Connie Teases The New Coach

Story Info
Coach Anthony watches babe through window.
1.8k words
4.09
2.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers

It is Wednesday inside the high school gymnasium. The wrestling practice is over and Anthony (30 yrs.) is the new Latino assistant coach. He stands at 5'11" and has a slim build with smooth brown skin. His jet black hair falls to the shoulders which is tied into a short ponytail. The thick mustache is neatly trimmed.

The wrestling team is in the showers and Anthony jumps rope after each practice. It keeps him in shape and his cardio workout goes for thirty minutes. He walks into the gym locker room and sits down on a bench. He leans over to untie his shoes.

Jake (29 yrs.) is the former assistant coach who took a job at a local college. He stopped by to clean out his desk. He drops his sports bag on the floor and sits next to Anthony.

He says, "Hey, coach."

Anthony replies, "Hey, former coach."

"Before I leave. Can I give you something?" Jake asks.

"Sure." Anthony answers.

Jake pulls out a piece of paper from his jeans pocket. He places it on the bench in between them.

He says, "Here is an address. This 18-year-old hot babe walks around her bedroom naked. The window curtains are always open. Watch her at night when no one is around. My parting gift to the new coach."

Jake grabs his sports bag and leaves.

Anthony says, "Hot babe, huh?"

It's Friday afternoon inside the high school gym. Coach Anthony finishes rolling out the wrestling mats. The home tournament starts tonight. He looks at his iPhone map photos. Curiosity got the best of him. He found the Internet address of that hot babe Jake told him about.

There is a wooden gate on the side of a four story apartment building. A path goes to the back. A ten foot cement wall is on the left and the building wall is on the right. That path leads to the back with no security cameras. There is a door with an intercom. Plus, a large window.

Anthony whispers, "I don't know. I might get caught."

It's Saturday night at 10:30 pm. Anthony wears jeans and a sweater top. His black hair hangs loose and falls over the face. He looks around and there is nobody. His hand lifts up the gate handle and it opens. The gate closes by itself. He steps onto the cement path.

"This is a bad idea. I'm gonna get arrested," he whispers.

It's dark but he can see that path below. He goes back one hundred feet. The light from the big window is on and he stops in front of the apartment door.

Anthony slowly looks inside and sees a large bed on the left. He steps over and sees a closed bathroom door. Light shines through the cracks. A big screen TV is on a long table, on the right. It faces the bed and plays CNN news.

After ten minutes. The bathroom door opens. Connie (18 yrs.) steps out (35-24-32) wearing only a wrapped towel around her head. Her left hand reaches back and turns off the light.

Anthony says, "There she is. Holy shit."

She has firm, round tits with brown dollar-size areolas and nipples. Those nipples point up into the air. Her body strides left to the table by the bed and she turns toward the window. Her right fingers pick up a bottle of lotion.

He says, "Damn. Look at that thick brown pussy."

Connie steps to the right and drops the lotion onto the bed. She still faces the window and her hand pulls off the towel revealing the wet brown hair. It falls to her shoulders.

Anthony says, "Fucking unbelievable. Thanks Jake."

She strides to the left around the bed. Her sexy hips sway and that stomach is flat. Her body moves toward the window.

Anthony ducks down, "Holy Shit."

He looks up and the curtains are pulled closed.

"Wow. I wonder who she is," he whispers.

The following Wednesday during wrestling practice in the gym. There are some students in the bleachers including Connie. She wears black Levi jeans and a sports sweater with no bra. Her tits jiggle freely and those nipples push against the fabric.

Connie's been watching coach Anthony closely. Her home security camera caught him outside of the door. She is wildly attracted and decides to tease him. Her right hand pulls out the hair-tie holding a ponytail. The hair falls to the shoulders.

Anthony carries his son in both arms. He stands on the sidelines coaching the team. His hair is tied into a ponytail. Connie walks up next to him.

She says, "Hi, coach."

He turns and does a double-take. "Ohhh.. Hi there."

"I'm Connie. Are you coach Anthony?" she asks.

He is nervous and replies, "Uhh, yeah Connie. I'm the new assistant coach."

"What a cute boy. Your son?"

"Yeah, Tony Junior. M-My girlfriend is at work."

She looks at the athletes on the floor. His eyes quickly glance down at her tits.

"Is there a wrestling tournament this weekend?" she asks.

He answers, "Uh, yeah. Are you a fan?"

She looks directly at him. "No, I always stay home on Saturday night."

He looks back at her, "It's over by 10 pm."

"Coach, my home is safe. If you touch the window or the door. An alarm goes off. There's a police station five blocks away too."

Anthony nods his head, "That's good to know. I mean, that's a good security system."

Her left forefinger touches his son's nose. He smiles and bashfully turns away.

She says, "I'll come watch on Friday."

He replies, "Oh, okay. Good. Looking forward to seeing you."

A smirk crosses her face, "I'll bet you will coach."

Connie turns and walks away. He takes a deep breath while looking at her ass.

It's Saturday night after the wrestling tournament at 10:30 pm. Anthony quietly steps through the gate and walks up the cement path. He has on an extra large sweater top which hangs over his jeans. His hair is tied in a ponytail.

"Connie said she stays in on Saturday night," he whispers.

He reaches the back door. The light shines through the large window.

Connie sees Anthony on the security camera. She is already naked and quickly climbs onto the bed. Her body crawls into position with her brown pussy aimed at the window. She spreads her legs a bit and leans onto both elbows.

Anthony peeks in the window. His mouth drops open and the eyebrows raise up with excitement.

He whispers, "Jesus Christ."

Connie's thick brown pussy can be seen. He tilts his head to the left.

"Goddamn. I can't see those pussy lips. The thickness," he says.

Her right hand reaches under and her fingers search through that hair.

He responds, "There you go. Dig for those lips. Holy fuck."

The fingers find the folds of her lips and she begins to run over them. Anthony tilts his head to the right.

"Damn. She can't be wet already? There you go. Work those lips," he replies.

His left hand reaches down and begins rubbing his cock under the jeans.

She runs her fingers up and down those lips. Her middle finger then finds the clitorus and rubs in a circular motion.

He replies, "Goddamn. I can't take this."

His 6 and 1/2-inch cock is hard as he continues to rub it. He steps closer to the window to get a better look. He then moves over to the intercom on the right and presses the button.

He says, "Connie, it's me. Coach Anthony. Let me in."

There is only silence.

His finger presses harder on the button and he speaks again, "C'mon Connie. Let me in. I can't take this anymore. Let me in."

She doesn't answer him and his left hand grabs the door knob. He tries to open it.

The loud alarm goes off.

HONK.. HONK.. HONK.. HONK.

Anthony runs up the pathway.

It's Friday afternoon inside the school gym. Coach Anthony is rolling out the last of the wrestling mats. The home meet is later on tonight. He's wearing a t-shirt, sweat bottoms and his hair is tied in another ponytail. He's been thinking about Connie all week.

His iPhone rings and he pulls it out of his sweat pants pocket. He looks at who is calling him and it's Connie. He places it to his ear.

He says, "You have my number Connie."

She replies, "And, you can't take it anymore. Huh, coach?"

He answers, "You knew I was outside your window."

"Yes, I have hidden security cameras and I thought I would tease you a bit," she replies.

"That was incredible Connie."

"I almost let you in, coach."

He replies, "I can't stop thinking about your thick pussy."

She asks, "Can you get away?"

Saturday night inside of Connie's bedroom. The curtains are closed. Anthony and her are both naked on top of the bed. She lays on her back with the head pushed against a pillow. The hair hangs loose and falls over her face. Both knees are bent up and spread open.

He leans in between her legs with both hands placed outside her tits. Even though his hair is tied into a ponytail. Loose bangs fall in front of his face.

His eyes concentrate on his stiff cock which is buried inside of her thick hairy pussy. His shaft pulls out long and he shoves inside with force. His black crotch hits her brown bush.

Push.... Push.... Push.... Push.

Her eyes look up at his brown body.

She responds, "Hunnhh.... Hu-Hunnhh....Hu-Unnnhh.... Hunnnnhh.!!'

His cock disappears inside of her thick bush and it turns him on.

Push.... Push.... Push.... Push.... Push.

Her tits jiggle with each of his movements.

She says, "Hunnhh.... C-Coach.!"

He grunts, "Yeahhh.... Fuck-Yeahh.... Fuckk."

Push.... Push.... Push.

His cock goes deep and aggressive.

She screams, "Hu-Hunnnhh.... Gawwdd.... Coach.!!"

He pushes in and explodes, "C-Connie.. It's Cumming.. Ah-Ahhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhh.. Ahhhhhhhh.!!"

His body shudders from an extreme orgasm.

30 minutes later. Connie and Anthony are in the doggy-style position on the bed. She leans on both elbows and her hair falls over the face. Her fingers grip the top bed sheet.

He's behind her and kneels in between her spread legs. His hands grip her hips tightly. Again, the loose hair falls over his face as he looks down at his cock. It's buried inside of her thick pussy. He forcefully pushes all the way inside. His skin hits her butt-cheeks.

He can almost feel his hanging balls touch her thick hair.

Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap.

She responds, "Unnhh..Unh..Unnnhh..UhUnnhh..Unnnnhh.!"

He looks down at his shaft pushing in and pulling out. Her buttocks jiggle.

Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap.

She says, "G-Gawd.. C-Coach.. Gawwdd.. My-Gawdd.!!"

Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap.. Slap.

Anthony sees her thick hair around those pussy lips. He closes his eyes and drops the mouth open in pleasure.

She responds, "Unnnh.. G-Gawd.. Gawwdd.. C-Coach.. Unnnhh.!!"

Slap.. Slap.. Slap.

His hands grip those hips and he pushes deep.

He explodes, "It's Cumming again.. Ahh-Ahhh-Ahhhhhhhh.. Ahhhhhh.. Gawwwdd.!"

The orgasm goes up his up butt-cheeks. His hands still grip those hips tightly.

He grunts, "Ohh-Fuckk.. Connie.. Fuuuckk.!"

Anthony pulls out his cock and falls over her back. They both breathe hard.

He whispers, "I'm so glad I saw you in the window."

HerMatman
HerMatman
79 Followers