All Comments on 'Confrontation Ch. 04'

by lannasage

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i like it but.........

I don't know how i feel about her and Mitch. I'm still rooting for Jared lol

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

I cant lie I love Mitch.. yes he was a jerk and still has some jerky tendencies but she was dead wrong keeping Jonas away

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jared is still the better man.....

Same old Mitch with threaten this, take that and no substance. I'm still for Jared all the way. Mitch still truly can't figure why she would leave and stay away from him on his own? The first time he threatened to take my child as a power move would be the last regardless of sexual chemistry and his magic one dimensional dick. And yes, he deserves to see his child but that doesn't mean he deserves her. The idea of being bossed around by a smirking high-handed jerk who undermines me as a woman every time doesn't appeal.

You've written a strong character but she constantly folds with Mitch at the nadir of his assholishness. Thank you, thank you for taking the time to write and share your stories.

Plainshoneybadger

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot Damn!

I'm so glad you updated this AWESOME story. Worth the wait.I hate to say it, but I loved Mitch from day 1. I'm sorry Jared.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's hard to hope anything good happens for her. Sleep with your best friend's love, hide his baby, choose your pride over taking care of your child properly. On top of that, her personality is selfish and petty. Mitch IS the one good thing about this story.

Star_FireStar_Fireover 10 years ago
Glad to see an update! :)

Glad to see an update, but Mitch is really unlikable. He feels really entitled for no reason and he owes Rhea an apology (how is she the ONLY one apologizing???)

Mitch pushed Rhea away, but he won't admit it, that this wasn't ALL her fault. She thought he was a man-whore, because that's what he was and on top of that he damn near forced himself on her while still in a relationship with her best friend..

Can he really blame her for leaving and not telling him she was pregnant? No he can't blame her because he would have

Rejected her and Jonas, the only reason he cares that she left was because of his ego being damaged, if she stayed he'd still treat her and other women the way he did before. He is still being an ass, smirking and being aggressive, instead he should be trying to do the right thing by committing to Rhea and Jonas.

I know Mitch and Rhea are suppose end up together in the end, but he has a lot of growing to do...

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

Rhea is just as selfish as Mitch was. I understand her reason for keeping Jonas away but she didn't give Mitch the oppoortunity to say if he wanted to be in his son's life. As a result she ended up hurting both Mitch and her son. In the end it will be Jared hurt thinking he has a chance at her. What a hypocrite she is for basically calling Mitch an ass when she was and is being just as dirty.

Both of them need to do some growing up...counseling may help. Their son should be priority then think about having a more than friendly relationship later. And she need to let go of her pride and accept financial help for her son. What would it hurt for her to do so?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
GREAT!!

I love this story so freakin much!! I believe everything will work out with Mitch and Rhea eventually. I just really feel bad for Jarod. Mitch told Rhea the truth. She needs to stop leading him on. However unintentional it is, Rhea is leading him on and Jarod is grabbing at straw here -he was hopeful because Rhea kissed him on the cheek. I do not think Rhea is so cold blooded to where she would do this to Jared on purpose. She really likes Jared, but that is it. It does not go beyond friendship. She has to come to the realization that she is going to hurt Jared. She needs to sit down and talk with him and tell him about Jonas being Mitch's son. She needs to tell Jared that there will never be more to their relationship than just being friends. Jared will be hurt, but hopefully he will heal and move on to someone who loves and needs him and has no baggage allowing him to love freely in return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Mitch is an unlikable character

He's rude, a jerk, and freaking rude. He needs to GTFO of her house already. Yeah, boo hoo, cry me a river, he didn't know about the kid. Rhea made the best decision for her son at the time. All that other stuff is b.s. Why should she have had faith in him?!? Give me a break. He was an unrepentant slut that didn't care about anyone. He never gave her any indication she was special.

His little speech about how miserable he was when she vanished did not endear him to me. Please make him more likable.

Black_Dragon_PrincessBlack_Dragon_Princessover 10 years ago
Mitch is an ass!!!!!!!

okay so he has one redeeming quality if he mans up and does right by his boy but he is still an ass!!!!!!! I gave it 5* anyway but have I mentioned that Mitch is an ass?!?!?! poor Jared..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Your stories bring out emotion!

Good character, bad character you describe them all perfectly. Reading the story it is so easy to imagine the events happening right in front of you. Your story bring in many elements of life that make them enjoyable.

TrellyWellDoItWellTrellyWellDoItWellover 10 years ago
Awesome!!

I think I'm the only person who likes Mitch I don't know why but I do!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
team Mitch

I really appreciate Mitch, a lot of people would not care about Jonas and he is making a honest effort to man up and be a daddy- not just some random one time fuck sperm donor. What's up with Rhea being borderline bitter? She cheated her son out of a father- SELFISH!! Mitch has personality issues but he is likable

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great

I am like Judge Judy, you make your bed you lie in it. Women make the same crazy decisions all the time, get with a man that they want or think they want and get a child and when things don't work out, they think they are the only one's to make decision for the child. It takes two to tango and I am tired of women who constantly make this bad decision, it is better to let the dad know and then when you see where he is heading then make the decision.

Other than that loved it. Hopefully you update a lot quicker.

Redmoon_ElzRedmoon_Elzover 10 years ago
Mitch/ Please update soon

I like Mitch, I feel like at the time Mitch was a man more but he was honest about it . Rhea is the bad guy in this for no reason should you keep a child away from their parent , she could have informed him by letter after the child was born giving him a choice to be in the kids life or not. I think if Jared would have been man'd up they would have had a chance but in 4 yrs you havent made your move . too late for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Smh!

Dumb Dumb Jared can't tell Mitch and Jonas favor each other.Ugh! Anyways, love this story Rhea on the other hand was dead wrong she should have at least try to reach out.

More please!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Hated it, not one of them have any redeeming qualities, and Rhea is just a cock tease. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I love Mitch I love the story

Fuck the haters update soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Mitch is a guy I just love to...love. That girl though..hopefully she will become someone likeable. Her awful personality and irrational thoughts and choices make it hard to enjoy what is otherwise a decent read.

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 10 years ago

Glad you are back, looking forward to the update!

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Emotions running high!

My wife said about all there is to say about Mitch, on the surface. The guy is an Asshole from the word Go. He might see himself as the Alpha, but he's actually an abuser. I'm an Alpha, and I've never done the shit he's done. In Ch. 1, he basically raped her. If she'd said to stop, or no she didn't want him, he would have taken her by force. Rhea was right to get away from him then. Their relationship is toxic, to say the least. The physical chemistry is there, but he is in serious need of an attitude adjustment before he is ready emotionally to deal with being a father or treating Rhea with the respect she deserves..

5 Stars, since the mark of a great storyteller is to make the characters believable and evoke strong emotions from his or her readers. I've met several "Mitch" type people in my life, and all of them abused their wives and girlfriends. I hope he gets his head out of his 4th point of contact before he screws everything up.

Yes, I know it's just a tale. It's a very well written tale of an Asshole and a woman, and hopefully a tale of the Asshole redeeming himself in some way.

black_maestrablack_maestraover 10 years ago
great writing!

You know your a good writer when your audience feels the need to explain, defend, or debate over the main characters in your story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, update when time or your energy allows it. I gave you 4 stars... 4 1/2 actually... your chapters are too short for me... great writing and I want more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rhea and Jared should be together

I hate how submissive Rhea is to Mitch. Isnt she supposed to be strong willed? Jared treats her so much better and she chooses that asshole Mitch?

sm1982sm1982over 3 years ago

Mitch’s moments with his son. Hopefully they’ll get introduced the way they should have when he was born!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlannasage@lannasage
Just àn aspiring writer with a love for variety Apologies for the delay on A Were Story... I've hit a severe writers'​ block on it, but trying to get my mojo back.....I'm also working on continuations for Poseidon and A Debt To Pay. I've​uploaded​d the second chapter fo...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES