Congi Len 01

Story Info
Congi Len finds his sexual footing.
3.7k words
2.33
503
00

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 01/17/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Congi Len 01

"What are you dreaming about, hmm? Do you see something that you like or is being stunned and standing perfectly still your normal thing, hmm?"

"Oh, I like what I see alright and a booty like that needs a Bull like me to keep it inline, so, I'm Hank and I'm wondering if you're ready to wear a collar as submission and take your place, so?"

"Well, Hank, who I don't know, I will not be wearing a collar for you or submitting to your every whim nor will I take my place on the floor just beside your easy arm chair any time soon since I have a boyfriend already, so?"

"Wait a minute, you're one of them, right? One of the test tube fem boys who had a daddy who broke into the Fertility Clinic and ran amuck with the frozen vials, right?"

Well, I am one of the Congi crew, but there's a lot more to it than "our daddy ran amuck with the vials" and stuff, so. Anyways, hi, I'm Congi Len and I'm known for my booty, which I never asked for, but wouldn't trade it in now for anything. Well, I might trade in about 1/6th of it if one of you can invent stronger thread for the seams of my jeans.

And I don't have a boyfriend, but I do have many boys who want a one-night booty call stand with me and I don't play that game. But I'm not a prude either, so, stop thinking that! There may or may not be something that I like, so.

"This is BS, Congi Len! Crumble and submit to me!"

"Oh, there will be no crumbling and submitting from my side, Hank, who I just met, but I'll take a crumbled up $10 bill from you so I can buy myself a Frosty Frozen Swirly Twirl from the Frosty Frozen Swirly Twirl Shop, so, I'm waiting, Hank who I just met!"

"(A disgruntled reach into the pocket for crumbled up $10 bill) here (slips the bill into Congi Len's hand quite smoothly), just don't forget who supports your tasty habits in the future, so?"

"(Just as smoothly slips the crumbled $10 bill into the rear stretched out jeans pocket) well, Hank, who just gained a little cred with me, I'll need another crumbled up $10 bill in case I want a Swirly Twisted Frozen Frosty from the Swirly Twisted Frozen Frosty Shop later or tomorrow, so (extends hand)?"

"(A mumbling and disgruntled reach into the pocket for another crumbled $10 bill) I mean, what, Congi Len, no rose pedals to walk on from the Rose Pedals Shop just down the Strip (slaps the second crumbled $10 bill into Congi Len's waiting hand), huh?"

"(Slowly slips the second crumbled $10 bill into the busting at the seams back pocket) we'll save the rose pedals for when we get to know each other better, Hank, who is slowly gaining ground. Um, here, put your number in my phone (hands off the phone, after resetting the screen saver photo)."

Um, pause the story while Hank, who just gained a foothold with Congi Len, composes himself.

"WTF, Cong Len? This is you? In a dressing room? Trying on a bikini? I mean, I mean, I mean, I'm fucking all of this! Like here (points at screen) and here (taps on phone screen) and twice in this place (kind of rubs the phone screen) and you can be in charge of this area (circles lips in photo), just as long as you wear a collar for me! And that bikini!"

Guys, right? They always crumble first or pass out! But I liked how he himself mentioned rose pedals, so.

"(Reaches in and scrolls to the next photo) and that's how I like it on rode pedals, Hank, who may have promise! With me naked and face down on rose pedals with you having your way between my massive, yet, quite shapely booty cheeks! For as long as you like and for as many times as you want!"

Well, I already said that they all pass out, so.

And I like that style, so, what? I get the body heat, I get the skin-on-skin slippery motions, I don't get split in half or discomfort from a larger sized guy, I get you grunting without me screaming, I get the sweat without the need for a condom and if there are a few slips and oops moments, I mean, I'll wiggle away from it anyways and you have my entire bare back to leave your mark! And if you're the guy, I mean, you get to finish, so, what else matters anyways, right?

But before you find me on my Chang homepage, I mean, now you have to have an account with the Rose Pedal Shop along the Strip, so.

Oh, oh, you're questioning if my booty can make the appropriate spot for you? Hah! Bring your gamer buddies dick too! As an expression.

"Wait (Hank wakes up), this was our first date, right Congi Len? Or at least our first fight?"

Hah! Well, I don't know since I've never been much for the dating scene.

[Frosty Frozen Swirly Twirl Shop front door chime jingle, jangle]

"Well, well, well, look who showed up just after we installed the new double doors on the Frosty Frozen Swirly Twirl Shop to accommodate any and all phat booties!"

"Hah! Jealous much, Andriana, hmm?"

"Hah! Well, maybe, but I'm still waiting for your response if you want me for your girlfriend and since I just found out that you only have weird sex, I mean, I'd be a good girlfriend for you, Congi Len, so?"

Oh, I get that a lot too since when your anonymous daddy runs amuck in the Fertility Clinic after hours and pre seeds a bunch of vials, I mean, the pay out for the six, minus one of us test tube purdy boys, so.

And I'm assuming that you've heard before that we don't talk about Congi Tam, right? It's just not done in our funny half-brother fraternity.

"(Slaps a green, green, blue Frosty Frozen Swirly Twirl down on the counter) I mean, Congi Len, I know that all of you six minus one weirdo's have never shown your flimsy dicks in any of your "I showed you my dick, please respond" selfies on Chang, but I'm offering a new version where we hide your teeny tiny little dick in my mouth and I'll finish the job, Congi Len, finish it, I say, Congi Len, so?"

"(Slurp) Andriana, is it the same if I just send my overflow of horny men your way, hmm (slurp)?"

"Oh, well then, that would just make you the best boyfriend ever then, Congi Len, tee he, not that it's been a little dry for me or that I had plans to surprise the dates you brought home while wearing next to nothing, so, um, I'll take it!"

Hm, Andriana wearing next to nothing as she pops out of the dark hallway, hmm? I mean, there might be room for a double date in my future then, maybe.

"That's phat!"

"And your stupid head is a fathead, idiot! Is that how you flirt on the Strip (slurp), hmm?"

"Oh, I didn't mean it like..."

"I know what you meant, Jasper (slurp). Can I have a crumbled up $10 bill for a backup Twirly Tipped Swirled Frosty for later from the Twirly Tipped Swirled Frosty Shop, hmm (slurp and extends hand)."

"(Huh, another disgruntled reach into the 505 jeans pocket for a crumbled up $10 bill) here (halfway slips and half slams it into Congi Len's extended hand), just don't forget who had your back for your frosty addiction needs, Congi Len!"

"(Slurp) oh, Jasper, I've never laid on my back yet, I like it when I'm smash face down and whimpering under your power sawing power as you saw me into sexual bliss and drooling (slurp), so?"

I mean, I already said that they all pass out and that's still true. And I guess I should add that they all carry crumbled up $10 bills in their pockets.

And they just pop out of the shadows literally all up and down the Strip.

"I mean, I mean, I mean, I mean, there's a party coming up soon, Congi Len, so?"

"(Slurp) what kind of party, Kenny K, hmm (slurp)? And I need a $10 bill for tomorrow night's Tipped Frozen Frosty Twirly Swirl from the Tipped Frozen Frosty Twirly Swirl Shop at the south end of the Strip, (slurp), so?"

"(Seriously, they all carry crumpled up $10 bills in their 505 pockets!) I mean, I mean, I mean, it's a private party in the alley and I have my mom's broken down and rusted out soccer mom mini van and I swear, Congi Len, it starts three out of ten times, so?"

"(Slurp) slip that crumbled up $10 bill in my left safety deposit box, Kenny K and (slurp), make sure it's a good deposit (slurp), so?"

Well, I already said that I'm not a 100% sexual prude. And Kenny K and I have a stupid history anyways, so.

"(Tuck, deposit, squeeze, tuck, deposit, squeeze) mm, just like old times, right, Congi Len?"

"(Slurp) hold please, Kenny K."

Oh, so, you perv's want to know about the stupid history then, hmm? I mean, can I distract all of you by spilling the tea about how my fem boy half-brother, Congi Dae, has a slut for a mom, hmm? No? Oh, tee he, you already knew that, I see, well fine, here's what had happened then!

I mean, all six minus one of us were born basically during the last week of October, but you know, my sassy little half-brother, Congi Bar, I mean, he was born on the 31st Halloween, so, you know, that little prissy princess ruled the roost during the week, so, I mean, instead of dealing with all that last year, I mean, I attended a neighborhood gamers marathon night instead and the end!

Oh, well, maybe there was more to it then, so, let's put a pin in and move on, okay?

No? Fine.

I mean, I didn't really understand what a gamers marathon meant, but I soon found out that only four can game at a time max, which left a few others time to mingle around and engage with each other, the end.

No? Fine.

The marathon was at Kenny K's house and I thought it would be nice to see a normal guy's bedroom since I never saw that before and by the way, did I mention that Congi Dae's momma services your street?

Yeah, I did, fine.

I mean, somehow the bedroom door got closed and then we somewhat ended up in quite the embrace and boom, his hands went straight to my ass, like boom, squeeze, grip, lift, boom! And I didn't run from that because a little boom, squeeze, grip, lift, boom actually felt nice, but sadly, the end.

No, again, fine.

I mean, out of nowhere, Kenny K released my lips embrace that I had on him as he went all boom, squeeze, grip, lift and boomed me back and I mean, the guy dared me to prove that my entire body, from my chin down, was shaven clean! What fool would dare a test tube fem boy that, hmm? Tee he, yep, a smart guy. The end?????

Ugh, fine!

We traded clothing article for clothing article because trading is one of the traits of us six minus one test tube girly boys and before either of us knew it, um, I won the dare, but, tee he, we all knew that was coming, right?

And I won't even say the end because I'm knee deep in it now, I suppose.

Wait, the end???

No, I didn't think so.

Anyways, being naked with Kenny K wasn't a problem and that's actually something people should do on a regular basis and tussling and rolling around while naked with Kenny K wasn't a problem either, especially since I figured out in the first minute that me having a dick didn't bother him or stop him and just to clean it up, tee he, we tussled all about because tussling is fun! Tee he, the absolute end, so?

Fine, that's when I learned that, tee he, tussling all about leads to one becoming smash face down and the other tussling with the booty and that's when I learned that, tee he, my Kenny K thought he was banging the hell of me and I thought Kenny K was banging the hell out me and that's when I found that there is a sex thing place for the guy between the booty cheeks!

But we both huffed and puffed and wheezed afterwards, so it was legit. And that's how I became to like being backside sawed, the end.

Hah! Got you! That's not the end because that sneaky little Timmy caught all of the action through the crack in the bedroom door on his phone! Hah, got you again because it was too dark, but I didn't mind having an almost sex tape.

And of course, since Kenny K had to do most of the thrusting work, I mean, he passed out, right?

"(Psst!)"

"I know you are there, Timmy, so go away and fondle your controller elsewhere."

"(Psst, you need a towel and I bought you a towel and by the way, you didn't do it, right, so?)"

Hah! Well, he was right about needing a towel because Kenny K has a set of balls and I could feel the warmth all the way up my back, but hah, what would Timmy know about doing it right, right?

"(Towel rub, towel dry, towel rub) just relax, Congi Len and I'll have you all cleaned up in a minute (rub, rub, a little too much rubbing on the booty where it didn't land, rub, rub, poke, poke, tee he)."

"(Still smash face down in the bed) you're a pervert, Timmy, but you have a soft touch, so."

"(Cha-Ching, that's a green light!) I'm going to saw your booty groove proper now, Congi Len!"

"(Almost snoozing from the soft touch) I don't think so, Timmy, but did you just place a weighted blanket over my body, hmm? It feels nice."

"(Cha-Ching!)"

Well, how was I to know that he climbed on board, hmm? He was my second partner and they were only a few moments apart, so, where was my learning curve, hmm?

And the little fucker was right anyways about doing it wrong because oh boy, not only did that little fucker understand that there was a place between a pair of booty cheeks for a guy to work his power saw blade, oh boy, that little fucker knew how to smash them together with his hands to make it tight for him! But it was so much better than Kenny K, not that any of that would ever come to light. Or, OMG, anything else!

"(Thrust, aha, thrust, aha) admit it, Congi Len, I know how to handle a booty like yours (thrust, aha, thrust, aha)."

"(Lip quiver, lip quiver) shut it, Timmy and scoot up a little higher (lips quiver, lip quiver)."

"(Thrust, push, scoot), hah, you like the feel of my mushroom between your buns, don't you, Congi Len? I own you now (thrust, push, scoot, thrust)."

"(Whimper, mushrooms are a super food, quiver) shut it, Timmy and um, it's great, so (lips quiver into smash face pillow, whimper)."

"(Thrust, push, scoot) I'm going to roll you over now, Congi Len and wreck inside of your mouth for my finish (thrust, huff, puff, thrust, can't hold out, thrust)."

"What (quiver into pillow), you'll do no such thing, Timmy, I'm not my half-brothers and I don't, um, I haven't..."

Well, Timmy is a slick little fucker and pretty quick too, but I squirmed away at just the right moment and tee he, OMG, Timmy laid back and he was going all "spew, spew, spew, spew" all over Kenny K's bedroom like a firehose! Which was wild to watch, but at least I didn't need another towel rub down.

"Tee he, yeah, Congi Len, that's splat of me, so, lean forward and give that little wet spot a taste! You know you want to, tee he, since you only dream about it! Also, hurry up because I'm going to pass out!"

They always pass out, right?

And I would say that it wasn't as "ick, ewe, ick" as I had heard, if ahem, I had actually leaned forward and lapped a little bit off of his belly, which, by the way, seemed tighter than the nerd I had taken him for.

Anyways, fine, I got after twice in a row, but I was still a backdoor virgin, minus two accidental pokes by Timmy in all his haste and um, the end then, right?

Hell no! That's when I noticed a shadowy figure gazing at me through the bedroom door and it turned out to be Kenny K's dad when he and the wife arrived home from their party!

"Ahem, I'm not mad and I'm actually happy that none of the guys will be having any babies anytime soon since that style is safe, but, um..."

Lesson learned, never, ever, ever roll over while nude.

"OMFG, my son's girlfriend has a dick! And my wife is taking a shower! And I can almost get hard! And there is a fine piece of boy butt in my son's bed! I'm getting a squishy dick piece of ass, so, cha-ching [the belt buckle starts to move]!"

First of all, tee he, squishy dick, right? I could never see myself going for a tussle with a squishy dick! And secondly of all, well, I assume that Mr. Kline passed out from how hard I ran him over as I gathered my clothes, but, um, well, they all pass out, so he passed out!

Tee he, Mr. Kline and his squishy dick passed out! That's funny, right?

Anyways, the second thing one should do is to practice getting dressed on the run! I mean, the first thing everyone should to do is to tussle, but then how to get redressed on the fly.

"Eek!"

"Eek!"

"OMFG, is my faggot hubby, Harold bringing them home now? And is he passed out? And tee he, did his squishy limp ass wrinkled dick fail you, sweetie, hmm? Wait a minute, you're one of them! The infamous test tube boys!"

"I mean, I mean, Mrs. Kline, none of this is what it looks like, even though, um, I'm mostly naked and you caught me running from Kenny K's bedroom naked as I tried to redress and everybody in there is passed out and there might be a used towel in there on the floor and OMG, those are your shower boobs then, Mrs. Kline?"

"Oh, well, I guess we both got caught then, the end, so."

"And why are your inner thighs all shiny and soaked, Mrs. Kline?"

"Oh, well, it's my new body wash, so, the end, right, tee he?"

"And why is Dale passed out in the corner of your bedroom then, Mrs. Kline?"

"Oh, well, my hubby has had a squishy dick for 20 years and you know what, Congi Len, none of that matters because all that matters is that I need your mythical test tube new breed girly boy juice for my skin! I mean, every woman in town is hot trot for your magical juice and it's right in front of me, tee he, as three and that doesn't matter either because I'm whacking you off on my boobs to save my skin!"

Well, I'm not sure what to say about that other than, Viva Le Test Tubes!

"(Fap, point, fap, point, kiss, kiss, fap) and I don't mean to alarm you, Congi Len (fap, point, lick, fap) but my daughter is looking to seduce your half-brother, Congi Mew (fap, point, fap, point) so she can bring the new breed into the world (fap, fap, spew, spew, rub, spew, rub, spew, rub it all around, ahh)."

Um, well, the end and who knew that so many women thought our juice was so different, right?

"Hello! Earth and Kenny K to Congi Len! Hello!"

"(Slurp) oh, sorry, Kenny K, where were we in our conversation, (slurp) hmm?"

"(Still tucking and making deposits in the safety deposit booty pocket) oh, we were talking about hooking up again to saw that wood like we do it best and then I passed on that my mom has invited you and all of your half-brothers over this Sunday while dad and I are fishing to attend her ladies book club. And I think they are reading "Mythical & Magic Elixirs" and my sister is the sub host, so?"

Well, all that was just a little on point.

"(Slurp) Kenny K, go see Andriana at the Frosty Frozen Swirly Twirl Shop and tell her that we're broke up and (slurp) and then call me in two weeks (slurp), okay?"

"Well, wait, are we broke up, Congi Len?"

"(Slurp) well, not really, Kenny K, but we are for tonight (slurp), so?"

Well, I could see Timmy strutting his nerd ass up the Strip and I didn't want confrontations. Besides, Andriana might teach Kenny K a couple things since, you know, I've found my footing now and all.

"(Booty slap) we're an item now, right Congi Len?"

"(Slurp) oh, officially, we're broken up, but that was more than I could have ever imagined and we can do that again a couple of times, but for right now, I need a $10 bill for my next Twisted Tipped Frozen Swirl Twirly from the Twisted Tipped Frozen Swirl Twirly Shop across the Strip (slurp), so?"

"(Grump, mumble, reach down) here, but we're still an occasional item, right, Congi Len?"

"(Slurp) you're my sex machine, Timmy, not that we're going to spread that around, but listen, if you're patient with me, I mean, I mean, I mean..."

"Aww, yeah, baby, I get your mouth!"

I mean, that's not really what you want your sex machine to yell out in the middle of Strip, right?

But there it was. And there I went to fight another day. With yet another $10 bill in my back pocket.

End Congi Len 01