Confessions of a Sexaholic

Story Info
Jenna is a young woman whos sex drive is overactive.
1.7k words
4.25
5.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters, events and places are fictional. All fictional characters described herein are adults.

My name is Jenna and I am a sexaholic. I have been having sex since I lost my virginity at the age of twenty. I have sex with men and women. Makes no difference to me. I am never satisfied with the occasional sexual fling. I like it often and I like it with threesomes, foursomes and out right gang bangs.

Let's start with my home life where I lived in the home of two very overbearing parents. Both were born again Christian fanatics. Both were so careful not to show any more skin than the hands and faces.

I, on the other hand, was very curious in nature. Curious about my body at the age of eighteen. I was sexually repressed. I didn't understand the things I would feel, but not understand. Especially the insane itching between my legs. I would wake up with my panties soaked. Sometimes with my hand rubbing my sex. I never felt like it was enough. Always felt empty and longing for something truly mind blowing.

My parents always kept a very tight reign on me. Never letting me leave the house without supervision until I was eighteen. Then only if I was working at the family produce stand.

I graduated at the age of eighteen and continued to work the family produce stand until a year ago at the age of twenty. That's when I met Brad. Brad was twenty five, handsome and a smooth talker.

Brad came around a few times near closing in an attempt to get me to go with him into town. One night after a long day he talked me into going to the local hot dog stand with him and I accepted.

I left with Brad and never looked back. He sweet talked me into a skinny dip in a nearby mine hole and seduced me, introducing me to his glorious cock. Over the next month he showed me many ways to fuck and get fucked. Suck and get sucked. He got me on the pill and introduced me to many other men and women that we partied with.

He told me I had the most insatiable sexual appetite his had ever seen. He said I was a true nymphomaniac. That I could never settle for one cock or cunt to keep me happy. Things were great. We'd fuck and suck many times a day but he wanted me all to himself and I wanted sex all the time.

He came home and caught me fucking the landlord a few times and the handyman once.. Sometimes he'd catch me sucking the neighbor girl's sweet cunt. I was always thinking about sex. If no one was around to satisfy my cravings for sex I'd use a cucumber or my fingers to scratch my itch. But still I felt empty. As if something was missing.

To add some excitement I shaved my cunt and started wearing very short shorts or skirts without any underwear. I loved the turn on of knowing how I was nearly naked. My pussy was always wet.

Brad got to the point where he couldn't handle me and my insatiable need for sexual attention. He got me a job as a pole dancer in a strip club. I liked it but soon found out that private lap dances paid far better.

I would lap dance for the guys and girls. I would often slip their hard cocks into my wet pussy and bring them to bust a nut in me then go back out and dance while their cum was dripping from my pussy. That would really get the guys to throw down their money.

Most nights I would leave with five to seven hundred dollars in my purse and a pussy full of man cream.

One night I did a lap dance for a lady who told me about electrolysis and nipple piercings. She gave me the address of her tattoo shop and told me to stop by.

The next day I went there and got the first of my permanent hair removal sessions. She said it was done in four sessions so I didn't get too sore. While I was there I had her pierce my nipples which actually stick up like a pencil eraser on each of my medium sized perky tits. It hurt like fuck, but I'm proud of my tit jewelry.

I didn't dance for two nights. I used the time off to go shopping at a nearby hot spot mall with upper and lower levels. I walked around the mall in my very short dress. Of course I had no bra or panties, I had gone total commando when I started pole and lap dancing.

Seeing the guys in the mall checking me out had my poor hungry cunt leaking like a restroom faucet. Seeing the envy in the women, the knowing glares and the occasional elbows they gave some poor guy who may have stared at me a wee bit too long, really had me going.

I had to pee so I ducked into the restroom to piss. When I came out of the stall there were three girls there staring at me. One stepped forward and said hey slut stay away from my man. I responded fuck off bitch.

The next thing I knew, the three of them grabbed me and started tearing at my dress, ripping it from me pointing at my hairless pussy and bejeweled tits and started insulting me and the way I was pierced.

They called me a whore and a slut cunt. They forced me to my knees and twisted my tit rings until I begged them to stop. Then they told me to never be seen in the mall again.

The girls left, leaving me naked in the restroom with my torn dress. The mall was closing and I was naked except by holding the dress together. I thought maybe I could get out of here.

I slipped out of the restroom walking towards the closest exit when a young security cop stopped me. He looked at me like his eyes were popping out of his head and asked what happened as he grabbed my elbow and took me into the service tunnel.

I told him the story and he was looking at my torn dress and exposed skin which consisted of the swell of my tits and my hairless cunt mound.

I looked down, noting his obviously large hard cock struggling to get free. So reaching out I grabbed his cock through his trousers and said if you help me, I'll help you.

He looked at me and said what do you mean?

I said well, I really don't want this little incident getting the attention of your boss or the police so I can make you happy tonight. As I was talking I had lowered his zipper and fished out the largest longest fattest piece of fuck meat I had ever seen.

I dropped to my knees capturing his cock in my mouth and started slobbering all over it drawing that big fuck meat into my mouth. While I was sucking him off I reached down and started rubbing my hot pussy giving a lot of attention to my flaming hot clitoris.

He reaches down and starts flicking my tit rings. I looked up and told him I needed his cock in me, falling back with my knees in the air and glistening wet cunt slit open to his gaze.

He drops his trousers, falls to his knees and proceeds to stuff that monster into my hot twat. He starts sawing that cunt splitter in and out like a piston on a steam engine.

I start panting and yelling yes, yesss, oh yes, fuck me, stuff me full, oh, oh, oh, Im cumming. Oh yessss fuck my cunt. Fill me up. You're so fucking bigggg!

And for the first time I am feeling a bliss I have never felt before. I clutch his ass pulling him into me as I reach a loud wet orgasm. I came so hard I thought I pissed myself.

He rolls off and says, ``By the way, I'm Ted."

I looked over at him laughing and said I'm Jenna.

We left through a side door with me totally naked. Why not, my dress was ruined anyhow.

Ted drove me to the apartment I shared with Brad. I gathered my clothes and left him a note saying goodbye.

We drove to Ted's apartment where I got out still naked under a very short skirt and loose blouse. I took Ted's hand following him up the steps into his apartment where I spent the next two days getting my cunt stuffed with his magnificent cock and cumming more than I have ever cum.

Finally realizing what I was missing, why I felt so unfulfilled.

Last week for Ted's birthday I went to the tattoo parlor and had my denuded hairless cunt pierced as a gift to the only man that ever made me feel fulfilled.

I still dance at the bar, I love the rush, I love how horny it makes me to show my tits and cunt to strange men and women. The lap dances still turn me on but the guys don't get my pussy anymore.

I'll suck some bitches pussy, once in a while I'll suck off a woman and her man who love to have me suck his cum out of his wife's wet sodden cum filled pussy.

I don't really mind, she is otherwise clean and his cream is salty and sweet. They always leave a five hundred dollar tip in the jar on the little cocktail table in the private dance room.

By the time I'm done at the end of the night, I'm a thousand dollars or more richer and my horny excited cunt is dripping wet. Leaving for the night I run out to Ted's car and get in quickly. Of course as always I am only covered by the thinnest of light blouses and the shortest of skirts. When I get in the car my ass and cunt are on display for my Tim. We head home where he'll fuck me until we fall asleep.