Naked Prank On The Non-Nude Beach

Story Info
Two friends play an April Fool's trick on their partners.
785 words
3.86
10.8k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This short story is one of my submissions for Literotica's 750 Word Project 2024 - this is always a really difficult but fun challenge, so I'd recommend giving it a go! Enjoy.

*****

"Do you really think this will work?" Ryan yawned.

"I think so, as long as we're convincing," his friend Peter replied, stopping to survey the empty beach. "Here should do - this end is normally quiet, and it's miles from the hotel so they'll have further to run."

"Looks perfect," Ryan agreed. "Give me a hand then."

The pair got to their knees, scooped out a small hole in the sand, and then planted the sign they'd made earlier that morning into it.

"Nice work," Peter smiled, stepping back to admire their handiwork. "Let's get back before the girls wake up."

*****

Six hours later it was nearing midday, the sun was at its highest, and Ryan and Peter were walking back along the now crowded beach, this time with their girlfriends Heather and Kim.

"Oh my God guys," Heather said, grabbing Kim's arm. "Look up ahead!"

The foursome had reached the boys' sign in the sand, and Kim started to laugh. "Caution - clothing optional beach ahead, proceed at your own discretion," she read aloud. "Hey, there might be naked people past here."

"Think we should join them?" Peter said, giving Ryan a meaningful look as he stepped out of his sandals and then started to untie his swimming shorts.

"Oh my God Peter!" Heather screamed, as without any hesitation her boyfriend pulled down his trunks to stand naked with his hands proudly planted on his hips.

"Hey, it feels pretty good to have the sun on your skin," Peter grinned, waggling his cock from side to side. "Ryan, are you game?"

"Yeah, alright" Ryan nodded, playing along. "When in Rome, you know? Or in the Maldives, in this case..."

The girls watched on wide-eyed as in a matter of seconds Ryan too stripped completely naked.

"Have you both lost your minds?" Kim gasped, staring in disbelief as the boys scooped up their clothes and marched past the sign, heading towards the non-existent nude end of the beach.

They walked tall and confident with their dicks swinging freely in front of them, and as they passed by tourists and locals sunbathing on the beach everyone turned around to frown at them.

"Why aren't any of them naked?" Kim asked, noticing that everyone else was in their swimwear.

"You two aren't naked," Ryan shrugged, playing it cool.

"And it's not a nude beach, it's clothing optional," Peter lied, "and they've all opted to keep their swimsuits on - cowards, if you ask me."

The boys reached an empty spot near the shore and set their stuff down, then stretched out on a pair of towels with their arms casually folded behind their heads.

"You're really just going to sunbathe there like that, with your cocks out?" the girls asked, stripping down to their bikinis and lying beside their boyfriends.

"Yep," they replied in unison. "And you should try it too."

"No chance," the girls scoffed.

They four dozed for the next half-hour or so, then the boys decided to put the second part of their plan into action.

"Right, who's coming for a swim?" Ryan asked, rolling over and getting to his feet.

"More specifically, who's up for skinny dipping?" Peter smiled.

"No way, I'm not getting naked!" Kim said, looking around. "You two are still the only ones without any clothes on!"

"Come on Kim," Heather said, grinning mischievously as she untied her bikini top. "We don't know anyone here, and it's just a quick run to the sea!" With that she whipped off her swimsuit, covered herself up with her hands, and sprinted across the sand towards the water.

The boys looked down at Kim, who rolled her eyes but then jumped up. "God, fine!" she said, stripping naked too and running off after Heather.

Peter watched the two girls splash out into the shallows, then turned to Ryan. "Shall we?"

The friends quickly pulled on their swimming trunks, folded their towels, and packed up the bags.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Kim called out, turning to see the now modestly dressed boys walking away up the beach. "You have our clothes!"

"See you back at the hotel girls," Ryan waved, "and April fools!"

As the girls screamed at them from the sea the boys strolled back to their fake sign, pulled it out of the sand, and then returned to their hotel to drink a couple of beers on the balcony as they waited for their naked girlfriends to streak their way back across the crowded beach.