Congressman F#ckbunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmmj5
jmmj5
1,345 Followers

Lexi got a sly smile on her face and asked, "Ayla, would you mind coming with me a minute? I'd like for you to help me with something, if you don't mind. Annie, I need you, too."

The three women left the room with everyone curious as to what Lexi might need them for.

Several minutes later the doorbell rang, again. It was time for Adam's kids to go with their mom.

Adam stood to find his kids and escort them to the door. When he caught up to them, Annie was with them and they were nodding their heads, smiling. As they approached the entryway, he was stunned to see Ayla joining them wearing a bikini and a barely buttoned man's dress shirt. Her long, beautiful legs were easily seen peeking out from under the shirt.

Adam gave her a confused look, but she smiled at him and replied, "Trust me."

The kids were grinning at their father's confusion. They had a secret they planned on keeping.

When Adam opened the door, Felicia was standing there in a nice dress, waiting. The looks of sadness she used to send his way had mostly been replaced by indifference. Annie calling her a 'skank' for all the world to hear didn't help Adam's situation, but it did plant a seed in Felicia's husband's mind. He was now observing her more closely, which had caused a few difficult conversations.

Also, the SEC had begun an investigation of her husband's firm for not being entirely transparent on an acquisition his company was involved with, and that additional stress had transferred to their marriage. He still hadn't warmed up to the kids.

The kids hugged their mom and walked out towards her SUV. Dennis was in the driver's seat. Felicia was as stunned as Adam had been to see the gorgeous Ayla standing next to him in a bikini with her arm through his.

Ayla purposefully spoke with an accent more sensual than her normal speech. "Hello Felicia, I'm Ayla. I'm so pleased to meet you. Adam has told me a lot about you."

As she looked up into her mesmerizing almond-colored eyes, it was obvious to Felicia how striking this woman was, "Uh, hi. I...I...I didn't know Adam was dating anyone."

"Well, we weren't making a big deal of it, until things started looking good."

"Oh, uh, well then. I'm happy for you, for both of you."

The kids were sitting in the SUV with their lips zipped. They were to offer no information about their father and Ayla.

Ayla leaned in closer to Felicia, who could smell her perfume, and whispered conspiratorially, "You know, I want to thank you for throwing Adam back and for being such a good teacher. Adam's a fantastic lover and would eat me for hours if I let him. The only men I've ever met that were especially good pussy eaters have been well taught by some woman. I'm assuming that was you, thank you. You've made me a very satisfied woman."

Then she looked over at Adam and kissed him on the cheek, "And you, my dear, satisfy me oh so good.

"It was nice meeting you, Felicia."

A dumbfounded Felicia was glued to the portico as her ex and his stunning girlfriend turned and gently closed the door on her.

For the moment, they were alone in the foyer of Annie's home.

Though puzzled by her actions, he said, "I want to thank you for what you did there. If I live to be a hundred, I doubt that I could ever repay you for what you just did."

Ayla snickered, "You should thank your younger sister. It was her idea. I was happy to do it since I just appeared here out of the blue. Maybe I was being a bit forward in coming here with the casserole and swimsuit on under my clothes, but hey, no risk, no reward, right?"

"Uh, right."

She gave him a glowing smile, teasingly poked him in his chest, and repeated, "no risk, no reward, right?"

Catching on he asked, "Uh, could I take you to dinner sometime soon?"

She continued to smile and replied, "I'd like that."

He asked, "Do you live around here?"

"I have a short-term place while I look for something longer term. I just purchased a nice property near a trailer park. The house is being rented by this handsome firefighter and his two kids for now. I need to see how things progress before I make a long-term plan."

"You?"

"Ayla Friedman at your service."

"I don't know what to say."

"Think nothing of it. I used Fuckbunny's money to buy it, so it really didn't cost me anything. We can talk about what should be done with it over time. I'm in no hurry."

She held onto his arm and led him back to the table with the rest of the adults.

Adam's family looked at the two of them and smiled. It looked like he had grown two inches in the last few minutes. They were all excited to see what this newcomer would bring with her to Adam and their family.

_______________

Ayla fit right in. She had lined up a job as a computer science professor at UNF, teaching Computer Networking and Advanced Computer Networking. She was able to identify bright students that Adam could hire as interns to help with his business, which was doing well and growing. Her experience was a huge help to him, also.

He brought on another of the nursing home properties owned by his current client. Ayla and his sisters were helping him prepare some material for a marketing package for other nursing home prospects. They were all excited about the opportunity.

Lexi was learning to deal with her impulsive behaviors with a new counselor. Mitzy and Jerry had become good friends and guides, as well.

What Daniel couldn't take with him, Lexi moved into accounts in her name only. In six more months, she could file for divorce on abandonment and sell their expensive home. She sold her small partnership position back to her firm and moved to Jacksonville and started her own company. Annie planned to help.

Sherry was in no hurry to settle down and stayed close to John's family.

Anton's yacht had disappeared. Daniel sold it for less than 25% of its true value to an unscrupulous dealer in Jamaica. He still hadn't been found.

The list of crimes for which Anton was being charged was long, but the list of crimes for which he was being investigated was many times longer. Not long after Ayla appeared, he pleaded guilty to sexual battery and was sentenced to three years and fined ten thousand dollars. Thanks to the videos, he was such a pariah that he knew he would be convicted by any jury for any offense at that moment and accepted the deal. Unfortunately for him, that was just for the attempted rape on his boat.

Arguments were being made about jurisdiction for the other two attempts on the Cuban island plus the US and Florida department of justice were gunning after him, too. As was the insurance company and trucking company that provided the big settlement.

Once the cases ran out, he would be broke and in jail for a long time, assuming he survived. Rumors were that Mr. Doukas' goon was looking for a way to get to him. He wasn't the only one.

Bunny and the symphony director's wife were in the process of being divorced.

Following Anton's plea deal, a small heavy package arrived at Annie's house addressed to her. What made it interesting was that she had to show her ID and sign for it.

Curious, she and John opened it and were floored by what they found. The wrapped box contained three coin tubes, each full with twenty 1oz American Eagle Gold coins. The value at that time was just over $110,000.

There was also a small note, which read.

"Greetings, Mrs. Annabelle West,

I wanted to express my regret for your having been entangled with the events surrounding Anton Fitzbrunner. His recent guilty plea reminded me that recompense was owed to you. While I do not pretend that this amount is sufficient to ease what you have suffered, I do hope you will accept this in the spirit in which it is offered.

My most humble apologies.

Amir Al Ketbi

Crown Prince to the throne of Ohran"

They were stunned.

He was correct in one thing; it would never make up for what she had suffered.

A few days later they showed it to Ayla, who nodded, "That's about as close to a formal apology as I think anyone has received from their government. I've heard he was a good guy. The king doesn't apologize for anything."

Ayla and Adam arranged a deal where she ended up with a twenty-five percent share in his business and in exchange the property was divided between Adam, Annie, and Mitzy. Having pilfered a good portion of Anton's money, she wouldn't miss it. She and Adam were now dating, seriously.

With everyone's help, Mitzy erected a small community center and garden for the residents of the trailer park. They also added a walking trail around both properties. One day they hoped to add a pool. Mitzy granted the easement that Adam and Annie needed for Annie and John to build a reasonably sized home on their share.

Christmas was celebrated at Lexi's new house. She was thrilled.

Annie took some of those gold coins and worked with a company to plan a special vacation for her and John.

After the Christmas celebrations, she and John rented a small bungalow on a private island just north of Anguilla. Unlike where she had been trapped, this island had beautiful palm trees and was surrounded by open beaches, and was meant to keep one couple very comfortable.

Prior to their leaving, she and Lexi visited another spa for her to have a fresh waxing. Then she spent an entire week with John naked on the island. During their amazing vacation, she ensured that she repeated many of the events that she remembered negatively from her captivity, but replaced the suffering and mental abuse with good memories supplied by her wonderful time with John.

She was doing her best to exorcise the demons from the past and replace them with blissful memories she planned to remember forever.

On the last day there, she awoke to the sound of waves with her husband spooned behind her. She rolled over and smiled at her husband and kissed him. That day would be her stake in the ground; not looking backwards but forwards toward a great life with her husband and family.

Fin

________________

I've always found stories where the wife gets caught up in something she cannot lie her way out of intriguing. This originally started as a LW story where Bunny actually went to the island with Anton and video of them was broadcasted for all the world to see. But that was too easy. The primary tension is around the husband discovering his wife is missing and then anger at seeing his wife screwing Anton, and then again what happens when the wife returns. I thought some version of that had been done too many times before.

One of my favorites in this area is Mainefiddleheads' It's a Place of Beauty, where the MC arrives home and the wife has a black eye and bloody lip. Hard to explain your way out of that one. Maybe someone could do an event called, "Explain your way out of THAT!" for situations where the spouse cannot lie their way out of.

Also, MFH has many great stories. I would encourage you to read them.

I was very careful not to mention any party or politician by name. Should you comment (and I hope you do), I hope you will not mention parties or politicians either. This wasn't about that. If you want to discuss how terrible your least favorite politician in real life is, there are plenty of other websites for that.

Thank you for your time. It's the only time you have and greatly appreciated.

jmmj5
jmmj5
1,345 Followers
1...5678910