Confrontation Ch. 08: Rich Playboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man withdraws and she changes her angle against the chair. He strokes his wet cock between her fleshy cheeks and slowly eases in until he is buried deep. Then he strokes forward and she squeals with delight, pushing back just as hard. A cheer goes up from the men and their women enjoying this erotic show.

More directions. A couple at the front calls for oral sex and others shout in agreement. The performers nod to the audience and move to the divan. There they descend into a lewd soixante-neuf position with her on top, spread wide open. Both lavish the other's organ with great gusto while everyone watches intently.

We can hear the couple moaning and groaning with pleasure. They seem oblivious to the hundred or so people watching their intimacy so close by, completely absorbed by the rampant sex. It occurs to me that the pair are exhibitionists who enjoy this line of work- live porn stars paid for what they do best.

Suddenly a second naked woman appears to the clamour of the audience. She wears only a sequined mask which hides most of her facial features. Her body is spectacular- full breasts and an inviting ass.

A large bed has been rolled to the centre of the stage where the three of them jump into a wild orgy. Anything and everything goes as they begin to writhe in sensual ecstasy as the crowd roars approval.

Fernando leans over toward me and whispers, "My Contessa works in the evening too, you see."

I'm stunned. She must be the one with the mask because I would have recognized someone with such a beautiful face. There's no question now that the rest of her is every bit as amazing.

"That's Contessa?... Gorgeous, man. Stunning!"

He smiles, happy that his girlfriend has impressed me. He's showing her off just like that valuable Chimu piece I saw displayed today in his office. A collector.

And now comes the high point, with the man flat on his back, lifting up into Contessa who is straddling his fat cock. The other woman kneels across his face, bathing him with her sex. Both females lean forward to kiss and fondle one another in an overtly bisexual display.

Carlos and I are agog- we've never seen anything like this before!

But this is just too much pleasure for the guy underneath to take. We see his hips drive hard into Contessa, his body convulsing in spasms. This mighty orgasm is met by howls of approval from the envious crowd, along with cries of climax- real or faked- by the orgasmic woman on top.

Quite an amazing show, but it's over now that the stud has shot his bolt. Or is it?

The couple behind me is already half undressed. He has her tits out and she is at his zipper. In fact, the same thing is going on here and there through the little theatre, a full scale orgy in the making. It's chaotic, a scene from Dante's Inferno.

Eventually the lights start to come up a bit and waitresses reappear with trays of champagne. People rush to cover up, but a few exhibitionists continue with public sex, fueled by what they just witnessed.

We have another glass before our host announces that it is time to leave. Back in his Mercedes, Fernando tells JoJo to "just drive around for a while," then closes the privacy glass partition and we talk business. But first he has a question.

"I'm sure you both enjoyed the entertainment tonight. Stimulating, wasn't it? I can arrange for you to meet one of them, you know."

We know he must be referring to that fox, Contessa. Carlos politely declines and I do the same, even though we're both captivated by the woman. Vila changes the subject.

"Now about those antiquities you are interested in buying. I don't have them in my possession. I'm just a facilitator, but if you have the money, the line of credit, I can help you own them. Sometimes I buy at auction, and other times, I might pick up something precious through private sale."

"The line of credit should be no problem," I reply, knowing that the National Museum will stake me with whatever is necessary. " How much do we need?" I ask.

"Five million American," he states firmly.

"I'll contact them and provide proof of that by 5:00 PM tomorrow. I trust that will be soon enough, Fernando."

"Very well. Get that and I'll act on your behalf as bidder or direct buyer when certain Peruvian antiquities become available. Always subject to your prior approval, of course."

"Where are the auctions usually held?" Carlos asks.

"The best houses in London and New York."

"And you must assure us that private purchases are made from verifiable sellers," I add firmly. "The Museum absolutely will not buy stolen or smuggled items!"

But Vila doesn't miss a beat, even though we already suspect that he is part of a smuggling syndicate.

"I pledge my full assurance of that, Jaguar. After all, I have my own professional reputation to consider in all of my dealings."

"In that case, the National Archaeology Museum will be delighted to do business with you."

"Excellent!" Fernando opens the sliding privacy panel. "JoJo, take us around to my home now." Then he turns to us. "We'll celebrate tonight with some drinks and pleasant conversation."

It isn't far away, so we arrive shortly afterward. Vila escorts us to the impressive double doors leading into his luxurious house and once inside, he takes us to a big lounge area filled with sumptuous furnishings, paintings and ancient artifacts, some of them Peruvian. He directs us to a long leather sofa and sits across from us.

"Shall we drink to our arrangement? Contessa should be back by now." Then he calls out, "Are you home, baby?" and we hear her say "Yes" from the second level.

"Be a good girl and bring drinks for the gentlemen you met this afternoon at the office," he calls back.

She must live here! I thought I'd seen the last of Contessa tonight, but evidently not. I can't help wonder if she'll be naked and masked again like at the club.

My question is answered a few minutes later when she sways into the room delivering a shining cart laden with glasses, ice and booze. But we hardly notice that!

Her big breasts are bare, though she does wear a tiny leather skirt and towering black heels. There's no mask this time. It's impossible not to stare at her stiffened pencil eraser nipples! She knows that we are looking.

Fernando sees our interest and smiles as he comments to her.

"Baby, I invited these men to enjoy you tonight, but they've declined... so far. Perhaps they'll change their minds. Would you like that?"

She smiles broadly and shakes her shoulders, setting everything in motion.

"Oh yes," she purrs breathlessly.

"And if they don't, I have you all to myself, my Contessa."

"Anytime, Fernando," she whispers submissively.

"Set the tray there and join my friends. Pour a glass for yourself. Maybe you can convince them to take you tonight?"

She lowers her eyes seductively then pours a drink before he proposes a toast.

"Now, to our future success!"

We all raise our glasses. Contessa lifts hers high and when she turns toward me, those magnificent tits jiggle inches from my face. It is going to be a struggle not to fuck this woman.

The tray is loaded with the best brands and Contessa drinks right along with us. After a while her speech is a bit slurred, and she's pressing her naked tits against my bare arm, her palm resting high on my thigh.

My cock is straining and when she notices, her hand slides over top of it. She squeezes and I see Fernando grinning from the chair across from us. Contessa looks into my eyes.

"Do you want to fuck me tonight, Mr. Jaguar?" she purrs.

It's decision time. I already feel terrible for cheating on Marina with an old girlfriend Mercedes a month ago. Much as I want to this one too... I just can't do it again.

"I'm sorry, Contessa," I stammer. "You're beautiful, but I have a new wife. No!... No I won't."

"And you Carlos?" Vila smirks. "You will please my baby, no? She loves to fuck with other men."

"I... I can't do it. I have a new love, Elena. No, I just can't...." he mumbles.

"How disappointing. Nobody wants Contessa," he teases and she pouts. "Come kneel here, babe," he points to the carpet at his feet, "and show my friends what they're missing."

She obeys immediately. Fernando spreads his knees apart while she unbuttons his trousers and lowers the zipper. Then we sit like stones, rock hard, watching from one side her as this gorgeous woman works skillfully with mouth and hands. Somehow Vila continues to converse with us, at least for a time, the arrogant little showoff bastard.

Soon Contessa's practised mouth replaces his words with groans, before his whole body jerks several times. He slumps back into the chair as she dutifully traces a finger around her lips. When Fernando's breath returns, he tells her to have JoJo drive us back to our hotel.

After we're dropped off, Carlos and I talk about our evening, which thankfully ended without dicking this beautiful woman- but just barely.

"What do you think of our new business partner, Carlos?" I ask.

"He's just another slimeball like Antonio, but I think he may lead us to Peru's smuggled treasures."

"I'm sure that's what we saw in his office and the mansion today. Pieces that should be in the National Museum."

"Do you hope to ever see them there, Jag?"

"Yes, and I hope to see that rich bastard behind bars where he belongs."

"Contessa probably knows enough of his game to put him there," Carlos observes.

I agree.

"Yes, one day, she'll spill it all to the cops, and he'll be finished."

"And that's what he deserves!" my friend concurs.

12