Connor's Friendly Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm..." Connor lazily agreed as sleep began to claim him. "Sorry... toyed with you... so much..."

Pammy appeared over him with a grin as Connor began snoring. "I told you... I'll be... your toy... I'll be whatever you... want me to be... I'm yours, Connor..." She leaned down and kissed the sleeping Connor on the lips. "I'm all yours... Your good girl..."

***

"Connor!" Anna called, snapping her fingers repeatedly in Connor's face. "What the fuck is with you today?"

"Sorry, I-" Connor's eyes bulged as he realized just how many buttons of Anna's shirt were undone, giving him a very generous view of her cleavage. "Damn, Anna. You've uh... missed a few... buttons there."

For some weird reason, Connor's appreciation for the view seemed to calm Anna down a little. Even though he had been a little... flaky and distracted today, he had noticed that Anna was a little... testy today. He just assumed... time of the month or something else to do with girl hormones. He didn't pay it much attention.

"I've been wearing my shirt like this all day, Connor." Anna grumbled. "I'm hot."

"Pretty sure you won't be getting a lot of arguments there." Connor chuckled. Once again, Anna seemed very happy with that answer and her prickly demeanor faded a little more. He had to assume at this point, he'd been ignoring her the whole day and to be fair, their job could be a bit annoying with no one to talk to. Connor tried to remain in the here and now and not think about the bombshell of a supernatural roommate he'd lucked into.

"Hey... You... doing okay? You're kinda... distracted." Anna asked, her pretty blue eyes looking up at him with concern.

Though it was hard to focus on her eyes when her cleavage was right in the same visual area. "Yeah, I'm good. I'm... I'm really good."

Anna's eyes bulged, clearly sensing something in his tone. "Connor, are you... seeing anyone?"

"Besides you?" Connor chuckled at his stupid joke.

Anna laughed too and looked away for a moment. "I don't mean literally, you doof. I mean are you... dating anyone?"

"Well..." Connor looked up thoughtfully as he tried to figure out a way to answer the question. Can you date someone who's technically dead? Were they even dating? If he hadn't been so consumed with these questions, he probably would have seen the color literally draining from Anna's face. "I dunno... It's complicated. I think we're just friends... It's a lot like us, you know... just... there are some..."

"Benefits...?" Anna squeaked out.

"Yeah..." Connor grinned stupidly. Anna was about to say something in response before he suddenly looked back at her. "How are things going with you and Charlie?"

Anna's eyes bulged again. "Charlie?! Connor, we broke up months ago."

"Oh shit! I'm sorry!" Connor gave Anna an unexpected hug. "I'm sorry. I can be a little-... I don't always pay attention to things."

"No. You don't." Anna said, coolly.

"Sorry... I'll be better." Connor replied genuinely. "What happened?"

The color quickly returned to Anna's face as she looked away again and fiddled with her hair. "He... got jealous. He could tell that... I liked someone else..."

"Oh shit. Fuck him, then. You should be with who you want, anyway. Are you with the guy you actually like now?"

"No..." Anna grumbled in frustration. "He... clearly likes me. I catch him looking at me and stuff all the time... until recently... Now, I have to work for his attention, and I keep throwing out hint after hint after hint... and he just won't pick up on them. He's really fucking dense!"

"Well, if he's anything like me, I mean... I don't see hints for the life of me."

"Clearly." Anna growled through her teeth. "So... let's say it was you... How would I... get you to realize I like you too, when you can't take a hint?"

"Stop hinting." Connor chuckled. "Make a move. Any guy would be lucky as fuck to have you as their girlfriend. Trust me."

"Okay..." Anna took a deep breath. "Connor... um... I... I... ... ... ...I'm really pissed..."

"Huh?" Connor was taken back by the sudden shift. "Why?"

"My cable's down. And... I really wanted to watch the game tonight. They won't be able to fix it until tomorrow..."

"Oh shit. That sucks!" Connor patted her shoulder. "Oh! You can watch it at my place if you want. I wasn't really going to watch anything tonight."

Anna took another deep breath. "Would that be... okay? With your friend?"

Connor rolled his eyes. "Yeah! You're my bro!" He playfully punched her in the shoulder.

"...ow..."

"Did I hit you too hard?" He asked, slightly confused.

"A little..." Anna sighed. "I'll be alright."

"Hey! Wait, why don't you go to the guy's place? The one you like. You could make a move then."

Anna sighed even harder. "You know... I think even if I talked about it with him literally right before I offered... he still wouldn't get it..."

"Ha! He is like me." Connor chuckled. "Maybe we can all hang out sometime."

Anna smiled back weakly. "We'll see... At this point, I think I'll basically have to dress like a stripper and just... jump on him..."

Connor's eyes widened at the description. "Wow. Lucky guy."

Anna just shook her head and sighed again as Connor greeted the next customer to enter the shop.

***

As Connor entered his apartment, he was launched at by his ghostly roommate with a peppering of kisses much to his amusement. "Miss me?"

"I always miss you." Pammy grinned, wrapping her legs around his waist and giving him a much longer but softer kiss on the lips.

He couldn't help it. Connor grinned wickedly and thought about Pammy's pleasure. It was becoming something of an exercise. He hadn't realized how much before he'd only been focused on himself. Maybe that's why it took him so long to even realize he could do it. He felt he needed to make up for lost time.

"Oh... Connor..." Pammy moaned softly in his ear. "You're gonna get me all worked up..."

"I like you worked up." Connor chuckled, but then he was hit by a sudden realization. "Oh! When we first met. Like... in the alley. You were surprised that I could hear you. And when you came here, you were surprised I could see you. Does that mean people usually can't see or hear you?"

"No..." Pammy slumped in his grip. "Until you... no one paid me any attention... No matter how much I begged. When I focused. Really focused. They could see me for a second but they'd get scared and run away."

Connor nodded, carrying Pammy to the couch where he sat down with her straddling his lap. "Cool. I was just curious. I have a friend from work coming over today."

Pammy's eyes bulged and everything, including her floating hair, seemed to freeze for a moment. "...Anna?"

This time, Connor was the surprised one, but then again, it hit him that it wasn't a hard guess. He didn't have any other friends. "Yeah. Her cable's out, so she wanted to watch the game here."

"...you say her name in your sleep, sometimes..." Pammy muttered, distractedly.

"Really?" Connor wondered, in surprise. "Do I ever say yours?"

Pammy flashed Connor a goofy grin coupled with a very goofy giggle as she looked away. "...yeah..."

"Do I say your name a lot?" His hands moved to grip her ass.

Pammy bit her bottom lip. "...yeah... and ...when you do... I... feel things..."

"Like that?" Connor chuckled, focusing on pleasuring Pammy just a bit to get her all squirmy on top of him.

"Aaaaghhhh." Pammy moaned before seeming to snap out of it. "Wait, when is Anna coming?"

"Oh." Connor suddenly remembered the initial conversation and his groping became more casual in nature. "She said, she would shower and get changed before she came over."

Pammy's eyes darkened. "She's getting changed for you?"

Connor shrugged. "I still think she should go to the guy's place she has a crush on instead, but eh, I don't know how girl brains work."

"She has a crush on someone?" Pammy cocked her head to the side.

"Yeah, she was telling me about him today. Seems really dense. Like me level dense. She said she keeps hinting but he doesn't get it."

Pammy's eyes narrowed. "Is that right? And she... talked to you about this? She wanted your input on it?"

"Yeah. I told her she should just make a move."

"And then she immediately asked if she could watch the game with you. Not guy she has a crush on..."

"I know." Connor chuckled. "Weird, right?"

"You really don't know anything about the way girls think, do you?" Pammy sighed.

"Too much subtext." Connor shrugged. "Goes right over my head."

Pammy rolled her eyes and then flashed Connor a mischievous grin. "Don't worry. I'll be on my best behavior when she's here. In the meantime, though... I thought we might... play around a bit tonight, but since we're on a timetable..."

Pammy floated off Connor's lap and grabbed his wrist, pulling him to his computer. He immediately caught on.

"Pammy... I... don't really need the porn when I'm with you."

Pammy's eyes widened and an uncontrollable giggle forced it's way from her lips. "That's okay... I just... found this video in your folders and I... really liked it..."

Connor chuckled as he was sat down. Pammy was just so damn cute. He humored her as she played the queued-up video. Much to his amusement, he realized which one it was. "You found the hentai folder!"

Pammy giggled and settled herself on her knees between his legs. "I really, really like this one."

Connor laughed as he looked down at Pammy, taking off his pants. "Well, it's basically you isn't it?" The hentai, in question, was a porn spoof of The Ring. Only the ghost that came out of the TV wasn't trying to kill anyone... He'd genuinely forgotten he had that one.

"You know my favorite part?" Pammy grinned up at him as she forcefully pulled down the top of her dress, not even bothering with the straps, just getting enough of it down that her breasts were free.

Connor's eyes widened as he knew which part she was referencing now. "Oh Baby..."

Pammy giggled as she sandwiched his cock between her huge tits and licked the tip as it poked out of her impressive cleavage. Connor let out a loud groan, throwing back his head just to find another Pammy grinning down at him, pulling him into a kiss.

Connor moaned loudly in Pammy's mouth and bucked his hips against the other one as she built up a rhythm. The softness of her boobs stroking up and down his length was driving him wild. And that wasn't accounting for the Pammy kissing him and guiding his hands to her boobs. "Oh fuck, Baby, I'm not gonna be able to-"

Pammy's lips silenced him as the other Pammy giggled, continuing to bounce her tits around his cock. "It's okay, Connor. It's okay. It's only fair, right? I should get to toy with you too... Cum for me, Connor. Cum all over my pretty face. Cum on my tits. Cum all over me. Mark me... Brand me as yours, Connor... Cum for me! Cum!"

Connor could feel Pammy's tits, the warmness of her tongue flicking over the tip of his cock. He couldn't take it anymore. Even without the dirty talk, he just couldn't last a long time with all of that going on. When he finally came, he continued to kiss the top Pammy, panting and whimpering as the lower one milked him of every drop.

"Want me to make you cum again?" She teased, running her hand down his chest.

"I'm good..." He panted, much to Pammy's amusement as another aftershock ripped through him. "Fuck, Baby. That was..."

"I'm glad you had fun." The cum covered Pammy grinned widely at him. "If you didn't have a friend coming over, I might have had time to do more..."

Connor let out a deep breath. "That was enough, Baby... You're fucking amazing... She's just coming for a few hours. I'll make it up to you tomorrow."

The two Pammys floated above him with a grin, one fully clothed and one with their face and chest covered in Connor's seed. It was quite the visual. The sounds on the screen got louder, drawing their attention as the animated pixelated cock covered porn Sadako in a very similar way.

Connor loved his life.

***

He was all sorted, showered and dressed by the time he heard the knock on the door. Pammy was nowhere to be found by the time he opened it. However, he'd almost become a ghost himself from the mere shock of what was on the other side of it.

Anna was blushing profusely with very good reason. Her shiny red dress was more reminiscent of a bikini in that it seemed to be in two very tiny parts. Everything that needed to be covered was, but her cleavage was plunging out of it, and it was only recognizable as a dress because the tiny skirt half was technically connected to the bra half with thin straps. The bottom half didn't cover her much better than the top half did.

"Holy fuck!"

Anna pulled her hair behind her ear. "...you think this will do the trick?"

"Fuck yeah..." Connor fanned himself. "You just wanted my opinion before you went over to his place?"

"Goddammit, Connor..." Anna pinched the bridge of her nose and couldn't help but to laugh at the absurdity of the situation. "Just let me in."

"Okay..." Connor shrugged, letting her through. "I will warn you, my place is haunted."

Anna flashed him a look. "That's not funny, Connor. You know ghosts freak me out." Almost as if it was a self fulfilling prophecy, she could have sworn right after she said that, all the lights in the apartment got brighter for just a second.

"Don't worry. My ghost is a sweetheart." Connor teased with a grin, closing the door behind them.

"Right." Anna rolled her eyes and then struck pose for him, giving him a great view of her outfit. "So... what do you think?"

Connor let out a whistle. "There's no way anyone wouldn't get the hint if you showed up at their door like that."

Anna glared back at him. "You'd think so, wouldn't you?"

"Oh no..." Connor gasped. "Did you already go to his place?"

Anna's eyes narrowed further. "Yup..."

"Oooh Anna, I'm so sorry. I'd... give you a hug, but I think it might be a bit inappropriate with-"

"Connor!" Anna growled, before taking a deep breath. "A hug sounds amazing. Could you hug me? Please?"

It wasn't like Anna to ask for a hug like that so Connor obliged. He did notice that she was hugging him a lot closer than necessary. If he didn't know any better, he'd think she was actively pressing against him. "I'm really sorry, Anna... Maybe I'm not good at the whole advice thing. Or maybe he just didn't like you that way? I mean, I personally don't get how someone wouldn't-"

"That's not the issue." Anna growled. "And I know that's not the issue because when I showed up at his place dressed like this, he really liked it. And when I pressed up against him like this, his cock was really hard and I could feel it throbbing against me..."

"Oh! Sorry!" Connor quickly broke the hug, realizing the similarities of the situation and swiftly readjusted himself. "It's just that dress is just-... holy shit..."

Anna gave an exasperated sigh and broke the distance between them again. "That's okay, Connor. I actually appreciate that reaction. You've got a really nice cock."

Connor's eyes bulged as he let out a laugh. "Um... thanks... You've got great boobs."

Anna giggled in response. "Thank you. I have nice, tight pussy too. Wanna feel it?"

Connor threw back his head in laughter. "Yeah, right."

Anna pressed up against him again, only this time her hand was on his thigh, gripping his cock through his jeans. "Connor. It's you. The guy I have a crush on is you. I'm here, dressed like this because I want you to fuck me! Do you get it now?"

"Yeah, I get it." Connor grinned. "You're testing me. You still don't believe I'll hold up to our agreement."

"Connor... no, I-"

"Our agreement which was, and I quote, 'Fine! You're kinda cool, so I'll be your friend but I want to make it very clear that we will never be anything more than friends. Never. Never. Never. Never. I'm trusting you, here. If you fuck me over here and try to make this something it isn't-',"

"I'm going to rip off your dick..." Anna winced, both finishing the quote and taking her hand off his erection. "You have a really good memory..."

"Threats of castration can do that to a guy." Connor laughed. "Did I pass the test."

Anna slumped her shoulders and gave a defeated sigh. "...with flying colors..."

"Hell yeah!" Connor pumped his fist and playfully ran his fingers through Anna's hair. "I told you, you could trust me. My word is my bond! Now let's chill. Game's about to start."

"Right..." Anna groaned. She could have sworn she heard a girl laughing at her, but that was clearly in her head. As Connor took a seat on the couch, she saw that he left her plenty of room and her eyes narrowed. "I'm feeling a little... meh... cuz of the guy I like and all. Can I sit in your lap?"

Connor gave Anna a confused look. "Um... I mean... sure, I guess..."

"Thanks." She said, purposely sitting her ass against his erection. "I just really want to be held tonight..."

"Oh. I got you." Connor grinned, wrapping his arms around her. "You might not want to keep fidgeting like that though. I mean... my dick is right there."

Anna let out a small giggle. "Sorry..." She found herself glad that she'd come up with such a good excuse. The game actually was a nice distraction.

"Are you cold? I can turn up the heat." Connor asked, feeling the goosebumps forming on her arms.

While it had suddenly gotten colder for some reason, Anna felt she'd take advantage. "I'm comfortable... Could you just rub my arms?"

"Um... I could try but..." Connor made the motion of rubbing her arms and demonstrated that her boobs just kind of... got in the way of the motion with the way she was sitting on him.

"It's fine." Anna gave Connor a pained smile. "I trust you."

Connor practically beamed at the praise, and did his best to rub her arms without bumping into her tits but it was an impossible task.

Meanwhile Anna was becoming a little breathless. She wasn't wearing a bra. The dress was designed to push her up on it's own. But it was also designed to be... thin... around the nipple region. And hers were currently diamonds. Really sensitive diamonds that Connor kept rubbing. It made her fidget, which made Connor throb, which was making her unbearably wet. Connor didn't even realize what he was doing to her as he was so focused on the TV.

Anna proved this more by slowly twisting her body until he wasn't rubbing her arm anymore, he was rubbing her boob. It was almost like he unconsciously realized what he was doing as his hand began gripping her instead of rubbing. "...Connor..." She silently moaned.

"Stop."

Anna's eyes bulged. That wasn't Connor's voice. Still, she glanced back and he was still into the game.

"I tried to be nice. I'm done. Get. The fuck. Out."

"C... Connor is that you?" Anna whispered.

"Is what m-? Oh shit! I'm sorry!" Connor said, finally realizing what naughty trouble his hand was getting into. "I guess I thought you seemed cold there too."

Anna giggled nervously. "You weren't wrong..."

"You're his friend. I'm giving you one more warning."

Anna's eyes bulged as she felt sharp nails raking down her leg. She looked down, hoping that it was Connor, just to see the indents moving down her leg by an invisible force, getting harder until they slowly began to draw blood. Needless to say, Anna freaked the fuck out at that point. She hopped off of Connor's lap with a shriek.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I swear it was an accident! I didn't know what I was doing! Don't be mad!" Connor quickly apologized.