Congratulations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you crazy?!" Lisa shrieked. "Sorry!"

She immediately apologised but rushed over and grabbed his arm, tugging him along into a corner.

"Noah, this isn't okay." She flat out refused.

"Well, we can't go back, there's nothing around here, and we have paid for it."

"Who cares about the money, just pay the guy to get us out of here or something."

"..."

"Or why don't we just stay here for a while?"

"I figure me and mom can go in if you're not-"

"NO!" She glanced over to the others over her outbreak. "No way..."

She bit her lip aggressively and Noah felt bad for her but he wasn't about to turn down the experience he'd have in there.

"Listen, it's barely different to having bikinis and stuff on really... Mom won't be weird about it."

"What a surprise-"

"Hey."

"No but..."

"Come on, Lisa... we're on vacation, Let's enjoy it for what it is and then we can go back and talk about the crazy shit we tried out here... huh?" Her dark-eyes flickered in thought, glancing back and forth between him and his mom. She didn't trust it, and given Savannah had been the one to set the trip up, Lisa probably suspected Savannah knew about the rule too. It made sense but Noah wasn't interested in sense anymore. She thought she was running every aspect of their relationship, even their engagement, well he could make decisions too and this was one he wasn't budging on. "Come on... a funny little story for after we're married..."

Her face lit up and the blonde knew he had her. He turned without waiting for a reply and nodded at the attendant.

"Go to room, lady will take clothes."

"Thank you..."

"Thanks."

"...yeah thanks..."

The trio politely headed through to the next room, a large wooden area with nothing except for a small slotted gate and a little box next to it.

They all looked at eachother and the Savannah cheerily spoke.

"Let's get naked."

~oOo~

Savannah tossed her kimono cover into the box and then encouraged Noah to do the same with his shirt. His cut body was exposed and she chuckled at the sight of Lisa hiding in the corner.

"Come on, Lisa, it's just us." The girl refused to acknowledge her and it caused the temptation to grow inside her. "Baby, maybe we should leave it. She's obviously not confident in this..."

The short whore snapped her head back but quickly shied away, unable to confront Savannah's still-covered curves.

"No way, Mom. We're going in. Lisa's cool."

"Okay tiger, well let's get those shorts off huh?" She giggled eagerly, earning a look from him that had her pussy creaming.

"Same time as you, Mom."

Lisa's summer dress fell just as Savannah tugged her panties down and her stud son shuffled his tight red shorts off. God, she was so turned on.

~oOo~

"Can you help me with my top?" Lisa wanted to scream at the gross question. Although she really didn't want to turn, she forced herself to. She threw her bikini top and bottoms away and almost roared as she turned only to be stunned into silence.

"Yeah, course." Noah was behind Savannah, his hands freeing her monstrous chest from her obscene bikini top while his exposed dick was almost touching her massive ass.

"...hey..." Her voice was too quiet to even be heard as she stared incredulously.

"Thanks baby."

"No worries..." He said, as if she'd asked him to pick up the TV remote or something and then, in almost slow motion, Savannah turned to face him. Lisa watched as the duo looked each other over. Savannah's boobs had to be fake. They were so big on her little waist and didn't even sag despite her age. Each massive melon was capped with a perfect pink areola and nipple. What a fucking slut.

Her chest vaulted out, her stomach was taut and slim but then her waist was wide as hell, heading onto full thighs and shapely legs.

It was the pussy that broke Lisa most though. She'd known about Savannah's huge rack and thick ass but this was really unfair. A perfect triangle of hair and bald, perfect lips on a tiny little pussy. Her mound was like something from a magazine; it was so unnaturally faultless. No tattoos or anything which surprised Lisa, the woman was like something created in a lab and she had to tell herself that most of it was probably fake. Bimbo whore. No one looked like that. She only hoped Noah thought that too and that the thought was tinged with disgust over it being his own mom.

If he did feel that way, Noah sure hid it well.

"Ready?" Her fiance turned to her, his rock hard, chiselled body and legs on full show and serving like a gigantic neon sign pointing to how hung he was. The mom and son stood side by side, totally naked, and looked to her in anticipation. They didn't cover anything and they weren't shy so it was down to her to sheepishly agree with one hand over her pussy.

"...Yeah."

~oOo~

"It's gorgeous here, right?" The sun blasted down on them ferociously as soon as they exited from the little entrance way. Noah took the lead with Savannah just at his side and they talked as if nothing were out of place at all. With every single bit of control he had in him, the blonde refrained from openly gawking at the drool-inducing thickness of his counterpart. The sun seemed built to just highlight how insanely gorgeous she really was, the light causing Savannah to almost shine.

She drew the gaze of the few people dotted around, with the men breaking their necks to stare at her with slack jaws. His mom was definitely too bright for Lisa because the skinnier girl was a full three or four steps behind, her hands still fumbling around for coverage on her form.

Noah made sure to look back at her and smile a few times, but mostly he needed to concentrate on not getting hard. Part of that was appreciating the beach, and it was immaculate too. Even more so than the first few, this place was like a paradise on earth, with waves of white sand untouched by humanity, huge towering palm trees swaying in a seaside breeze and gentle rolling water.

"Incredible Mom..." He managed as she looked to him for approval. "You picked a great spot..."

The pleased grin she sprouted was confirmation he'd said the right thing and Savannah raised her arms up to the sky as she stopped for a moment. The blonde took an extra step and then stopped, turning to appreciate her form. Fuck, she was so sexy it hurt.

"Are we going to sit down anywhere?" An intrusive voice broke the spectacle and Noah tried to bite back the desire to tell her to go away.

~ooOoo~

"Oh, sure honey, there should be some sun loungers and some..." Noah's mom scanned the horizon and finally landed on some loungers which were sat on top of a wooden hut-esque structure. A large parasol hung above and there was a small enclosed section too. Thank God.

"Let's go." She instructed the group, unwilling to hold back on her tone this time. Ignoring the crazy setting, Lisa figured she could at least cover up a bit once there. There would definitely be some towels and regardless of what the dick at the counter said, she'd be using it. A series of paces later, she turned back and seethed at the scene.

Under the blazing sun, Noah stood still, his hands behind his head causing his huge arms to flex, staring out at the shimmering waters, while Savannah stared too. The older woman's ridiculously toned ass sat like a fucking shelf on top of her shapely legs and it left Lisa left out. The only one not included in the instragram-bait porn pose. All around the private beach, the scattered people all stared, every single man and woman gawking at the absurd display of human attractiveness.

"Come on, guys!" The sooner this was over, the sooner the nightmare would end.

~oOo~

The hut was a godsend, with the sun disappearing between the huge parasol just as she spotted a multitude of towels and a small cooler.

"Oh my god, the towels!" Lisa raided the set instantly, taking hold of the largest one and wrapping it around herself from shoulder to ankle. "Thank fucking Go-"

"Oh cool, they have drinks here?" Noah took a step onto the wooden decking under the parasol and she noticed it. His dick swung a bit heavier than before.

"See if they have any cocktails in there, baby. It's hot..." Savannah took a step on too, except she stopped in the sun, stroking a hand over her bouncy chest and stomach. Her ridiculous cleavage glistened in an obnoxious way even as the perfect orbs bounced with each step.

"What's the cooler got, Lisa?" She frowned at him. "...err, everything okay?"

Noah stepped into the shade with her and finally seemed to notice the towel.

"Are you seriously more worried about the drinks than having your dick out on show...?!" She hissed at him, tilting to look behind him for a second before continuing. "I mean, that guy was crazy, but you don't need to listen to him. We've paid for this, there's no way he kicks us-"

"We paid for it, Lisa..." He stopped her, stepping close to move out of earshot and owning the space in that small hut. "My family. I can't just be an asshole about it. It's not right..."

"Are you-!" She felt a fuse blowing. "You're loaded! Just pay the guy and he'll literally do whatever you want! Hell, give me your card and I'll-"

"No."

"Excuse me?" She couldn't believe him.

"I said no, Lisa. Mom wanted to come here and I'm not about to ruin it because you're jealous of her."

"What...?!" She shrieked quietly, pushing back into a corner and making sure that his slut mom couldn't see her as her brain tried to comprehend the insanity of his words. "Me, jealous of her?! Are you crazy? She's a-"

"I've seen you looking at her, Lisa. I can tell."

"I'm not jealous, Noah, and if you think-"

"Did you think she was pretty?"

"What?"

"When she took her clothes off, did you think she was pretty?" His question lingered for a second. "Or did you think she looked like a bimbo? A slut?"

"I didn't-"

"You did." His hand landed on her shoulder and the other at her cheek, raising her gaze to him again, soft and tender. "I know you, I know what you thought. You hate her gorgeous face and amazing body and don't want it around me."

"That's not- I'd be crazy to-"

"Exactly. Babe, do you see how crazy it is that you are jealous?" He leaned in close, his handsome reassuring face so near her. "She's family. Yes, she's attractive but we're family. Do you really think that you've got anything to be worried about?"

"I-"

"Huh?" He seemed to encourage her stifled speech.

"I don't..."

"No... Come on, I know it's something new but she's trying to get to know you. Just make an effort too and you'll be on good terms before you know it..."

"I can't be naked around her, Noah..." She ducked her head.

"Hey, that's okay..." His thumb stroked her cheek supportively. "Look, let's just get comfortable and you can see how you go okay?"

"Uh huh..."

~oOo~

"Okayyy, so we've got pina coladas, towels and a bathroom with a working shower...!" Noah stepped out onto the decking, feeling a blitz of heat strike him.

"Oooh, one pina colada please, handsome." Noah walked over to the sun lounger and deliberately stood next to it, with a drink in each hand. God the view was like something of a succubus. Laying down, her massive tits spread slightly, while her ass and legs flattened to an even bigger size, turning her already raunchy body up to eleven. Her tight little pussy teased him most though, it's perfect walls calling for him to split them apart.

Savannah turned to him and glanced up at first before checking for Lisa's presence.

"Your future wife not joining us?" He could hear the sarcasm dripping off her voice.

"She is, figured I'd give you a good look before she put a stop to it..." Noah smirked down at her, shifting the one can of pre-mixed cocktail right next to his swinging meat.

"..." The naughty milf reached out and slowly took the drink from him, leaving him a bit disappointed. Walking nude with her and Lisa had been so hot that he was keen for more. The cracking of the can presented another opportunity which he took.

"Taste good?"

"Delicious." She took a slow sip, slurping it audibly as her plump lips pursed. "Try some..."

She stared up at him suggestively and the blonde smirked back.

"How about I serve you some of my special drink?"

"Right here? How would you do that, stud?"

"..." Noah glanced back and then leant close. "I was thinking I'd fuck you until you blacked out before I served you a glass of thick, fresh cum..."

"..." Her eyes glazed over with lust and he smirked arrogantly at the idea of it before Lisa's voice came again.

"There's some water here too."

~oOo~

"I totally get it, Lisa. Whatever you're comfortable with." Savannah lied with ease as the trio took their final places. Noah lay in the middle, Savannah on the right and Lisa sat underneath the parasol, her towel across her legs to hide that skanky vag of hers. Apparently, she thought the world wanted to see her mosquito bite titties.

"I know you probably think it's a bit embarrassing but I've never really done anything like this." It was really more embarrassing that she had taken up the seat with a view of both Noah and Savannah, as if she could stop them by keeping an eye over them.

"Oh, don't worry honey, it's a new experience for us too."

"Really?" Lisa seemed surprised and glad. What a stupid bitch.

"Yeah, it's not exactly easy to find a place and time where it's okay to strip off with your son."

"Haha... right..."

"No really, I understand you being shocked." Noah was laying back without saying much and the relaxed atmosphere prompted Savannah to be particularly devious. "Have to say, you're not the only one that's shocked."

"...Oh, what'd you mean?" Lisa leaned forwards and then Savannah dropped an anvil on her.

"His dick is really big."

"..." The little bitch's mouth dropped and Noah turned his neck a bit too, staring at her with those smouldering blue eyes. Fuck, she was so naughty.

"I mean, I always knew it was big but god, that thing is ridiculous baby..."

"What can I say..." Noah joined in, throwing his hands behind his head cockily and adjusting his hips a bit as if wordlessly encouraging her to go on. His heavy package lay arrogantly between his muscular thighs, a lone thick vein pulsing in approval of her words.

"You definitely didn't get that thing from your dad..."

"Haha, thanks Mom..."

"You're a lucky girl, Lisa... His dad can barely do the job but you must have no trouble with that thing..."

"I don't know if..." The ratty whore tried to cut in but her baby boy knew just how to stop it.

"Guess I got your genes, huh Mom?" He flirted back openly, throwing the attention back to her sensual body.

"You did... Though, I think with you swinging that thing around, I should be calling you Daddy..."

The comment was followed by a small laugh but no one really seemed to find it funny. Her own nipples twitched, Noah's cock pulsed and Lisa looked absolutely horrified. The trio held their positions, locked away from the real world and it was finally the same naughty temptress who broke the standstill.

"Can you see if they've got any oil back there? I want to tan a little..." The request was unspoken but he knew what she wanted.

"Haha... Maybe if you behave yourself..." Her hunky son chuckled as he rose from the lounger, seeming to slow intentionally near her so she could appreciate his long, beautiful cock.

~oOo~

Noah almost shivered with anticipation as the wet splurt of the oily tan lotion squirted out into his palm. The blonde put the bottle to one side and adjusted himself behind his fiancee as he rubbed the oil lightly between his fingers to warm it. In the heat, it hardly mattered but Lisa appreciated it as his hands began to rub at her shoulders and neck. She'd taken a spot to the left of his lounger, in the shade, while he was getting the oil and now he was facing her as she lay face down on it.

"Mhh..." Soft, gentle moans of approval sounded as he covered her back and legs until it finally came to her ass. The towel over it hid her but he was keen to have her naked at least. He couldn't help his ego wanting to experience having two women totally at his fingers. "Uh?"

"Come on, it's just us here... Try it."

"Okay..." She accepted and he quickly tossed the towel aside and set about kneading oily lotion into her slender cheeks. The whole time he worked, he was quick and efficient, knowing that the real prize was two sun loungers away. With her just barely coated, the blonde moved from her and paused.

"Think you're up next, Mom."

"Huh-" Lisa turned a bit at that and Noah did have a moment of guilt as she stared at him, very blatantly asking him not to.

"Come on then, baby, I'm getting red already..." Savannah flipped too only, for her, it meant she was laying on top of two huge airbags which bulged out wildly on the sides. Avoiding Lisa's unvoiced request, Noah moved and another thick splurt of oil sounded as he took his position. With a smirk beneath his cool exterior, Noah straddled his thick mom and made sure to dig his hips in deep forcing his soft shaft to lay itself across the crack of her ass.

"Hmmm..." Savannah moaned hornily as his hands first found her small shoulders and her thin arms. The blonde took his time with his hot mom, making sure to knead her soft body and the lean muscle beneath it as he rubbed her downward. Every single inch of her back was slathered with the tanning oil and he made sure to stroke her neck a little before finally addressing the two big problems. Big, thick, asscheeks.

"Noah... you're..." Lisa voiced from her lounger and suddenly Noah realised himself. His dick was awake and pulsing from time to time between his hot mom's cheeks. The tempted blonde looked back at his fiancee and smiled warmly, beckoning her over to the mom-son couple.

"Come on baby, don't be shy..." Savannah encouraged him, turning her head to look back at him and in doing so pumping her ass up a bit. The trio seemed to take a second, as if knowing the depravity of what was about to occur, but eventually, Noah acted. His eager, lubed up hands pressed downward and groped the butt in front of him. "Ohh.... Hnnggh..."

Her ass felt so fucking good, it hurt. Soft and supple and toned and huge, his hands barely managed to cover half of each wobbling cheek as he circled and palmed them. Time seemed irrelevant as was the obvious attraction in this new state. This intoxicating feeling had the blonde going nuts.

Savannah turned full slut too as she mewled over his treatment and Noah was just a man after all. He couldn't resist the temptation to knead her ass under the guise of oiling her up before pulling the firm cheeks apart and shifting back to let his meat drag across her puckered, pretty asshole. Glancing back at his partner, Noah watched for her reaction but in the end he acted, pushing his right hand across and, with everyone aware of it, running his fingers down her asshole and cupping her pussy.

~oOo~

Lisa watched in horror as her fiance, the man she was going to marry, effectively lubed up a whore in front of her. She sat and watched, completely useless, as Noah's now hard dick scraped against Savannah's shapely legs while his hands roamed her body leisurely. Every single sculpted shape and muscle, every single dip and all her holes were attended too as Lisa sat there and had to deal with it silently.

She'd used up her tether too early and now, the raven-haired girl didn't know how to pull them away from each other without seeming like a bitch.

Savannah moaned and Noah worked, his fingers regularly rubbing the sides of her breasts and her butt. Surely, it was enough but her fiance continued to lather his mom up in a display of the most fucked up family dynamic yet. What was worse was that, if they didn't stop for her, Lisa could only imagine how they acted when it was just Tim as witness.