All Comments on 'Confrontation'

by TheRogerQuine

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was terrible to read. A real ill-treatment

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

God, what trash!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

u really seem to have a mental issue..pse see a pschyiatrist,!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

This kind of despicable, sorry kind of a female specie won't survive in my country. Either an irate wife or her own husband would one day hack her to pieces -- literally.

I have to remind myself to ignore this TheRogerQuine feminist from now on.

I hate cuck stories.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Sad story from a sad author

1/5

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
That was funny as hell

I loved her attitude and the exchange with the wife.

Women like the main character give joy to the world. And that wife is a typical example of women who take the joy out of life. No wonder her husband stepped out.

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

I’ve read quite a few stories on this site and am well aware that most authors have a fairly low hit rate of good stories compared to bad, not many consistently produce gems. But there are few that reach the illusive 100% in spectacularly bad submissions.

One commenter suggested psychiatry, that will not help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She would have been fired. No one wants a whore around, proof or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Useless, worthless, unredeemable nasty cunt. The woman is like this story. A waste of time and not worth the effort.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Is there any point to these stories other than illustrating the absolute worst behavior a woman is capable of?

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

A writer who refuses to allow voting is a thin-skinned coward.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago
5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

only thing good here was the trump comment lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what was this for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know the old saying. . ."You are what you write!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not many humorous tales on LW. Tanks

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Hey, isn't this the exact same story as The Harlot, except with the voting turned off? Writing's still good, but the flow is pretty choppy with the jumping back and forth without any formatting separating them, and the story themes are a little one-note. Plenty of creators do get a lot of mileage out of flogging the same horse, but these entries are a bit too close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Gibbs Rule 69

"A whore was born a whore, will die a whore -likely from some nasty STD-, and will write in Literotica about whores trying unsuccessfully to be funny!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For the record, Trump was referring to groupies / star f*ckers and what he said was that THEY LET YOU grab them by the pussy.

Beyond that who knows how many of them he did. I do find it more than a bit ironic that people reading / writing in the extramarital section of LE have a problem with him availing himself of said offerings.

I guess this woman has her own special health regime "A cock a day keeps the doctor away. " though I do find it improbable that she's managed to avoid STDs and hubby stumbling into something that clues him in.

Remember fellows any woman from a 3 or 4 up can have all the dick they want, there will always be a guy willing to give it to her.

Think I would have given this 4 * for cleverness and originality plus no editing errors (at none that I noticed).

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

one trick pony rides again.

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Terrible. I'll look out for this 'writer'. Make sure I don't read any more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What?

TheRogerQuineTheRogerQuineover 2 years agoAuthor

Two days ago I very carelessly uploaded the wrong text for the 6th and final storuy in this series. Confrontation as you see it here is exactly the same as The Harlot, word for word. Hardly anyone seems to have noticed, and the new text is in the system somewhere. No idea how long it will take to appear. When it does, I'll let you know.

TheRogerQuineTheRogerQuineover 2 years agoAuthor

For the record here's a transcript of what Trump actually said. There's no indication that he was talking about groupies, and he wasn't trying to imply that women WANT to be grabbed by the pussy. He said you can get away with it when you're famous. Like Jimmy Saville did for decades.

Donald Trump and Billy Bush, transcribed by Penn Bullock of the New York Times

Trump: I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Bush: Whatever you want.

Trump: Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

Read along with 'Confrontation' (posted Sept. 20), this story reads even better! 5/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Unlikable character

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

Cold, hard, but likeable

payenbrantpayenbrantover 1 year ago

Cold woman. Brutally flawed honesty. Would love to see what happens when her husband figures out what's up. Lol

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Kind of pathetic really. Both the writing, intentionally crude and trashy apparently, and the character. Just promoting a lifestyle for women running around loose like dogs?.?? And I guess pathetic applies to the qriter also, as she wants to spread this around and encourage this agenda - doing an ugly disservice to her readers, ignoring the STD issue all the way around. Just stupid and narcissistic maybe....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheRogerQuine@TheRogerQuine
Prolific author of erotic literature. You can call them dirty books, if you prefer. They're all on Amazon anyway. Some on Kobo.