Confessions of a Slave Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
The continuing adventures of Ali.
1.2k words
4.49
4.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned out that saying she was going to do it and actually doing it were two different things. When Ali got home she pulled her purchases out of the closet and placed them on her bed alongside the wand and the hood. She stared down at them, wondering where to go from there. It didn't seem entirely safe to just jump in with both feet and no looking, it wasn't her style. Sitting on the bed next to the toys she ran her hands over the leather of the cuffs before picking up a pair. She wrapped them around her wrists and locked them in place with the small padlocks that they had come with.

A small shiver went down her spine and she let out a slow gasp. She felt her nipples grow hard, pressing against her bra as she closed her eyes and lay back on the bed. She could hear the rattle of chains coming from the cuffs as her hands moved down her abdomen, dragging the metal links along. Her hands slipped under her pants and she bit her lower lip as her fingers touched her moistening folds. A finger brushed against her clit and Ali gasped loudly her back arching in pleasure, but as she relaxed back onto the bed, still lightly fingering herself she realized that this wasn't enough.

Opening her eyes she turned her head and peered over at the other toys. The sexual heat and frustration was building up as her fingers continued their idle work, keeping her teased and aroused but doing no more than that. She wanted, no, needed more but how to do it while still being safe? Sitting up she reluctantly pulled her hands from her pants, though she didn't remove the cuffs, not yet anyway. Instead she picked up the collar and wrapped it snuggly around her neck, feeling her fingers, slick with her own juices against her neck as she did so.

Once it was buckled in place she locked it on as well before hooking a finger through the D-Ring in the front and giving a small tug on it, sending another shiver down her spine as a gasp escaped her lips. More, she needed more. She couldn't stand not moving forward. Quickly she unlocked the cuffs from her wrists and stood. Her mind was racing, trying to figure everything out.

Rushing out of her bedroom to her kitchen she opened what she had coined as her junk drawer and pulled out a rubber band and some duct tape before going back into her room. She didn't bother closing the bedroom door, after all she lived alone and the one or two friends she had actually managed to make and keep never came over without calling or texting first.

Almost feverishly Ali pulled her shirt off, hearing the D-Ring clink softly as the shirt passed across it. Throwing it to the floor she reached behind her back and fumbled with her bra, her fingers slipping against the hooks until finally she got it off as well, her modest breasts springing free of their confinement as the bra joined her shirt. Kicking off her shoes in a rush she pulled her pants and panties down in one go, leaving her naked and exposed only wearing her socks and the collar.

Looking back down at her toys she picked up the ball gag and pressed it between her lips, letting out a soft moan as she reached behind her head and buckled it on. Already she could feel drool gathering up behind it and knew it was only a matter of time before it began spilling out. Next she sat on the bed and locked one pair of cuffs around her ankles, once more caressing the leather before she took the wand and the duct tape. The wand could be plugged in or powered by batteries, she decided to let it run off its batteries before pressing the head against her cunt and wrapping the duct tape around it and her thigh, keeping it in place.

Ali found herself becoming even more wet at the prospect of how much it would hurt to remove the tape. Sliding to the floor and onto her knees Ali reached up and grabbed the first pair of cuffs. Locking them around one wrist she took the rubber band and slid it through the keys ring before wrapping the band around the cuff chain and slipping the key through it so that it hung down from the chain by the rubber band, that way she could grab it easily if she needed to get out.

It would have been clear to a casual observer that Ali was not thinking everything through, her mind racing at the possibility of finally trying this and not thinking much beyond that. She barely hesitated as she took each device in her hands. If she paused at all it was more to feel the material against her skin. Had Ali been thinking beyond her base desires she might have wondered at how quickly, at least to her, that she had fallen into this world. But that didn't matter to her, she needed it now. She wanted it more than anything and that drove her on.

Her mind whirled at each new sensation as it brought more moans and sighs from her body. The rush she felt was intoxicating, but...there was something missing...something she couldn't quite place her fingers on. The new toys felt good against her body and there was a pleasant warmth in her core as it dawned more and more on her with each passing second that she was actually doing this but still...something was missing and she couldn't think what it could be.

Finally Ali took the hood, this time pausing as she looked at it. Not out of fear of it, but contemplating, trying to figure out what more was needed. What more she could want from this, a dream that had been haunting her since she had first started down the road. She shook her head, trying to get out of her own mind, to quell those thoughts, right now it didn't matter, Ali had come too far to stop now, to pause and think out whatever it was. At long last, she slipped the hood over her head. It felt tight and a little claustrophobic as she felt it press against her face. And she loved it, the darkness, the solitude of it.

Her hands once more fumbled with the straps that would tighten it, but this one she didn't lock on, it would be too hard to find the key to the lock on her bed by herself. Once it was on and she was sure that it wouldn't come free until she went to remove it, she put her own cuffed hand behind her while her free hand moved to the wand. She turned it on. There were only two settings, the clerk had called them "Intense" and "Holy Fucking Hell". Ali went with the first setting and immediately curled in on herself as the vibrations hit her. Moaning loudly and twitching as her hooded face pressed against the floor Ali's feet kicked against the ground. Still she struggled to enact the last step of her plan as she brought her other hand behind her back as she trembled and twitched as she managed to desperately lock her free hand into its own cuff. She was trapped now, until she had enough and took the key.