Congregation Domination Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In life, it is imp- it is impoh... Imm- portant to show love and f-faith to your partner." John battled on with beads of sweat running down his face. Ami's hands went to the large one between her legs, and she gently struggled to pry it from her hot skin, as a smothering feeling of alarm overtook her, she was going to far with this. The man then decided to lean in close to her and whisper to her again. He was so close that the whispers made her body quiver with need.

"Can't I just convey to you that I find you to be a very attractive and a most desirable woman?" The deep, gruff, now dark voice was met with a quick and high-pitched squeak from poor Ami, who looked at her invader with her mouth open again, stunned upon hearing his declaration. Her breath was taken completely when she saw how he looked at her open, red painted lips, and down over her body. She felt the electricity from him surge down to her depths, passing over her hardening nipples as it shot down and culminating deep inside her aching pussy. She was then gripped by the strangers focused and direct gaze into her blue eyes. His firm grip on her knee tightened painfully. She squirmed and pried at the strong hand in silent, heated pain.

"This is what is about to happen, my sweet one. I am going to change your life, I am declaring you mine. I am going to be your Dom, and you will, without question, be my Sub. This is a fact and is non-negotiable. I will assume that this is clear?" The commanding, deep voice that was once sweet and respectful was now malevolent and hungry. Ami looked at him in shock at his words, not believing what he had just said to her. She felt her boiling pussy dripping out into a growing wet patch underneath her. When she didn't answer, her Dom gritted his teeth and looked her in the eye as he tightened his grip on her knee even more.

"I spoke and by the grace of God you will answer if you know what is good for you Missy, now I will not be made to ask again; Has what I have declared to you been made clear?"

To reinforce his authority he pinched the inside of her thigh, making her jump slightly and give a silent squawk at the sharp pain. Sammys leg continued to bounce against her mother's other one, but was now slowly pushing, as if she was moving her legs in pleasure. Her bare foot was touching her mother's ankle. Ami knew what Sammy was doing, but she couldn't stop it. She then nodded her head quickly and whispered that she understood his declaration. He then leaned in even closer, right to her ear and put venom into his next command.

"Good girly, now, I am going to touch you, I am going to make you touch yourself, you will not have any objections, and the most important point of all, you will smile as you do it. You are the Mayor's wife after all."

He delighted in the horror that Ami had in her eyes, and could tell she was about to scream, yet she didn't move or tell anyone what was happening to her. Her daughter next to her had no idea and Ami didn't want her to know what was happening. Instead of screaming, his poor, nameless, new pet smiled, and though she was on the verge of tears, she nodded with a red face and tried to maintain her composure. The cruel and devious stranger smiled at her submission, and nearly opened his pants right then, but held his urges fast.

"Now, darling, I know that deep down you want it, and I know that deep down you wish that you didn't have a weak and pathetic man, who clearly can't do his job. What you want, what you need, is a life where you simply have to comply, with the commands and charges of a strong man. Now, remember to smile." As he whispered his dark thoughts, and gruffly sent his command, Ami felt him slide his palm over her knee and up inside her skirt, between her legs. Her hands shot down to grab the wrist but the imposing hand pinched the inside of her thigh, and she moved her hands to her face to stop herself from shouting. Pain and panic took over, and she felt helpless that she couldn't stop this horrible thing from happening. The huge hand went deeper under her skirt and higher up her warm, sensitive thigh. Looking around at her congregation, she closed her eyes and took her hands away from her mouth, and with a red face she smiled as wide as she could. All she wanted was for this to stop, but she needed it to happen so badly, she was already on the precipice of a strong orgasm. She tried to hold it back, because it couldn't happen and knew that it would be the only one she has had since she sinned a few years ago. It would be stronger than she has had for a long time. She whimpered quietly with the effort of restraint. Her face was wet with sweat and tears, and she was drooling bubbles slightly with the strain of keeping composed. To the surrounding people, who idolized her and who she loved, she simply looked to be crying in pride and happiness for her husband.

She was smiling after all. Nobody suspected that she was in the throes of fighting back a premature orgasm and battling to keep her perfect image. Nobody knew that her life had changed, and she was now a Sub. A Sub who knew she was sinning and that she would have to pretend that everything was normal.

All she could do was continue looking around and looking down at the hand that was moving. It slowly petted up and down inside her skirt.

"You are going to do this as well. Now. In front of this, your full congregation, put your hand up your skirt and touch your thigh." The command came with no sign of negotiation. Ami squeezed her eyes shut and pleaded with her body language that this stranger stopped what he was doing but another sharp pinch made her jump violently and squeal slightly.

"Mom?" Came the sudden, sweet voice of Ami's barely legal daughter beside her. Ami's face spun around and saw Samantha looking at her, perplexed. Sammys hand was gripping her other thigh hard in concern. Her fingers were wet and Ami nearly came just knowing that.

"Uh- ummm... Y-yes nugget?" Ami tried so hard to stay straight-faced as she crossed her leg over her other to block her daughter from seeing the strangers hand up her skirt.

"Mom is everything alright?" She looked at her mother with worry and confusion as she gently rubbed on the sensitive side of her mother's thigh. Under her crossed leg, the rough hand pinched and rubbed and Ami began to keen gently with pain and arousal. She had managed to suppress her impending orgasm but now there was another.

"No it's no-" Ami was interrupted by the sharp pain of yet another pinch between her legs, this time on her other leg, right under her rump, the one Sammy was touching. She quickly drew in a sharp breath and her eyes widened at her sweet one.

"No! Darling, no everything is ok. I am just so proud of your daddy up there, aren't you?" Ami could barely keep in her tears as she wiped her face and tried to put a comforting hand on her daughters thigh. As she did it she glanced down at Samanthas plump breasts and felt her daughter part her legs slightly at the touch. The strange man was just looking ahead to the Mayor who was in a fit of jerking and spluttering in attempts to form his sentences.

"Absolutely mom, are you sure you are fine?" This time her daughter touched up inside her leg, under her skirt. Ami had to fight to keep herself from moaning, because now, not only was Ami in terror, she was also turned on to an uncontrollable level, close to another orgasm and even the sight of her daughter triggered feelings that Ami knew she would have to pray for forgiveness for. She simply tried to smile, but not show her pleasure, so she scrunched her nose up at her sugar pie lovingly. Her daughter then looked back up at her pathetically futile father. She left her hand on her mother's thigh, with her fingers gently moving on the inside. Ami opened her legs again and enjoyed the touching of her daughter.

Ami felt a smothering wave of hopelessness as her daughter groped inside her leg, in a loving gesture of course, but it was too much. She slowly looked back at the man beside her and flinched when she saw him staring at her from under his eyebrows. He then rested his elbow on her shoulder and his head on his fist.

"Now, you pretty thing, we shall continue. I told you to touch the inside of your other leg." The calm but heavily hostile voice commanded her, as he moved closer to her ear. So close he could lick it. To anyone else it just looked like they were chatting.

"But she is touching that leg!" Ami squealed in whispered fear. The man glared and nodded.

"Yes, she is, and now for your disobedience, you will guide her hand." The command made Ami lose her mind. She began to beg with all of her being, and tried so hard to be quiet, but as she whimpered, Sammy looked at her again and gave an affectionate rub inside her leg, high up on her thigh.

Poor Ami had to fight not to groan in pleasure as her eyes rolled back slightly. She wanted to escape, she wanted to scream, she wanted to do something, so she could end this horrible situation, but instead she shook her head slowly, with tears rolling down her cheeks afresh, as she made sure that she kept smiling for her master, and her hand reached down to place her palm on Samanthas soft hand whose fingers were still wet. She smiled in dread and forced love at her daughter and pulled her hand closer to her, higher up her leg and under the hem of her skirt. She trembled and tried to resist, but she moved as instructed. She could feel Sammy rubbing gently under her fingers, closer to her hot pussy than ever.

"Copy what I am doing now." Came the rough and insistent voice, and the hand in her skirt sharply pinched the inside of her leg again, and continued to gently rub upwards. Ami flinched and winced at the hard pain on her now throbbing, red-hot leg, but even though she didn't know if he meant that she had to pinch herself, she did anyway beside Sammys hand, right on the nerve inside her thigh, but he didn't seem impressed. Sammy, however, looked at her in confusion.

"Harder." The slow and soft instruction was met with another, sharper pinch. Ami slammed her eyes shut and, biting her whitening lip, she pinched herself harder, and did it again because he did it with that command, and she didn't want to be selfish. She wanted to give her master everything he wanted. Sammys hand grabbed at her mother's leg and Ami flinched.

"Maw, what are you doing?" She asked with whispered concern and looked at her mother's legs, which were going purple with pinch bruises. The strangers hand had left Ami's leg just in time to not be seen by Samantha. She put her other hand on her mother's leg and rubbed both hands on it as Ami whimpered. The pleasure was becoming too intense. Sammys hands rose up and ran down, rising higher each time.

"Oh! Oh baby, please!" Ami blurted out and Samantha frowned at her, but continued to caress the pinch marks.

"Oh, I mean nothing Sammy, I was just itchy." Ami tried to brush it off as just something silly, but in her mind she wanted her daughters fingers inside her tight, wet, unused pussy.

The stranger sat there watching as Ami's face went a dark shade of red, and she shook her head but smiled her most professional smile, quickly remembering that he wanted her to do that. Really, she just didn't want him to pinch her anymore. She put her hand back onto Sammys when she saw his darkening glare. Sammy wasn't watching her mother's legs anymore, but continued to caress them with one hand guided by her mother.

"Good girl. Do you like it?" His voice faked sincere interest, but was tainted with dark intent as he moved his hand higher on her thigh. Ami was forced to move her daughters hand up more, exposing her thigh to her hip.

"Oh, higher Sammy, the itch is getting really bad up here!" Ami whispered fervently, and she had to lie to stop her daughter from pulling away. She shot her glare at the man beside her, who now owned every inch of her mind.

"No Sir I do not!" She shook her head and spat her whispered rebuke, though she continued to smile at him. All three hands now had her skirt pushed up to her hips but not completely up. The large, hairy hand finally reached Ami's black, satin panties and her legs trembled with anticipation and fear as they tried to shut themselves but at this point she knew better than to resist. She simply gave herself over to the flooding heat within her. Her hand made Sammys go higher and touch her panties as well. The young lady tried to pull away but her mother held her hand tight against her soft, panty clad lips.

"Mom!" Sammy exclaimed in shock at feeling her mother's wet, silken panties and her soft, fleshy, hot pussy.

"What is- Mom?!" Samantha tried to pull away again but this time the feeling of her mother's horny cunt was too nice. Before she knew it the two of them were gently stroking Amis predominantly unused clitoris hood through the fabric of her mother's underwear, and she was slowly starting to give in to the warm and tingling sensations in her own moistening depths. Both of them were giving silent gasps until Samanthas eyes began to frown intensely. All of a sudden, she forcefully pulled away from her mother, and she sat with her legs clamped together and her eyes forward, and it was obvious that she was really not sure that she was ok with what had just happened.

On the other hand, both she and Ami wanted each other, almost as much as they both wanted the large, hairy man who sat so close to them. Ami continued to touch herself, because her Dom had resumed his instruction. When her panties were sufficiently pushed in between her soft, engorged, sopping lips, forming a perfect camel toe, the mans big fingers touched Ami's, and he smiled at how distressed she had become. She was smiling, as he wanted her to, but she was red-faced and hyperventilating, either from the pleasure that she did not want to feel but really needed, or from the seriousness of what she was being forced to do. The seriousness of how her relationship with her daughter had just flipped and crashed on its head. All from a simple touch and a lie.

Ami looked around and everyone had their eyes closed in prayer, led by their great and pathetic Mayor. There was no chance of getting anybody's attention. She felt the man press her fingers to the slit that her soaking pussy made in her drenched panties. She gasped deeply as she was made to press hard and deep against the tight opening to her depths, between her tightly clad lips, and was ordered to keep them there. She may as well have been ordered to simply push past the thin, wet fabric straight into the burning flesh of her over flowing lips. They were as good as touching her fingers anyway, which were buried deep enough into the hairy flesh of her bigger, electrified pussy lips to simply be pushed that millimeter or two farther.

"That's it, just leave them there." She flinched each time this stranger who had her under his heel, spoke. His voice was menacing, and aggressive, and she loved it. She found herself yearning for his instruction. He took his hand away and rubbed her thigh, and noticed how Ami was visibly shaking.

"Oh no need to be nervous now deary, you are doing just fine. Get your daughters hand again and put it on your leg." Ami saw him smirk at her as he leered at her through his teeth, and she nearly smacked him, but she knew not to. She didn't want to anger this horrible man, but she didn't want her daughter to end up afraid to be around her.

Upon seeing how high her skirt was around her waist, with her black, silk panties visible and her hand down between her legs, she suddenly panicked and swung her head around to see if her daughter was any way aware of the situation. Despite being right beside her, thankfully her daughter was in prayer and visibly trying to think of something else, though Ami knew that any minute she could be caught. The tell of her daughters eye quickly glancing in her direction on feeling her mother move on the pue beside her was frightening.

"Please stop this and let me on my way, I won't press charges. Please, I could be seen!" Ami pleaded quietly and the agony in her eyes nearly convinced her nominator to stop. He, however, was not so easy or brittle. In fact, he was rock solid.

"Yes, you will be caught, and yes, I know beyond doubt that you would press charges. God knows it. I know your kind, but if you can be a good, filthy sub, and do as I say, and smile if that delectable little sugar cube sees you, I will reward you." Ami grimaced and cursed him for the way he spoke about her little angel. The sudden promise of reward was unnervingly too attractive however. In fact, she was appalled at how happy she was to be given the chance at reward.

"I swear if you do anything more to bring her into this-" Ami tried to threaten him, but he quickly took control with a sharp pinch under her rump which made her yelp to herself.

"What? You don't think that you actually have a right to her anymore, do you? You're mine now, and I will do what I want, even with her. In extension, that hot, little cunt is mine too." He pinched her black and blue thigh hard and her body rattled with the strain of resisting the urge to scream. She made a fist with both hands and squeezed her pussy by accident, making her nipples harden and sending a wave of unwanted pleasure through her. This time she couldn't help but smile for real, and there was a thick, shiny layer of sweat on her red face. As the tasty pleasure coursed deep into her, she dropped her head back and smiled to the heavens in unfamiliar, long-lost ecstasy. She was truly giving in to him, she knew it, and her oppressor knew it; he could see her inner pain at being controlled, helpless and humiliated, but he could also see that she loved the pleasure and the danger. She loved every second of it. She loved him.

Ami was helpless with the fear of what he meant by his remarks about her beautiful Sammy, but she was being made to feel so good by all of this that she nearly forgot who she was, the Mayor's wife. An important member of the town's council. She didn't want it. She wanted to just give in to the ownership of her Dom. To allow this frigid life to end and be granted her new role. Submissive. She knew that she still had to be the face of the community, but just maybe she could secretly belong to this man, this usurper of her mind and body. Good Lord what was she thinking? The Lord would punish her for her weaknesses. That she knew, without a doubt.

Amidst all the madness, Amis useless husband was somehow after steadying himself, but his inherent stuttering made his sermon last forever. He looked across the congregation and saw his daughter looking at his wife in a less than happy expression. Ami had taken Samanthas hand again as instructed and had put it back on the sensitive part of her thigh. Sammy was all too unhappy, but in her mind she absolutely loved that her mother was letting her touch her again. After a moment of rigid tension, Samantha finally started to rub, only ever so gently, on Amis bruised leg. The tenderness of her reddened, bruised skin added to the pleasing sensations. With a drooling smile, Ami looked up to see the exhausted, old pastor watching the crowd, moving his heavy head in her direction. She smiled at him, and he took forever to go from squinting, into a heartfelt smile back to her. Little had he any idea that she was close to madness. She was within inches of her sanity, and oh, how she loved the taste. A big part of her was still fighting to be freed, however.

"Are you wet?" His voice penetrated her pussy with deep vibrations. She simply nodded with shaking, teeth chattering anticipation.

"You are going to start to play with yourself. Like a good girl." Came the dark voice that Ami had now learned to obey. Though her jaw dropped, and she looked at him, with her lips open and red lipstick wet and shining from her falling drool, she was more than happy to hear the order.