Confrontation Ch. 03: Carlos Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1fastguy
1fastguy
298 Followers

"So, what's your real name? I won't call you Mister Sagres now that you've come to see me," she jokes.

"Marcos.... I came hoping to see Marianna, but I'm glad you're with me now."

"Good. She's my friend. All the girls are, because I'm like their den-mother. You know, older and wiser."

"So you think we get wiser with age?" I tease.

"Maybe. I sure learned a lot of bedroom tricks!"

We both laugh out loud. I like her humour.

"Carmen, you're not Spanish like Marianna. No accent."

"But you are, Marcos. I can tell, and I like Spanish men. Great lovers."

She's already coming on to me.

"Lots of the girls here are Spanish, but I'm Brazilian. Born right here in Manaus."

"I suppose you always stay around here when the other girls go home to visit?" I probe gently.

"For sure, especially the ones from Peru. They come and go a lot. But I'm always here when you want me, Carlos," she almost whispers.

Now she's almost on top of me, her puffy red lips so close to mine. She's gazing right into my eyes and I feel almost hypnotized.

"I really like Spanish men, Marcos. Great fuckers. They know what a woman like me wants in bed," she emphasizes, just in case I missed the message earlier.

"Uh... thanks." I don't know what else to say.

"But I haven't had one lately. Come upstairs, OK?" she breathes. "Remind me how good they are."

I hesitate a bit, but not for very long. Can I afford this? Any resolve I might have about paying for sex is crumbling with this sex bomb luring me to her room. I want her. My cock wants her at any price.

"How much, Carmen?" I stammer.

"All of me, or just a little nibble like you gave to Marianna?"

These girls talk. I'd only paid to see her friend's naked body and caress her tits. Carmen probably thinks that either I'm a little strange, or maybe just shy. But this is different.

"A good fuck, is what I need. A good long one!" I blurt out and she gives me her price. It's steep, but I'm not going to argue because I want her. Like a smoker needs a cigarette or an alcoholic a drink- I have to take this hot woman! Damn my principles! I may go to straight to Hell for this, but I've got to have her. I've been too long without a woman- far too long.

Now we're on our way upstairs to her room. We pass down the same dingy hallway and Antonio's door is open again. He recognizes me.

"Back for the girls again, eh. You'll like this one. Great fuck!"

"I think so," is all I can come up with.

"I know so," he brags, and I think that I may have already seen her curvy body sprawled across his big desk, his cock pounding her long and hard.

Fifteen minutes later, that's what I'm doing too. But not before Carmen comes to her knees in front of me and looks up with those gorgeous big eyes while she swallows my throbbing tool deep into her mouth. My eyes roll back in my head, as she grips the base and slowly strokes in time with her sucking lips. Absolutely fantastic! The best in a long time, maybe ever. Carmen is a pro, made for this kind of work.

"I think you're ready now, Marcos," and she releases me. "Show me how Spanish men make me crazy."

Now there's a challenge and I'm ready for it! I haven't laid with anyone in over a month, but I'll curl Carmen's toes every way I can! She goes onto all fours on the side of the bed, and looks over her shoulder, wiggling her solid ass, with her legs wide apart. This is exactly what I want, so I plunge right in, holding those firm hips tightly while I start to pump her.

The woman is very vocal! Carmen urges me on with, "Harder! Harder!" and moans loudly when I give it to her. Her sexual performance is so convincing that it doesn't all seem like the act- though I know it really is. She's a strong lady and pushes back against me so firmly that I almost lose my balance. This is recreational sex, a real workout, much better than the gym!

I know that she's pretending to be getting close to coming, but for me it's real. My cock feels like it is ready to burst and my groin has taken on a life of its own. Before I can hold back any longer, I'm blasting my seed into her body, spasming with every last thrust. I'd almost forgotten how good this can feel!

Twenty minutes later I'm back at the apartment feeling a bit weak in the knees. Although I haven't furthered the investigation much, I feel very satisfied, even if climbing the two flights of stairs has me wobbling from my workout with Carmen.

The place is quiet and a peek into Elena's room shows that she is still sound asleep. I hope that I didn't overdo it with the pain pills, but then she stirs before falling back to sleep again. I decide to resume surveillance at the window until she wakes up because there might be another pick up tonight.

Nothing happens for some time and it's after seven o'clock, tropical nightfall. Still no sound from Elena's room, so I will keep monitoring across the street until she wakes up. I'm beginning to doze off a bit myself.

Suddenly, another small van roars up the street and screeches to a stop right across from me. There look to be two or three people inside this time, and the driver jumps out, moving quickly to the door of the club. I watch for a moment and see two others exit the passenger doors, crossing to my side of the street. I assume they're going to keep watch to ensure that no one interferes with the pick up like Elena did last night.

My focus is on Antonio's office again and I see the same courier enter and come in front of the big desk. The boss slides a large mailer across to him and he briefly looks inside before retrieving the contents. He holds it up by the top corners for examination. I'll be damned! Another one of those burial shrouds, this one larger and more elaborately decorated than the first one we saw changing hands.

I'm glad Elena is sleeping, or she probably would be manhandled by those two guards on her way to the van.

I watch intently, unaware of the doorhandle turning behind me. All at once, strong hands are grabbing me, throwing me onto the floor. Hard boots pound into my stomach and I curl into a ball, with my arms protecting my head. They're shouting at me and throw the viewer to the floor. It shatters and one guy kicks the broken pieces away. Then Elena tears out of the bedroom yelling at them to stop.

The smaller guy brings out a length of rope and loops it over my head. He pulls tight and starts to twist it hard around my neck. Fuck! He's strangling me! I can't breathe!

Elena launches herself onto his back and claws at his face from behind, sending blood flying. He reaches to push her off and briefly loses his grip on the rope. The big one pushes me down and the rope is tightened again.

Elena is on him once more, screaming, clawing and biting like an incensed mother bear. The rope slacks off, but by now I'm passing in and out of consciousness. Then the weight is off me and I hear the men are running for the door.

I lay gasping, struggling to breathe, but my lungs are shutting down. I hear Elena shouting my name, but it sounds so far away. Her arms are tight around me- I can feel that- but everything else is just slipping past. I try to speak but words won't come.

Then a thought crashes in on me. I must be dying! One urgent need consumes me now. There's only a little time to square up with my Maker!

A fervent prayer flashes across my failing mind, one focused train of thought that I can still muster up before I'm gone. I mumble as Elena clutches me.

"Lord, forgive me for Carmen"....

"My whoring...."

"So wrong...."

.

"Forgive me, Lo...."

Then it's lights out.

And everything goes black.

1fastguy
1fastguy
298 Followers
12