Airport Ride Home Roadhead

Story Info
She bares her ass to other drivers during roadhead ride home.
1.6k words
4.47
6.3k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/08/2023
Created 09/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a true retelling. No fabrication or fiction. Enjoy reading about our cowritten adventures.

"It would be fun to have a dress on with no panties and suck you while you drive and get you close," she texted three days before their next visit.

A few weeks had passed since the last time they were together and their desire to be connected again was dominating every thought.

He didn't forget her racy message and texted, "You wearing a dress?" as his flight touched down.

"Of course," she responded. "I would like to taste you."

"Oh my," he replied. "I would like to see your bare ass in the air and your head in my lap."

His heart skipped a beat thinking about her gorgeous face fucking him at 75mph down the freeway.

"In my dress, you will be able to feel my immediate desire for you," she replied.

His cock dripped in anticipation as his airplane taxied to the gate. He couldn't get off that plane quick enough and didn't care covering up the bulge in his pants or the awkward wet spot.

"Just don't make me cum on the ride home," he requested.

She was in her mid-30's, 5'6" tall, blonde, and madly in love. She gave herself to him and loved feeling him release inside her anywhere. With three weeks between their last visit, he felt the warning was in order. He wanted the woman he adored to be well-fucked. Not once had her dynamite lovemaking ever left him unsatisfied.

She got out of the car in a flowing, bright summer dress that barely covered her round bottom. Her long blonde hair was pulled back in a neat ponytail; she was ready to attack his cock as he drove. Her firm nipples poked at the thin, airy fabric. She looked like dynamite ready to explode.

Their eyes met. His beautiful bright green eyes stared into hers. Their hearts instantly sighed in relief and joy. They embraced each other tightly and inhaled their familiar pleasant scents. Their souls felt like they were home after a long absence.

His hands cupped her face and pressed against her jawline, and he gave her a big kiss, and they melted.

"Hi, baby," he said. And she smiled and sunk her body into his strong embrace.

As the trunk on her SUV raised, she bent over to help with his luggage. The bottom of her cheeks peeked out and it was obvious she only had one piece of clothing on.

He slid into the driver's seat, unzipped his pants and drove away slowly. His heart raced in anticipation as he pulled onto the freeway.

It was dark and the wide roads were illuminated by dim street lights.

She loosened her seat belt and reached over, grabbing his semi-hard cock inside his pants. She knelt in her seat sideways to face him and started kissing along his neck. She caressed and tugged on his growing cock until he was fully erect.

Things from there happened quickly. She bent over the center console while he pulled out his soaking-wet cock, covered in pre-cum. He reached under her dress and took the full weight of her C-cup breasts in his large hands. The softness of her tits contrasted so erotically with the hardness of her nipples.

She started kissing him and moaning at this touch. He was thankful for the fancy lane-assist feature on her car, helping him drive safely and between the lines.

Her mouth moved down into his lap. She gripped onto his shaft and licked some of his juices off his head.

"Mmmmmm," she purred. And then she fed herself his entire hard cock.

She moved up and down his shaft with her right hand in rhythm with her mouth. Her warm mouth moved up and down and over his perfect sized mushroom-shaped head. His stomach tensed and his legs stiffened as she tugged with her hand and pulled her lips over his length. She moaned in pleasure. She loved sucking his cock, and her technique and talent could easily make him cum in two minutes.

His head flopped back and forth. He fought to keep focus on the road as his gorgeous woman tasted every drop of his desire. His right hand fumbled to reach between her legs. He loved that very first touch of her slickness after weeks apart which had seemed like years. But she was a tiny bit too far and he could only reach the tuft of her mound. Her heat rose to meet his eager hand.

She was (and is) a scorching hot woman and the love of his life. So delicious and desirable, an absolute knockout. He knew how lucky he was to have this incredible woman and be in this incredibly sexy moment with her.

They both relished this rich, romantic, and very racy relationship after long, dry marriages where intimacy was treated like a bad word. They had found their life partner and neither ever wanted another lover. The freedom to now fully express their abiding love for one another drew them in closer, healing old wounds beyond their wildest imaginations.

They shared many hobbies and interests as well as a common bond. They both knew the agonizing pain of decades-long deprivation, and they both treasured giving themselves to the other in their sensual love-making sessions and exploring their boundaries, such as public adventures and amazing road head.

Her loving mouth wrapped tightly around his hardness. She enjoyed every slick bubble of juice pulsing out of his cock.

She came up and kissed him hard with her dick-sucking mouth, and he tasted his own juices on her full, red lips. His insides quivered at her delicious kisses.

She knelt on all fours facing the driver's side door. Her mouth moved down into his lap again and she began sucking harder.

He reached down her body and pulled her dress up. He looked over her entire body and saw her head bobbing masterfully on his above-average cock, her dress up around her stomach and her beautiful bare ass above the passenger door, fully exposed to passersby. This sight lit him up. His dick turned into stone and filled her mouth.

She spread her legs apart for his wandering hand to reach beyond her trimmed tuft. He felt the damp heat of her desire as his curious fingers curled upwards around her mound. Then his hand met her wetness; and he melted. He pressed his finger above her clit and ran it down to her opening. She soaked his hand.

He looked in the rear and side view mirrors and got in the slow lane, allowing cars and trucks and tractor trailers to safely pass. Then he turned on the cabin light, illuminating the erotic scene he was living and sped up.

He pulled to the left of and alongside of a pickup truck with a man alone inside. He matched the speed of the truck to where his passenger window in her car was directly beside the driver's window in the truck. He maintained that position for a few seconds.

He tried to look over to see if the man was watching but he was getting a smoldering blowjob and trying not to cum right then and right there.

He sped up again and came alongside another vehicle and stayed in pace for several seconds. Then he pulled alongside a tractor trailer and did the same as well as with a couple other cars.

He turned off the light and he was so incredibly turned on. He was aroused at the thought of letting other people have catch a glimpse at what a world-class lover his woman was.

His orgasm began to stir at this thought and luckily they were almost to her house. She lived close near the freeway exit and only a few stoplights and turns away. He was burning to release this passion on her and into her.

She knew the hornier she got him the more pleasure she would receive in return. At the freeway exit, they waited at a stoplight to turn green along with a few cars. Streetlights flooded into her vehicle.

She slowed her pace at the last stoplight and let go of his cock as they pulled into her driveway. The entire ride from the airport she pleased him and built him up. Luckily, his stamina was off-the-charts.

He clicked the garage door button to open and pulled forward. He hit the trunk release button and turned off the car. The trunk hatch raised slowly as they walked to the back of the car. His pants were still unzipped and his dick hung out of the opening. She reached up for his luggage and her luscious ass cheeks peeked out again.

He gently pushed her all the way down until she was bent over inside her trunk.

He lifted her dress over her hips and said, "I want to feel your wetness."

And he plunged inside her perfect, dripping-wet pussy. He pumped into her hard and his pants fell around his ankles as the garage door finally finished closing.

"OOOH baby," she moaned.

His constant desire for her drove her wild. And his sexual spontaneity surprised the both of them.

She moaned, ready to cum all over his dick right then and there. He sensed that they could both climax within a few more thrusts, but he wanted to make this last.

He pulled himself out of her and pulled up his pants.

They walked inside her house and the door closed behind her. He thoughtlessly set his bags down.

He was so focused on his woman, and now, unrestrained by the car, his pent-up passion exploded.

---

We are enjoying sharing our erotic adventures, and we have many more to come. Since we are new authors, we'd love it if you left a rating and a comment sharing if this was a turn-on to read and what you did about it afterwards.