Congressman F#ckbunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jmmj5
jmmj5
1,345 Followers

As they looked around, Annie was trying to hide her nakedness, but Anton didn't care about his. They could see what looked like a bunch of limestone rocks with small scrub bushes growing amongst the cracks and crevices. The island they were on appeared to only be about twelve feet tall at its highest point, and in the direction their beach faced, no other islands could be seen, only limitless ocean.

On tender feet, they found a way up the rocks towards the top of their small island and from there they could see for miles, with the only other island visible at least several hundred yards away, but it looked even smaller than their own island, which from where they stood, appeared to be slightly smaller than a football field.

They hadn't taken time to put on any sunscreen, so they needed to get back under the gazebo. As they approached the alcove and gazebo, they could see what looked like several solar panels, but instead of being near black in color and rectangular in shape, they were octagonal and had a mix of orange and green coloring.

Underneath the sturdy-looking metal gazebo was a rotating ceiling fan circulating the air and a lot of small led bulbs for lighting. At the far end of the alcove, against the rock, there was a large storage cabinet, which was completely covered by a sandy-colored canopy that covered the areas where the gazebo didn't meet the rock. The alcove didn't look entirely natural. It appeared that some of the rock had been blasted as there were a few medium and large stones scattered around the area.

When they opened the cabinet, they found it full of food, water, and supplies with a large manila envelope taped to the inside of the door. On the outside of the envelope was written, "Read me."

Inside was a note describing their surroundings, their supplies, where the latrine was located, and most importantly a calendar showing when they would be picked up -- January 31st, over a month from then. On the calendar, the word "Kidnap" was written in the square for December 21st, and "Day 1" was written in for what they assumed was today, December 22nd.

There was a small 3-ring binder that provided details on how the alcove was heated with tubes of hot water (hydronic heating) in the evening to keep them warm. There were also two tablets, with Anton's name taped to one of them and "Bunny" taped to another.

In their instructions, they were told to not lay out any kind of distress signal or writing on the beach, or there would be no replenishment for their food, which was estimated at around two weeks.

They were stunned.

Annie asked, "Who would want to kidnap you?"

"I have no idea. It's hard for me to imagine anyone going to this much trouble for any amount of ransom that Carolyn could raise. A few million at the most. How about you? Any reason someone would want to kidnap you?"

"Me? No. I'm just a marketing professor. My husband is a master ISO audit trainer. Even if our umbrella insurance could pay out over something like kidnapping, that would be $2 million, max. Without that, maybe half a million."

Anton shook his head, "No. Unless you specifically requested kidnap and ransom insurance and had a justifiable reason for including it, normal personal insurance wouldn't cover this. That is part of my business. I know something about that."

"Then who would want you, and why would they take me, too? I'm guessing they were expecting you to be with Bunny last night since her name is on that tablet. Who's Bunny?"

She's my chief of staff, Becca, and we've been having a relationship for almost a year. It really isn't an affair because my wife and her husband know all about it.

"Jeez!" Annie exclaimed.

"Oh, it's no big deal. We just work so much together that it just kind of happened and our spouses don't care."

"You sure about that?"

"Well, I'm sure about Carolyn. Bunny assures me that her husband is fine with it too. She's well paid for her position" then he chuckled, thinking before saying, "and multiple positions."

Annie scoffed.

"Hey, she's willing and I don't mind."

"I'll bet you don't. Do you remember anything about us being taken last night? The last thing I clearly remember is dancing with my sister. I couldn't believe that she started sucking off her husband in front of me last night."

"Very little Lexi does surprises me."

"What's the last thing you remember?"

He wasn't about to tell her that the last thing he remembered was Daniel taking Alexis home and his eating-out Annie, so he replied, "the last thing I remember is dancing with you."

"I don't even remember that. You don't think they hurt her and Daniel, do you? If they kidnapped me, why not the two of them also."

"Honestly? No idea. If they wanted people dead then they could have easily taken me, assuming they wanted me, and killed you. So, I'd be surprised if they hurt Daniel or Lexi. As for taking you. I guess they assumed you were Bunny and wanted the two of us here for a while. Why? I don't know."

"Holy shit. I cannot believe we are trapped here. Where do you suppose here is? The Caribbean somewhere?"

He replied, "That would be my guess. If they opened up the engines on my boat, it can run at 20 miles per hour, and looking at the height of the sun, I'm guessing we've been out for ten to twelve hours. So, two hundred to two hundred fifty miles from the Miami area would put us deep into the Bahamas, or some of those smaller islands between there and Cuba. I don't think we've made it all the way to the Turks and Caicos."

"If we're in the Bahamas, won't they find us? Your office will begin searching for you, and when they can't find you, they'll call...I'm guessing the FBI."

"It depends on when the FBI or police are contacted. Assuming they are fine, I'm betting your sister and Daniel are looking for you already." He wasn't sure about that. It would depend on Alexis' reaction to finding her sister not in their home.

"Okay. So, assuming the FBI starts looking tomorrow. What do you think? How hard will it be to search for us?"

"I know there are hundreds of islands in the Bahamas, so it could take a while, depending on how much effort the government puts into it."

She asked, "Do you really think we'll be here until the end of January?"

"Honestly? No idea. I remember reading about some corporate kidnappings in Argentina in the seventies, as well as a few others over the years. Usually, if the ransom is paid, then things turned out okay. Hopefully, whatever ransom they want is reasonable."

Annie hoped so too. Their lives could depend on it.

____________________

Alexis was more than a little worried. Upon hearing that a congressman was involved, the police referred the case to the FBI who were already engaged, thanks to Bunny. They expected a knock on the door any minute from them.

She was dumbfounded that something like this could happen to her sister while she was staying with them.

If the FBI didn't have any good news by morning, she would have to call her family and tell them not to come. There would be no Christmas celebration. Finally, her chance to have everyone she loved under her roof, and her husband and Anton possibly blew it.

She had no idea what she was going to tell them nor do.

Later that evening she received a call from John looking for Annie. It looked like shit was about to get real right then.

"Hi, John."

"Hey, Lexi. Is Annie around. I've been trying to call her since a little while ago and only get her voicemail. The texts that I've sent her haven't been delivered."

"Hey, John, I've been expecting your call. We have a real mess here. I cannot find her either."

"What do you mean..."

"I know, I know. We were both drunk and got separated last night, but she's with Daniel's business partner the congressman. You know, the one whose campaign we worked on together."

John was aware of Annie's work on some projects with Lexi for which she had been paid. At the time, the extra cash was nice. Now? Not so much.

"She was with him, and now they're missing."

"With him? Missing? I think you are going to have to explain that a little better."

Daniel walked into the room and was aghast at Lexi sharing any details with anyone. With the FBI involved and the possible use of recreational, but illegal drugs, too, he wanted a cap on any and all information that was shared.

He walked over to his wife and gently, but firmly, pulled the phone from her hand.

"Look, John, since a congressman and the FBI are involved, we really can't say much right now. We'll keep you updated with what is going on."

That only angered John, "Look, Daniel, this is my wife we're talking about. You or Lexi need to tell me what is going on. Where is she?"

"I would if I could, but I can't. All we know right now is that they are missing. Everything is probably fine. They are probably navigating some islands in the Bahamas, but we're being overly cautious right now. As soon as I know more, we'll give you a call."

"No. I won't accept that. You need to tell me..."

"Sorry, John. The FBI is here I need to go." Daniel ended the call.

Lexi was not happy. "What did you do that for?"

"Are you nuts? We're letting the FBI handle this for now. If you tell him something and it doesn't match our story and he relays that to the FBI, then it will look like we're involved."

"We are involved!"

"No. We're not. Not in their disappearance. If they are truly missing, we had nothing to do with that!"

"Of course not, but we were the last people to see them."

"Right. Which makes us the prime suspects until better suspects appear. You and I need to get our story straight, which is that both of you were really drunk, and we left. Got it."

"Oh, I see. We couldn't have the FBI know that Anton put a little molly in my or her drink, could we?"

"See? That's what I'm talking about. Alcohol. Not drugs. Understand? This could really hurt Anton's chances in his next election if it came out in a bad way."

"Great. Just great. My sister, family, is missing, and you're worried about Anton. What. Are you afraid that if something happens to him, there will be no more stories for you to hear about? It's not enough watching your wife fuck other men, but you need the voyeuristic appeal of listening to him go on about his conquests, too."

That sentence revealed a lot about the current state of their marriage of which they were both aware but had never spoken. John didn't appreciate that part of him being brought out into the open.

"I think you've been just as eager to fuck as I have been to watch or listen. There are times when you can't get enough."

He could see that lit the fire in her and stopped her before she could go off. "Look. Worst case - this is about our staying out of jail. Best case -- this is just two people that forgot to tell us what they were up to, and they are found safe and sound."

"Yeah. No need to worry about how this might impact her marriage or my relationship with my family. Oh no. Only your jail time and Anton's career."

"Anton sends a lot of money to your firm each year. Don't forget about that."

"I've not forgotten. It isn't worth my family, though."

"You've not had a normal relationship with your family since we started dating. It's always been distant."

"Distant isn't the same thing as non-existent. If they think I was involved, knowingly or not, in either the disappearance of Annie or the breakup of her marriage, my relationship with them won't be distant. It will be demolished."

They are heard a loud knock on the front door, followed by, "Mr. and Mrs. Carter. This is the FBI. We need to talk to you."

Daniel looked at his wife and said, "Let's just try to keep ourselves out of jail."

____________________

That evening, under the gazebo, though naked, they were pleasantly warm, and being back in the alcove the sea breeze was kept at bay. They had eaten their dinner and were settling into their enclave for the evening. Some of the LED lights were emitting a faint blue light, just enough to see. Otherwise, the only other light was their tablets, and it was pitch black outside.

Annie asked, "Do you think they are looking for us by now?"

"Looking? Yes. But their effort is probably being dictated by if they've received a ransom note yet. Assuming they have, then I don't know. They may sit back and look some but let the kidnappers dictate how hard they search. If no ransom note, I suspect the coast guard is working overtime with the Bahamian authorities to start systematically searching their islands."

He continued, "Tomorrow, I plan to see if there is enough decent wood to make a signal fire."

"With what? We don't have anything for you to create enough friction to light the wood that isn't very dry from being in this humid environment. There's no glass for a lens, nor any metal to reflect the sun's rays."

"I know all that. I've got to try something. They were very careful that even the packaging for the food they chose is nonreflective. But I don't want to sit on my ass and do nothing."

"Me either, but I don't want to starve. That doesn't look like enough food to last until the end of January. There are no coconut trees on this island. The biggest plant is a small scrub bush. That notebook said that if we try to spell out a distress signal on the beach and they spot it, they won't deliver any more food. I'd rather not starve. As you said, if they wanted us dead, we'd be dead. Let's not shoot off our own feet."

"Oh, so you want to just lay out here with me for a little over a month."

Annie had given up on trying to hide her boobs, but she was still keeping a hand or hands over her pubic area.

"No. I don't know what to do, honestly. But I don't want to piss them off either."

"It's going to be okay. We'll figure this out."

She wanted to believe him. She didn't think she did.

_______________

The FBI wanted to interview them separately, but Daniel was acting as Lexi's attorney until he could get someone with the appropriate expertise to represent both of them.

Basically, the FBI left with not much more than the details of the night before with the word alcohol substituted for drugs.

No information was offered by the FBI either.

The next morning, Lexi called her father, who had already talked to John. She advised that there was no need for the family to come if there were no festivities to observe.

He agreed, but he and Adam were planning to drive down to the Fort Lauderdale area, at a minimum to talk to her.

She was in tears as she hung up the phone. How could things have gone so wrong?

____________

On the island, Annie woke up on the mattress, alone and disoriented. She and Anton had discussed sleeping arrangements, and she decided that they would alternate sleeping alone on the couch and mattress. She would NOT be sleeping on a mattress with a man that wasn't her husband, naked.

The last thing she heard the night before had been the waves, and they were the first thing she heard when she awoke.

She didn't see Anton anywhere under the gazebo, so she walked out to look for him. He had taken one of the plastic jelly beach chairs out to the beach and was watching the ocean out in front of him.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw her approach and openly laughed as he saw that she was still trying to cover part of herself.

"I don't know why you are trying to cover yourself. I don't mind."

She laughed but wasn't budging. "I'll bet you don't. I'm just not comfortable being naked around someone besides my husband...and even that is limited to the bedroom."

"Look. Are you planning to walk around with a hand covering your privates for an entire month? If it bothers you that much, we can try to fashion some kind of covering out of something we have. I don't know. Food wrappers. Paper plates. Toilet paper. Something. We can pull hairs from your head and braid them together to make a kind of thread to tie it all together."

"Thanks. I appreciate the offer. I've thought about that, but I don't think it'll work. Whatever we make will likely break pretty quickly, and we'll spend all our time here making or remaking some kind of covering."

"What do you suggest we do?"

"I need..." She sighed, "I need you to...I think...act like it's no big deal."

"I've already told you..."

"No. I know you don't care about you being naked. I need for you not to stare at me. Like that. You know. Sexually."

He laughed, "Annie, you are an incredibly sexy woman. How can any man not look at you and not think of you sexually? Hell, ever since I first saw you, I thought you were gorgeous. Lexi's an attractive woman, but you are a very sexy beast."

She shook her head. "I wish you hadn't said that. It makes this even harder."

He laughed again, "I'll bet every one of your male students has gotten erections from thinking about you, most probably while in class. If you turned your back for more than a couple of minutes, I bet they'd be stroking themselves right there in class."

"Gee, thanks. I'll never get that imagery out of my mind."

She knew what she was going to do but needed to harden herself to actually go through with it. She tried to think of the most fearsome and determined woman she had ever known, her late Grandma Lindsey, and what she would do.

She said, "I'm going to stop trying to cover myself, but I need you to ignore that I'm naked. Okay? Act like you've seen a naked woman before and then grow a pair and be a responsible adult, not a drooling seventeen-year-old."

"Grow a pair. Have you seen my plums hanging next to my dick?"

"Yes. You're more than happy to show them and that...thing off. Still, act like an adult."

"Okay. You have my word; I'll try to behave and not leer openly at a gorgeous naked woman walking around me."

Annie pulled her hands from in front of her privates and put them by her side. Then she closed her eyes and said, "Take a good look. Get it all out of your system and then act normal."

She knew he was staring at her, looking at her in places that no man, other than her doctor, had seen since she began dating her husband. Oh, God. What had she gotten into? Knowing he was looking at her caused her to flush, and she almost ran back to the gazebo. She didn't. She was trying to steel herself to being naked around him. She wasn't sure she could do it. She wondered if she would be sick.

Finally, she opened her eyes and looked at him.

Seeing a naked woman was no big deal to him. He'd seen at least a hundred, maybe over two hundred. She was a rarity, though. Not having been laid in several nights, his dick responded from his looking at her. He noticed the flush and was enjoying this, immensely.

He said, "Are you sure that you've had three kids? My God, Annie. You're amazing. You remind me of Blake Lively, except your waist is smaller than hers and your boobs are a little bigger. I don't know how you do it."

The flush continued but she didn't run. There was nowhere to go. She noticed his weenie growing in response. It was a very impressive tool, but she wasn't going there. She would stop him from trying to go there, too.

"Thank you. I don't believe you, but thanks. Now. Just ignore...everything. And keep your thing under control. It's making me self-conscious."

He laughed, "I'll try. As you know, it has a mind of its own, and it likes what I'm seeing."

"Well, hopefully, it will get used to it and ignore me, too."

He didn't think that would be possible, but he didn't want to scare her away. He still planned on them sharing that mattress, often.

_____________________

That afternoon, there was a loud knock on Lexi's door, again.

They were only mildly surprised to see not the FBI but the men in her family. What was supposed to be her entire family arriving to joyful holiday greetings was, instead, her dad, brother, and brother-in-law looking none too pleased with either of them.

jmmj5
jmmj5
1,345 Followers