Connor's Friendly Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Connor, it's not that. I didn't mind that at all. Trust me, I-" Anna's eyes practically popped out of her skull as she saw... what she saw... behind Connor. "...i... gotta... go, now..."

Anna was out the door as soon as humanly possible. She thought she was going to have a heart attack. That couldn't have been real, right? She remembered Connor jokingly saying that his place was haunted. She needed to warn him! It wasn't a joke! Oh God! She left it with him! She should have pulled him out too! But she was so scared. Even now, she couldn't think straight.

She was lucky she didn't crash her car on the way back to her place. She was thinking a little more clearly now. It couldn't have been real. It couldn't have. Surely Connor would have reacted to it. Maybe she shouldn't have had that liquid courage before she left. That had to be it. It had to. She must have scratched her own leg. She'd make it up to Connor tomorrow.

"Girl..." Anna's roommate, Chloe whistled when she saw how Anna was dressed. "If that didn't work on your work husband, he's gay."

"No, he's definitely not-... FUCK!" Anna was still trying to get that vision out of her brain.

"Anna, you okay?"

Anna groaned loudly as she flumped onto their couch. "Could you remind me not to threaten to castrate someone I'll have feelings for months later?"

Chloe went into a full blow cackle. "Ah, you scarred the poor boy, huh?"

"Uuuuuuuugh!" Anna kicked her feet on the couch. "I fucked it up even more now because-... He's going to think I'm crazy..."

"Oh no! You grabbed his dick, like I said! He thought you were going to rip it off!"

"I got past that bit..." Anna groaned. "It's just-" Both Anna and Chloe stopped talking when they heard the TV suddenly come on.

"Funny. Your cable seems to be working just fine to me."

Anna hopped across to Chloe, clinging to her roommate. "Please tell me you hear that too! Please tell me you hear that too!"

"Whatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuck!!!" Was all Chloe could get out, clutching Anna just as desperately.

"I just need to make this very clear." Pammy's face appeared on the TV. "He's mine. He's. Mine."

Taking cues from a popular scene, Pammy crawled out of the TV, her joints bending at awkward angles as the two girls on the couch were shrieking their heads off. "You go anywhere near him again, and I'll be back. And I'll fucking kill you. It won't be fast." She turned to Chloe. "And that goes for your little friend too." Reaching out, Pammy took her clawed fingers and scratched down both Anna and Chloe's leg, making sure that they'd remember this warning in the morning since the first clawing didn't do the job.

And then she was gone.

***

As Connor came home from work the following day, even Pammy's eager greeting hug didn't take away from his overall morose demeanor.

"Connor... what's wrong?"

Connor gave a pained look at the ghost. "I fucked up. I... don't know what I did but... I really fucked up..."

Pammy kept her expression as even as possible. "Is... this about Anna?"

"She's terrified of me! I literally walked in on her quitting and the moment she saw me, she just ran. She yelled something about being sorry but... what did I do?"

"Oh Connor..." Pammy pulled him close into a much sweeter embrace. "It's okay. The living can be... hard to understand. Especially girls..."

"I thought maybe it was the grabbing her boob thing but I said that it was an accident and she didn't even initially seem that upset about it for whatever reason... You were there. I wasn't being scary, was I?"

"Of course not." Pammy kissed his forehead. "Anna is the one being weird here. It's nothing you did. She just ran out of here screaming like death."

"Right?! That was weird! She was being weird all day."

"It could have been anything." Pammy purred in his ear. "Childhood trauma... drugs..."

"I did smell some alcohol on her breath..."

Pammy's eyes widened as a grin Connor couldn't see began to form. "Well, there you go."

"She drinks all the time though... She's never reacted like that before... Do you think I should check up on her?"

"NO!"

Connor was so shocked by the sudden outburst that he snapped his head back.

"I mean... I care about you, Connor. I don't like seeing you all... distraught like this. I don't want her to hurt you again... I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you..."

"Oh, Pammy..." Connor pulled the ghost into a gentle kiss. "I don't know what I did to deserve you."

Despite blushing, Pammy seemed to finally be at ease. "So... you won't see her again?"

"I don't think I have much of a choice..." Connor groaned. "The way she was acting, I wouldn't be surprised if she has a restraining order on me or something..."

"Well... I know I can't... do everything one of the living can... but... I try to be there for you... I know you'd probably prefer someone like her who's always warm... and has a consistent body... who you could easily undress and they stay that way... I do try my best..."

"Pammy..." Connor smiled and kissed her again, parting her lips with his tongue as both of them moaned at their closeness. "You are the best, Baby. You're like... literally the best girl in every sense..."

Pammy looked up shyly at him. "You... really mean that?"

"Absolutely..."

Pammy blushed again as she looked away. "Connor... can... can I show you something?"

"Sure." Connor smiled, his attention officially distracted as he was pulled into his bedroom. And that was before he saw what was waiting for him.

And what was waiting for him was another Pammy, sitting on the bed, hiding behind her hair. She was blushing as hard as she physically could and this was even more obvious because she wasn't wearing anything.

Connor's eye shot wide as a smirk formed on his face. "Is there a... random ghost dress somewhere in my apartment?"

The nude Pammy shook her head with a giggle. "No... Once I took it off, it vanished. I'm sure that once I 'reboot', it'll be back as always..."

The Pammy next to him began to fidget awkward. "I'm sorry if... you're not in the mood right now... I didn't know all that would happen and... It took a lot to get myself naked so I just wanted you to at least see it..."

"Fuck..." Connor moaned, looking over Pammy's nude form. Despite the fact that he'd seen her body so many times, there was something so erotic about her being naked. Especially when it was specifically for him. "You must be so horny right now."

"So horny..." The nude Pammy sighed. "But... I can wait, if you need me to... I have plenty of time. I just-... Ever since you said how bad you wanted to... fuck me, I just... I really wanted to do that for you... I know that my... pussy... is always wet, but I like to think that its because of you. That being around you all the time just makes me insatiable. And- MMMMPH!"

Connor couldn't hold it back anymore. He not only pinned Pammy down but made sure as he kissed her, he was sending surge after surge of pleasure through her. Pammy writhed and moaned under him, kissing him back with just as much desperation before her lips were finally free.

"Oh God! Connor! Please! Agh!" Much to Connor's surprise, Pammy flipped him over, mirroring his previous actions and pinning him down. "You can make me cum all you want, but... please... just lay back... let me take care of you..."

Connor raised an eyebrow and did as Pammy asked, laying back and leaving it all to her. She moved down to kiss him as the clothed Pammy assisted in getting him nude as well. If there was any question as to if Connor was in the mood, it was dispelled by an erection that brought a wide smile to both Pammys faces.

The clothed one held his cock in place while the nude one lowered herself onto him. Meanwhile, even though Connor was already panting with desperation, he still had the wherewithal to ask, "Are you sure you're up to this? It's absolutely fine with me if it's too much..."

"Oh Connor... You're so sweet... I'm the one who doesn't deserve you." Pammy grinned and forced her lips onto his, moaning loudly as her pussy fully enveloped his engorged member.

"Oh my God! Baby!" Connor groaned, gripping Pammy's hips.

"Ah ah ah! You can touch me all you want, but no moving from you." Pammy reprimanded with a finger poke on the nose. "Let me do this... Let me ride that big, fat cock!"

Connor threw back his head as Pammy gained a rhythm. Her hips became a sensual wave that added to the amazing visual of her bare body dancing over his to the already intense sensations of her cunt squeezing his cock.

He knew what she was doing. Or at least he got an idea of where her inspiration came from. "You're a really fast learner... Hot damn..."

"Well... I have to... keep up... with my... competition... right...?" Pammy giggled, making sure that when he looked up, he had an amazing view of her gravity defying tits bouncing with the effort she put upon them. They could almost keep up with her at first. But soon she began to move much faster than their slow motion effect could handle, making it all the more surreal.

While both Pammys were moaning with each thrust, Connor looked over to realize that the clothed Pammy was joining in the nudity. She was panting and groaning in pleasure as she peeled her dress off, her breasts now free as well. He moaned as his cock was steadily milked, transfixed by the orgasmic striptease happening in front of him.

"Slow down, Baby..." Connor groaned, simply having too much stimulation. Even the way Pammy's pussy was gripping felt almost human. He'd been with her enough to know that she wasn't exaggerating when she said that being solid took focus. Sometimes she had it more than others, but at this moment she seemed practically alive. He could actually feel her wetness dripping down his shaft. He could feel her lips sucking his balls.

Connor's eyes shot wide with realization as he saw that he'd lost the now equally nude second Pammy. She was between his legs giving her other self some oral assistance with him.

"No, Connor..." The Pammy on top moaned seductively. "This is not going to be a one orgasm night for you. I'm going to milk you dry, Baby... And you're going to help me. After you cum in me, I was going to let you fuck me however you want, just like I promised. But I want to make you cum, first. I want you to shoot every drop of that cum into my wet, needy cunt. I want-"

"Pammy! Fuck!" If draining Connor was Pammy's objective, she achieved it and then some. His back arched with the effort his orgasm forced out of him, shoving himself even harder into his ghost. The musical giggling of both Pammys rang out throughout the room as Connor came down from his monster of a climax. His eyes rolled up in his head as Pammy slowly slid off him, only for the other Pammy to immediately reclaim his cock with her mouth.

"Is that all, Connor? Are you just going to let me ride and suck you all night?" Pammy purred sensually in his ear as the other her shoved his cock down her throat, coaxing another moan out of him. "You don't have to fuck me back tonight. You can just lay there and let me do all the work, Baby. One me after the next..."

When Connor opened his eyes he saw that there was now a third Pammy, slowly undressing herself. This time she was adding a sexy little dance with the stripping. With a growl, he grabbed the Pammy who was whispering not so sweet nothings in his ear and kissed her deeply, just to have her grin back at him.

"How do you want me, Baby?" Pammy moaned softly.

"Against the wall." Connor panted.

The Pammy sucking his cock released it with a kiss and crawled over to the wall and looked seductively over to him.

Meanwhile the Pammy he'd just kissed giggled back at him. "Have fun with me. As much as I wish I could actually swallow your cum, I can't... so... I'll go clean up while you do whatever you want with the other me until I get back.

Connor then realized the logic behind the 'Pammy Rotation' she had clearly planned, as the stripping one winked at him with one more orgasmic moan before she finally pulled her dress off and dropped it into... nothing... as it disappeared just like she said it did.

"You're so focused tonight." Connor commented as he mounted the Pammy against the wall, reaching around to her front so he could have a hold on her tits as he fucked her.

"Unf!" She moaned, backing her ass into him so that once more he was balls deep inside her. "I am focused... You... focus me... You drive me wild, Connor... I just want you to fuck me. All day. All night. I want you inside me! Fuck me, Connor! I'll beg if you don't!"

Connor wasn't one to turn down a begging, horny girl, not that he had much experience with that kind of thing, but he wasn't going to start now. The world became the wet sounds of his dick forcing its way into her more than welcoming slit. The smacking noises of his hips viciously colliding with her ass. The loud panting and groaning and moaning.

Connor would cum inside Pammy just for another to take her place and get him hard again. And then he'd give back as good as he got by going out of his way to trigger one of those massive orgasms in Pammy that would make her start flickering through the entire apartment. To her credit, it did take a few rounds before she was so drained that it worked.

When it did, Connor fell back on the bed panting and enjoying the show. It was just indescribable having multiple visions of a very attractive girl in his view cumming and that's without his entire apartment moaning his name as the lights flickered with each quiver. It was a good night. It was an exhausting night. Connor wasn't even sure he could move anymore.

But eventually Pammy came down both literally and figuratively, laying down next to him in just the one fully clothed form. "That... wasn't fair..."

"Too many... of you... You...cheated... first..."

Pammy seemed to pout at first but smiled warmly when she looked over to him. "You know... if we made sure that you died with an erection... we could do that forever..."

Connor let out a tired chuckle. "What? You planning to... fuck me to death?"

"Maybe." Pammy beamed at him, a little too widely. "I like you as you are though... for now..."

"You... too... Baby..." Connor grumbled, already drifting off.

Pammy began to float, purposely hovering over him. "Connor... I'm yours, right? I belong to you?"

"...mmm...hmm..."

"And you're mine?"

"...mmm...hm..."

"And we'll be together... forever, right? Even after you die?"

"Mmmm..."

Pammy narrowed her eyes and nudged him. "Connor... you have to mean it... Like you did when you said I could stay. We'll be together after you die, right?"

"Mmmmmm....."

"Connor!"

"Yeah... baby... yeah... whatev... you say..."

"Good night, Connor." Pammy smiled widely and slowly faded away, her smile being the last thing to go. "Sleep well..."


(Happy Halloween everyone! For anyone who asked the obvious question of... why Connor's Friendly Ghost instead of Pammy The Friendly Ghost, which would have been a much funnier title, my answer is this. I wanted Pammy's name and the reasoning for that name to be a complete surprise, because if naming a busty ghost whose boobs jiggle in slow motion after Pamela Anderson isn't funny to you then... we can't be friends. I do appreciate you though! Have a great holiday!)