All Comments on 'Connor's Pretty Horny Pt. 11'

by connorwitmer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved it!

I missed this story, Your writing is amazing, fun and relatable. I'm so glad there's a new chapter!. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Keeps getting better!!

Oh man. Loving this series. Please don’t keep us waiting for the next chapter. Anxious to see who the “random grindr hookup” is. Porter? Hmmm. What’s this mean for Henry? I know he’s “straight” but I wonder if there isn’t more there. Great series man! Awesome writing style, totally relatable and not unrealistic. Keep it up!! Can’t wait for the next chapter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well Done!

Please continue this series. I’ve enjoyed each installment.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 6 years ago
Yess. ooops

Love this series, just love it... OMG who was it that replied. Not Henry ? Can't wait for the next installment, thanks again.

sonofcupidsonofcupidalmost 6 years ago

thanks for continuing. love the story and your writing

DV19DV19almost 6 years ago
More, More !!

Thanks for the recent new installment. This is a great series, very 'real'. No ridiculous huge cocks, real people, real feelings..

Looking forward to the next.

DV19

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Just read all the chapters, the story is real and quirky and I love it. Look forward to the next installment.

Is it wrong of me to hope that Connor ends up with Henry or even Porter? They seem like good people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great series

Great series. Left for a while and came back to pt 10 and 11. Getting very interesting!

SoftsighsSoftsighsalmost 6 years ago
Connor!

Connor, you made us wait 5 months, then left us with that cliffhanger! Are you trying to mess with us? Great story. Excited to see how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This series is so good!

Omg I thought you had stopped the stories after part 10! So excited there’s more to come! These are some of the only stories I’ve found that are both hot and well written so I’m so glad there’s going to be more!! This chapter also hit me in the feels so hard / whole straigh best friends stuff like wow so spot on. Can’t wait for part 12!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Porter

Porter has now come to terms with being gay and went crazy like Connor being doing nameless sex hookups. They get to be together after all. True love. The guy on the gay hook up is Porter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
when's the next one?

That's it. Great writing, when's the next instalment.

TazejohnsonTazejohnsonalmost 2 years ago

Loving this story line. It’s just the right tempo!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous