All Comments on 'Connie's Betrayal'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 243 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
second time

There wasn't any hidden subtext I found on a second reading, but it was at least as good as the first time.

I'm glad there wasn't much post-discovery interaction with Connie...hearing the begging and pleading really twists up emotions...And it's fucked up unless the story plays on anger instead of pity. Which this story got right...many try but don't do so as well. The interaction usually turns out to be psychologically violent and vindictive, which I find distasteful. Ah.

And the length was perfect; the two extra pages over an average story makes a difference. Sorry if my comment is a pock mark on humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
To annony poster of 3-6-17

I believe that many bruised and battered men come here to read about other men dealing with their own bruising and battering. The anger that comes out in the comments is palpable! Maybe this is good therapy for those men, and the price is right, ie: free. But consideration should be given to amateur authors doing the best they can with whatever talents and education they possess. Not everyone is John Steinbeck, right out of the box.

Annony 3-6-17: Now, that is a sad, sad, tale. You were principled, firm, and steadfast... but you got bupkis when all was said and done. As another poster wrote: at times, true love requires forgiveness and reconciliation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Anonymous 02/16/18- you're 100% right!!

As far as myself? I come in here as a form of PTSD therapy. In combat and the men come home with PTSD they are hypnotized, and then their minds are removed "one step" so they see how they were hurt as if watching a movie- this provides enough mental space for them to learn how to live with it.

I'm here for 1)That kind of PTSD therapy and 2)I would still like to see my first wife- who burned my ass over a period of 30+ years be,,,dealt with somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck You, You Anti-Italian Bigot!

Just fuck you and all your stories, all of which I'm now going to 1-star.

Make him muslem instead of Italian and the politically correct bastards here would be seeking you nomination for the Nobel Prize in Literature! But dumb wops are always fair game!

Just fuck you again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Mindless Revenge

A reasonably well-written but a rather vile little story about an emotionally weak man and his need for revenge.

I don't know what's wrong with the men in many of these stories. Of course it hurts to find out that your wife is cheating, but do they have to continually whine about his pain until he manages to make everyone else hurt more than he does. And do all of his and her friends have to sympathise with him and tell him he's a really nice guy even when he's behaving like a complete shit.

Holding a gun to a women's head and pulling the trigger when she's bound and gagged isn't the act of a man - no matter how much he feels hurt and betrayed - it's the act of a sadist and a psychopath. And please, spare us all the pseudo Godfather bullshit - the vast most Italians in the same situation would behave like sane human beings and either forgive her or divorce her. It's just a cheap stereotype for cheap revenge

LA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Dear "Mindless Revenge" anon asshole.

Fuck you, you spineless cunt.

May your self righteous bullshit fuck you up the ass with a 10 inch spike,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I get the biggest honk out of some responses

get a life it is a story ... But a damn good one 5 big ones

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Loved this story from the beginning to the end I was hooked. There was a time he would of been congratulated by both men and women. Being Sicilian I know the importance of family. Her disrespect and shame was not only his but on them as well. You went easier on her than she would of received in the true family culture

of reclaiming stolen honor

starmanfivestarmanfivealmost 6 years ago
Nothing wrong with

writing satire. Its just like what major professional writers do. The Godfather and other thrillers.. Fine story

icucompassicucompassalmost 6 years ago
This one is not for me!

Two stars, one for effort and one for the overall length. Otherwise, it’s not easy to read with many obvious errors, such as the likelihood of Sol never having met his best friends Phil, brother. Even less likely is Sol not previously having met Carlos brother. After all, according to the story Carlo and Sol grew-up together when Carlos was orphaned. There must have been a brother around somewhere.

We must believe the British police are totally incompetent, or not called in, or never bothered to investigate the traumatic beating of one of their citizens. I’m sure it would not have taken too much investigation to point the police in the direction of Sol and friends but there was no mention of a police investigation. The plot displays a lack of forethought and is riddled with errors.

Blkman53Blkman53almost 6 years ago
Loved it

Having gone through a similar situation I can relate to this story. I love a good BTB story. This particular one was well written and easy to follow. 5 stars I will be following you and your work

Thank You for your story

StormKing33StormKing33over 5 years ago
5* Unique, not the usual LW tired cliche dtory

Awesome BTB!!! I was waiting for that Godfather line, "He's sleeping with the fish! for that scumbag Tony."

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Like

I read all the comments posted since this story was written. Many folks have dissected it for style, mistakes and grammar. Others have toasted it for brutality, and lack of reason, or forgiveness. I just like the story. Connie knew what she was doing was wrong, but had to go one more time. She just didn't realize how totally devastating Sal's anger and revenge would be. He didn't kill her or even hurt her physically. Mentally, that's another story, as she will not get a good nights sleep for a long time. As for Tony, he's in for a lifetime of hurt. I want to she the affair partner suffer life altering consequences. This was my mind of story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
TOTALLY AGREE WITH COMMENT by Anonymous 08/07/18

The guy who fucks the cheating wife isn't married to the guy and doesn't owe him shit. As far as he's concerned, he'd be an asshole to NOT fuck her since she wants to fuck him. He's got to figure that she already has or WILL end up fucking SOMEONE, sooner or later, anyway.

Whether contemplative or under duress, a wife or husband makes a DECISION to be faithful or be a cheater. It's a matter of value and respect for self and for partner.

What I don't get is why today's men's organizations aren't fighting for legislation that includes JUSTICE in divorce law. Common Sense dictates that there should be a class action law suit against the automatic raping of males. Where the FUCK are the Supreme Court rulings on THOSE egregious travesties? How is a cheating WHORE more qualified to rear the couple's children than their faithful father is. Why should she NOT be heavily penalized for cheating when men ARE?

We need an organization that deters women from cheating on their husbands. BTBITG (Beat The Bitch Into The Ground) Second offenders get the Muslim cure.... Clitoris Removal.

As for this story, I gave it 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It’s only a story but every cheating wife and her lover should be treated this way just enough scare for her and a bad beating for him. The laws for the cheaters in divorce should be better for the one cheated on. Guys sometimes get divorced because they caught their wife cheating. Somehow the law lets her stay in the home , have primary custody, child support and sometimes alimony. That is totally not fair and a cheaters actions should weigh in on a divorce. It shouldn’t be automatically all on the hubby. It should be fair but there should be some type of penalty for cheating in a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

What a great story. This one definitely goes into the Five Star category. I thought it was very well written. If there were grammar or spelling errors I didn’t notice them. What I did notice was that as Carlo and Sal’s planning and execution came together I could almost feel the tension building. That’s pretty damn good writing. As for the storyline, I think justice was well-served. I’m not sure Connie got everything she deserved, but Sal did intimate that he intended to “destroy” her. I can only imagine. D.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

Great story both of them got what they deserved Every man that messes with a married woman deserves this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVE THESE STORIES;

IT'S GREAT TO READ THE OTHER SIDE OF STORIES ABOUT CHEATING.

WHERE ONE PARTNER (MALE OF FEMALE) WORKS HARD TO MAKE A

GOOD LIFE FOR THEIR FAMILY ONLY TO BE CHEATED, LIED TO, AND

DESTROY LIVES. HOW CAN READERS THINK THIS IS GREAT! IT'S ONLY

GREAT WHEN THEY HAVE TO PAY. NOW, IF WE COULD ONLY READ SOME

STORIES OF WOMEN PAYING THE PRICE FOR SCREWING A BBC. WHY

DOES THE EROTIC AND PORN INDUSTRY THINK EVERYONE WANTS TO SEE

AND READ ABOUT WHITE WOMEN SLIPPING OFF TO SCREW SOME BLACK MAN JUST BECAUSE IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE GREAT? WOULD LOVE TO READ SOME PAYBACK ON THESE BITCHES.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When Phil and Terri asked to take the slut back i'd have

agreed, conditioned upon Terri fucking me for two months first

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
icucompass posting of 7/16/18

I give you 1* for missing that the main characters name was Sal not Sol. It would have been 2* but since it was mentioned about a hundred times you lost a * for reading something and not remembering or understanding any of it.

Michaelajones, you get 5* for a slightly different way to 'smoke em'. And I would like to think he kept his promise of paying the asshole a visit every now and then just to say 'cheers'. Maybe drop him at a gay bar to see what it feels like to get fucked over.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeabout 5 years ago
Excellent.

Well, it wasn't well written

and we got a bunch of repetitions in dialogue.

Other than that, it was great!

Very seldom we see a slut punished

for her crime.

Here it was done nicely with fear.

Not much, but better than nothing.

Divorce isn't a punishment.

It's a result of her actions.

And in the divorce, she will get half

of everything they own.

The guy did a poor job of hiding the money.

Can be easily found by her lawyer.

Understandable poor job though.

Sal was acting in anger not sensibility.

Made him human.

So did his grief.

Well done expressing that writer!

Though faulty, this story had a great plot,

great morals and clear characters.

A small revenge but, to me, not a BTB.

No burn/bury the bitch here.

Just emotional pain.

As eye for an eye, as I see it.

Top ratings from me.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
What a great story

I just couldn't stop reading it. Many Literotica readers seem to forget that most of the writers and editors that post here are amateur and volunteer. I have always been a stickler for grammar, spelling, punctuation and redundancy but it is ridiculous to expect perfection in all of that on a site like this. So I do wish the whiners would stop complaining about that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
To fcking long

To many words.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
That does it.

You showed how weak some of those excuses are. Good job. I would not recommend the gangster approach, but it was fun.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Another read

Very good story about revenge against a cheating wife and her lover. No mercy given and no prisoners taken. I have some friends in low places, but unfortunately no mobsters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Good story hilarious ending

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 5 years ago
Terrific Story!

Loads of suffering and a slow painful death to traitors. There are those here that are forgiveness wimps; people of this modern age of softness who believe revenge is not appropriate and that even in conditions far from amicable and hard bitterness, one should not be cruel. Why not? IDK and don't understand that kind of thinking. There are many things unforgivable in this life, things that make one bitter,cynical and angry. The soft people IMO have no character regarding infidelity. Why is it that the woman who cheats says "We can get past This"? How for fuks sakes can some one say that after putting a dagger in their "best friend's" back while looking them in the eyes when they do it and some times twisting it to make it hurt more and relay a finality. As a nation, we have never forgiven Benedict Arnold, tho in this present I'm not sure if the in crowd even knows or remembers who he is.

I thought your story wrapped up a bit quickly but often life wraps up quickly with an unexpected ending to a fairy tale life. 5*s For sure. I really appreciate your efforts, talent and story telling ability. Thx...TC..

norcal62norcal62almost 5 years ago
Amusing to see the classic cheating and chest-beating wronged hubby.

I guess some guys get relief from their personal situations when reading this kind of story. The over-wrought self-righteousness is the amusing part. The over-used refusal to talk, to communicate leaves out many chances to fill out the plot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Motor City

Went through something similar over 30 years ago. A friend of mine was connected with some folks in the Motor City and they offered special rates to deal with problems like this. Smashed ankles, knees, elbows, sodomy, you get the drift. All I had to do was have an airtight (different kind of airtight that the soon to be ex would have) alibi. Unfortunately, or perhaps fortunately for some, every time I looked at my daughters I'd know and couldn't put them through the pain it would cause them. God, it so tempting, but because of my girls I took the higher road and ended up with custody. A fair trade I think. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jack Daniels

The author seems to think that JD is the answer to everything

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 4 years ago
Really?

I mean Sal evidently got justice a little,but did he get it totally?.And yes Connie deserved punishment for cheating,but ultimately was her indescretion warrant such hatred by Sal.

I am reminded of the old saying of "Two wrongs don't make a right",is it possible that Connie is remorseful for cheating,yes but the same could be said about the opposite and no she isn't.So in this case you have one option "Faith",yes Connie could try to redeem herself and remain faithful for the rest of their lives but then again she could revert back to her cheating ways.In this case you can't know if she will or not.

But for me I would give Connie the benefit of the doubt and slowly test her loyalty by dangling bait in front of her,if she doesn't bite then start building your relationship back up slowly until the trust can be restored.Most importantly is Sal and Connie try to talk it out with brutal honesty,cause as long as they communicate about why Connie cheated and again be honest then they could have saved that marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Really? RodimusMike or rodientsissy

You have to be kidding right? Sal went easy on the heartless CUNT. Your comments are sicking. You need to crawl back into your moms closet you sissy little faggot. No Man is going to put up with the total disrespect that the Cunt wife gave him. Once Trust is gone it is gone. You can never get it back. Why the fuck would anyone continue to live with doubt. Unless your a masochistic Loser. Which you clearly are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Bad

Decent story, but badly in need of an editor. I thought “Tony” got off a bit light. They should have just taken his balls OFF. As an aside, I was impressed by the critique by norcal62. He seems to really have a handle on the fine nuances of creating a character with substance and believability. I’ll have to check out some of his stories here. Oh, wait. He doesn’t have any stories here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 Stars

I really enjoyed this story .. I think the Proper Punishment was handed out .. Messing with Married Ladies and the ending is never Good .

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Nicely handled

Very nicely written, well done.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Holes most stories suspects then verified gets all teared up

Love. Lives on

Booze

Love the stories protagonist suspects then when verified gets on with revenge on cheaters

And either moves on after punishment

Or in deserving cases RAAC. Very few of them

Don't get all wimpy

InfiniteCycleInfiniteCycleover 4 years ago
A few things.

First, not every writer in this free, amatuer, story site are going to be Pulitzer Prize winners. Yes, there were problems. Who cares? I read it for the content.

Second, all you people who want to rant on about violence, well, while this is just a story, nobody REALLY got harmed, and nobody even died in the fiction. I don't understand this world, where a few whackjobs think that they are the moral police when it comes to a story like this... but in the wider world, the Godfather series of films are venerated as masterpieces. Classics of their age. And guess what? People got it a damn sight worse in those stories. While in this tale, the protagonist and his family looked after business as needed, they really are NOT part of that old, secret fraternity. If that had been the case, our friend Tony would have been pig food, no less, and the wife, if given the chance to live, would have thanked her lucky stars that she got out so cheap, and would have signed divorce papers giving her husband EVERYTHING without question, and would have kept her mouth clamped shut tight for the rest of the life that her ex gifted her with.

Third, this site covers a wide range of attitudes to the subject matter. While some may not be erotic, it's telling that BTB stories have a huge audience, and are often scored higher because of the writer's position on the subject. Poorly written ones fair much better in general than even well written cuck crap.

My personal attitude to cheaters, is that if caught, you have zero chance of predicting how the person betrayed will respond. Some big, strong men will tuck their tails under them and wimp out. Some small men will burn the very ground under the asshole's who hurt them, regardless of the personal impact. There is a tremendous scope of possible outcomes. If you cheat, you caused the outcome. If you can't handle a bad outcome, don't fucking cheat.

Lastly, I will never read one of Keen Phillips' stories. He may even be a very good wordsmith, but reading the taglines for his work is enough for me to say, 'no thanks'. I had the impression that Australians were ALL 'earthy man's men'. I suppose it's a big country, it takes all types. I just want to point out, Ken, that the closest score of any of your work to the one for this story is not even in this category, and still falls short enough to tell me that more people appreciate this story than the entirety of your work. I don't care if you despise me, the numbers tell the story, and obviously better than you do.

DogFuzzDogFuzzabout 4 years ago
Yes!

I enjoyed your story. It reminded me of my younger years reading paper back crime novels. Good memories. Thanks for sharing. High marks.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Read again because it is a great story about complete destruction of a cheating wife and her lover. Outside the occasional event that brings out the real authors, and a few from decent new authors, we get nothing but cuck or wife sharing garbage. These older stories are relief from that never ending disease of deranged minds.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Click!

Perfect ending to one he'll of a great story. Don't ever mess with the mob. They may not be what they once were, but there are a lot of Tony Sopranos out there. I really enjoyed the build-up and the final revenge . I'll be back to read this again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Felt incomplete

Really liked it but neither of them knew what to do next. Sometimes I like to read the rebuild.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 4 years ago
Read again as context screwed up

Phil and Terri discussed with Connie not discussed with Connie later in story

Like that a few times

He wimpers he macho

He takes mask off she doesn't know him,?

Too many inconsistencies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
everybody

everybody in this story are plain stupid ,as is the writer.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
re: everybody maybe be dumb

its just the writer is a step above your stupid ass comment

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

She got hers, good!

The boyfriend got his too, even better😂

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This.one never gets old. That final interaction is classic. " Click! "

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
michaellajones this was a well written story of betrayal and revenge. Only one request ....

Please consider writing a follow up story! Tell us how Sal recovered and the cheating CUNT (sorry their is no polite way to describe his WHORE wife) lived (and suffered) a miserable life after her divorce.

Again Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The End I hope not

You did good work on this story She got what She deserved and He did it with the Logic fitting Himself in His hour of Hate and Disloyalty of His Wife and the Scum Bag ! What ever some of the people posted before Me said He did what had to be done and with as I said Logic and thoughtfulness on His Part for Me I might have Just shot them Both in anger But that would have taken away My life if caught at least for a Long time in Jail that is .5 Stars from Me

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I am constantly amazed at the level of vitriol that other commentators leave in response to stories like these. They seem to take the stories personally.

It's a story written for the fantasy world of Literotica. Things that happen in this world have no resemblance to how they would happen in the real world.

As far as this story is concerned it's well written and well executed. I thought it ended a little early, maybe you are planning a sequel? It would be interesting to follow Sal's ongoing revenge on Connie and Tony. Allissa seems an opportunity for some romantic involvement for Sal as well.

It would also be interesting to see how Connie copes with life without Sal's financial support. She obviously can't stay with Terri and Phil for the long term.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About the friends

I do not understand why lit writers always avoid the friend confrontation. Who would just overlook betrayal like that of Terri and Phil and just continue with them. By keeping silent they condoned the behavior and allowed it fo continue. They also need to suffer loss and be removed from the main characters life. But it seems that lit writer always follow a formula of forgiveness for betrayal. Stupid and weak.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 3 years ago

What really matter is the results. Nitpick the story all you want.

Scumbag was dealt with in most appropriate manner, slut was served with papers & kicked to the curb

No one went to jail.

Damn fine ending!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 3 years ago
Better than 4, less then 5

I have read this story before and I think originally I gave it 4. This time it was better the second read. I think it's because it is from a U.K. point of view and I am U.S. born and raised. I flipped some of the wording and fraises to American and I liked it better. Sometimes, although we speak the same language we can't understand some of the nuances we are trying to convey.

I do wonder what happens to Sal and Connie after the break up and if Tony needs a few more lessons to see the error of his ways. Phil is in need of a little more than just "it's not your fault don't blame yourself". He is not a friend, no two ways about it. As big brother Phil should have given the Pussy hound a good beat down for fucking up another mans marriage. Maybe there should be a "Connie's Betrayal: the Aftermath".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Should have used cotton balls

The men should have had cotton balls stuffed in their cheeks and talk like Marlon Brando from the Godfather. Give me a fucking break!!! The husband was like a damned 10 year old trying act like a mafia man. LOL. They never would have let him near either of them. And, please, OH the RAGE!!! LOL give it a 2

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Wow. That's almost like POETRY!!!

lbeachamlbeachamalmost 3 years ago

Why do the sluts always say something like it didn't mean anything? It was just sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Near perfect

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Adultery is not the problem, it is the symptom. She meets a handsome charming man and starts dancing with him, then dating him, then fucking him? That's pretty good evidence that her marriage and her husband just wasn't that important anymore. And she claims she doesn't know why? Fine, the husband should say he just got so wrapped up and excited about divorcing her that he filed the papers, but he can't really explain why. It would be nice for at least a few authors to take on that ultimate challenge, to have a formerly loving loyal faithful wife truly explain why she Decided to become some assholes whore.

Anyone want to bet that the bitch will be hoping that Tony recovers and they can hook up again? Sal got what he married, it just took the right guy being in the right place at the right time to have her reveal her true lack of virtue and ethics. Tony did him a favor. I hope there is a sequel where Sal buys Tony a motorized wheel chair as a Thank You gesture. Schweet!

Thanks for the effort.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Well written! Excellent revenge! I'd enjoy reading a follow up of their lives! Do you have it in you?

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Well done, now that is a terrific BTB story. What's up with stupid sluts that think they can cheat and make a cuckold out of their husband and not have to pay big time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

why does it always feel like these stories never have an ending

secretsalsecretsalalmost 3 years ago

Was pretty good, but that last conversation between them felt more obligatory than necessary. No new ground covered, just the same old lines trotted out. The finger-gun was a nice closer, though.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

OP missed a hanging slider that hovered out over the plate. When Terri and Phil asked Sal if there was any way he could work things out with Connie, the obvious reply would have been: "Perhaps if you'd come to me when their was getting started, there could be some reconciliation, but your abetting her behavior with your silence killed that possibility as dead as fried f*****g chicken!"

.

Also, the cell phones and text messages were the Achilles heel in all this. The phones pinging cell towers would put these guys behind bars as surely as if they had an undercover cop with them. The only thing dumber would've been to put it on social media.

.

It was still a great, well-written story, with the final good-bye and 'click', being the slam dunk!! 5+++/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She got her revenge, turned State's Evidence, Fearing he might talk, someone put a price on his head... he got into his car. turned the ignition on... The shock wave blew out windows. Turns out the guy she had an affair with. Had bigger connections.

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

Ended without an end, spoilt what had been a good story

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I thought the ending said everything. A perfect end to a marriage and the story.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

Good story but why do all LW cheated on husbands need to be alcoholic caffeine addicts? It’s so repetitive I just laugh every time I read JD, Amber liquid, burns all the way down etc. It got old and trite about twenty years ago by publishing date.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 2 years ago
Wow! Really?

Wanted to read it all before commenting. Wow, this author really went in to The Godfathers saga even on to cousin Carlo. And all the men and money they have to pass around. First thing I would have asked cousin Carlo was his interest in my wife to have his private eye following and taking pictures of her in compromising positions without my knowledge. What gave cousin Carlo the right to look at naked pictures of Connie? I think that it's going to turn out that Connie ends up serving cousin Carlo. Having her broken, puts him in a position to move in. As far as the idiot husband? He just kept trying to put in his interpretation of Micheal Corleone. When he delivered the litany of all she had done wrong, it just came from the litany Micheal delivered about the crooked police chief. This will probably end up being blocked but I said my piece and maybe it will help the author to come up with something original as they're still showing The Godfather saga here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just one slight technical fact.... electricity conducts fairly well through....er.... moisture. I'm the entwined couple would both have felt that spark of love. An additional frisson.

A kind of supercharging of the connection

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fucking guidios, they all should be wearing wife beaters constantly. A few spelling and grammar mistakes is all. Well told, ended too quick I feel personally.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@schwanze1 — why?

Perhaps because we are all told to “write what you know”, so I’m guessing there are a lot of writers here who would really drink the hard stuff when upset. I just question nearly ALL of them drinking JD, especially stories set in foreign lands, such as this story. A few drink Cuervo tequila, and a few drink some hyper expensive single malt scotch. But nobody drinks Grey Goose or Stoli vodka, or Tanqueray or Bombay gin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

This is not bad but the rage is a bit over the top. This is 5 pages for a relatively small and simple plot and most of that is repetetive rage. That is tiring to read much less to feel all the time.

Slow down and try to make some more interesting plot.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

No this was garbage. You'd think she murdered Sal's mother.

Look, she was very wrong and divorce is obvious but this over the top Sopranos homage is nothing more than porn for incel basement dwellers and other various lowlife misogynist.

Look, I get being pissed ar your spouse for cheating. Mine did that AND hit me, more than once. I ended it and he is gone. I didn't go out to stick bamboo shoots under the tramp he was screwing. I didn't seek to terrorize that loser. He ruined his life all on his own and I wasn't there to assist nor take it out upon. I met a wonderful man later and I am happy.

I don't hate all men. I don't write childish comments about burning them, experiencing some preposterous cathartic response when a writer composes a story where the cheater dies of an std. Many of you all truly need help

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 2 years ago

I liked the storyline of CONNIE'S BETRAYAL, -I thought it was quite good in that yes OK, it WAS a bit of a "boys own Christmas Annual 1959" raunchy swashbuckler, but it didn't strike you as being TOO contrived or distorted, and during my 30 years of living in London, I knew an awful lot of Carlo's, Sal's. Marco's and Luigi's, and it DID take me back!

Author could enhance his/her readability tenfold, at-a-stroke (especially for small electronic screens) by a drastic, brutal and radical decimating of those endlessly long rambling paragraphs! Each one is in dire need of splitting into ten!

Keep it punchy, don't tire (bore) your readers into snoring, - KEEP them absorbed! This device can also assist you greatly into a more disciplined format, to help minimize Rants'n'Rambles, & Repetition!

A good, and readable, Author will often do three final read-thru's halving the total word-count!

Always remember the old adage- always `KISS' your writings,=Keep It Simple, Stupid!

R.S.

waratahwaratahover 2 years ago

A wee bit dramatic and violent, the response I mean.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - violence of any kind always gets ZERO.

I also give you a 1 above to encourage you to alter your stories by removing the violence. There are so many other ways to dole out revenge that does not include any violence or pain, but gets the point across.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

well written with the characters presented staying true to form. Sals response to his wifes infidelity also stays true to the enviroment he lived in as movies/books lead us to believe. You wrote it the way it would/could have happened in such a scenario.Realistic..Now if you take the assumed Mob factor out of the story,what happened to Tony was unrealistic,over the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

worthless trash of a story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"I will cripple him but slowly" Revenge should always be 3 times the instigators crime.Getting even is not getting even as you still have the lasting effects of the original crimein your life. Three cheers for the authors embracing this. Participation trophies aren't a salve.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent story. A real BTB account! It's hard to believe the callousness of the woman and her entire focus on just sexual pleasure for herself! For once it is good to see the snake in the garden getting his due, with a promise of future attention. Too frequently does one see the woman paying a high price for her infidelity, while the seducer - and major culprit - gets away free or almost free; witness, " A Promise made A Vow Broken ", where the seducer gets away scot free. Well done. 5*s.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 2 years ago

Now that is how it's done. But why do I feel that there may be a little bit of "realism" in this story. I am not sure why the police haven't paid Sal a visit. With his inability to maintain control coupled with his love of the booze, he could be under serious scrutiny for all kinds of criminal code violations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

the bomb!

MikodaMikodaalmost 2 years ago

That's how you do it! And of course we have complaining manginas.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Def a 5 star. The seducer got exactly what he deserved. Pity Phil and Terri didn't blow the whistle at the first signs though.

It may take two to tango but always remember one's a lead and the other a follower.

Tony did the leading.

A word to Sal right at the start could have stopped this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story except the next chapter would be Sal getting arrested, having a trial, and being sentenced to prison.

Sal was like the idiots who go on YouTube to brag about their robbery. His behavior after the hotel was stupid. He is the obvious suspect. The police would discover Sal never took a flight nor a return flight. He implicated Carlo. Connie knows. His ego did him in.

He shouldn't have been at the abduction. He should have really been out of town. Have Carlo's thugs grab Connie and Tony in the car park or on the street. Beat Tony severely and rob them both. No tie to Sal and police report places Connie with Tony at the time. The divorce proceeds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An interesting read, especially the small detailed touches regarding the extended "Family".

Having been personally involved with a couple of long-term marriages and betrayal (yeah, poor judgement on my part, but hey...little brains are often most dominant.)--it seems to me that too many of these BTB stories are simply too facile in disregarding the very real emotional ties that, like tentacles, wrap themselves around those who have ever loved each other deeply. Yeah, yeah, yeah--regret and pain and all that; but for writers (and way too many commenters) to dismiss years and years and even decades of sharing EVERY intimate aspect of one's life with a loved one and replace that with hatred and/or indifference simply doesn't ring true. I know it makes the..."Time to move on, eat shit and die Bitch" endings easier to establish, but (except for when there are children involved) if the "betrayed" are truly to be depicted as "good guys" with loving hearts...it just doesn't jell with reality.

But anyway...so much for my pontificating; Damn good story well told. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Who is this person that thinks Sal will go to prison in the next chapter. Of course Sal will always be a suspect, but never ever charged. He was in Leeds with a group of witnesses. Even when Connie steps up and says she saw him, and he held a gun to her head, the defense would say she was halusenating at the time and saw Sal because she was cheating on him, and there wouldn't be a jury on the planet that would convict Sal. It was to well done, Mafia stile. Well don. Really no need for a sequel. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Small brain, small mind, small story, badly written by an obviously small Dick oops small Michael.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not quite finished-where is the finale?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked this but would have liked it with a little more of an epilogue

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

good. like the "Finger Gun" that caused her to scream and flee. Great Family help too.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 1 year ago

its funny, when its a woman cheats its a mistake. when a man cheats, he's an asshole, a horndog and a bastard.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 1 year ago

The psycho overkill is so overdone. When wife is encouraged will go down to DA on his pretending to shoot her . Also his presence when lover is abducted is roughed up stealing all the common money. His so called buddies will rat him out for lesser sentences. After attermpting to attack DA he is found guilty on mutiple counts husband will go to jail for at least 10 years, share a cell with a loving Bubba. He will catch aids and monkeypox and will be found dying muttering to himself, I got my revenge she will respect me now

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it when we do things Italian Style!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous