All Comments on 'Confessions Ch. 03'

by rlaflamme

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
batman20003batman20003about 4 years ago
Love it

Definitely not your average mother of a friend, but definitely the kind I wish I had known. In

InnocentyoungvirginInnocentyoungvirginover 5 years ago
Gender no longer a barrier to this author

This author is able to describe the sexual arousal of both males and females with equal believability. At ease both with either a cock in tight trousers (previous Chapters 1 and 2) or a pussy in a skimpy dress (this Chapter 3), the author writes of a mother who takes a young boy to please herself and describes her feelings with uncanny accuracy.

As my arousal subsides after enjoying Chapter 3, I move on to the next story with some excitement, wondering what I might find.

ADHeathADHeathover 11 years ago
Great job

Wish I had a milf that taught me that! Great job on all your descriptions. I have to say when I was that young I would have done anything she wanted to!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
love the genre, but...

A few spelling mistakes throughout.

My least favorite part: making him suck the cum out of her pussy - that's a turn off.

PatsyPoohPatsyPoohalmost 12 years ago
Powerful women

I like strong women stories, I have read your bio and as I do not know the nature of your injury, I can only praise this work and hope that the writing of it brings some therapeutic release.

Well done

Daddies_always_hornyDaddies_always_hornyalmost 12 years ago

I love older women, this is such a turn on for me.

forfun44forfun44almost 12 years ago
Not A bad story..

I liked it! I knew a couple of MILFs when I was growing, but they didn't do that for me. I wish..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You did well,.

On the negative side, there are careless spelling mistakes, that could have been caught with a slow read through.

The storyline was good. The sex was hot. Don't forget her breasts, next time.

Thanks Don

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous