Confessions of a Slave Girl Pt. 03

Story Info
Ali's self bondage session.
2k words
4.4
3.4k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark and stuffy in the mask, drool had started leaking out from behind the gag as Ali knelt on the floor, whimpering and twitching, the wand working its magic on her cunt. She moaned loudly and tried to move, feeling the duct tape pull at her leg causing a small flash of pain to shoot up to her cunt, mingling with the intense pleasure of the vibe, it caused her to gasp as she froze. Her pussy juices were running down her legs as her breathing quickened, already she could feel an orgasm growing, racing quickly toward her, the wand showed no mercy and she was soon pushed over the edge squealing and rolling onto her side as her whole body spasmed, once more the tape added just the right amount of pain so that almost as soon as she began coming down from her first orgasm, a second one hit.

Ali's back arched in pleasure as she screamed again, her voice muffled by the gag and the hood. She felt, vaguely, the key to the cuffs slap against her hand as she went onto her side, but she didn't even consider taking it. The high she was feeling from the situation was too intense and she wasn't ready for it to end yet. Taking deep breaths she tried to calm herself, to pull away from that edge before she was dragged over once more before she was ready. Swallowing she could clearly feel the collar against her throat. Tight, restrictive, she loved it.

But there was still something missing, something just didn't feel completely whole and even as her body spasmed, a third orgasm building slowly in her Ali couldn't help but feel that it wasn't as satisfying as it could have been. Soon she began to struggle. This pulled on the tape, causing small flashes of pain but it also pulled the wand slightly away from her cunt, allowing her some reprieve and a bit of denial, it helped, in her mind she began to imagine that she was another woman's captive that she had been left there to be tortured by her predicament until she gave the other woman what she wanted.

It was unclear what that was, but that didn't matter so much. Closing her eyes in the confining darkness of the hood Ali could almost hear the clack of heels against a stone floor, could almost feel it as the toe of the woman's leather clad foot pressed against her cheek, lifting her head slightly. In her mind she heard the woman speak even as a hand grabbed her leg and forced the wand harder against her cunt causing her to squeal and buck. "Well slut, have you had enough, or must we keep going?"

Breathing rapidly through her nose Ali tried to speak, but a muffled. "Mph," was all that came from between her lips. "More? Is that what you said." She felt a hand trail across her leg to the vibe. She imagined the woman running her thumb along the knob that would turn it up to its higher setting, she tensed waiting almost in dread. Then the hand moved, running along her body, causing her to shiver. Ali began moving her legs, tring to take that pressure off her pussy when the voice snapped. "Keep your legs where they are cunt or you will be sorry." Ali froze and pressed the vibe back against her pussy lips, whining loudly before the imagined hand caressed her cheek. "Good girl," she heard through the hood. "So good in fact that I'm going to let you cum again."

Once more she imagined the hand pushing the vibe harder against her, she felt it against her clit and squealed as she came again, feeling her juices squirt out as her whole body stiffened and bucked. Sucking air in through the mask harshly Ali rolled over onto her back, pinning her arms under her. She felt the key press into her palm but still felt no desire to use it. This had been so long in coming that she couldn't stop now, even as her pussy was beginning to ache. There was something that was still missing, something not being filled. She groaned, at a loss for what it could be. "Thats a good little pet," The Mistress said as Ali felt the heel of the boot press into her soft nipple flesh. She squealed in protest but that just made the other woman grind into her breast harder.

Of course there was no one there, the pain wasn't real but the desire to feel it, to experience it combined with her lack of sight made it so easy to imagine. "A good slut doesnt only think about her pleasure though," A hand gripped her cheeks hard and her head lifted a little. "And you, you naughty little cunt have been doing little else."

"Ah orree," Ali tried to speak through the mask and gag, once more it came out garbled as she lowered her head to the floor.

"Yes, you are. You're a sorry, pathetic little slut who exists for one thing only." In her mind she imagined this powerful woman sitting on her face, grinding against her as she spoke. "You exist to serve me."

Ali groaned, feeling a fourth orgasm growing when she heard her phone go off. The young woman was snapped back to reality in a sudden, disappointing come down. "Fu!" she managed to curse through the coverings on her face. With effort she rolled onto her side and grappled with the key as "Hall of the Mountain King" continued to sound from her nightstand. Finally taking hold of the key and fumbling it into a lock she twisted it and got the cuff off one of her wrists, she let it dangle from her other hand before lifting them both and undoing the straps on the mask pulling it free.

Once the gag was out as well she turned off the vibe, noting the stain on her carpet from her juices and the stream running between her legs. The phone had stopped ringing by this point and as Ali walked gingerly and somewhat bowlegged over to it she looked down at the Caller ID. With a sigh she picked up the phone and hit call back as she sat on the bed, the vibe, now quiet pressing against her cunt still. After only two rings the person on the other line picked up. "Hi mom, sorry I didn't answer before, I was...tied up."

Later after her conversation with her mother had ended Ali sat curled up in her computer chair, her legs tucked under her chin as she logged onto the BDSM website she had begun to frequent. She was still naked and still had the collar locked around her neck, not wanting to take it off. She hooked one finger through the D-Ring and gave it a small tug before clicking on the message bar and pulling up her ongoing conversation with the domme she had met. "Good afternoon Mistress Kat," she typed in before sending it out.

Mistress Kats profile said she was online and it took her only a moment to respond back. "Good afternoon pet, how is your day going?"

Pausing for a long moment, biting her lower lip as she debated on telling this woman what had happened. It would be good maybe, after all she could maybe give Ali some insight on what the young woman had been feeling, the sense that, though she had enjoyed herself...something had been missing. "I finally did it, I did a self bondage session." She hit enter and waited.

"Thats great babe," the response came back. "Tell me did you like it?"

"It was wonderful. I- I can't believe how much I've needed it without even realizing it! But... it was still like there was something missing." Ali watched and waited as the bubbles told me Kat was writing a response.

"Of course there was something missing you silly girl. No one was holding your leash."

Frowning Ali thought about that for a moment before typing once more. "What do you mean?"

"Darling you are a submissive, you need someone to control you, to take the lead and make you follow."

Ali thought about that, she wasn't sure if she was quite ready for that and said as much over their conversation. After all the whole reason she had done the self bondage was because she wasn't all that social. Another message popped up. "Are you willing to try something with me?"

Once more the petite redhead hesitated for a moment before typing. "I guess...what do I need to do?"

"I assume you bought a collar?"

"Yes."

"Take a picture of it on your neck and post it to your profile. Just the collar and your neck, nothing more."

The young woman froze, her finger slipping through the ring again as her other arm wrapped tightly around her legs. Slowly she unwrapped it from around them and picked up her phone. Activating the camera feature she pointed it at her neck and removed her finger from the D-Ring. Snapping a quick picture she uploaded it to the site and placed it as her profile pic before she had the chance to think too much about it. With a sigh she messaged Mistress Kat. "Its uploaded Mistress."

"Purr ~ I do love it when you call me that." There was a pause before the next message. "Very nice pet, that will do, for now, tell me, how did it feel to obey that order?"

For now? Did Mistress Kat mean to have her do more? Ali wanted to ask, to type that. But her online Mistress beat her to it with her own question. One that made Ali pause. It was then she noticed that her free hand, the one that had not been typing had slipped between her legs and was rubbing softly against her soaked pussy lips. Letting out a moan she pulled her hand away. "I...I liked it Mistress...a lot."

"Did you touch yourself?" Ali stopped, her hand hovering over the keyboard, wondering what to say, should she tell the truth. As though she could read her thoughts another message popped up. "I do not tolerate lying pet."

Even through the screen Ali could hear the sharp tone in the older woman's voice and she typed quickly. "Yes Mistress, I did."

"Good girl, there is nothing wrong with that, you are aroused and want to feel good and you feel best when someone else is taking control, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress I do."

The conversation went on for some time after that with Mistress Kat explaining more about submissive natures as well as dominant ones. It was a good conversation and was starting to help Ali understand where she fit in this new world she had discovered. Right before she signed off Mistress Kat sent her links to a few videos. "Your next challenge pet, go buy some treated nylon rope and then follow the instructions on these videos. Do the ties exactly as shown and then go out and spend a day with them under your clothes. You can report back to me how it felt."

Ali felt her heart race as she looked at the titles for the videos: How to tie a simple breast harness and How to tie a crotch rope. Looking up to the messages she saw a new one from Mistress Kat. "You have until the end of the week, am I understood?"

Swallowing Ali nodded before she remembered that Kat couldn't see her and she typed in. "Yes Mistress."

"Good girl, have a good night my pet."

"Good night Mistress." Then the older woman signed off, leaving Ali very much alone with her thoughts. Her heart was racing as she thought about what she had just been ordered to do and she began grinning broadly at the thought as she felt her pussy getting wet again, slowly she reached a hand between her legs and started rubbing along the hot, wet slit...