Confirming Carter Bk. 02 Daedalus Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, dialing Pegasus won't be a problem." He answered. "But why so soon?"

"Andi's afraid that someone with the SGC or the IOA might see a report, and send someone. We want to get that station powered up, check and see if the shields work, and if not, get some installed. On both the station and the gate."

"We need to lock that station down, and get people working on the systems. We're talking about a crew of thirty or so, military and technical people. Sorry, but we don't have an archeologist that I know of, and I need you to come right back. Come to think of it, you really don't have to go, but there's something else I need you to do while you're there."

"I can learn more about the ancients here than I can there. Just have your people document and photograph everything. What's this other thing you need me to do?"

"Reach out to Teal'c, and invite him to dinner."

Daniel grinned. "You know, if you had asked me to guess, that would not have been one of my choices."

"Andi again, but I would like to see him." Carter told him. "She wants to have him act as an intermediary between us and the IOA. He'd be safe, he knows both parties, so it's a smart move. She also wants to broach the subject of trade with the Jaffa with him."

"She's right, the IOA would never touch him. And the Jaffa are the most organized group in that galaxy. I don't know what they have to trade, but it might be a smart move."

"She's looking for a foothold and an ally there. They are the best choice."

Daniel jumped, then reached in his pocket and pulled out Sam's comm unit. He held it out to her, but she shook her head. He put it on and said, "Hello?"

"Daniel? Where's Sam?" Tammy asked. "Is she okay? I haven't heard from her."

"She's fine Tammy. She's talking to Vala."

"Where are you? I'm in your suite."

"We're at a little park outside. Sam said you like to come here together. She's right you know, it is very romantic."

Sam smiled, wrapping her arms around herself, giving him an air hug.

There was a pause. then Tammy said, "Tell her everyone is here, and dinner is going to be a little early. So you need to head upstairs soon."

"We will, don't worry. She's having a good time, but she misses you. She's coming now, would you like to..."

"No, just come up soon." She said, and closed the channel.

"She said dinner is going to be early, and we need to head upstairs." He told Sam.

"That's fine. I'm sorry all I talked about was business." She turned to Vala. "I want to spend some time with you Vala. I've missed you so much." She said putting her arm around her and hugging her.

"There will be time, Samantha. You don't know what a relief it is to be in a clean, civilized place for a change, instead of some decrepit old ruins, no showers, and a slit trench to pee in."

"I remember." Sam laughed as she stood up. "And I don't miss that at all!"

Interior-Living Room

1810 Hours

Jennifer, John, Teyla and Caldwell were standing in the living room talking when Sam walked in with Daniel and Vala. Sam smiled as she walked over.

"Don't you two look dashing." She said.

Sheppard and Caldwell were both wearing loose black slacks and black cloth shoes. Sheppard had on a soft gray shirt with full sleeves, while Caldwell's was white.

"Steven is most handsome this evening." Teyla said. "This is much more becoming on him than his usual attire."

Jennifer was in her white wraparound dress again, and Teyla wore an identical one in blue. Both had delicate floral prints.

"Daniel, Vala, come join us, I need to steal John and Steven away from their ladies."

She took both men by the arm, and led them toward the hall leading to the kitchen.

"Would you gentlemen go take over the grilling duties please? Tammy and I need to dress for dinner, so we're not outshined by the competition!" She laughed. "Ask her to join me in the bedroom, if you'd be so kind?"

"Of course." Caldwell said, bowing slightly. Sheppard looked at him, then followed him into the kitchen.

Sam turned and ran lightly toward her bedroom. "Be with you soon." She called over her shoulder.

Tammy came into the bedroom, and saw her standing in front of the closet beside the bed. She went up and stood beside her as Sam slid clothes back and forth on the rail.

"Help me find something to wear. Everyone else looks so nice." Sam said as she looked at Tammy. She turned and stepped into her arms, kissing her lightly, then more hungrily.

Tammy responded eagerly and they fell backwards onto the bed. Pawing at each others gowns, they rolled over, deeper into the bed, their hands roaming all over each other as they kissed.

"Oh, excuse me." Daniel said as he stepped into the room. He backpedaled quickly, then said. "Sheppard asked me to tell you that dinner will be ready in five minutes."

"Thank you, Daniel." Tammy laughed, pushing Sam away so she could get off the bed. "We'll be right out."

She rolled in the other direction across the bed, then got up and opened the other closet. "I found this the other day, and was going to show it to you, but we got sidetracked." She held up a short, sleeveless black dress. "I think you'd look fantastic in this."

"Oh, Tammy." Sam said as she came around the bed, taking it from her. "That's beautiful."

She looked at her. "What are you going to wear?"

Tammy reached into the closet and pulled something down. She held it in front of her as she went into the bathroom. "Get dressed and brush your hair, I'll be right out." She said as she closed the door behind her.

Sam pulled her gown over her head and tossed it on the bed. Her sports bra and panties followed. She slid the dress over her head, shaking and shimmying as she pulled it down over her body. She stepped over in front of the mirror on the inside of the closet door and made a few minor adjustments, then picked up a brush and ran it through her hair.

"You look lovely." She heard Tammy say behind her. She turned around, gasping when she saw her.

Tammy was wearing a pair of pleated black slacks, her upper body bare under a black vest. The vest was unbuttoned halfway and her breasts forced the sides of it apart. She'd slicked her hair back, and had on just a hint of lipstick.

"Wow! You look so...butch! I like it!" Sam said, going over and wrapping her arms around her. She leaned back, forcing her hips forward, grinding her crotch against Tammy's. "You wanna just tell everyone to come back in a couple hours, and we..."

"Huh uh." Tammy said, leaning forward to kiss her. Sam wrapped her arms around her neck, letting her tongue dart lightly into her mouth. Tammy drew away and smiled at her. "No, I want to go show off my woman. And show these people who wears the pants in this family!"

"Samantha?" Teyla called from the door. "John says you must to come to dinner now."

"We're com...we're on our way Teyla." Tammy said.

Interior-Kitchen

1830 Hours

"Oh...my...gawd!" Jennifer said as they walked into the room.

"Wow!" Sheppard and Caldwell said at the same time.

"Excuse me. I'm just going to shoot myself now." Andi said. "For god's sake! How am I suppose to compete with that?"

"I don't know, I think I look better than both of them." Vala said.

"I do...aarrrghh!" Daniel grunted.

"No, Daniel." Vala said lightly. "The proper answer is, 'Oh Vala, you're the most beautiful woman in the universe!'"

"Vala, be nice!" Sam laughed. "Let go of Daniel's ba...whatever you're squeezing."

Tammy came around and held her chair, and Sam slipped into it, smoothing her dress under her.

Caldwell sat a plate of steaks at one end of the table, and took a seat next to Teyla. Sheppard sat another plate at the other end, and took his place next to Jennifer. The seat at the foot of the table was empty.

"I'd like to thank everyone for coming tonight. Andi, Tammy, Steven, John, the food looks delicious. First, let me say that there are no ranks, no titles tonight. We're on a first name basis please. And in deference to Andi, no business at the dinner table."

Smiles and laughter greeted her remarks, and Andi beamed as she looked around.

Sam looked around the table. "We're taking the first steps in what I hope will be a productive journey. And pray that we all live up to each others expectations." She smiled at them happily. "John, Steven, if you'd pour the wine on your sides of the table please? Everyone else, grab a dish and start passing them around!"

Sheppard and Caldwell moved around the table pouring the wine, then left the bottles at the foot on each side. Jennifer and Teyla had been loading their plates while they were up, and when Caldwell sat down, he stared at his plate.

"Good lord!" He said, "There's more calories on this plate than I eat in a week!"

"A man in a position of authority needs to eat well, Steven." Teyla said as she scooped a spoonful of green beans onto his plate, then put a much smaller portion on her own, and passed the dish across the table to John.

"And a woman in a position of authority?" He asked.

"Must remain desirable enough to a attract a man in an equal, or greater a position, to secure her own."

"You have nothing to fear there Teyla." Caldwell said softly.

"Thank you, Steven." Teyla said, taking a bite of her steak. Her other hand was out of sight under the table.

Daniel launched into a story about an archeological dig on a remote world, but Vala and Sam kept throwing in comments about no showers, slit trenches, and the lack of toilet paper in SGC ration packs. He gave up, and Vala recounted the story of their first trip to Atlantis, and their encounter with the ascended ancient, Ganos Lal.

That made Teyla remark about Sheppard's penchant for attracting ascended women, which earned her a look and a kick under the table from Jennifer.

After a while, people began pushing their plates away and sitting back, rubbing their bellies in satisfaction. Sheppard and Caldwell were keeping everyone's wine glasses full, and a row of empty bottles was growing at the foot of the table.

Sam pushed back from the table and stood up. "Friends, that was a delightful meal. The best I can remember in quite a while." She said. "Let's adjourn to the living room where we can stretch out and relax. And if you don't mind, I'd like to save talk of business till the morning. Why spoil such a wonderful evening."

"Here, here." Caldwell said, smiling at Teyla.

Interior-Living Room

1945 Hours

"The report I read said that you're undergoing physical modifications. Strength, agility, hearing. You have a nose filter in too." Caldwell said. "How are you holding up? Nothing harmful? You're not in pain?"

"No, I have to wear ear plugs, and the nose filter sometimes, but nothing too bad." She said as she walked around and pulled the coffee table out away from him. "Get down on the floor. Which hand do you use?" She asked, kneeling on the other side, propping her elbow on the table, holding her hand up, fingers spread.

Caldwell knelt, putting his arm on the table, and gripping her hand. They worked at their grips for a moment, then she grinned. "Whenever you're ready."

He jerked his hand to the side suddenly, and her hand moved an inch toward the table. She looked at him steadily as she recovered, then pressed his arm down in one smooth, easy motion, showing no signs of strain. Caldwell grunted, fighting to keep from being pinned, but in less than thirty seconds, his hand touched the table.

"Not bad." She grinned at him. "You lasted longer than some of John's marines."

"Showoff." Tammy said as she came out of the kitchen. "Does anyone want more wine? Or maybe something stronger?" She handed Caldwell a bottle of wine. "Pass that around, I'll be back in a minute."

"Come up to the gym tomorrow Steven. You can workout and spar with us." Sam said as she sat on the floor, crossing her legs under her. "After weeks on that ship, it'll do you good to work up a sweat."

"I'd like that, Sam." Caldwell said, patting his stomach. "After that meal, I'm going to need a good workout."

"Samantha and Tammy are most vigorous when they exercise." Teyla said, holding out her hand and helping him to his feet. "Perhaps something less strenuous until you work up to their level. I would not advise sparring with them, however."

"We won't hurt him, Teyla." Tammy said as she came back into the room. She had a bottle of tequila in one hand, and a tray of glasses in the other. She sat the tray down and started pouring shots, moving from glass to glass.

She sat the bottle down and picked up two glasses, handing one to Sam. She lifted her glass in salute, and tossed it back. Holding out her hand, she smiled at Sam.

"Dance with me." She said, helping her up, then leading her out into an open space as their hands came together. She looked at Teyla as she took her in her arms, leading as they began to dance slowly. "Why don't you show Steven the rest of the house, Teyla? He might enjoy some of the views."

"I'd like that." Caldwell said, tossing back a shot. He sat the glass down and picked up two more, offering one to Teyla. She shook her head as she took his arm.

"Thank you, no." She said. "I have had too much wine as it is. Let me show you the view of the city. It is very beautiful at night." She led him across the room, and they disappeared through a doorway.

Interior-Living Room

2100 Hours

The lights were dimmed, and a slow jazz tune was playing softly in the background. Sam had her arms draped loosely over Tammy's shoulders, while Tammy held her hips, guiding her through the steps of a samba. Jennifer and John were dancing in place, her arms around his neck as she kissed him passionately.

"Aren't you going to dance with Vala, Daniel?" Andi asked.

"I don't dance." Vala said. "Can we go home Daniel? I want to do that too. But I want to be lying down so I can be comfortable."

"Stay, Vala. Please?" Sam said, her forehead resting on Tammy's. "Tammy is a wonderful dancer. She can teach you if you want. It's fun."

She glanced around, then looked back at Vala.

"What happened to Steven? He was here a minute ago." She said.

"Teyla wanted to show him the view of the city." Andi said with a smile.

"The only room with a view of the city is th...ohhhhhh."

"Shut up and kiss me." Tammy whispered.

"Yes ma'am." Sam said, letting her lips brush over hers.

Interior-Bedroom

2120 Hours

"Aaaaahhhhh." Teyla moaned. She raised her head, staring down between her legs. "N...no one has every done it like this before, Steven! Ohhhhhh! Yesssssss!"

She had her hands on the back of his head as she rocked her hips up his face. Her thick bush scrubbed his face as his tongue lashed out, darting up inside her, then dragging up the length of her fur-lined slit. He was making loud sucking and slurping noises as he ate her out eagerly.

Her eyes rolled up in her head, and she gasped as her orgasm burst over her. He began licking her even more furiously, his hands sliding under her ass to lift her off the bed, drinking from her drooling pussy like it was a hairy goblet.

Teyla let go of his head, and pawed at his back and shoulders, trying to get him to move up over her.

"Please Steven! I need you in me!" She pleaded.

Caldwell raised up, forcing his pants down over his hips. They dropped down his legs, and down over his knees as he kneewalked forward, positioning himself between her widespread legs. Teyla reached down, wrapping her hand around him, gliding it up and down the length of his shaft. She fit the spongy knob between the lips of her pussy as he got close enough, then groaned and threw her legs around him as he plunged full length into her.

"Yeesssss! Take me, Steven!" She cried out happily, her eyes wide, staring up into his as her heels dug into his asscheeks, urging, then forcing him deeper inside her. She threw her arms around his neck, writhing under him, her hips arching up at his again and again.

"Ohhhh god! Noooooo." Caldwell grunted as he felt his balls tighten up, and the first hot load surged up the length of his cock.

"Yes, Steven! Yes! Fill me! Ohhhh...Ohhhh...yes!" She moaned as he filled her with his seed.

His hips jerked as he thrust into her frantically, whimpering into her neck. His body spasmed and he stiffened, the full length of his shaft buried deep inside her.

"So good. Ohhhh, so so good, Steven." She whispered as she held him tightly again her. She stroked him gently. "Shhhh, rest. That's right. Let me feel you on me...in me...yes..."

She held him, caressing him and whispering to him until he caught his breath and raised up over her. She took his face in her hands and kissed him, then smiled.

"Roll over, Steven." She said as she pushed him off to one side.

Caldwell flopped over onto his back, and Teyla followed, stretching out beside him on the bed.

She shrugged her dress off her shoulders, pushing it aside, then laid her head on his chest, turning her face down, kissing his skin gently. Her hand drifted between his legs, and she cupped his balls, smiling as she felt them beginning to swell slowly in her hand. She moved her hand up, wrapping her hand around the head of his cock, working it in her fingers, making him grunt and jerk.

Moving slowly down the length of his body, she settled next to his leg, her head resting on his hip. She watched her hand work lazily over the limp snake of his prick, then purred as she felt it start to stiffen again under her fingers.

She slid over his leg, getting between them and stretching out, her face inches from his loins. She inhaled the heady perfume of their union, then lifted his cock, kissing it softly on the tip.

Caldwell moaned as she ran her tongue softly over him, licking up their combined juices.

He raised up on his elbows. "I'll last longer next time." He said as he looked down at her.

"Yes, you will." She said as she took him into her mouth, and began sucking lightly.

Interior-Living Room

2130 Hours

"Did you hear that?" Vala asked, looking around.

"Hear what?" Tammy asked, her hands moving slowly over Sam's hips as she moved her leg between hers and began rubbing it lightly up and down.

"Mmmmmmmm." Sam moaned, pressing herself harder against Tammy's firm thigh.

"No, that wasn't it, it was louder, and higher pitched." Vala said. "I think it came from over there." She pointed at the doorway beside the porter.

"It's the birds." Tammy said, her hands moving down to cup the cheeks of Sam's ass, lifting her higher on her leg. "They fly around the upper floors. That must have been their mating call you heard. Isn't that right, Andi."

"Um, yes...that could have been the well filled Athosian warbler. Their mating call can be quite loud. Or so I've heard." Andi said.

"If you say so." Vala said, sitting back on the couch with Daniel. "But I could have sworn that that was Teyla in the bedroom with Col. Caldwell."

Interior-Living Room

2150 Hours

"Make love to me." Sam whispered to Tammy as they danced.

They were really just grinding against each other now, as they swayed to the music.

"I am." Tammy purred, her hands roaming over the firm cheeks of Sam's ass.

"Take me to bed." Sam said softly, her fingers playing with the buttons on Tammy's vest. She slipped the highest button in and out of it's hole, then left it loose, moving down to the next one.

"I want it as bad as you do." Tammy said, "But we have guests."

"They won't care."

Andi stood up from the couch. "Thank you for a wonderful evening, Sam. but I think I'm going home. There's a pipe downstairs with my name on it." She said. She turned to Vala and Daniel. "I have this nice little Athosian herb called Tuumpor that's very pleasant. Would you like to try it?"

"Maybe tomorrow?" Vala said as she pulled Daniel to his feet, then pulled him toward the porter. "Goodnight Samantha. We'll see you tomorrow." She pushed Jackson into the porter, and was all over him before the doors closed. A moment later, the doors opened, and Vala stepped out and led Daniel down the hall to the elevator.