Confessions Pt. 04: Ramond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How does your son, feel?"

"Like a true bitch," I said as I land my palm onto his ass. As I saw the skin redden, I slapped it again and again. "How does your dad's cock feel, son?" A small part inside me wanted to stop but the rest just pushed me to go on. It felt like I was superior again and it felt really good.

"It feels really damn good, daddy." Hearing his deep voice in a slutty tone made my insides go crazy. I fucked him even deeper than I thought I could he moaned looking up to Alan; who in turn spat on his face.

"That's what sluts get." Alan picked up his phone and aimed the camera to my son's face. "This here is Jasie-whore getting fucked by his loving father, Remy-bitch." He moved behind us, at first I slowed down my humping and slowly pulled out when he grabbed my ass tightly and pushed me back. "Don't stop now, Remy. Enjoy your seed's pussy."

And I did, I held my son's hips and thrusted like a mad dog.

"Ugggh fuckkk dad!" Jason looked very appealing on all fours. It made me want to fuck him even harder. "Yes yes yes yes yes!"

"Do you want me to fuck you harder?"

"Fuck yeah daddy, breed me please!" Jason lowered his head. It's only then I noticed men watching us by the door. Three as I could see. I recognized them all as the other dad neighbors. I continued nonetheless.

"Enjoying the show?" Alan shouted from behind.

"Yeah, didn't realize fucking your son could be this hot!" said one of them.

"You know the rules, alright? I'm the only one allowed with a camera."

Of course they did know the rules. They're being blackmailed by Alan too. We're just four (five if we count Jason) of the countless men Alan holds a tight grip to. Him with all his hypnotizing charm and camera.

I pushed Jason's back lower to the ground as his hole swallowed my cock. Alan did the same to me and spread my cheek as he inserted his own cock in me. How was he holding the camera?

I turned and immediately saw it, placed beside the wall. He picked it up again as soon as he penetrated me.

The three dads jerked off as the the two of us followed Alan's forceful thrusts. Everytime he thrusts deep inside me I'm forced to do the same to my son.

"Oh shit, wish you could do that with me and my son too," another dad uttered, panting while vigorously beating his meat. You don't know what you're talking about, I thought.

"Well, it's not too late Wendy." Alan only added another word after his given name when that slut of his managed to do something that he deemed remarkable enough.

Although I was in a very humiliating and degrading position, I felt glad that me and my son was above than any of those three in Alan's eyes. I almost felt proud that my son made himself a whore.

Alan's pace quickened and I knew what was to come. Jason's legs also quivered so I embraced myself as they released their loads. Alan still hadn't got his cock out yet but I could already feel his thick cum oozing down my legs. The other three moved quickly as they squirted their loads to my son's face. Some of it flew over his hair, his back, ears. I licked everything I could reach. I still continued to pump his hole. Even though my son's pussy felt amazing, I didn't want to cum in it just yet. I feigned cumming, slumping down to the floor, my son beneath me and my cock still hard inside him.

"Okay, show's over. What you saw here never happened, alright? You know what happens if you broke my rules." Alan shooed everyone away, giving us space to relax. "I'll just go clean myself up." He then headed to the bathroom and closed the door.

"I want to taste your cum dad," Jason whispered.

After everything we did, I didn't find it hard for him to want to get a taste of the cum that gave him life. What kind of father am I to deny my son of his desire? I pumped his hole a little more and when I finally felt it coming, I aimed it right on his lips.

He opened his mouth and sucked on it as best he could. I felt my seed erupting from the inside of his mouth. He closed his lips tightly as he left my softening cock alone. He leaned to my face and rest his lips on mine. As our kiss deepened I tasted my own cum streaming from his tongue. We take turns exchanging my cum before swallowing.

"Where did you learn any of this?" I asked.

"I got a lot of guys taught me, so you should be specific," he said, his voice shaking and weak. He rested his head on my shoulder.

For a long moment I just sat there with him on top of me, our cocks on top of each other too. His warm body slowed down from full on panting to just breathing deeply. I started to think he fell asleep when suddenly he spoke.

"Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"We can't let him threaten us like that."

"I thought you like being talked to like that? When he calle—"

"No, not that. About the videos and shit. We can't let him have that much leverage. Or any leverage at all." He shifted and lifted his head to face me. Eyes wet with tears. "He made me watch her dad."

"Who?"

"Rhea."

It was a name I haven't heard in quite a while but it was all too familiar. She's probably the reason I never doubted my son's sexuality at first. Rhea was his girlfriend who used to come here very often. She was so nice and poilte that we thought she was the perfect match to our son but she just stopped coming one day and my son never spoke of her again. What could've happened between them?

And that's the confession of the father.

12