All Comments on 'Connie's Betrayal'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lot of the comments seem to say that this is not realistic. Trust me, you fuck With Italian Familigia, move somewhere else. Fuck with the bull, you get the horn!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A silly story that is too long and poorly written with an unexceptional outcome. The mafia type intrigue comes to nothing. The seducer gets beaten up. Yawn, okay. The MC divorces his cheating wife after kicking her out and dressing her down. Yawn, next. All the extra details and descriptions add no real flavor to this repetitive “I had to kick her to the curb” fantasy. The MC has the proof of her cheating yet wants to see her in action for himself but doesn’t reassert himself as her alpha at the hotel because he’d rather anonymously threaten her with a gun. Great plan! She deserved disgrace and humiliation, but doing it privately is only going to enable her to ruin his reputation. She lied to him, didn’t respect him and cheated openly, so why should she act any differently down the road when she tells her side of the story regarding their split and divorce? Not a good revenge tale at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tony and Connie should have had their heads and eyebrows shaved. I think breaking his legs is a bit much but he should have his nose broken for two huge black eyes and a broken jaw and his teeth broken. He won’t be a pretty boy anymore and she would look like a freak with no hair and no eyebrows. That would be a message she wouldn’t soon forget. A degrading tattoo for each might also be in order, after all this supposed to be a mafia BTB revenge story.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Alright story, but the mafia stuff was somewhat sloppy. I wouldn't be surprised if the police comes knocking soon at the protagonist's door for interrogation. One of the guys will talk for sure.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

4 stars for no follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How to take out the trash.... 5 stars.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story and how Connie learned by the end of the story that she fucked up her marriage for the thrill of fucking another man. She never thought she would be caught and once caught, she hoped that Sal would take her back and he would forgive her for cheating on him. Now she realized that it was over and she had only herself to blame for it. Great story – 5 stars!!!

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have red keep them coming 5 stars

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

FWIW, if someone's cheating on you, they've pretty much decided they don't give a fuck and wouldn't likely be running back claiming remorse. In the real world...they've already planned to leave or you to leave them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn good story. At last someone with balls. Nice to know Tony will continue to get hurt. Pain is a very effective teaching medium.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Damn good story michaellajones! But the best part is knowing the "degenerate Cucks" and "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" are so mad they have left their bedroom closets and crawled back under their slimy rocks!

Cheating Whore wives are the lowest form of life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The real life infidelity I will never understand are those with minor children involved. Even in no fault states they pay for the split even if the cheating spouse doesn't fight over custody. And a custodial parent using the children to hurt the other one is even worse. But staying with a spouse who had a planned affair is almost as bad. I did not forgive a cheating wife who sought reconciliation for cheating with an office 'bay boy' while I worked like a dog in a law practice for seven years. Luckily we only had one 4-year old who since calls my second wife a step-mom. I could write a novel about the Ex's drug habit with that 'bad boy' too. Liked the story for obvious reasons, albeit never threatened my soon to be ex, since she suffered through extended addiction treatment. I even paid for it as a joint custodial parent. Very satisfying to read about fantasy revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the fact that Tony's life arc is determined. Connie is out on her ass knowing she is fully responsible for both her and her lovers conditions.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop, Italian style. Thank God, I thought he was going to cuck himself at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just keep drinking the jd And a couple hits of meth. Got all the info and instead of immediately plan and action keep hitting the jd And woe is me

Shit. Not a real man bone in body

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Took care of buise a nis!

Thank you Gidfather Carlo!

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

I hate mafia stories.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Straight and simple.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Tony is gon' be sleepin' wid da fishes, yo."

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

WHOA! 10 stars for a great Story, right out of the Godfather, Great Writing, Great Plot, Great payback for cheating. I am going to have to read more of this writer, he is very good

Great Effort by writer. Thanks, Buster2U.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tony, the nutless wonder.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nah, Tony's not going to die.

Dying's too quick.

Stretch it out over maybe 15 -20 years.

Take his life, piece by piece.

Sooner, or later, he'll do it himself

After the funeral, Sal can take a piss on his grave

Then they'll be even

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the story, but would like to hear more about the penalty phase for both her and Tony. Maybe even some pain for Phil and Terri. It took so long to sift through the set-up, then a quick single page on the aftermath. It was good, just not enough.

PondLife2023PondLife20237 months ago

Now that’s how the situation should be managed, the punishment of the fucker needs to continue until he realises his life is futile and ends it! The bitch needs to be reminded at regular intervals and any future attempts at a relationship with another man quickly terminated! The other betrayers need some life adjustments, perhaps recurring burglary, with associated vandalism!

Definitely a 6* story

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Finally, real retribution.

Schlouis57Schlouis577 months ago

Ouais, bof, un peu léger comme punition pour la salope et ses soi disant amis. Comme d'habitude, fin trop rapide. Déçu.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have no love for criminals. That they have problems, cheating wives, snitches, fairweather friends just makes me happier than a pig in shit. Too bad hubby wasn't fitted for cement boots.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bouncing from first person to third person in the same paragraph is very annoying. So stop it.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19556 months ago

It was a very good story told in a choppy way at times. If you are going to shift from first person to third, you need a clear demarcation.

jkthekatjkthekat4 months ago

it's amazing the number of married gorgeous women that seduce men. Ashamed to admit the# who every summer would return to the resort I performed at, and brazenly said they came back to screw me and my mates as the home sex was boring and hubby was fucking around anyway. Who to blame? Be honest guys, few of us will turn down a willing beauty who looks, smells, and feels like a wet dream. She offered herself up so she's castigated and he is crippled? Sex is there for many reasons- the main reason is to share ecstasy with another and receive it in return. They were in the wrong, but the punishment was unwarranted. Divorce? yeah but eternal punishment is wrong too. It's Connie and Tony's lives, not Sals. And YES I Was FUCKED OVER LOOSING EVERYTHING YEARS AGO, but disagree wiyh Tony's revenge.

StoneyWebbStoneyWebb4 months ago

I thought this story was too drawn out. Everything could have said with more impact in 2 or 3 pages.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bitch should be grateful that she’s alive and unharmed. Just absurd!

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Good story but a little too “wordy”!! The MC is too much of a tender heart for his own good. Loved the idea of the unloaded gun but his last act with the pointing fingers (though understandable) was purely stupid as it could come back at him in a court!! He was in the clear until that time and then he plainly implicated himself!!

FluidswallowerFluidswallower3 months ago

A well -written tale of retribution, thanks for a really good read!

CamdudeCamdude3 months ago

Well written, but far out fantasy.This " retribution " would never happen like this in real life.Revenge fantasy for single divorced men only.

kirei8kirei83 months ago

Good btb type story. Mabe I'm a dinosaur but why in the world would you let your wife go to a bar, dance and mingle with strange men,, and drink alcohol. It is just plain stupid even for a group setting.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good, but slightly overdone. Not enough to drop your score with a 4.

There were some problems with who was thinking or talking, get an editor.

The finger pistol at the end was just stupid. The guy is an idiot, he would be lucky to get away with all of this. Kind of deserves to get caught, when after all of the careful work, set-up and execution, from an excellent friend (and careful, violent associates), getting the paperwork done, hearing from everyone, KNOWING THAT HE WOULD BE A SUSPECT FOR THE EVENTS OF THAT VIOLENT NIGHT, and then not to be able to control himself with that thoughtless gesture at the end.

Pathetic lack of self-control

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. An epilog with him seeing someone else would have improved it, but still a 5.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

Oh surly this one’s going to please a lot of the Anon's that post on here, talk about a BTB story…

So good to read a friendly home loving couple get it sorted out in the end.

Really, I liked it.

redboat7redboat7about 1 month ago

Great story!! Loved it!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit13 days ago

"is all" ..is NOT English!

"I need to turn in love. Will be a long day tomorrow." is NOT English!

-<>-<>-<>-

They went out to the front of the bar and Sal was introduced to Carlo's brother Alfredo.

"Good to meet you at last Sal." He smiled and shook his hand.

Years ago in their childhood, Carlo had lost both parents we had been told, and had been taken in by Sal's parents and brought up as his brother. Yet he had never ever met this Alfredo character???

-<>-<>-<>-

"We don't want to create a massive disturbance and get ourselves in the shit for those two pair of cunts, understand?" - Assuming his wife & her lover were ONE of "that pair", WHO were the OTHER pair???

-<>-<>-<>-

"Yes Terri, sorry bad time is all. What can I do for you?" Duh, bad time is all? is all is all? Is NOT English"!

"Is all" is a badly stunted misuse of English commonly found among Russians, Eastern-Europeans such as Slavs, Croats, Magyars, the Mentally incompetent and loud-mouthed ignorant Red-necks! Which 1Ru?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous