Congressman F#ckbunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anton simply noted, "That just reaffirms to me that they are after me, not you."

Annie chuckled, "Benevolent kidnappers? Is that anything like a benevolent dictator?"

Anton smirked, "Let's just hope they stay that way."

_____________________

Around what should be the halfway mark of their detainment, since it really wasn't a kidnapping, Annie was laying out, face down on one of the plastic, jelly-bean chairs with her eyes closed and listening to the waves.

While uncomfortable having been naked for so long, she had mostly grown accustomed to her situation, not that she desired it. At first, she hadn't thought she would be comfortable in that situation even with John; at least not for any length of time. Now? She could almost imagine a short holiday of a few days just like this with her husband, preferably with a working toilet and hot food.

Anton's chair was in its usual position, several feet away from hers, and the crunch of the sand notified her that he was approaching. She was half snoozing and half paying attention when she heard the 'click' of the sunscreen bottle being opened, and assumed he was about to apply it to himself before lying in his chair.

Instead, she felt the warm lotion being applied between her shoulder blades near each side of her spine. It was the first time Anton had tried to apply sunscreen to her. He had offered several times, but she had always declined. Given that they were now three weeks into their detention, and her modesty was mostly gone, she gave in and allowed him to apply the oily sunscreen.

Anton felt her tense at the beginning of his efforts, but she didn't say a word. After a minute, he could feel her relax. Several minutes later, he could tell she was asleep. He used the lack of confrontation as permission to explore further. He ventured lower on her back and then out to her arms. He skipped from there to her legs and feet. Even as he moved higher and higher on her thighs, there was no response. She was out and breathing deeply.

He returned to her back, and when he did so, she began murmuring her approval. This time as he moved lower, he spent time on her butt. Her only response was continued murmuring. As he rubbed the inside of her thighs, she spread her legs slightly to give her masseur better access.

He held his breath as he began gently rubbing her delicate folds and her mons. A small smile appeared on her lips, and she gave him another murmur. He continued his efforts until a bit of moisture appeared at her entrance, which was when he decided to gently insert a finger into her. She curved her back in response to his entrance.

He had his middle finger all the way in when he heard her take in a sharp breath. Annie rolled to her side, dislodged his finger, and swatted his hand away.

Anton swiftly picked her up and began carrying her towards the bed. Annie was pushing, squirming, and generally trying to get away but he was too strong.

"Anton! Stop! I don't want this."

This wasn't the first time that he had received resistance to his initial seduction. True, she seemed much more reluctant to his efforts, but based on her responses just then and on the boat, he believed she was ripe for the picking.

He just smiled at her, "Your body was telling me that you do."

He tried to kiss her, but she turned her head.

"No! Put me down!"

"Gladly."

He placed her on the mattress and made ready to join her.

She didn't think so.

She moved to jump off the other side. When he tried to grab her, his hands and her body made for a slippery combination. She slipped out of his grasp, literally.

"I said 'no.' I'm not interested in you."

His dick was fully engorged and pointing right at her, not for the first time.

"Oh, come on. You know you are."

"I'm not. I suspect being in Washington so long has begun to rot your brain, so I'm going to use words even a congressman can understand. No. No. No. and No. Can I be any more clear? I'm not interested, and even if I were, I will not cheat on my husband."

"Oh please. You've already cheated on him twice."

"I have not!" she exclaimed.

"Maybe you haven't slept with me, but you sure as hell would have failed the husband test those two nights before we were abducted. Well, that is unless he's like Daniel and likes to watch."

She thought that his choice of wording was interesting. "That first night was a mistake. I had too much to drink. I don't even remember the second night."

"Oh, come on. You were dressed to attract all the attention you were getting, and you weren't putting up much of a fight with those guys trying to feel you up while dancing. I'll bet your ass got as much attention from me in that one night as from your husband the last time he was home."

"I did not cheat...not intentionally."

"Please. Ever hear of reckless endangerment? If your marriage were a person and I was the prosecuting attorney, I wouldn't even bother to prepare for the trial. You knew exactly what you were doing and allowed others to help you. And you weren't bothered one bit."

"I told you that I drank too much, but I didn't cheat. All my clothes stayed on."

"I'd love to be a fly on the wall if you had to explain that to your husband."

"I had planned to tell him about that night."

He harumphed. "You're the only one who believes that. But that doesn't explain the next night."

"Nothing happened the next night. We were just dancing when they drugged us."

"Your memory seems to be as selective as that of my fellow congressmen. You don't remember your clothes on my bedroom floor and my eating you to several orgasms. You were calling out my name begging me to put my monster in you and make you my woman."

He was watching her trying to remember that night. He had hoped she would simply give in to the pleasure of the massage, but he could see that was over. Now he was hoping to convince her that she had already crossed the forbidden bridge and may as well enjoy the fruits on the other side.

He continued, "There's nobody here. No one would ever know besides us. We could be fucking like rabbits. I would have given you hundreds of orgasms by now if we had. Or worst-case scenario, they already think that we've been fucking like rabbits for weeks, so we may as well enjoy ourselves since no one would believe our protests."

That one almost convinced her. She had actually thought about that a lot over the last several weeks.

It wasn't that she wasn't attracted to Anton. He was a very handsome man, movie-star handsome. She was sure that his female constituents noticed that on election day. She wondered if she could convince her husband that at no time while stuck on the island had they done anything they shouldn't.

Telling John that she had let a few men get too 'handsy' while dancing in Miami seemed like a mole-hill-sized problem compared to the mountain that was standing on the other side of the bed from her.

Had she been single, a romp with Anton might have been interesting. Now? He was simply a problem that needed to be managed and avoided.

Remembering the strength of her grandmother she replied, "You must be lying. The only way that I'd let you have sex with me is if you drugged me?"

He shrugged his shoulders, "Or if you drank your sister's drink. You know that she doesn't mind the occasional libido enhancer. She probably asked Daniel to put some in her drink earlier which is why she was blowing him in front of you."

Normally Annie would have been stunned at the thought of having been drugged. Now she was more disappointed in her sister. Having heard about some of her sister's exploits, that wouldn't surprise her at all. But she remembered their previous conversation over their last two days together, and Lexi had promised her that she wouldn't let anything happen to her.

Defiantly she hissed, "I don't remember giving you permission. It would have been rape, and I would have filed charges."

He laughed, "Rape? That's a laugh. I have a couple of hidden cameras on my boat for my protection. There is video of you coming on to me. You weren't given some date rape drug so that you'd pass out. You drank some molly and while it didn't turn you into a raving slut, it did increase your desire to be touched and arousal. Given how you were rubbing up against my dick while we danced, it allowed me to rub all over you.

"Hell, you practically led me to my bedroom for the fucking you were so desperately asking for."

That was a lie, but she didn't know that.

Annie was trying to remember that evening. She remembered not wanting to drink too much. Her sister giving the blowjob. She vaguely remembered dancing after that.

Trying to be objective about the situation, she decided that he would say nearly anything to get into her pants...well, if she were wearing pants, or panties. Hell, he just wanted to screw her and would say anything to try and make it happen.

She replied, "I don't care. How do you think my sister is going to react when I tell her you tried to rape me, twice?"

His smile was not pretty. "I really didn't want to have to tell you this, but actually, it was your sister that planned to get you drugged. She knew the two of you were getting too close, and she won't give up her current life and lifestyle, not even for you. So, she drugged you to increase the likelihood of sex between you and me and to cause problems between you and her.

"I know what you're thinking. You're thinking that you know your sister and that she wouldn't do something like that. Well, you've been trying to rebuild or improve your relationship for the last few years. I've known your sister..." Anton chuckled at what was coming next, "actually, I've known your sister in the biblical sense for almost seventeen years. I'd argue that I know her better than you ever did."

That gave her pause. She considered what he was saying but wasn't buying into it. "I don't believe that about my sister. I'm not sure why you think I'd believe someone who is an attorney and a congressman. Someone who could stretch the truth beyond imagination and someone who can tell bald-faced lies one after the other and never lose a second of sleep.

"I'm telling you right now, it's not going to happen. Your hands still work. If you're horny use one of them."

"Hell, I haven't had to masturbate to get off in at least a dozen years, maybe twenty. I'm not about to start now."

"Well consider this. If you do rape me, you better be willing to kill me because you have to sleep eventually, and I will kill you. Then I'll drag your body into the ocean for the fishes. We both know you're willing to be a rapist but are you are murderer, too?"

"I'm neither. I've never slept with a woman who wasn't incredibly pleased afterwards."

She laughed out loud, "Ha. You really believe that. Don't you? Listen, you have something they want, and it isn't that big weenie between your legs. They are expecting some favor in return, otherwise, you'd be just another pussy-hound trying to get laid."

That rankled him. "I have several women that I sleep with who only want the pleasure of my company and what I've got between my legs. The wife of the Miami symphony conductor visits me every time he's out of town.

"Mrs. Doukas, the wife of that big Greek guy who has offices in Greece and Italy and is opening an office in Miami. His wife stays behind when he returns to their home. When he's here he has that big goon with him that makes Jaws from Bond films look small. She knows we'd be in a world of hurt if we were caught, but the only favor she asks from me is to fuck her senseless with my big dick.

"For others? Yes, I do provide a few favors because I like them and like the way they fuck, but their orgasms are real, and they keep coming back for more. We could be doing that right now and every time you come to visit your sister. Nobody would know."

"I'd know. My dad always taught us that the true test of someone's character is what they do when no one is watching. I'm not very good at lying to my husband, and I don't ever want to be. Especially not about something like that."

"You'd be surprised how easy it is. Carolyn doesn't know about half of my liaisons."

"You're in an open marriage. She doesn't care."

"I'm supposed to tell her about them in advance. I don't."

The smile she gave him in return wasn't pretty, either. "I'll stick by what I said. She doesn't care. I suspect you have a wife for now because she likes the money. One day she's going to be gone and take half of everything. I look forward to reading about it in the papers...or hearing about it from Lexi."

That gave him pause.

She continued, "Just so we're clear. No means no. So you best stay away from me. You're a lot bigger than me. You could force me, but it would be rape, and I'd fight you with everything I have. If I didn't severely injure you in the process, I'd kill you while you slept. If you're smart, and since you're a congressman, I'm not sure that you are. But if you are, you'll just beat your meat until we are picked up, hopefully in the next two or three weeks. That'll be what is safest for you."

She turned and walked back out towards the beach. She had time to take a quick swim, wash off the sunscreen, and dry in the sun before it started getting cool and they were forced to share each other's company in the alcove at night.

Anton was seething as he watched her go. He'd never been rejected like that before. Oh sure, he'd been rejected plenty of times, though not very often since he was elected. He wasn't planning on giving up, not yet.

__________________

For the next several days, Anton tried to get back into her good graces. If he was going to bed her, he would continue to try and persuade.

She would speak to him, but there was no longer any warmth in her voice. All comments or questions were perfunctory. She had erected her wall, and he was still trying to break through.

During one of these times when they happened to be eating together, Annie asked, "What made you want to become a congressman?"

Hoping for an opening, Anton chuckled, "The money. Pure and simple."

"You and Daniel had, or have, a successful law firm. I would think you would make more managing your firm."

"Reportable to the IRS, sure. But the opportunities for payouts as a congressman are enormous. I already told you what I received from the Ohranis and Yemenis. You should hear what senators get."

"How do you not get caught?"

He chuckled again. "Oh, I'm afraid you're a little naïve, Annie. There are some controls around our campaign funds, but between PACs and under-the-table donations, or even behind-the-scenes favors, someone is always offering me incentives to help either draft legislation or vote their way. Sometimes just picking up the phone and calling the right people could help someone that would owe me a favor or pay me for that favor. That's how I was able to receive such a good deal on my yacht. Any actual money is usually deposited offshore."

"You mean incentives like what the Yemenis gave you?"

He nodded.

"So, all the cliches about our congress are true?"

"It's more than that. Really. It's even worse. You wouldn't believe the behind-the-scenes things that go on. From sex to money. It's amazing really."

"I guess the 'D' and 'C' in Washington DC stands for debauchery and corruption?"

"I like that. I believe at one time it stood for dicks and cocks, but there are so many women that play the game now, it's more like dicks and cunts."

She grimaced at the use of the word 'cunt.'

"That sounds horrible."

"Once I actually got to DC, I realized how screwed we all are, so now I just grab what I can get while I can. I may try to run for senate one day for the higher payday. If I do, I'm hoping Daniel will run for my seat."

She just groaned over that revelation.

He continued, "I heard that Senator Schuster led the defense deal with Saudi Arabia years ago. That was a $30 billion deal. He's now part of a timeshare for a 200-acre winery in Italy with a gorgeously restored 17th century villa. The only thing is that no one shares or uses that winery beside him and his family. I'm sure by now he's the legal owner of it through some offshore method. I want to get paid like that."

Annie was stunned. It's one thing to imagine those kinds of payoffs; it's another to know the scope and details.

Barely above a whisper, she muttered, "We are so fucked."

He pounced, "Now you are finally getting it! That's why I'm carefully grabbing what I can, while I can. Hell, I'm helping my party leader in congress craft legislation to require more ships delivering in US ports to be US-flagged vessels. The carriers are losing their minds over this. We'll both get paid handsomely to make that one go away."

She mumbled, "You've been stealing when you should have been buying."

"What did you say?" he asked.

"It's an old song my husband likes by a British rock band called Uriah Heep. They sound like southern-fried rock, though. The song is called Stealin' and, in the refrain, the main lyric is 'I was stealin' when I should have been buyin.' That's you. You're just taking when you're supposed to be serving."

He laughed incredulously, "Is that supposed to shame me? Sorry. I'm not looking for redemption. I don't need it."

Annie could only shake her head in response. Then she remembered what he said about Daniel running for his seat.

She wondered if Lexi would like Washington. Then she wondered which Lexi would go to DC with Daniel? The sister she was growing closer to would hate it. The more promiscuous sister that she only knew bits and pieces of might enjoy it. That thought killed her.

__________________

Though they had no idea exactly when they would be picked up, it was now two weeks before the end of January.

Annie was having the same dream for the third time. Anton had planted the seed regarding her students whacking off to her, and while she dismissed the thought immediately, it had resurfaced a couple of times. Probably because she saw his penis for hours each day, often erect and pointed at her.

The previous two times she'd had this dream, she was wearing revealing lingerie and heels while teaching one of her classes in the large lecture hall on stage. Normally she would be mortified at that, like the dream so many people have where they wake up naked in public. Maybe since she had spent the entire last month naked, she wasn't as mortified as she normally would be.

Anton and her husband were in the front row masturbating while she lectured. All of the other young men, and women, in the class, were masturbating as well.

Even though she had never uttered the phrase, "class dismissed' at the end of one of her lectures, in her erotic dream, she would say that, and the entire class would orgasm at the same time, erupting like fireworks with the men shooting their semen towards the ceiling of the hall.

This time the same thing happened; except she didn't wake up. John had joined her on stage and was caressing her. When she looked towards the audience, nobody but Daniel was there, watching, smiling.

John quickly moved behind her and was rubbing his wonderful tool against her sex. She was so ready for this. She hadn't had sex since Thanksgiving weekend, and she needed a good screwing from her lover.

As she looked out into the audience, Daniel was there rubbing himself vigorously. She reached down to guide John into her, but...something wasn't right. She felt a hand on her hip, and then she heard the sound of the waves, and her eyes popped open.

Realizing what was happening, she tried to get away from Anton, but he was holding her tight. She started beating on the arm holding her around her pelvis, but he just gripped her tighter, poking at her, trying to insert himself.

1...34567...10