Confusing Massage Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
Another massage in the Upper Midwest.
2.1k words
4.51
7.3k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/30/2023
Created 03/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened a few years ago. I wrote it up just after it occurred, but did not submit. I have a number of other stories to write down, and I will get to them in short order.

I am currently flying home to Houston and documenting my second Midwest massage experience, it was mind blowing. As I said before, the first one was confusing, this one was great.

My job brings me here occasionally and I finally got to revisit the Sun Spa in northern Indiana again.

It was late in the day - about 915, and the spa closes at 10. They had almost no online presence but I thought I remembered that they only had an option for 30 minute massages. You would think that would mean a quick rub and tug, but that has not been my experience.

I entered the lobby at 915 and was met by a 30ish oriental girl who asked me to enter.

She brought me to a small room, one of many in a hall of small rooms, like most other massage parlors.

The room had the typical a massage table, chair, and sink. The only difference about this room were the lights. It was lit with red incandescent bulbs.

I didn't get the girls name, she just asked me to remove all my clothes, lay down on the table, and then she left the room.

This wasn't off to a good start. I am not saying that the girl was bad looking, she was probably average. It is more that she certainly was not dressed up or made up sexily at all.

The last time I came here the masseuse was really hot petite woman with long black hair and low cut, slinky satin dress with spaghetti straps that left very little to the imagination.

I did not dwell on the masseuses' looks, after I reminded myself I have previously received erotic massages from guys on two occasions, and number of female transsexuals. Most were pretty enough to pass as women, and a couple were not. For the most part these were all pleasurable. (Many these are documented in my other stories)

I mostly followed the instructions. I stripped down and sat on the table holding the rolled up towel on my lap to just barely cover my package. I only waited two minutes before there was a light knock on the door and the masseuse came in. The masseuse was not the woman who let me in, she was a short petite bombshell named Umi.

Umi was beautiful. She was about 5'2, shoulder length hair and a very curvy body in a sleeveless dress that lifted up and displayed plenty of cleavage. She walked right up to me to introduce herself, she was so close she was actually standing between my knees. She reached around my shoulders and went right in for a kiss. Not very typical in this circumstance. I kissed back and found my right hand going directly to an ass cheek.

This continued for about 15 seconds and she broke the kiss and asked me why I had not laid down. I asked her if they still started the massage with a table shower. She just dismissed my question saying that it would be too cold to do that. Then she kissed me again and joked that I didn't smell, so we can just get started. With her broken English it was not easy to push this conversation further. I stood up, handed her my towel, laid my eyeglasses down on the shelf. I walked back to the table with about a 75% hard-on. She commented on the hard-on and gave me a quick light stroke before I laid down on my stomach and pointed my dick down to my feet.

Ume started the massage, it did feel like it would be rather quick. She didn't use any oil, but she was pretty good at walking on my back.

For the back walking they always cover you with a towel. She did this, and climbed up on the massage table. She was so short she could hardly reach the handlebars attached to the ceiling. But she managed and spent about five minutes walking from my calves to my shoulders. She accomplished loosening up most of my sore back.

When she dismounted she quickly removed the towel and started massaging me with her hands. She started with my head. My hands were at the head of the table and she made sure to rub her legs against them whenever she went by. For my part I was not getting frisky until she started becoming more overtly sexual. I always let them make the first move. I mostly do this so the massage does not end prematurely.

Ume moved down my back and quickly started massaging my ass. Here she starts to deviate from massage techniques by rubbing my asshole directly and lightly stroking my penis and balls.

In a few minute she climbed on the table between my legs and massaged deep between my ass and balls. This is when she stroked me to a full erection.

When she came off the table she stood at my waist and continued the light stroking of my ass. I was now stroking her left leg as well as I could from my angle.

After a minute she asked me to roll onto my back, which I was more than happy to do. Once on my back, she took my stiff member and slowly stroked it. She then asked me if I wanted her to blow and fuck me. She didn't use the words. She would pantomime the blowing and fucking,

I asked how much and she replied $200. Honestly I would have been happy with a hand job.

The last time I was here I had to practically beg the girl to give me a hand job. I was laying in the same position and she kept telling me we were done. I kept asking her what else was on the menu, and she kept replying that there was no menu. While we had this conversation I proceeded to pull down one spaghetti strap and then the other and soon she was standing next to me in just a thong and heels. She was still saying that she did not perform extras as I slowly removed her thong. I finally said, "Clearly you perform extras, or you would have kicked me out of the room when I started undressing you." She laughed but then when I stood up and moved behind her to bend her over the massage table she finally got serious, and made me lay back down. Somehow she reached under the table and massage oil appeared. She gave me a great handjob while I felt up every inch of her body. I finished, gave her a great tip and left.

Now back to Ume, I was surprised for such an offer. I tried to negotiate, which is hard when she is stroking you hard on, but I croaked out "What can you do for $100?"

She replied "We can do everything for $160". I capitulated, and walked over to my pants, pulled out the extra money and she promptly took it told me to lay on my back, and left the room.

She came back a minute later with a condom. I was sitting on the bed as I was at the beginning of the session, but this time I had no towel. I just sat with my erection point out to her. She entered and was surprised to see me sitting, but she again came in for a quick embrace and kiss. She then turned her back, and in one motion the dress and bra were gone, and in then she bent over at the waist and pulled he thong down and off of her feet. She then came back and stood between my legs again, but now we were both naked. She asked me why I was not laying down. I answered by devouring her tits with my mouth while my hands were roaming across her. I wanted this to last for a few minutes. Little did I know she wanted it to last also.

Shortly she broke the embrace and extracted her nipple from my mouth. She had me lay on my back. She then started asking me about her body, she needed a lot of positive reinforcement. She asked me if I liked her tits as she thought they were too small. I replied that they fit her perfectly. They were not too big, but she was very petite. She said she wanted bigger ones, and I warned against it since she was so small.

I laid down while she proceeded to put the condom inside her mouth and apply it to my cock.

She gave a half of decent blow job for 2 or 3 minutes before she climbed up on the table.

I assumed she would mount me from the top so that she could control the speed, and theoretically get me to orgasm as quickly as possible.

But here she surprised me. Instead of straddling me, she crossed over me to lay on her back and then she beckoned my to climb on and fuck her missionary style,

That was fine by me, so I got between her legs aimed my dick and slid right into her perfectly shaved pussy.

There is nothing like a 25 year old petite woman's tight pussy. I have not felt one like this for years. She started asking questions about whether I liked her pussy and if it was tight enough. I told her she was unbelievably tight and tried to convince about how much I liked it by hammering away with my dick. Again, she needed positive reinforcement. No matter how aroused I clearly was, she kept asking me if I liked the feel of her pussy, and the look of her tits. I was full of compliments for everything.

She again surprised me by begging me to slow down. She wanted a nice slow fuck. I am good at taking directions so I slowed down - at my previous rate I would not have lasted long.

Now I was slowly stroking from the tip of my dick until my balls were slapping against her ass. Back and forth, long deep strokes inside her tight wet whole. She was laying beneath me squealing with every stroke. Whenever the feeling got to be too much for me and my tempo picked back up, she would start tweaking my nipples and implore me to go slow, and make it last.

This went on for a good seven minutes. I would occasionally try to suck on her tits while I was slowly fucking her. Finally it seemed like she was starting to orgasm, so I picked up the pace and fucked her as hard as I could for about two minutes.

At this point I finally came. I was going to pull out and cum on her belly or tits, but I honestly didn't want to stroke myself to a finish, I wanted her pussy to do it. Eventually I slowed to a stop. She asked me if I finished, I said yes and pulled out.

She didn't believe me however since I still had a hard on. I was surprised by this myself. She wanted me to actually finish so she started stroking me. It was then that she noticed all of the cum in the condom. She took it off and washed me up with a hot wash cloth. None of this made my hard on go away, so she kept at it with her hands. We only did this for another minute or so, because I know at 57 I can theoretically come at the beginning and end of a "two cup massage", but I was not going to cum twice in 10 minutes.

She eventually made it clear it was time to get dressed The clock said I was there for 30 minutes, and they closed in 15. I did get up, but I took every advantage to kiss and feel her up as she got dressed. Then she came over to where my clothes and helped me get dressed. I am not used to anyone holding my underwear and pants while I step into them. But as long as she remained topless and was kept grabbing at my dick, I was doing fine.

Five minutes later I was out of the door. The last time I was here it was a confusing experience but this time I left very content. I am really glad that I gave the Sun Spa a second chance.