Congratulations Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've always wanted to sunbathe in the nude." The oiled up slut added needlessly. God, didn't she have any shame at all?

"Oh yeah?" Lisa's fiance didn't seem bothered at all, his brain warped by the whore who'd brought him up.

"Yeah, you know that red bikini I wear in the backyard?"

"...oh yeah... damn, so that's like a compromise?"

"Don't want the delivery boy seeing the girls, as much as I'd like to go for it." Savannah laughed as if they were not in the middle of a sensual massage and Noah seemed to act normally too. His raging hard cock apparently playing no role in the conversation as he finished up with a slow massage of Savannah's feet. A quiet moan sounded as Noah evidently hit some sore spot for his mom and thankfully, it marked the end of his wandering hands. Lisa could put it behind her hoping that Savannah felt fake and plastic to her man.

"Just my front and then Lisa can do you, baby." What.

"What?" Lisa let loose.

"Oh, sorry honey, is that a problem?" Savannah flipped over and was basically shoving those massive boobs out while acting coy. Fucking hoe.

"No, I just... err..."

"No, Mom, it's fine, haha..." Noah chuckled Lisa's concerns away and then gripped the bottle of oil without any more discussion.

"Oh good, you know I want you to be as comfortable as possible with us..." Savannah smiled, flashing perfect teeth and full lips but it didn't stop Lisa noticing the small bumps. The slut was turned on by Noah. Her nipples were definitely hard. God, she was sick. She was the problem. She was the one ruining everything Lisa had planned and wanted. "A real part of the family... Mnnhhh..."

Noah's fingers brushed her legs, rotated around her thighs and then it happened again. That unreal, pink pussy was wrapped by his fingers.

"Ahhhnn..." Savannah whimpered as the blonde rubbed the oil all over those glistening lips and Lisa hoped desperately that they were only wet from the lube. "My stomach now, baby..."

"...Yeah Mom..." Noah hunched over a bit, shifting his hips back and letting his meat slap down across her legs as he scooped up the sides of her hips and cupped those huge fucking knockers.

~oOo~

Savannah gushed as her man grabbed a hold of her rack, his amazing hands confidently squeezing her as his cunt girlfriend watched like the bitch that she was. Fuck, if only Tim were there to watch too, she was sure she'd have cum right there and then. The milf cooed and mewled seductively as their eyes stayed connected, Noah dragging his slab of cock all over her, adding his precum to her oil and getting them so worked up. The nude beach had been a masterstroke and she was intent on using it fully.

He'd just begun to get lost in it, his thumbs clearly rolling her areolas when she looked at Lisa and smiled.

"My neck..." She asked, getting his eyes off her perfect chest. The stud bit his lip lightly and did as she wanted, leaving one hand on her chest and stroking up through her cleavage, across her clavicle and wrapping his fingers at her throat. "Uhh.. yeah baby... That's good."

~oOo~

Noah also lost it as his slutty mom's eyes rolled a little, her eyelids fluttered and she pushed her hips towards him. She really did like being choked.

"Lisa, can you get me some more oil?" The blonde didn't even look at her.

"Uh- maybe-"

"There should be a bottle at the back." The blonde ran his thumb over Savannah's throat and simultaneously gripped her tiny waist, in awe of just how sexy she was. Everything about her was just incredible and, as she shone like a goddess in the sun, all he would think was this was perfect for anal. How she was perfect for it.

Lisa stood hesitantly and rushed to get the oil, leaving them a private moment and that was when he felt something in him click. That was her. Savannah Rosmier, she was a temptress and a flirt and a tease. So he'd give her the worst back. As his fiancee padded back into the wooden outdoor area, Noah made his mind up.

"I think you're done, baby..."

~oOo~

Lisa handed the bottle over to Noah as he finally released that lewd body, glad to have pried her partner away.

"I'll do you now-"

"I've got it, honey. Don't worry." Savannah cut her off and suddenly Lisa felt paralyzed. It was one thing for the whore to ask for suntan oil, it was different to let her touch Noah up and down.

"No. I'll do it." Lisa refused, pulling Noah away from his mom and forcing him to sit at the lounger between the girls again.

"Why don't you both do it?" The blonde offered in what he probably thought was a settlement but it only pissed Lisa off. The slut was going to jump at that compromise and she hated that. Seeing her face, he clearly realised but he was too polite to say anything. Instead, Lisa found herself kneeling at Noah's left and Savannah at his right, her mammoth breasts resting on the side of his lounger and brushing his body.

A wet splurt of oil splattered across Noah's abs and then Savannah was talking again, her small, dainty hands rubbing and massaging his body right in front of Lisa.

"No surprise, the man is happy to have two women touching him."

"Hey, what can I say mom, I'm trying to keep the peace." Noah lay back, his chest flexing and his arms tensed as he wrapped his hands behind his head.

"Yeah sure, and I only do missionary."

Lisa tried her best to occupy Noah's attention, touching him erotically and edging towards his hard cock pretty often while Savannah seemed to stay at his chest and his right leg. A win as far as she was concerned. The insanity of their family was at least limited while she was around and when she had her way, Noah would never be around his mom like this again.

"...so, how big is it?" Lisa snapped out of her daze as she found the slut asking her a question.

"Huh?" There was no way she was asking.

"I'd ask Noah but he'd have no idea. He's such a guy about things like that but you must know right?" Savannah's hands were at his inner thigh, her forearms and fingers dripping oil and highlighting that ring on her finger. God, if only her husband had come along.

"Uhmm I don't know what your..."

"It's got to be like seven inches at least right? I'm just thinking that it must go up to your chest." Savannah had no shame apparently and Noah seemed happy to look down at them. Pleased by the looks of it, pleased that his mom was opening up.

"It's-"

"It's eight and a half inches, Mom."

"God..." Savannah bit her lip and before Lisa could react, those oily fingers were wrapped around the base of Noah's shaft. "And it's the thickest I've ever seen too... Fuck, you'd rearrange a girl's guts with this monster."

"Stop." Lisa finally confronted Savannah, her fingers slapped away by the fiancee. "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"What?" Savannah laughed casually, sliding back across the gap and this time taking hold of his smooth balls. "It's a nude beach and I'm supposed to pretend like he's wearing five layers?"

"This is so fucked up! And we-"

"Hey, babe..." Noah began but Lisa had had enough and tried to go for the calculated approach.

"You think this won't get us in trouble?"

"Am I causing trouble, baby?" Her huge tits pushed against Noah's side as she looked up at the man with wide eyes.

"No, Mom..." His hands left the back of his head and found Savannah's shoulder, massaging it encouragingly and infuriating Lisa. "Babe, why don't you lie back and relax, let Mom handle the rest of the suntan oil...?"

"..." She wanted to say no, she wanted to scream but it felt impossible. The image of Tim in her head and his words rang out and more strongly, Noah's reiteration of them did, before she reluctantly pulled away. The image of her dream wedding and dream man holding as a light at the end of the depraved tunnel she was in.

"Thanks Lisa, we're just trying to get a nice tan right? What's the worst that could happen?" There was a pause as the atmosphere seemed to settle, and then he turned to the slut. "Keep going, Mom."

~oOo~

Noah shuddered invisibly as Savannah lifted his cock and began drizzling clear oil over it. With Lisa right there and watching, his smokeshow mom pushed a palm against his meat and began slowly stroking him off. Her soft, small hands quickly wrapped themselves in a double fisted approach as she cooed softly. God, this was so fucking raunchy. He hadn't been sure how Lisa would react to the nude beach but it seemed that she was so obsessed with her view of him that she couldn't even consider the possibility that he was the one driving this filthy transaction. That he was enjoying the erotic attention he was getting.

Pump, pump, pump. The 'coating' began to glisten and her hands were slowly rising higher and higher just about to cover his cockhead when Lisa spoke up.

"I think you're done, babe."

"What'd you think Mom? How am I looking..."

"Delicious." She smirked and then released him, her fingers slimy with his precum.

"Bigger than Dad, huh?"

"Way wayyyy bigger baby..." Savannah giggled as they got off on the sick mockery. It was embarrassing how easy it was. Tim had basically given Noah money to fuck his wife and damn if he wasn't going to.

"I don't know if I could take it all the way... Lisa, are you taking my baby's big thing to the hilt for him?"

"Mom, don't embarrass us..."

"What? I'm not allowed to worry about my son's happiness? Well Lisa? Are you laying back and letting him push up inside you?" Her slippery hands spanned across the length of his pulsing cock before placing that distance from her own pussy and reaching the base of her big tits. "God you'd be so far inside me, I'd probably taste it..."

"We're fine!" Lisa replied curtly, her hands now clenching the side of the sun lounger in frustration. Noah couldn't stop though.

"We usually get about half, right?" He looked to his fiancee while knowing who he was really telling.

"No way! Only half?" Savannah put on an amazingly convincing worried face, it was the small smile after that showed the real her. "So allll of this... you're wasting?"

His milf mom stroked the bottom half of his meat and then lingered at his balls, openly rubbing them in front of Lisa.

"It hurts her..."

"Oh yeah I guess some girls don't like that..." One hand slipped between her legs as she shuffled her way onto the lounger, straddling his calves at first. "But you'll blow him right? Throat him until you're gagging?"

"..." The silence was insanely loud and Savannah seemed to take it as cause to shuffle up higher, now sitting on his knees. Her ass felt so good and he could look down and watch her pretty little pussy glisten for him.

"Oh..." She sounded like she was talking to a puppy, it was so hot! "Well, you know everyone has their preferences..."

"Yeah, exactly, we're not all sex-craz-"

"If it was me though, I'd give him everything... and my ass."

"Mom...!" Noah chided her disingenuously. "Sorry, Lisa, you know she's just trying to open up..."

"Is this the real you then, Mrs. Rosmier?" Lisa's jaw was tense. "You fawn over Noah and shit all over Mr. Jones whenever things happen?"

"Oh honey, I don't need to do either of those things but I enjoy it...and I'm pretty sure your boyfriend does too..." With a slutty grin, Savannah then fully sat on his lap, letting her gorgeous body sit flush on his stomach and thighs and crotch. Raw cock and bare pussy touched and then Noah took his chance.

Clap.

"Stop being a bitch, Mom..." Noah slapped her ass, feeling her body flex on top of him as her hands landed on his stomach. His hand then simply held her cheeks, making sure she didn't act out again.

"Sorry Daddy..."

~oOo~

Lisa watched in horror as Noah began to take things too far. Up to a point she'd been willing to blame the whore but this was too much. Her fiance was letting another woman ride him right in front of her. With oil all over the place and not a single item of clothing, she sat there and watched. Well, it wasn't going to happen.

She reached back and grabbed her phone, angling it and with a neutral face, pulled the trigger.

"Hey, guys, let me get a picture of you."

"Err... seriously?" Noah spoke up, pissing her off even more.

"Yes, babe, it's a beautiful day, we're exploring and like you said, this is your family and I'm trying to be okay with that... Now come on, look over..."

"Ooh, yes~! Take a few, hon!" Savannah was instantly into slut mode, not even thinking to cover her nipples and instead, adjusting her posture to make her chest look even more massive while showing off her slender back and thick ass. Noah flexed too, raising his hands above his head while his mom put her hands at his hard chest and they both smiled charmingly at the camera.

Click. Click. Click.

With the sun blazing in the sky and both mom and sun glistening with oil all over them, Lisa made sure to shoot the most suggestive photos she could. If the slutty bitch was going to whore herself out to her own son, well she had no need to pretend to be a nice little girl either. Noah was blind to his mom's attitude but his dad would certainly have something to say about this.

"Let's get a few by the beach too..." Savannah suggested and Lisa grit her teeth before nodding. The raven-haired girl snapped pictures on her phone as Noah and Savannah took turns by the beach. Her fiancee took a picture of her too but it seemed that Savannah's frail ego needed her to be the one in most pictures and so the final one was a set Noah took of Lisa and the bitch standing awkwardly next to each other.

"This has been the best day yet... Thank you Lisa! Oh, and send me those pictures." A fake looking smile hit her bloated lips and Lisa bit back a scathing comment, knowing that what she was about to do would be even more venomous than the old hag could expect.

~ooOoo~

Lisa lay back on the bed as Noah showered, furiously typing into her phone. He liked to take his time in the bathroom and she knew she had at least fifteen minutes before he came out. Fifteen minutes that were the release to her horrifically twisted mood.

That fucking bitch!

That fucking, cow whore! Lisa put aside choosing a picture of herself aside and opted for focusing on the pictures which were most provocative. The one with Savannah naked on Noah's lap. The one with her arm pushing down on his chest. The one with her drooling over him, blatantly staring at his cock, while he looked innocently at the camera.

Fuck that was the one. Lisa made up her mind. That image made the woman look absolutely unhinged. She giggled victoriously in bed, her legs curled up and her phone pressed right against her as she listened for any sound of Noah finishing. The last one was the one she hated most though. A live photo which held a few seconds of movement. The twinkling of the sun on beautiful skin, the flashing of flirty smiles, the jiggling of soft curves.

It was disgusting. Literally sick-inducing and she made sure to pin the image. It wouldn't get posted, it was too flattering to the ratty classless woman but it was the one she'd use if pressed.

Quickly scrolling to find a picture of her, Lisa picked a really cute picture Noah had taken. She'd trained him well. Using her phone's tools, she placed small little digital stickers onto the exposed pussies, dick and boobs and then she felt ready. Pulling up her Instagram account, Lisa quickly looked at her followers. She had her mom and a few older family friends on there, along with her entire friendship group and people they'd grown up with at school.

Her posts were very clinically curated and this would definitely throw that out but she didn't need to leave it up. Just long enough for the six hundred people to see it and let the delicious fall out begin.

Selecting her picture first, Lisa then put an image of her and Noah in, their asses on show as they stared off into the horizon, then, tactically, planted the incriminating photo of Savannah and Noah. She put in a random caption and, with her glee pitching feverishly, posted.

"Hahah...!" She giggled deviously, glancing to the still occupied shower and loving her mind. The stupid whore didn't know what was coming.

Ping!

The sly woman smirked.

Ping! Ping! Pi-Pi-Pi-Pi-Ping!

Her phone began to vibrate furiously as she lifted it to find her best friend's face waiting on a video call. Ignoring the call for a moment, Lisa felt incredible, the messages reinforcing her knowledge that she wasn't crazy. Noah may not have seen it but his mom really was a freak. The messages came through thick and fast from her friends.

'What the fuck.'

'HOLY SHIT! Are you kidding me??????'

'Bitch, who the fuck?'

'Babe, you should've warned me. I don't even have any popcorn.'

Lisa laughed at her replies to the messages, quickly responding to the outrage and highlighting that Savannah wasn't the nice, quiet lady they all thought she was. A few of the boys were typically stupid of course, with the usually crude comments coming in, but they were all secondary to the flurry of texts she got over the bizarre look Savannah was giving her son.

Alina was the most keen to get in touch and resorted to spamming her with messages when Lisa refused to pick up. She couldn't or she risked exposing herself to Noah before it had time to reach the wider audience. Still, she happily texted.

'Bestie, who is that bitch and why is she starvinnnnngg?'

'Noah's mom. Can you imagine...?'

'What? Are you serious?! That's craaaaaazy!'

'Such a slut right?'

'If she's staring at Noah like that, I don't wanna know how she looks at her man.' Lisa laughed and typed out a cutting reply about Savannah. Going back and forth with her best friend fired her up, Alina always having been more confident than her, and before she knew it, Lisa was heading across the hallway to confront the source of all her problems.

~oOo~

Savannah raised an eyebrow as she gazed at the intruder in her room. With Tim off somewhere, she'd been relaxing with her phone in a sheer dressing gown and now it seemed she was being robbed of that. Robbed, specifically, by a rather smug looking girl.

"Can I help you?" She began bluntly.

"Oh, yeah, I just wanted to show you the pictures I've posted." The shaggy haired bitch pulled a fake smile and stomped brutishly over to Savannah with her phone held out. With a curious expression, she took hold of the phone and was subjected to the sight of Lisa's plain boyish body with silly stickers covering up her nipples and cunt. The caption said nothing special and so Savannah swiped.

An image of Noah and her. Gross. Then, her expression softened, a picture of her and him.

"Oh..." She kept her tone neutral, immediately knowing the girl's intention.

"All of our friends have liked it and my Mom too! I figured her and all her friends would want to see how nice it is here..." Savannah turned her head as Lisa snatched her phone back. It was a shame game. An attempt at playing the game with Savannah and trying to out her true nature to those back home. Well, two were playing that game, and the milf was much much better at it than the prissy little bitch could even fathom.

"They're really cute pictures, aren't they?"

~oOo~

"..." The Petrov girl hadn't expected the cool response from the mom. Sure, her husband wasn't one of the people following Lisa but what about everyone else from the older generation in their hometown. The mom's friends had seen this post. Didn't Savannah have any shame?

"Noah looks really good in that last one. Think I got caught staring a bit... Haha!" Her flawless skin curved into a mature laugh before she raised her own phone up.

"I forgot that you sent me the pictures actually. Let's see..." Savannah clicked through her phone, swiping past around a hundred notifications and opening an Instagram page which had over twenty thousand followers. Lisa gulped a bit but held firm. They were all losers just following her for her body, it was the core that mattered and she had their friends and family. No one would see those pictures and believe that Savannah wasn't some sort of slut.

1...34567...13