All Comments on 'Connie's Betrayal'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments
DickSnugfitDickSnugfit13 days ago

"is all" ..is NOT English!

"I need to turn in love. Will be a long day tomorrow." is NOT English!

-<>-<>-<>-

They went out to the front of the bar and Sal was introduced to Carlo's brother Alfredo.

"Good to meet you at last Sal." He smiled and shook his hand.

Years ago in their childhood, Carlo had lost both parents we had been told, and had been taken in by Sal's parents and brought up as his brother. Yet he had never ever met this Alfredo character???

-<>-<>-<>-

"We don't want to create a massive disturbance and get ourselves in the shit for those two pair of cunts, understand?" - Assuming his wife & her lover were ONE of "that pair", WHO were the OTHER pair???

-<>-<>-<>-

"Yes Terri, sorry bad time is all. What can I do for you?" Duh, bad time is all? is all is all? Is NOT English"!

"Is all" is a badly stunted misuse of English commonly found among Russians, Eastern-Europeans such as Slavs, Croats, Magyars, the Mentally incompetent and loud-mouthed ignorant Red-necks! Which 1Ru?

redboat7redboat7about 1 month ago

Great story!! Loved it!

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 month ago

Oh surly this one’s going to please a lot of the Anon's that post on here, talk about a BTB story…

So good to read a friendly home loving couple get it sorted out in the end.

Really, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story. An epilog with him seeing someone else would have improved it, but still a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Good, but slightly overdone. Not enough to drop your score with a 4.

There were some problems with who was thinking or talking, get an editor.

The finger pistol at the end was just stupid. The guy is an idiot, he would be lucky to get away with all of this. Kind of deserves to get caught, when after all of the careful work, set-up and execution, from an excellent friend (and careful, violent associates), getting the paperwork done, hearing from everyone, KNOWING THAT HE WOULD BE A SUSPECT FOR THE EVENTS OF THAT VIOLENT NIGHT, and then not to be able to control himself with that thoughtless gesture at the end.

Pathetic lack of self-control

kirei8kirei83 months ago

Good btb type story. Mabe I'm a dinosaur but why in the world would you let your wife go to a bar, dance and mingle with strange men,, and drink alcohol. It is just plain stupid even for a group setting.

CamdudeCamdude3 months ago

Well written, but far out fantasy.This " retribution " would never happen like this in real life.Revenge fantasy for single divorced men only.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower3 months ago

A well -written tale of retribution, thanks for a really good read!

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Good story but a little too “wordy”!! The MC is too much of a tender heart for his own good. Loved the idea of the unloaded gun but his last act with the pointing fingers (though understandable) was purely stupid as it could come back at him in a court!! He was in the clear until that time and then he plainly implicated himself!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Bitch should be grateful that she’s alive and unharmed. Just absurd!

StoneyWebbStoneyWebb4 months ago

I thought this story was too drawn out. Everything could have said with more impact in 2 or 3 pages.

jkthekatjkthekat4 months ago

it's amazing the number of married gorgeous women that seduce men. Ashamed to admit the# who every summer would return to the resort I performed at, and brazenly said they came back to screw me and my mates as the home sex was boring and hubby was fucking around anyway. Who to blame? Be honest guys, few of us will turn down a willing beauty who looks, smells, and feels like a wet dream. She offered herself up so she's castigated and he is crippled? Sex is there for many reasons- the main reason is to share ecstasy with another and receive it in return. They were in the wrong, but the punishment was unwarranted. Divorce? yeah but eternal punishment is wrong too. It's Connie and Tony's lives, not Sals. And YES I Was FUCKED OVER LOOSING EVERYTHING YEARS AGO, but disagree wiyh Tony's revenge.

HarleyRider1955HarleyRider19556 months ago

It was a very good story told in a choppy way at times. If you are going to shift from first person to third, you need a clear demarcation.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bouncing from first person to third person in the same paragraph is very annoying. So stop it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I have no love for criminals. That they have problems, cheating wives, snitches, fairweather friends just makes me happier than a pig in shit. Too bad hubby wasn't fitted for cement boots.

Schlouis57Schlouis577 months ago

Ouais, bof, un peu léger comme punition pour la salope et ses soi disant amis. Comme d'habitude, fin trop rapide. Déçu.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Finally, real retribution.

PondLife2023PondLife20237 months ago

Now that’s how the situation should be managed, the punishment of the fucker needs to continue until he realises his life is futile and ends it! The bitch needs to be reminded at regular intervals and any future attempts at a relationship with another man quickly terminated! The other betrayers need some life adjustments, perhaps recurring burglary, with associated vandalism!

Definitely a 6* story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the story, but would like to hear more about the penalty phase for both her and Tony. Maybe even some pain for Phil and Terri. It took so long to sift through the set-up, then a quick single page on the aftermath. It was good, just not enough.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nah, Tony's not going to die.

Dying's too quick.

Stretch it out over maybe 15 -20 years.

Take his life, piece by piece.

Sooner, or later, he'll do it himself

After the funeral, Sal can take a piss on his grave

Then they'll be even

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Tony, the nutless wonder.

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

WHOA! 10 stars for a great Story, right out of the Godfather, Great Writing, Great Plot, Great payback for cheating. I am going to have to read more of this writer, he is very good

Great Effort by writer. Thanks, Buster2U.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

"Tony is gon' be sleepin' wid da fishes, yo."

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Straight and simple.

AngelRiderAngelRider11 months ago

I hate mafia stories.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Took care of buise a nis!

Thank you Gidfather Carlo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just keep drinking the jd And a couple hits of meth. Got all the info and instead of immediately plan and action keep hitting the jd And woe is me

Shit. Not a real man bone in body

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Femdom agitprop, Italian style. Thank God, I thought he was going to cuck himself at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the fact that Tony's life arc is determined. Connie is out on her ass knowing she is fully responsible for both her and her lovers conditions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The real life infidelity I will never understand are those with minor children involved. Even in no fault states they pay for the split even if the cheating spouse doesn't fight over custody. And a custodial parent using the children to hurt the other one is even worse. But staying with a spouse who had a planned affair is almost as bad. I did not forgive a cheating wife who sought reconciliation for cheating with an office 'bay boy' while I worked like a dog in a law practice for seven years. Luckily we only had one 4-year old who since calls my second wife a step-mom. I could write a novel about the Ex's drug habit with that 'bad boy' too. Liked the story for obvious reasons, albeit never threatened my soon to be ex, since she suffered through extended addiction treatment. I even paid for it as a joint custodial parent. Very satisfying to read about fantasy revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow! Damn good story michaellajones! But the best part is knowing the "degenerate Cucks" and "cheating WHORE wife Apologist" are so mad they have left their bedroom closets and crawled back under their slimy rocks!

Cheating Whore wives are the lowest form of life!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn good story. At last someone with balls. Nice to know Tony will continue to get hurt. Pain is a very effective teaching medium.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

FWIW, if someone's cheating on you, they've pretty much decided they don't give a fuck and wouldn't likely be running back claiming remorse. In the real world...they've already planned to leave or you to leave them.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have red keep them coming 5 stars

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story and how Connie learned by the end of the story that she fucked up her marriage for the thrill of fucking another man. She never thought she would be caught and once caught, she hoped that Sal would take her back and he would forgive her for cheating on him. Now she realized that it was over and she had only herself to blame for it. Great story – 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How to take out the trash.... 5 stars.

AardieAardieover 1 year ago

4 stars for no follow up.

NoSauce4uNoSauce4uover 1 year ago

Alright story, but the mafia stuff was somewhat sloppy. I wouldn't be surprised if the police comes knocking soon at the protagonist's door for interrogation. One of the guys will talk for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tony and Connie should have had their heads and eyebrows shaved. I think breaking his legs is a bit much but he should have his nose broken for two huge black eyes and a broken jaw and his teeth broken. He won’t be a pretty boy anymore and she would look like a freak with no hair and no eyebrows. That would be a message she wouldn’t soon forget. A degrading tattoo for each might also be in order, after all this supposed to be a mafia BTB revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A silly story that is too long and poorly written with an unexceptional outcome. The mafia type intrigue comes to nothing. The seducer gets beaten up. Yawn, okay. The MC divorces his cheating wife after kicking her out and dressing her down. Yawn, next. All the extra details and descriptions add no real flavor to this repetitive “I had to kick her to the curb” fantasy. The MC has the proof of her cheating yet wants to see her in action for himself but doesn’t reassert himself as her alpha at the hotel because he’d rather anonymously threaten her with a gun. Great plan! She deserved disgrace and humiliation, but doing it privately is only going to enable her to ruin his reputation. She lied to him, didn’t respect him and cheated openly, so why should she act any differently down the road when she tells her side of the story regarding their split and divorce? Not a good revenge tale at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A lot of the comments seem to say that this is not realistic. Trust me, you fuck With Italian Familigia, move somewhere else. Fuck with the bull, you get the horn!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it when we do things Italian Style!

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 1 year ago

The psycho overkill is so overdone. When wife is encouraged will go down to DA on his pretending to shoot her . Also his presence when lover is abducted is roughed up stealing all the common money. His so called buddies will rat him out for lesser sentences. After attermpting to attack DA he is found guilty on mutiple counts husband will go to jail for at least 10 years, share a cell with a loving Bubba. He will catch aids and monkeypox and will be found dying muttering to himself, I got my revenge she will respect me now

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

its funny, when its a woman cheats its a mistake. when a man cheats, he's an asshole, a horndog and a bastard.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good. like the "Finger Gun" that caused her to scream and flee. Great Family help too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked this but would have liked it with a little more of an epilogue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not quite finished-where is the finale?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Small brain, small mind, small story, badly written by an obviously small Dick oops small Michael.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who is this person that thinks Sal will go to prison in the next chapter. Of course Sal will always be a suspect, but never ever charged. He was in Leeds with a group of witnesses. Even when Connie steps up and says she saw him, and he held a gun to her head, the defense would say she was halusenating at the time and saw Sal because she was cheating on him, and there wouldn't be a jury on the planet that would convict Sal. It was to well done, Mafia stile. Well don. Really no need for a sequel. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An interesting read, especially the small detailed touches regarding the extended "Family".

Having been personally involved with a couple of long-term marriages and betrayal (yeah, poor judgement on my part, but hey...little brains are often most dominant.)--it seems to me that too many of these BTB stories are simply too facile in disregarding the very real emotional ties that, like tentacles, wrap themselves around those who have ever loved each other deeply. Yeah, yeah, yeah--regret and pain and all that; but for writers (and way too many commenters) to dismiss years and years and even decades of sharing EVERY intimate aspect of one's life with a loved one and replace that with hatred and/or indifference simply doesn't ring true. I know it makes the..."Time to move on, eat shit and die Bitch" endings easier to establish, but (except for when there are children involved) if the "betrayed" are truly to be depicted as "good guys" with loving hearts...it just doesn't jell with reality.

But anyway...so much for my pontificating; Damn good story well told. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story except the next chapter would be Sal getting arrested, having a trial, and being sentenced to prison.

Sal was like the idiots who go on YouTube to brag about their robbery. His behavior after the hotel was stupid. He is the obvious suspect. The police would discover Sal never took a flight nor a return flight. He implicated Carlo. Connie knows. His ego did him in.

He shouldn't have been at the abduction. He should have really been out of town. Have Carlo's thugs grab Connie and Tony in the car park or on the street. Beat Tony severely and rob them both. No tie to Sal and police report places Connie with Tony at the time. The divorce proceeds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Def a 5 star. The seducer got exactly what he deserved. Pity Phil and Terri didn't blow the whistle at the first signs though.

It may take two to tango but always remember one's a lead and the other a follower.

Tony did the leading.

A word to Sal right at the start could have stopped this.

MikodaMikodaalmost 2 years ago

That's how you do it! And of course we have complaining manginas.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the bomb!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic!

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Now that is how it's done. But why do I feel that there may be a little bit of "realism" in this story. I am not sure why the police haven't paid Sal a visit. With his inability to maintain control coupled with his love of the booze, he could be under serious scrutiny for all kinds of criminal code violations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. A real BTB account! It's hard to believe the callousness of the woman and her entire focus on just sexual pleasure for herself! For once it is good to see the snake in the garden getting his due, with a promise of future attention. Too frequently does one see the woman paying a high price for her infidelity, while the seducer - and major culprit - gets away free or almost free; witness, " A Promise made A Vow Broken ", where the seducer gets away scot free. Well done. 5*s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I will cripple him but slowly" Revenge should always be 3 times the instigators crime.Getting even is not getting even as you still have the lasting effects of the original crimein your life. Three cheers for the authors embracing this. Participation trophies aren't a salve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

worthless trash of a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well written with the characters presented staying true to form. Sals response to his wifes infidelity also stays true to the enviroment he lived in as movies/books lead us to believe. You wrote it the way it would/could have happened in such a scenario.Realistic..Now if you take the assumed Mob factor out of the story,what happened to Tony was unrealistic,over the top.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - violence of any kind always gets ZERO.

I also give you a 1 above to encourage you to alter your stories by removing the violence. There are so many other ways to dole out revenge that does not include any violence or pain, but gets the point across.

waratahwaratahover 2 years ago

A wee bit dramatic and violent, the response I mean.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

I liked the storyline of CONNIE'S BETRAYAL, -I thought it was quite good in that yes OK, it WAS a bit of a "boys own Christmas Annual 1959" raunchy swashbuckler, but it didn't strike you as being TOO contrived or distorted, and during my 30 years of living in London, I knew an awful lot of Carlo's, Sal's. Marco's and Luigi's, and it DID take me back!

Author could enhance his/her readability tenfold, at-a-stroke (especially for small electronic screens) by a drastic, brutal and radical decimating of those endlessly long rambling paragraphs! Each one is in dire need of splitting into ten!

Keep it punchy, don't tire (bore) your readers into snoring, - KEEP them absorbed! This device can also assist you greatly into a more disciplined format, to help minimize Rants'n'Rambles, & Repetition!

A good, and readable, Author will often do three final read-thru's halving the total word-count!

Always remember the old adage- always `KISS' your writings,=Keep It Simple, Stupid!

R.S.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

No this was garbage. You'd think she murdered Sal's mother.

Look, she was very wrong and divorce is obvious but this over the top Sopranos homage is nothing more than porn for incel basement dwellers and other various lowlife misogynist.

Look, I get being pissed ar your spouse for cheating. Mine did that AND hit me, more than once. I ended it and he is gone. I didn't go out to stick bamboo shoots under the tramp he was screwing. I didn't seek to terrorize that loser. He ruined his life all on his own and I wasn't there to assist nor take it out upon. I met a wonderful man later and I am happy.

I don't hate all men. I don't write childish comments about burning them, experiencing some preposterous cathartic response when a writer composes a story where the cheater dies of an std. Many of you all truly need help

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

This is not bad but the rage is a bit over the top. This is 5 pages for a relatively small and simple plot and most of that is repetetive rage. That is tiring to read much less to feel all the time.

Slow down and try to make some more interesting plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@schwanze1 — why?

Perhaps because we are all told to “write what you know”, so I’m guessing there are a lot of writers here who would really drink the hard stuff when upset. I just question nearly ALL of them drinking JD, especially stories set in foreign lands, such as this story. A few drink Cuervo tequila, and a few drink some hyper expensive single malt scotch. But nobody drinks Grey Goose or Stoli vodka, or Tanqueray or Bombay gin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking guidios, they all should be wearing wife beaters constantly. A few spelling and grammar mistakes is all. Well told, ended too quick I feel personally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just one slight technical fact.... electricity conducts fairly well through....er.... moisture. I'm the entwined couple would both have felt that spark of love. An additional frisson.

A kind of supercharging of the connection

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Wow! Really?

Wanted to read it all before commenting. Wow, this author really went in to The Godfathers saga even on to cousin Carlo. And all the men and money they have to pass around. First thing I would have asked cousin Carlo was his interest in my wife to have his private eye following and taking pictures of her in compromising positions without my knowledge. What gave cousin Carlo the right to look at naked pictures of Connie? I think that it's going to turn out that Connie ends up serving cousin Carlo. Having her broken, puts him in a position to move in. As far as the idiot husband? He just kept trying to put in his interpretation of Micheal Corleone. When he delivered the litany of all she had done wrong, it just came from the litany Micheal delivered about the crooked police chief. This will probably end up being blocked but I said my piece and maybe it will help the author to come up with something original as they're still showing The Godfather saga here.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Good story but why do all LW cheated on husbands need to be alcoholic caffeine addicts? It’s so repetitive I just laugh every time I read JD, Amber liquid, burns all the way down etc. It got old and trite about twenty years ago by publishing date.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I thought the ending said everything. A perfect end to a marriage and the story.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Ended without an end, spoilt what had been a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She got her revenge, turned State's Evidence, Fearing he might talk, someone put a price on his head... he got into his car. turned the ignition on... The shock wave blew out windows. Turns out the guy she had an affair with. Had bigger connections.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

OP missed a hanging slider that hovered out over the plate. When Terri and Phil asked Sal if there was any way he could work things out with Connie, the obvious reply would have been: "Perhaps if you'd come to me when their was getting started, there could be some reconciliation, but your abetting her behavior with your silence killed that possibility as dead as fried f*****g chicken!"

.

Also, the cell phones and text messages were the Achilles heel in all this. The phones pinging cell towers would put these guys behind bars as surely as if they had an undercover cop with them. The only thing dumber would've been to put it on social media.

.

It was still a great, well-written story, with the final good-bye and 'click', being the slam dunk!! 5+++/5!

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Was pretty good, but that last conversation between them felt more obligatory than necessary. No new ground covered, just the same old lines trotted out. The finger-gun was a nice closer, though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

why does it always feel like these stories never have an ending

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Well done, now that is a terrific BTB story. What's up with stupid sluts that think they can cheat and make a cuckold out of their husband and not have to pay big time.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Well written! Excellent revenge! I'd enjoy reading a follow up of their lives! Do you have it in you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Adultery is not the problem, it is the symptom. She meets a handsome charming man and starts dancing with him, then dating him, then fucking him? That's pretty good evidence that her marriage and her husband just wasn't that important anymore. And she claims she doesn't know why? Fine, the husband should say he just got so wrapped up and excited about divorcing her that he filed the papers, but he can't really explain why. It would be nice for at least a few authors to take on that ultimate challenge, to have a formerly loving loyal faithful wife truly explain why she Decided to become some assholes whore.

Anyone want to bet that the bitch will be hoping that Tony recovers and they can hook up again? Sal got what he married, it just took the right guy being in the right place at the right time to have her reveal her true lack of virtue and ethics. Tony did him a favor. I hope there is a sequel where Sal buys Tony a motorized wheel chair as a Thank You gesture. Schweet!

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Near perfect

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Why do the sluts always say something like it didn't mean anything? It was just sex!

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Wow. That's almost like POETRY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Should have used cotton balls

The men should have had cotton balls stuffed in their cheeks and talk like Marlon Brando from the Godfather. Give me a fucking break!!! The husband was like a damned 10 year old trying act like a mafia man. LOL. They never would have let him near either of them. And, please, OH the RAGE!!! LOL give it a 2

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
Better than 4, less then 5

I have read this story before and I think originally I gave it 4. This time it was better the second read. I think it's because it is from a U.K. point of view and I am U.S. born and raised. I flipped some of the wording and fraises to American and I liked it better. Sometimes, although we speak the same language we can't understand some of the nuances we are trying to convey.

I do wonder what happens to Sal and Connie after the break up and if Tony needs a few more lessons to see the error of his ways. Phil is in need of a little more than just "it's not your fault don't blame yourself". He is not a friend, no two ways about it. As big brother Phil should have given the Pussy hound a good beat down for fucking up another mans marriage. Maybe there should be a "Connie's Betrayal: the Aftermath".

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 3 years ago

What really matter is the results. Nitpick the story all you want.

Scumbag was dealt with in most appropriate manner, slut was served with papers & kicked to the curb

No one went to jail.

Damn fine ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About the friends

I do not understand why lit writers always avoid the friend confrontation. Who would just overlook betrayal like that of Terri and Phil and just continue with them. By keeping silent they condoned the behavior and allowed it fo continue. They also need to suffer loss and be removed from the main characters life. But it seems that lit writer always follow a formula of forgiveness for betrayal. Stupid and weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am constantly amazed at the level of vitriol that other commentators leave in response to stories like these. They seem to take the stories personally.

It's a story written for the fantasy world of Literotica. Things that happen in this world have no resemblance to how they would happen in the real world.

As far as this story is concerned it's well written and well executed. I thought it ended a little early, maybe you are planning a sequel? It would be interesting to follow Sal's ongoing revenge on Connie and Tony. Allissa seems an opportunity for some romantic involvement for Sal as well.

It would also be interesting to see how Connie copes with life without Sal's financial support. She obviously can't stay with Terri and Phil for the long term.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The End I hope not

You did good work on this story She got what She deserved and He did it with the Logic fitting Himself in His hour of Hate and Disloyalty of His Wife and the Scum Bag ! What ever some of the people posted before Me said He did what had to be done and with as I said Logic and thoughtfulness on His Part for Me I might have Just shot them Both in anger But that would have taken away My life if caught at least for a Long time in Jail that is .5 Stars from Me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
michaellajones this was a well written story of betrayal and revenge. Only one request ....

Please consider writing a follow up story! Tell us how Sal recovered and the cheating CUNT (sorry their is no polite way to describe his WHORE wife) lived (and suffered) a miserable life after her divorce.

Again Thank You!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This.one never gets old. That final interaction is classic. " Click! "

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

She got hers, good!

The boyfriend got his too, even better😂

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
re: everybody maybe be dumb

its just the writer is a step above your stupid ass comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
everybody

everybody in this story are plain stupid ,as is the writer.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Read again as context screwed up

Phil and Terri discussed with Connie not discussed with Connie later in story

Like that a few times

He wimpers he macho

He takes mask off she doesn't know him,?

Too many inconsistencies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous