Congregation Domination Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, please-" She slowly shook her head at him but knew that it was futile. Though she continued to smile, her eyes began crying. The large hand once again went to the side of her thigh but only threatened to pinch her; it was enough to make Ami wince in expected pain.

"I can assure you that you absolutely do not want to know what happens to you and your mouth watering young lady if you don't do it, cunt. Put your finger in your mouth and down into your panties. Now." The command made her feel like she was a worthless, filthy whore, and she was horrified to realize that she wanted to be exactly that, and for him of all people, her master. Certainly not for her pathetic husband.

Ami looked up again at the Pastor and saw him catching her eye, and for the first time she didn't want to escape. Instead, she purposely smiled at him and was feeling a heavy release as she lifted a shaking hand to her mouth and inserted her middle finger and ring finger, which had her wedding ring on, into her mouth. She pushed her fingers deep back her throat, to the knuckles. She gagged, and watched in voyeuristic, risque abandon as the frail, old Pastors jaws dropped at the sight of her moving both of her sloppy fingers in and out of her tight, red painted lips, and how she heaved as she hit her throat each time. Then the sweet, old man nearly collapsed in horror as Ami winked at him and slowly pulled her fingers from her lips. A line of salivary drool followed the fingers and dribbled all over her best Sunday blouse. She smiled at the shocked, Christian shepherd as she put her hand down into her panties, past her hairy mound and finally to the throbbing, little bean that she hadn't touched in years. She gasped in unrestrained ecstasy with her legs splayed open as much as she could with the crowded pue. Sammy was all too aware of what her mother was doing, and she was beginning to caress her own leg, to touch herself once more. She was horrified by the actions of her perpetually pious mother, but she was too aroused by all of this to really care at that point.

Ami had her skirt over her waist now and might as well not have been wearing one. She looked behind her to see a horrified group of old women gawking in shame and terror at the sight of her with her panty clad ass on display. She looked at Sammy for help, who was smiling up at her amazing father and gently inching her hands closer to both of their pussies. Ami loved the feeling of her daughters soft hand closing in on her bubbling slit, and thought of stopping her, but she didn't want to. Sammy had reached her own mound and was fervently, though discreetly, moving her fingertips over her little clit. Ami turned to her smiling master and as she began to strum her own clitoris, she pleaded that he stopped this insanity. Her begging wasn't too convincing however, as she was moaning and genuinely smiling at how good she felt, touching her neglected pussy for him and her daughter. She grabbed at his leg but found the thickness of his throbbing, oozing shaft that threatened to burst from his denim jeans as Sammys fingers reached her mother's deep, wet lips. Ami couldn't resist the urge to begin jerking her Dom off through his pants, as she continued to circle her intensely edging clitoris. Her daughter gently stroked the length of her wet slit under her panties, and she did the same to her own. The feeling of Sammys almost intangibly soft skin on Ami's pussy was almost too much. Until the eighteen-year old pushed deep into her mother's cunt. Then it was maddening.

The small fingers plunged all the way to the knuckles and slid out and back in with little effort. Ami fought back the need to moan out loud, she needed some way to express the amazing things that she felt. Her face spun around to meet her master's glaring gaze.

"Please, Sir, stop, my daughter... Please!" She whispered, but knew that there was no use. The man who possessed her simply looked down with his eyes, and she knew that he meant that she had to continue the masturbation of herself and of him, and to continue to allow the intrusion of her daughters fingers. So, she put her fingers deeper down her soggy panties until they brushed past her hard, little clit, and she pushed them between her sticky, slick lips, to meet Sammys fingers. She whimpered when her fingers slipped under Samanthas wet digits. Both hands now had two fingers each stretching open the middle-aged woman's untouched, unloved, never indulged pussy.

"Oh God!" She couldn't fight the smile as she dropped her head back slowly and quietly muttered the words. She quickly looked around in case anyone was watching. The poor, old Pastor was gone white with horror, and he made a point of looking away, trying to listen to the stuttering Mayor.

Sammy pressed her fingertips deep against her mother's insides and massaged the neglected g-spot. All Ami could do was sit and shudder with the enjoyment, but she was stricken with guilt of misleading her beautiful angel.

"Oh Samantha, I am so sorry for going against what I have taught you, but this is too good." She apologise in uncontrollable arousal and her daughter rested her head against hers and moaned her deep pleasure into her mother's ear. Sammy sat with her legs tightly together and pointing toward her mother so that nobody on the open side of her would be able to see what was going on. To the other congregation members, the two were embracing each other affectionately. Ami could hear the people behind her whispering their disgust at how she was gently grinding her hips on the church pue, with her black, silk panties and soft butt cheeks on display. Samanthas feet were bare, having pushed off her shoes, and they both softly rubbed either side of her mothers shin. Her small toes pressed gently and pushed off her mothers heel. Ami pointed her toes as her daughters feet caressed against her now, likewise bare foot. The softness and suppleness of Samanthas soles slowly slipping up and down her mother's foot simply added to the seething sensations that boiled through Amis body.

The direct line of sight down in between Sammys big, ample breasts, and the closeness of her soft skin combined with the erotic sound of the young ladys deep moaning was driving Ami farther and farther out of control. The middle-aged woman trembled as she sat back and squirmed gently while all four fingers pumped in and out of her. Amis master watched in restrained lust at how she was visibly shaking. He quietly grunted as his solid erection was stroked and squeezed at harder through his pants, and was profusely spilling out pre-cum onto his leg. Ami sat and felt her daughters fingers deep inside her, and watched with a red, sweaty face how the stranger had a growing wet spot in his jeans at the tip of his long, thick, raging cock. All Ami wanted was to feel the steel meat deep inside her. She was so disgusted at how badly she was willing to accept her new position as this strangers sub.

"You definitely do need this, don't you?" The deep voice sneered at her, as it whispered in an attempt to maintain discretion from Samantha. Ami drooled into a wide, gasping smile as she nodded with her eyes closed.

"I can tell how much you want this. You filthy bitch. Good. Now, circle your clit and let her finger you." The voice in her ear was deep and hungry. She reluctantly pulled her fingers from her depths and drew her juices up around her clit and soaked it with a gentle circle. Her reluctance was met with an amazing, burning tingling that ached its way deep into her soul. Her mind was gone. She looked at him through half closed eyes and nodded again, as if in confirmation of her submission, with her wet lips open, in a pained, drooling smile as she stroked herself slowly. She was wet, aroused, filthy, humiliated and ashamed, as Samantha continued to deeply grind her fingertips against her mother's g-spot. Ami let out a badly controlled moan as the Mayor continued to try to speak, and she knew that from that moment, she was certainly and irrevocably, a sinner. She knew that beyond a shadow of doubt, that she loved it.

"You are doing very well now, darling. You will resume fingering yourself, tell her to hit your g-spot and you penetrate your tight, little ass hole, and you will be rewarded." The man beside her was grinning and gritting his teeth as he watched her cute, little hand moving in circles on her clit, under her black, silky panties. He was now gently grinding his large cock against her squeezing, pumping hand. Sammy was already working on her mother's g-spot. The succulent young lady was also massaging her own g-spot, deep inside her pretty, wet folds.

"Wait, hit my what? Penetrate my what!?" Ami looked confused, having never heard of a g-spot before, and she screamed her terrified whisper as horror took her again at the mention of penetrating her anus. That was off limits, even before, when her pathetic husband was interested in her.

"Just fucking do it." The answer was thick with malice, and yet she smiled at the command, knowing that she wanted to, but was terrified of being seen by somebody. She was sure Samantha was already touching her g-spot. Nevertheless, she pushed her fingers against her daughters hand and pressed the lovely fingers hard into the tight, wet opening to her pussy and trembled as she smiled at Samantha.

"Hit my g-spot baby, as deep as you can, make Maw happy." Sammy just moaned and reluctantly smiled, scraping hard on her mother's deep spot as Ami began arching her back and sitting her ass on the edge of the pue. She bit her lip, grinning as she looked at the stranger who was making her his thing. Her grin turned into a smiling grimace on the feeling of Sammy repeatedly finding that spot deep inside her, and the dirty pleasure became even better. Samantha worked her fingers on it and her own, and both she and Ami shook hard, as they were both tipping toward the edge. He, however, was in a constant state of cool composure, and despite being jerked off in his pants, he was making sure that nobody could see that he was a part of what was going on. Sammy began quickly pumping her fingers in and out, looking around in case she was seen. It felt like she could safely and discreetly finger bang herself, because in reality she was too close to orgasm to just stop. She smiled at her mother, biting her tongue and closing her eyes, and she dropped her face downward in silent pleasure into Amis tits. Ami jilled her clit hard and Sammy followed, until she was going so hard that she would have been screaming if she hadn't had to conceal her activities. Instead, she hyperventilated at the tasty, raw, painful pleasure.

"Your ass." Came the ever insistent, reminding command of her master. She was no longer scared, she didn't care. As Sammy fingered her mother with merciless ferocity, Ami pulled away from her clit and put her hand between her legs, pressing past Sammys hand and up into her panties from behind her dripping, hairy, burning vulva. She rubbed her anus, making it wet and grinned at the feeling, having never touched herself or been touched there. She then pressed her wet, little finger tip hard against her tight, puckered hole. The finger slipped in, and she felt the aggressive stretching of her unused ring. She nearly came at the pleasing, shocking depth of her penetrating digit, deep in her anus that she had never felt before, and she enjoyed it beyond belief. She felt daring and dirty enough to press a second finger in, and the pain of the sharp stretch simply added to the sensations. Once it was slipping in and out alongside her other finger, she pushed as deep as she could bear. Sammy, who was grimacing at what she knew Ami was doing to herself, was tearing her mother's cunt, and gently bucking on her fingers in her own pussy and was getting closer and closer to an orgasm of her own, in her own gentle way.

"And I j-just want to ackno- ack- acknowledge my amazing wife, who- oo you all kn-know and l-love, A-Ami Thomp- Thompson, without who- oom I would n-not be the man I am tot- today." Ami was suddenly jolted by her husband saying her name, and she shot her flat and shocked, red, wet face up to meet his, and quickly drew her coat over her crossed her legs, which clamped in her own hand and Sammys, that were still penetrating and fucking deep inside her tight ass and pussy, as everybody looked in her direction. Surely enough John had his hand out, gesturing to the whole congregation to look at her. With a red face and a big smile brought on by her and her daughters 'activities', she faked surprise and started waving her free hand that had just been stroking the throbbing cock of her Dom, to give her fresh air as she started to cry. The hands between her legs worked harder at her tight, screaming holes as she trembled and smiled at the crowd who clapped for her, and she waved at them. Sammy smiled up proudly at her surprised and widely loved mother and hugged an arm around her. All the while she was fingering her widely loved mother hard in her widely stretched cunt, under Ami's crossed legs that held her wrist in place, and continued urgently for fear of having to stop. Ami herself was pumping in and out of her own ass, with quick, painfully deep strokes under the coat.

"Harder." Came the gruff man beside her as he put his arm over her shoulder and smiled, waving up at her husband in a deliberate display, purposely showing the weak, stuttering John that he could touch the Mayor's beautiful wife.

Ami had no choice but to go harder in her ass because for all she knew he was about to act shocked and horrified at suddenly seeing the Mayor's wife masturbating in a public congregation, and worse still, at seeing the daughter involved in this horrific and unchristian, sinful act of mutual, ancestral masturbation. Ami was also so close to cumming that she didn't even consider how she would control herself when she did finally tip over the edge, especially if she came when everyone was looking at her. At the rate she was going, it would happen while everyone was still looking at her. She looked at the man, smiled at him but shot a hateful look into his eyes and continued to pump her fingers harder and deeper into her ass, which hurt now so much, but she loved the pain. She wanted his cock there. She moaned loudly and openly amid the noise and smiling congregation while Samantha hugged her tight and fingered her with unrelenting speed. Tears streamed down Ami's cheeks as the love of the whole congregation continued to flood her.

"I love you Ami!" She heard from her husband, and the crowd clapped harder as she cried openly, smiling, drooling and fingering her gaping and clenching ass. She moaned as loudly as she could and the noise around still drowned it out. She screamed in agonized ecstasy as she was so close that she almost gave in and ground into the orgasm in front of everyone she knew and loved.

"I love you too, John!" Ami howled as she went at her ass hole harder and as Samantha assaulted her pussy harder than she ever had before, with her THB pressed hard against her mother's throbbing, burning clit. Samantha was moaning openly too, and her body was on the edge of an intense release, almost as strongly as Ami was. The good, Christian, loving wife was beyond redemption for sinning in front of her husband. In front of her congregation. She was beyond redemption for using her daughter to help her sin.

She didn't give a fuck.

She couldn't help but open her shaking legs as she shrank into herself and began trembling with the impending, intense orgasm that was building up deep inside of her. The whole congregation still clapped for her. It was like they clapped for her orgasm to hit.

"You are not allowed to cum. You hear me? Do not do it, I am warning you! Don't you do it!" The man was forcibly squeezing her knee again but the pain only added to the ecstasy.

"I want you to touch that pretty, little woman of yours, touch her pussy. Grab her tits. Make her cum. Do it."

Ami squealed a little, trying to make him take the command back, but she was too close and too horny to give a shit anymore about the sanctity of her daughter, and she put her hand in between her beautiful Sammys soft, warm thighs and kissed her forehead as she hugged her. Her hand went into her daughters dress and caressed the soft, bra less cleavage. She kept Samanthas hand trapped in her crossed legs as she moved her hand up and cupped Sammys warm, fleshy, little pussy through her white, tight, wet underwear.

Suddenly as Amis fingers forced into her daughters tight pussy, and her hand

went to the hard nipple in front of everyone, it was clear that what little

control she had, had completely left her, Samantha gasped and jumped away. She

was horrified that her mother did that to her in front of everyone!

As the clapping died down and Ami, likewise, prayed that nobody could see what just happened. She looked up and saw Sammy glaring at her, watching her hand go down as she continued to fervently finger herself. Reality hit Samantha like a

pile of bricks at the horrific sight of her mother suddenly tipping over the

edge in front of her beautiful angel. What the fuck had she just been doing?! With her mother?! Against the wishes of her Dom, Amis body shook as she pulled her hand away from Sammy's legs and covered her mouth, fighting back the incredible scream she wanted to let out in the once again, silent church. Instead, all she could do

was look at Samantha, apologize with shameful eyes and let herself cum, crying

as she did it from the pleasure and from the embarrassment. The sickening shame

that hurtled through her terrified, unhinged mind at realizing that her acts were really happening. The orgasm hit Ami so hard, that she was sent into a fit of shaking unlike anything she had felt in her life. Sammy was shocked at the sight and had to keep herself from gagging. She too, was reaching the edge when her mother grabbed at her, and her orgasm was ruined, and though she was horrified, she was still very much aroused. She fought back the need to find the stranger's cock and sit on it; straddling him and riding that hard shaft in front of everybody. She wanted to ruin the family name that her parents had

worked so hard to perfect, because of how they forced her to act in a way that

just wasn't her.

Ami rode her mind-numbing, disorienting orgasm as she vaguely saw the congregation standing up, and she stayed down, still fingering through the dying

end of the spasms deep inside her. She finally looked up and saw her master

pretending not to notice as he prayed with a smile on his face. She disobeyed him, and she knew she would be punished. What would that mean for her Sammy? She looked back at her daughter who was red-faced and nearly in tears. Humiliated, Ami abruptly gasped and lowered her skirt, forcing the orgasm to end as she yanked out her wet fingers. She wrestled the need to fill her ass again. Strings of sticky pussy cum left a thick trail from her fingers to her panties. She stood up and staggered, and closed her eyes in prayer. Sammy had to hold back a mouthful of vomit on seeing her mother's fingers slathered with white, frothy

cum. While everyone else prayed for the sake of it, she and her mother prayed for forgiveness, or a quick, smiting end. The mass was in its finishing stages and everybody went up for holy bread. Ami

stood behind her huge dominator in the line and silently waited for her turn, not daring to even glance back at poor Sammy, who was in a disturbed state of confusion and trying to keep her eyes off the wet spot on her mother's skirt.

The poor young lady trembled with the immobilizing need to finish herself off. Ami wondered why her Dom ignored her, as if nothing had even happened. Was it because she was disobedient? That thought frightened her more than anything else that had just transpired. Ami finally got to her husband and held up her cum soaked hands to accept the communion, and he smiled down at her so lovingly. She