Congregation Domination Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fat shaft slid into her tight, wet slit and went all the way in. The stretch hurt Ami perfectly. She was howling at the depth in her cunt. It filled her so much! Her stretched opening barely got used to the girth of her Master when he quickly pulled all the way out, and shot all the way back in again. He buried his meat inside of Ami and she screamed again. She didn't care if someone heard them.

What happened next was the best sex Ami had ever had, albeit she was effectively

being brutalized. Her Dom pounded at her tight, little rump and barreled into her clenching pussy with aggression and malice. She hadn't had sex since

Samantha was conceived, so this hardcore fucking hurt. She was in a state of moaning and howling as she was pistoned deep and hard from behind by the biggest cock she had ever seen, far bigger than her husband's. It was bigger than she could ever have imagined, and it was in her throbbing, little cunt. She could feel it hitting her soul. Really it was just too long, and hit her cervix each time her beloved Dominator thrust into her.

Without warning, she felt the powerful spurt of hot, streaming cum finally bursting out of her Masters exploding cock, deep into her stretched out cunt. Dominic roared in fury as he fucked her through his intense ejaculation. His muscles all tensed and he raged on, he continued to fuck her all the harder as shot after shot left the engorged tip of his invasive cock. Each spurt threatened to rip though Amis insides like a round from a sniper rifle. She whimpered at being creamed in since she had never needed to use protection. She had only ever had sex to have Samantha, and didn't need protection. Her body was ripe and although nearly at the age where she was losing fertility, she was still having her

periods, and her master had just dumped into her cum starved cunt. She knew what that could lead to.

As the grunting beast behind her slowed down, he removed his invading instrument from her gaping cunt and he then spread her ass cheeks apart and pressed hard against her tight, little ass hole.

"Oh fuck! Please no! Never there!" The refusal only made him push his splitting cock harder and deeper into her ass.

"Pleaaaagggghhh!" This time she really did scream, as the cock stretched her wide and gave her harder pain than she had ever felt, and it burrowed deep in her tight ring.

"I swear to fuck! If you say no again you will be used by more than just me! You stupid cunt, your ass hole will learn to love it!" He growled as he hammered into his assault on Amis dry, tight anus. Deeper and deeper into uncharted territory. Ami screamed in agony at every burning thrust until, oddly enough, she really did begin to love being ass fucked. She felt disgusting. Sodomy was a sin! Arguably even more so than masturbation.

She loved it! She was bouncing back hard with her to tiny hips and tiny ass to meet the raging meat. Her ring continued to burn, split and clench on Dominics cock tightly, and before long he growled again. His testicles flapped and slapped at Amis cunt as he burst into her once again. He blew a second load deep inside her ass hole and she took the cock balls deep. The pain that plunged deep and hard inside her anal cavity was more than she could barely and she loved it. She wanted more but knew it was likely to end soon. She rode the cum shot, milking her master's cock with her tight hole and trying to get every inch of him over and over again as deep as she could.

Suddenly, Ami was turned around, and she saw the still rock solid stranger glaring at her. Amis split open and gaping anus rang with the agony of the fuck she just endured.

"I will see you tomorrow. You won't see me, but I will see you. Be

ready. I look forward to having you and your daughter have me for dinner. Get the fuck out of my sight." The huge man pointed away from him and delivered the command with a fury that Ami didn't want to contest. She simply bowed her face, sad that it was over but over joyed that she could get away. She wondered what he meant by the two of them having him for dinner.

"Yes Sir." As she went, pantiless and filled with his cum in both her holes, she picked up her blouse and coat, glancing back to make sure she was allowed as she put them back on. He didn't seem to care and was pulling the zip of his pants that had just concealed the raging cock once more. Her Master had broken all of her holes in their first day! She was in agony, but she knew that she would enjoy it. Ami knew that Dominic was watching her go, so she lifted her skirt up and showed him her bare

ass, she even spread her cheeks in front of her congregation and showed him her

tightly gaping ass hole, and dripping pussy. She fit two fingers from each hand into the gape of her ass and pulled it open wide, making herself squeal. Cum slithered its way out of each hole in heavy globs that dribbled down the inside of her bruised thighs and even still, the loads left inside her were huge. The smuttiness of it made her sick, but she was a changed woman, she was his woman, his thing, she was intent on pleasing him. She put her fingers of each hand deep in her pussy and ass respectively and pulled them out, and a new wave of gloopy, white cum spurted out, and she put her fingers in her mouth. She tasted her cum and his, and she loved it.

She also loved her ass on

her fingers. It had never occurred to her that it could feel so amazing to be

fucked senseless up the ass. As she walked up to her loving, Christian family, the horniness and edged climax

didn't leave, and the pain in her holes added to it. Ami smiled at the sight of her

daughter and the memory of what they did together made her want to touch her

again. She hugged her close but Samantha was reluctant.

"Don't even think that you can try that again, Mother!" Samantha spat at Ami, but was visibly still very aroused.

"Now Samantha, that's the end of it, we will be fine from here on out. Trust me. I have learned quite a lot today. We must talk about certain rules later on." Ami held Sammy close and the glaring young woman furrowed her brow harder. Realisation spread across her face when she thought of what that could mean. A small smile moved onto her lips and she gently squeezed a hug into her mother.

...

As they drove off home and saw the stranger on his bicycle, Amis new, strong

man, who had blown his load inside her, she smiled to herself and felt his cum

dribble down her legs. In the rear view mirror, she saw Samantha looking at the

man through her window, and smiling as the near nineteen-year old touched her

leg and began to lift her dress up again. Ami was doing the same beside her

husband under her coat. Her blouse was half open and her bra less tits were as good as out.

She truly was a sinner. She knew that it would be futile to seek forgiveness.

Her life as she knew it, was gone, and she was her master's slave. She couldn't

wait to see him again.