Congregation Domination Pt. 01

Story Info
Dominated in Church, Ami finds her life has changed forever.
23.3k words
4.22
57.7k
54

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/14/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*A Word of Caution; This story is long and it may be difficult for some readers. It contains intense erotic and fetish elements, as well as elements of disturbing and extreme domination. This story also contains strong elements of Incest/Taboo, disrespect of religion, and the author advises that if any reader feels like they would be disturbed or offended by this content of the story, it may be a good idea not to read it. If, however, you are interested in a story of how a woman is dominated by a total stranger, then please, continue. The author wishes to explain that even though there are elements of disrespect towards religion, the author in no way stands by such things and has very strong faith.

So we begin.*

Ami Thompson was the perfect Christian wife. She was faithful, to both the Lord, and to her husband. She was the wife of the town Mayor, and therefore held a position of standing and celebrity. Ami was also a leading member of the community council, and a women's rights advocate. At the ages of forty-one and forty-five respectively, both Ami and her husband, Mayor Jonathan Thompson, had but a single child. A daughter of eighteen, named Samantha, who, in every sense of the word, was beautiful. She, in fact, was becoming quite an influence amongst the youth of the community. Naturally she was going to fall into a similar role to her mother as she grew older.

Samantha was learning to be a lady of standing and respect. She, like her mother and father, attended Sunday mass every week, as an example in order to keep her age group from digressing from the Lord. She was a fine, young, Christian woman.

However, like all young people of any time, Samantha was in the midst of temptation by more "modern" and youthful pursuits. Like fitness, Instasnapping and boys. She was not allowed to have a boyfriend, despite being eighteen, as her parents believed that until she finished school, it was a distraction from her career. Which was fair, though this caused friction between herself and her parents, especially with her mother. Samantha was being taught to be humble and conservative, like her mother, and she would regularly have to be reprimanded for wearing a revealing dress. Especially if the family was going to church. Which, incidentally, is where this story begins.

The sky, that Sunday morning, was tinted with the lightest of blues and was not blemished in the slightest by the faintest trace of a cloud. The flaming sun was blaring upon the suburban housing estate in which the Mayor's house was situated. All along both sides of the long, tree lined stretch of estate, people were out in their gardens. Some already basking in the hot glory of the beautiful, dressed in bathing suits or their underwear. This was truly God sent morning.

The heavy thunk of the car booth falling shut startled the distracted Mayor and made him jump. Ami stepped up beside him and ignored his usual nervousness and looked down at her phone for the time. Despite her settling on a conservative and completely covering yet fashionable clothing style, she was an attractive woman in her early forties with a lithe frame and shoulder-length blonde hair. Her thin waist and toned hips were tilted and jutting out to the side as she rested most of her weight on one of her smooth and nicely shaped, thin legs.

Her perfect albeit slightly wrinkled face scowled and her blue eyes glared as she silently cursed and then quickly blessed herself. She crossed her arms under her small and still firm breasts and her hand bag hung from the crook of her elbow.

"Sammy! Come on, we are going to be late for church! You know that we can't be late, us of all people!" She called up to her daughters open bedroom window. The light, lacy, white curtains billowed out of the window and Ami was answered with the sound of scrambling and someone falling over something. A long moment later, Sammys face appeared, looking down at her mother.

She was frantically pulling a dress over her quite evidently naked body. On seeing Samantha at the window with nothing on and the soft, pink nipples of her round, plump, heavy breasts dotting her white, young body, Ami quickly looked away. She had to direct John not to look at her, since he was staring up at the nicely shaped, unclad young lady with a dumb look and an open mouth as he waited at the open car door. He had a habit of staring after the young lady. There was no surprise in that. Not only was he a weak, little man who was completely celibate, Samantha was a more than averagely gorgeous young woman, who happened to be naked in front of him.

"Just a minute maw! I am nearly ready!" She called out from deep inside the entrapping folds of her tight dress which had been covering her face. Her busty, naked breasts were bursting from her body as she tried to yank the dress on down over her head. They jiggled and bounced as she jerked her body. As she swayed her hips this way and that, she hopped close to the window and was trying something of a reverse pushing technique to try get her breasts through the tight waist line of the dress. She thrust her hips up and forward and her big breasts bounced up into her face. It became quite evident, also, that she was not yet wearing panties, as Ami caught sight of her daughters hairy mound as she thrust her hips at the open window. She disappeared into the room and Ami closed her eyes at the sight of Samanthas naked body, and tried to focus on telling the rushing eighteen year old off, but not before she had to hiss at John for staring up at the window again. Stupid, perverted man.

"Heck Sammy, how many times have I told you to do your hair before we leave? And- that better not be the dress I think it is! And you know that I want you wearing a bra!" Ami hollered up at the now empty window.

"I did do my hair! And this is my favorite dress maw! No time for a bra, you said it yourself, we gotta go!" A muffled voice lightly called back, followed by the comedic sight of the pretty eighteen-year old hopping on one foot with her bare leg bent so her knee was at her shoulder. Her overflowing cleavage was in full view as the two heavy, bra less breasts hung, bounced and swayed from her body in the loose fabric of her dress. She had somewhat successfully wrestled the dress on, and she was now in the throes of trying to pull on her lacy white panties over her bare feet. She stuck her foot out the window as she pulled her little panties up her bare leg and Ami momentarily saw the tight, hairy slit of her daughters little pussy, and she cursed again, but quickly blessed herself. As Sammy hopped around, now with her back to the window, the Mayor's jaw dropped when she bounced and stuck her bare ass out the window too far, which wasn't at all hidden by her loose, mid thigh length dress from that extreme angle. She then fell back and managed to catch herself with both hands in a sitting position on her window sill, before tumbling forward and out of sight again with a muffled thump and a yelp. The brief, longer sight of her exposed, tight hole and her hairy, little, pink pussy made Ami eyes fly open, and she had to look down at the ground in surprise and embarrassment.

"Dear Lord give me the strength to teach this shameless, little klutz how to be a lady before it's too late." Ami muttered in derision under her breath.

Not long after, the spritley young lady thumped down the stairs and flew out the front door at full gallop, pulling the door closed with a slam. Her large chest was flying left and right with every lunging step and threatened to fly out of her low cut dress at any moment. Her short dress hiked right up around her waist and completely uncovered her naked, toned legs and white panties as she ran in her bare feet. She had a huge smile on her face as she tried to control her wind whipped, curly, blonde hair and sprinted toward the car only to slow down and compose herself as she passed her mother. She gave her a respectful smile and a quick nod as she tried to get past without Ami noticing what she was wearing. She held her polished church shoes in her hands down her front between her legs.

"For the love of- Samantha, I told you not to wear that dress! You don't have a bra on! In that dress I can see too much of your chest, and I thought you said you did your hair!" Ami stopped her daughter by putting her hand up high on her chest, and she proceeded to fuss over Sammys exposed, large cleavage, trying to pull the dress up to cover the soft, free hanging, plump breasts. The dress was cut low and showed her full cleavage down to the parting of her breasts. Ami could clearly see Samanthas pink nipples through the slightly transparent, thin, white dress fabric.

"Dear Lord, what if this thing got wet? Huh, Sammy? What then?" Ami was hectic.

"Mom, cut it out, you are touching them! I didn't ask the Lord to bless me with such a sizeable rack. Or did I?" Sammy cheekily grinned as her mother tried to fix her hair, and she squeezed her breasts together with her arms, undoing the work that Ami had just done and exposing a nipple. Samantha chuckled, knowing that she was teasing her mother and making her flustered. The smile was abruptly swatted from her face as Ami lightly hit Sammys cheek with her palm.

"Hey, now you conduct yourself in the correct way Missy, and don't you take the Lord's name in such a vulgar manner again." "Daddy did you see that?!" Samantha looked for support as her breast fell out of her dress from the arm hole, and she rubbed her face.

"D-do as your m-maw s-says Sa-Sammy." Came the distant and nervous voice of the stuttering Mayor.

"Gee, thanks for that Daddy! Maw! You keep touching them!" Samantha tried to grab her mother's wrists.

"I know, ain't my dang fault! St. Peter I can feel your nipples poking out Sammy, this is not appropriate!" Ami declared and put her scarf around the giddy young lady's neck and patted it over the massive chest. Samantha squirmed to get free of her mother's unrestrained and carelessly groping hands, and cheekily grabbed for Ami's small breasts. She pulled open her mother's coat and did the same to her blouse, finding her small breasts. Sammy chuckled and squeezed at them in aggressive, exaggerated mockery of her mother, who, in a fit of urgent drama, finally pulled away from the grinning young lady.

"Oh you stop it now! Come on, we are running too late to be messing around here, and for the love of heck, git those shoes on!" Ami ordered, fixing her coat and pulling at her bra cups to get her nipples back in. She spun around in irritation and saw her husband staring at the two of them.

"John, why in Heck's name haven't you started the car?" She demanded in frustration. The gawking, thin, gangley, bespectacled Mayor jumped to his wife's command and scrambled into the driver's seat and instantly started the ignition.

As she got into the passenger side, Ami quickly remembered to ask if John had his sermon prepared for mass, and he smiled.

"A-absolutely d-darling." He forced. John had a stutter, and despite being the Mayor, he avoided talking, ashamed of his speech impediment. Ami nodded and looked out the window, seeing that Sammy was smiling and waving cutely at the new man who had just arrived in town, who was across the road walking his bicycle and smiling back at her.

"Jeez- Samantha!" Ami tried to calmly express her frustration with little success and almost cursed again at how close she had come to blaspheming. Sammy hopped where she stood and hurled herself into the open back seat, landing shoulder first in the far side. With her breasts cascading from the dress, and her hemline up around her hips again, her cute, little ass was sticking right out toward the open door at the gawking newcomer before she scrambled up and pulled the door shut with a loud slam and a gleeful, gleaming smile. She quickly fixed her breasts and jumped up behind Ami.

"Hey maw, it's that strange man who just moved into town!" Sammy happily called from the back seat.

"Sammy, he is a newcomer, not a stranger, and more importantly, he is a new member of the congregation, so be nice if you see him." Ami said back to her, without looking at her and John grunted in agreement.

"Oh, you don't have to worry about me being nice to him. He is so big!" Sammy joked, purposely making her mother get heated up. It was clear that Samantha had a crush on the stranger. Ami looked back to see the young woman with her knees up to her chest and her legs spread wide as she tried to fit her feet into the tight, shining church shoes. At the same time, she also tried to pose for selfies on her phone, making for quite an awkward balancing act.

"He is cute too." Sammy grinned at her from between her parted, bare legs. Ami was greeted with the sight of her daughters white, cotton panties pointing directly at her face. The thin fabric was barely covering Samanthas small, pink and sparsely haired pussy. The wrinkled and smooth, delicate and light lips of which shamelessly stuck out from under the deeply pulled panties in open display on one side. The scanty garment was creased between the happy eighteen-year olds fleshy, little folds and bunched tightly together as it plunged down between her perfect, round ass cheeks in something of a cute wedgey. All that was hidden was one lip and her clitoris, but even that little bean was visible through the tightly pulled and actually quite wet and therefore, slightly transparent, white fabric. Beside and above the tiny clitoris was the glimpse of Samanthas dark and sparse thicket of pubic hair, which covered most of the front of her pelvis and even poked out over the waistband of her thin and quite worn, white undergarments. Her slightly dark and tightly bunched anus was in clear view as the fabric ran beside it in a thin strand between her cheeks.

The slightest peak of the young lady's slick, tight, little opening, and how it was actually quite wet and shining all over was enough to make Ami nearly lose her life. She instantly began swatting and slapping at the insides of Samanthas warm thighs to force the startled and yelping eighteen year old to close her legs and get herself ordered.

"I swear Samantha if anyone could see you!" She growled and managed to force the legs shut. Sammy jumped back from her and scowled hotly, trying to keep her back with the foot that was still bare. Ami settled back in her seat and Sammy boldly opened a leg again, and rested it on the seat.

Ami caught sight of the newcomer right beside the car looking in at Samantha through the open back window, and she swung her head back to see Samanthas legs opened again and the frustrating eighteen-year old smiling playfully at the stranger.

"Samantha! Legs!" Ami hollered and smacked at her daughters exposed rump. She then shot a look to John and almost screamed at him to drive the car when she caught him staring through the rear mirror at the scene as Sammy squealed. Instead, she barked the order with just a bit of civility, and he quickly pulled off. He suddenly had to stop again as the new man simultaneously rode his bicycle in front of the car.

"Oh! Shit!" Ami yelped and held on for dear life.

"Dad! What the fuck!" Samantha shouted from the back as her breasts flew from her dress. Ami swung back to her daring daughter with a look that could skin you alive, who instantly began to fix her chest and Ami turned back to face the front.

Ami glared as the man glowered, and he finally put his hands up in apology. Ami regained her composure, or at least tried to, and she smiled back at him with as much properness as she could muster and John allowed him to cycle past. As the family watched him move away in silence, a cheeky smile once again spread across Sammys face from the back seat. His muscular size made the bicycle seem flimsy and ready to buckle.

"You know, even though that was a dumb ass move, I still think he is pretty cute." She said with sly deliberation as she watched after him and checked out the corner of her eye to see her mother's reaction. Ami simply sighed aggressively and looked down at her hands. Her mind was racing at how quickly the morning had escalated into madness. They weren't even out of the drive. Her stomach was sick with the thought that Samantha was aroused, quite possibly by the stranger. Then she remembered how Sammy was naked in the bedroom window and feared that she may have been sinning. Touching herself and whatnot. The thought made her shudder.

"Samantha, I am not going to tell you again, you will be nineteen in a week, you need to start acting like a woman. You are not little anymore." Ami tried to calmly state her concerns to the distracted young woman. As they drove past the large man, Samantha smiled and Ami shook her head.

"Honestly Sammy, the man is the least of your concerns." Ami settled into the seat before telling her husband to drive faster.

...

Once inside the church, the Thompson family went about their weekly duty of greeting every community member and smiling as they welcomed them to mass. Eventually the throng of good God fearers was seated, and Ami went about finding a seat for her family. She went for a relatively empty pue, since normally there was enough space despite the vast multitude of church goers. There was a giddy, old woman inside the pue that had been excitedly beckoning Ami to sit beside her. She moved in as far as she could go, thrilled with the chance to sit by the beloved Towns Wife. Ami sat in first, genuflecting low and gracefully before climbing in and smiling to the happy woman. Sammy followed, dropping into her most perfect bow and allowing her breasts to come dangerously close to spilling out in front of one of her many admiring guys. She was smiling at the gigantic crucifix of the Son of God at the head of the church. As she sat, she removed her mother's scarf and adjusted her curled hair over her freckled shoulders. This did nothing to control the madness of her breasts and Ami shook her head and quickly checked herself over, taking off her Sunday jacket and setting it under her seat, before adjusting her white blouse. John, the last to sit, whose genuflection was the most clumsy of the otherwise perfectly executed prostrations, sat in at the end of the pue, closest to the aisle.

The congregation sat in a quiet chorus of light-hearted whispers to one another as they waited for the elderly Pastor to try to come out. It normally took a considerable amount of time, since the Pastor was a rather old and tired man. Even in the stone church with its high, vaulted ceiling and vast, ornate interior, the heat of the beautiful morning blazed through the stained-glass depictions of the Stations of the Cross into the generally cool and fresh theater.

Samantha, in hot, stuffy discomfort, could barely resist, even in the public eye, the thought of betraying her family's image. Ami caught her opening her legs wide and sliding her plump butt cheeks off the pue, to slouch back into the wooden back board behind her. At least her chest was under control in this position. She threw her head back and rolled it to face her glaring mother with a big smile. Her hand lightly caressed the parting of her ample cleavage and the other hand subtly did the same to the inside of her thigh. It seemed, she felt like she should have finished what she was doing to herself before she had to get ready for church, because she was hot and bothered, and the heat of the day didn't help.

Ami quickly smacked at her to get her to regain her proper posture and smiled around at her congregation, who didn't seem to notice, but still, she had to keep the image. The large wooden doors burst open and cracked the whispered atmosphere with a loud, drawling creak and a slam shut as the stranger entered the place of worship. Ami looked back and hid her annoyance that he was late and at how he had barged in with no respect for the church, but she smiled back at him as other church goers looked to her for reassurance.