All Comments on 'Connor on Campus Ch. 03'

by JasonClearwater

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I love that you made Connor more human this chapter. Definitely deepens the feel of the story. More intrigued than I was before. Csnt wait for the next part

Hutchison12Hutchison12over 6 years ago

Yeah nah, they way Connor was treated is just no excuse for treating Stan that way or Darren for that matter, it's his chance to redeem himself by not being a arse. I've liked you're stories in the past, but this is a little too dark for me, but we're all different and it's well written, thanks Jason.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

@Anon, the next part will be the final part of Connor's arc where maybe he can find redemption.

@Hutchison12, I did question whether or not to post this, knowing it wouldn't be popular, but it's part of the arc. Maybe part 4 will be a bit more appealing. :-) Thanks as always for the thoughtful feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

This was a good little series you had going. I don't really prefer this story, but I would like to read more from you you're a really good writer. I hope you continue to write after this story is finished.

DeathAndTaxesDeathAndTaxesover 6 years ago

Penis gag! AMG YAY! I love you forever now! BTW, silicone should not taste like anything. Rubber or TPU, however, yeah ... those are kinda gross.

And just when I thought I couldn't cheer any harder ... stainless steel butt plug!! I am all the excite. Metal/glass toys FTW.

Previous comment's jokes about gratuitous sex aside, I'm glad you took the characters deeper this chapter. Nice work!

sonofcupidsonofcupidover 6 years ago
very very good

your storyline and character development are great. plus i love the kinky details. keep up the awesome work

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 6 years ago
Bottom on top extremely hot

The ride Connor takes on Stan's cock while Stan is stimulared by a huge plug stretching his arsehole is so good. Amazing down to earth sex depicted with wide experience in man2man sex. This realistic story, full of beautiful details, is one of the best pieces of gay literature.

JasonClearwaterJasonClearwaterover 6 years agoAuthor

Hey CerealKilla, thanks for the support, even if it's not your cup of tea.

@D&T, I haven't put silicon in my mouth, so I can only assume it tastes as it smells. Shut up, I haven't.

@sonofcupid, thanks mate.

@muscleaddict, very glad you enjoyed it.

parivanparivanover 6 years ago
Privilege

Every so often there's an author on Literotica that makes you feel privileged they use their time to write for us. I am loving this story, and can't wait for the next chapter.

holliday1960holliday1960over 6 years ago
Agreed

The brilliance of this fresh, young writer eclipses not just many, but most; He burst on the scene unexpectedly and in a short time, he's gathered a small following of readers and dare I say, unlikely friends, who appreciate his gift and who support his efforts to dazzle us with stories of human strengths and frailties. Let us hope he continues to entertain us with his talents for a very long time.

"He does know what silicone tastes like," said 'the voice'. Johnny, the youngest henderson boy, nodded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Ok first I wanted to compliment you on your writing it's BOTH well written from a story and character perspective and erotic, so well done!

My issue is with the character Connor. IMHO Connor is another example of the glorification of the "the damaged Dom" who in all actuality is just an abusive prick who needs counseling. As an actual practicing Dominant I can tell you we don't use our Submissives to work out our own issues, we use THERAPY for that. We also don't punish them because we're jealous or feeling insecure. This is just an example of a bad Dominant.

Normally when it is PWP and obvious fantasy I don't take the time the time to respond but with something as well written as your piece I feel the need to draw attention to the this one major flaw, as I worry that people will think that this is somehow taken from reality.

IF you are a Submissive/Switch (or a Dominant for that matter) and your Dominant (vis versa for for Doms) tells you some sob story about how they must be cruel, abusive, or do things to you that you do not enjoy or consent to then RUN do not walk away. This is NOT play (yes BDSM is still play) it IS abuse and NO you CAN NOT save them, neither is it YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to try.

Again besides this issue I am enjoying you story and continuing to the end hoping that you address this and have Darren and Stanton realize they deserve so much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJasonClearwater@JasonClearwater
520 Followers
Update: April 2021 I haven't been active on Lit in years, and won't be for the foreseeable future, but I felt like an update was in order, to let everyone know I'm still alive. . About me: I'm gay, and more interested in D/s than ass-plundering, which is why I don't waste ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES