Connor's Friendly Ghost

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
941 Followers

"Yeah... that's... definitely nice..."

Connor looked at a specific point since she was everywhere apparently and talking to everywhere was awkward. "What's your name?"

As if summoned, she appeared where he was looking. "Um... I don't remember..."

"You don't remember your name?" Connor asked with a frown.

Looking away, she shook her head. "I don't remember much of anything... Except my death, of course. Everything else is just... flashes I can never quite... grasp."

"Oh... well... maybe you'll remember it eventually. Until then, what do you want me to call you?"

She looked up thoughtfully and then turned to Connor. "I... don't know... What do you want to call me?"

Connor chuckled. "I'm tempted to call you Sadako. You really do look like her, just cuter and less... rah!"

"Who's Sadako?"

"Creepy girl from The Ring?"

"What's the ring?"

Connor laughed again. "It's a scary movie where this creepy ghost girl comes out of the TV and kills people, more or less."

She immediately frowned at the description. "...I don't like scary movies..."

"Then let's not go with that one." Connor smiled and looked closely at her to try to see what hit him. Unfortunately this also meant looking at her boobs, which he began to realize moved similar to her hair, both as if they were underwater and in slow motion. It reminded him of this old show he saw reruns of. "How about... Pamela?"

She looked up thoughtfully again and then it was like a bolt of excitement hit her at once. "Can I be Pammy?!"

Connor laughed again. "Yeah... Pammy's cute. It suits you."

Pammy beamed at him, grinning widely. "Thank you! Thank you so much for naming me! I love it!"

With a smile that infectious, Connor couldn't help but to return it. She was just so damn cute and that was without her giddiness making... parts of her jiggle. It was truly the best of both worlds. "You're welcome, Pammy."

With a squee of excitement, she practically pounced on him in an effort to give him a hug.

Connor had no complaints.

***

As Connor came home, he was greeted by the familiar sight of Pammy on his computer. He had given her permission to watch TV and even play video games if she wanted to, but she was clearly as into porn and he was. They were a match made in Heaven. Though on this particular day, he was more than willing to let her enjoy it by herself.

"Connor? What's wrong?" Pammy asked, quickly noticing his wincing as she turned away from the monitor.

"It's nothing. Truck shipments always fuck me up." Connor groaned, painfully rolling his shoulders. "Lifting lots of heavy shit, basically."

"Oh! Sit down and take your shirt off. I can help." Pammy offered, floating above and motioning to the seat in front of the computer that she'd just been sitting on.

"What are you going to do?" Connor asked skeptically.

"Help. Like I just said. Trust me."

Connor sighed and did as asked, taking off his shirt and sitting in the seat. He finally began to notice all the moaning and turned to the monitor. "Heh. Nice one."

"The ninja is so flexible!" Pammy said in awe as she reached over and began to massage Connor's shoulders.

"Oh my God!" Connor groaned in pleasure as his muscles were so expertly kneaded by the ghost. "You are... very good at this... holy fuck!"

"See? I'm worth more than just passing you the tissues."

"I never thought-... oooooh..." Connor moaned again as he felt Pammy's fingers working his sore muscles. His eyes kept closing on their own, which only allowed him to feel her boobs against his back that much more. He quickly realized that Pammy probably cared more about the porn in front of him than he did. He was just enjoying all the sensations. Though he did admit that having the moans going on was some nice 'background music'. "That's so good, Baby..."

"I... think I... really like it when you call me Baby..." Pammy whispered breathlessly into his ear.

"I'll... keep that in mind... Baby..."

Pammy giggled and continued to work his shoulders, then his arms and eventually his chest before seeming to pause for a moment before whispering, "Do you... want me to go lower...?"

Oblivious to what she was inferring, Connor simply nodded. The lower Pammy massaged him, the more she pushed her impressive bust against him. He was on Cloud Nine before he could feel her fingers undoing his pants. His breath caught for a moment and Pammy hesitated.

"Is... is this okay...?" She asked softly.

"Yeah... fuck yeah..." Connor hadn't realized that he had just... put Pammy into the same category as Anna until now. He found her ridiculously attractive, but he just assumed they'd be bros watching porn together who happened to be of different sexes. But as he felt Pammy's small hands gripping his cock, he became aware of two things.

One, she'd clearly been paying very close attention to his own technique, because she was replicating it perfectly. And two, she was still massaging his shoulders. He was going to open his eyes but between the massage and the handjob, he was just too comfortable. "How... many hands do you have?"

Pammy giggled. "As many as I want. I'm everywhere, remember?"

In truth, it was very easy to forget that Pammy was a ghost, on occasion. She was so unassuming most of the time, but as one pair of hands relieved his stress and another pair worked his cock, and a pair of some of the most amazing breasts he'd ever seen pressed onto him, all Connor could do was lean back and enjoy this supernatural VIP treatment.

"Connor... do you want to... cum with the movie or-"

"Make me cum now, Baby..." Connor sighed with need. He felt the difference almost immediately. She was moving faster, with one hand grabbing the base, the other hand sliding faster and faster up his shaft and the... other hand...?... massaging the tip of his cock. He couldn't handle it anymore.

"Fuck, Baby I'm gonna cum!"

"...do you want to cum on my face...?"

Connor's eyes shot wide to see that while Pammy was still behind him as one of the hands on his cock, there was another Pammy on her knees, smiling shyly up at him.

"Fuck!" The visual alone was too much. Connor couldn't handle it anymore and his cock exploded all over his ghostly roommate. He normally tried to keep his orgasms on the quiet side but this one surprised him a little too much and by the time he realized he was being a bit loud, he was already coming down from it. And then he looked down at a cum-covered Pammy, who looked equal parts shocked and equal parts... in awe? It just sent him on another round of aftershocks.

"Did I do a good job?" The Pammy between his legs asked with a coy grin, as he felt the weight of the other one behind him fading away.

"Oh my fuck, yes!" Connor answered, still panting. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard in my life! Holy shit..."

"How do I look?" Pammy batted her eyelashes at him as cum slowly dripped down her face to join some of the drops that missed and hit her massive chest.

"Baby... fuck... You look amazing..."

Pammy let out a small giggle. "It's a little embarrassing, to be honest... I... have your cum all over me... But... it's also kind of... exciting... Like... you marked me. Like I... belong to you now, you know? ...I'm babbling again, aren't I? I'm sorry. I'll be quiet."

Connor let out a quiet laugh. "Remember what I said before. No filters."

"Right..." Pammy grinned up at him. "I... really appreciate that..." She began to float, reaching for the tissues before pausing to look at Connor again. "Unless you don't want me to... yet..."

"Please do." Connor laughed. "I can only take so much."

Pammy returned his laughter, clearly blushing as she grabbed the tissues and much to Connor's surprise, all the cum on both her face and her dress appeared to soak inside of her only to go into the tissues in her hand, which she casually threw away, now looking as pristine as she always did.

"Wish I could clean up that easy." Connor smirked.

"You'd have to die first to do it, so... I'll just keep helping in the meantime."

"Deal." He laughed. "Um... random question... how many of you can you make?"

Pammy bit her bottom lip and hid behind her hair. "You... really liked that, huh?"

"One of you is hot as fuck, having multiples...?" Connor let out a whistle.

Pammy grinned even wider. "I can make as many copies of me as I want... But they wouldn't all be solid. Being solid takes a lot of focus. I might be able to make... three, max? It could just be a matter of practice, I suppose..."

Connor flashed a wide smile. "I have no problem helping with that experiment."

Pammy looked away, avoiding eye contact again. "I'm... really glad you enjoyed... everything. I was beginning to feel guilty."

"Guilty?" Connor gave her a surprised look. "For what?"

Pammy began to fiddle with her hair. "Well... we made a deal... I get to stay and... I... let you do whatever you want to me. But... I haven't really been living up to my side of the deal..."

"Pammy... that-"

"I can... tell you want to do more than we've been doing. But... I've been selfish and waiting until I was more... comfortable with you, and-"

"Pammy, stop." Connor said with an uncharacteristic sternness to his voice. "Do you remember what we said about the one consistent thing in all my porn? I like it when the girl is really into it. It doesn't do it for me otherwis, so... please... take your time. Do what you feel comfortable with."

Pammy suddenly vanished and appeared right in front of him again. "Oh Connor! Thank you! Thank you so much, I just want to-" She paused for a moment as if struck by an idea and then grabbed Connor's hands without warning and placed them on her chest. "When we officially met, this is what you wanted, right? You wanted to touch me here?"

Connor's eyes practically bulged out of their sockets as his hands sunk into her soft breasts. Feeling them on his back was one thing but... holy shit... Then as if suddenly remembering that they were attached to someone, he looked Pammy in the eyes. "Um... this is okay, right? You're okay with me touching you?"

Pammy slowly nodded, biting her lip. "...yes... Please. You can feel them all you want." As if to further the point, she put her hands behind her back and pushed her chest out to give him full access.

"Fuck me..." Connor moaned softly as he felt up the ghost haunting his apartment. Like all of her contradicting attributes, her breasts were somehow both weightless and super heavy. It was as if they had no weight to them by default but the moment any force was put upon them, he could feel their true weight until it all equalized again. It made bouncing and shaking them very gratifying.

He was so entranced by his new toys, it took him a few moments to fully realize how heavily Pammy was panting and moaning. Looking up at her again, he gave her a curious glance. "I'm not hurting you am I?"

Pammy slowly shook her head. "N... no.. It's just... These aren't technically... clothes. It's just... me... So... I can feel it."

Connor's eyes bulged again. "This is just how you... are? You feel it like I'm touching your skin? So... your dress doesn't come off?"

Pammy blushed again. "I... don't know. I've never tried..."

Connor suddenly remembered how tricky it was to reach under her dress and found himself painfully curious. "Can... I try?"

Pammy looked away but nodded. Her attempts to hide her intense blushing failed miserably as it was no longer limited to her face.

Connor took a deep breath and tried to bite down his excitement. He'd been wanting to get that dress off her from the moment he first saw her chest. But it was very easy to remember that dead or not, Pammy was a person, especially when she was acting so shy despite the massive green light she was giving him. So he calmed himself, and took his time.

It took a few moments just to get a good grip on the spaghetti straps, much less pull them off her shoulders. That magnetism between Pammy's clothing and her skin felt even stronger than when he was trying to lift her dress. But he was eventually able to pull it from her shoulders, despite the massive distraction of Pammy's loud, breathy moans whenever he would pull against whatever force it was keeping her clothing attached to her.

"Can I... Can I have... a moment...?" Pammy asked breathlessly.

"Sure..." Connor replied, happily content that the straps weren't going back to undo all his work. They were still sticking to her but not going back to their original position. "You okay?"

Pammy nodded. "Yeah, its just... it's intense. It feels like you're undressing me. I know that sounds stupid because that's what you're doing but that's how it feels. It's making me... really sensitive..." After, taking a few more breaths, she gave him the go ahead. "Okay... I'm ready."

"Should I just pull really hard, like a Band-Aid?" Connor asked, regaining his grip on the straps, just for Pammy to suddenly grab his wrists.

"Do... not... do... that..." Pammy said very deliberately before letting Connor go.

"Slow... Got it." Connor nodded with a smirk. With that sorted, he went back to pulling again, marveling in how her boobs would stick to her dress as he practically had to peel it off her. "Random question, but why aren't you wearing a bra?"

Pammy let out another moan and hid behind her hair again. "I... don't remember... I... think it broke...? Maybe...? I remember being embarrassed about it..."

"For what it's worth, I am glad I don't have to undo a bra on top of all this." Connor was practically drooling as he freed Pammy's nipples, noting the even louder moan when he pulled against them.

"You and me... both..." Pammy gasped as her breasts were finally freed.

The dress still remained connected to Pammy at her waist, and while Connor was curious about what would happen if he took it off entirely, he was more than happy to see Pammy's bare breasts before him. They were absolutely glorious and somehow looked even bigger than they did inside her dress. He couldn't wait to touch them.

"Can I?" He asked one more time, just to get another shy nod in response. Connor immediately found himself in Boob Heaven. As amazing as her tits felt over the thin material of her dress, they were even more drool-worthy on their own. It wasn't just the tease of her nipples as he ran his hands over her massive chest. He could actually feel their hardness directly now. He could appreciate their jiggle so much more now as he bounced and squeezed, flicking her nipples with his thumb on occasion.

He was so single minded about his literal funbags, that he hadn't been paying attention to how it was affecting Pammy. Her cute moaning had become the most delicious of background noise, but he was completely oblivious to how turned on she was getting.

"Connoooooooooorrr..." Pammy panted, gripping him tightly. "Please... pleeeeease..."

Her begging snapped him out of it, though he still didn't let go of his newfound toys. "Oh shit, Pammy! I'm sorry... Am I hurting you?"

"Connor... Please... I wanna... cum... Make me cum... I can't take it anymore!"

"Oh!" Connor exclaimed with realization, feeling a little selfish in the moment. "Like this?" He hugged her from behind so that he could both finger her with one hand and play with her boobs using the other, officially giving him the best of both worlds. Pammy even helped by keeping the bottom of her dress up so he didn't have to be so forceful.

"Ooooooh Connor..." Pammy moaned, bucking against his ministrations.

It was a nice little ego boost, he had to admit. It was also very reminiscent of when they first met in his room. His failed attempts at both feeling her tits and fingering her were being completely successful this time and he was loving it. And so was she...

"Oh God... Oh God... Oh God... Connor, I can feel you! I can feel you in my head! I can feel you on my... my... Oh God!"

When Pammy shuddered, the entire apartment shuddered, which made Connor laugh but even then he didn't stop. "You can feel me in your head...?"

"Yesssssss..." Pammy hissed, shuddering again in his arms.

"How literal are we talking, here?" He teased, imagining that he wasn't just shoving two fingers in her. "You feel that?"

"Yes!" She surprised him with her answer, moaning even louder.

Well now he had to try it. He focused entirely on Pammy's pleasure and just thought over, 'Cum. Cum. Cum. Cum.'

"FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" Pammy swore, shaking violently, clearly on the cusp. "Notsohardnotsohard..."

"Oh!" Connor eased up the intensity, just in time for Pammy to obey his continuous orders and cum. And she came hard. His apartment shook in time with her, the lights flickered on and off, and multiple Pammys appeared and disappeared in orgasmic bliss everywhere around him. It was like something out of a horror movie while also being the hottest thing Connor had ever seen in his life.

Even still, Connor was genuinely concerned as Pammy phased through his grip and floated for a moment before vanishing entirely, leaving him in a quiet apartment, as the lights slowly lit up again. "Uh... you okay, Pammy?"

"Ooooooooooh Connor...." The apartment moaned at him.

"I'll take that as a yes?" Connor chuckled. Pammy appeared in front of him for just a second, giving him an exhausted nod before vanishing once more.

"Awww you're dressed again." He teased with a chuckle.

Pammy appeared before him once more. "I can only... maintain that while I'm... solid... The moment I vanish it just..." She vanished again.

"Reboots you to your default setting?" Connor finished for her.

"Yes..." The apartment answered.

"Sorry." Connor laughed softly. "Looks like I overdid it a bit..."

"You're... still... doing... it..." Pammy moaned, appearing and vanishing in multiple places throughout the apartment, including writhing on the ceiling.

"Sorry... um... it's kinda like... you tell me not to think about elephants, the first thing I'm going to think about is-"

"Ele... phants!" Pammy moaned, flickering on the couch.

"Yeah... so... yeah, knowing I can make you cum with my brain is a little... yeah... sorry... I kinda feel like I'm just toying with you now..."

"It's okay..." Pammy gasped, flickering on the fridge. "I don't mind... being... your toy..."

Connor's eyes widened, "God, I wanna fuck you so bad..."

"Connor!" Pammy appeared in front of him, her eyes rolling in back of her head but her intent to focus. "I... I can't... I... I want to... but..."

Connor laughed as Pammy vanished again. "Might be a bit tricky, when you can't stay in one spot for more than a second?"

"You made me cum so hard!" The apartment complained.

"Well, I don't know what you're gonna do, but I'm going to go to bed and jerk off to this really hot ghost that keeps moaning and cumming all over my apartment."

"Connorrrrr..." The apartment moaned back at him to which Connor grinned back.

Tonight was going to be fun.

It was a good hour or so before Connor was physically and mentally sated enough that his mind finally gave Pammy a break. He laid contently on the bed, after doing the cleanup entirely by himself for the first time in a few days. "Pammy?"

"...yeah...?" The apartment lazily answered.

"What's being a ghost like?"

"...like... dreaming... but not... it's like... I'm underwater... and nothing's real... until I focus..." Pammy appeared next to Connor on the bed, flickering in and out of sight as she reached to caress his cheek before vanishing again. "...it's a lot easier to focus... here... thank you... for letting me stay... I really... like it here... with you..."

marx810
marx810
941 Followers