Conquering Anneliese Pt. 01

Story Info
Office worker faces a tough choice...
1.8k words
4.26
12.9k
14

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anneliese interviewed a couple of years ago. From the minute I laid eyes on her, I knew she was going to get the job as a associate with my management consulting firm. When I entered our conference room, Anneliese stood and revealed herself to be the entire package of what any man could want. Standing around 5 feet, 6 inches tall and weighing around 115 pounds, Anneliese had beautiful brown hair and stunning dark blue eyes. Her tight business suit barely contained what had to be at least C cup-sized breasts. Throughout the interview, I asked questions, but did not listen to her responses. I was entranced by her beauty and her smile. As we finished, Anneliese got up and walked from the conference room. I was then treated to a view of the greatest ass to ever grace a white woman. Her skirt could barely contain it and the material clung to her rear like a second skin.

Two weeks later, Anneliese began her career at Booze Allenton Consulting. Predictably, many senior managers (most, but not all, male) tripped over themselves to find projects for Anneliese to work on. Things seemed to be going well, and when I would see Anneliese in the hallway or kitchen, she would remark about how happy she was to be working here. I also could not help but notice that every day, we were treated to wonderful views of Anneliese's beautiful body. She dressed more provocatively than any other woman in my career. Her wardrobe seemed to predominantly feature a collection of dresses with high slits along the legs and low cuts across her cleavage. She supplemented her dresses with unbelievably tight skirts, often worn with a top that showed off her toned stomach or a pair of pants that appeared to be painted on. Each day, I would find some reason to chat with and ogle Anneliese; she was a welcome distraction from running the business. However, as with most things that are too good to be true, this one was as well.

A couple of months had gone by and on one Monday morning, I found several of my project managers waiting for me to arrive. "What's going on guys?" I said as I looked at the group.

"Well, we were working on project planning and we have come up short on things for Anneliese to do." stated Bill, a vice president.

Trying to contain my annoyance, I replied "What is the problem? You have projects and she needs to work. This is not are particularly difficult concept."

Brian, one of the more direct managers responded "The issue is that she does shitty work. She spends more time doing simple tasks than anyone else and when she finally completes something, it usually has to be redone. We have also all had issues with Anneliese coming in late, leaving early, and lying to us in an attempt to play us against each other. We simply do not want her on our projects anymore."

Before I could interject, Susan, our IT Vice President, and one of the senior staff that was previously vying for Anneliese's time piped in "And to make matters worse, she has alienated the entire female staff. All of the women hate her." This was obviously not how I had wanted my morning to begin. After some back and forth, it seemed Anneliese's poor performance had been festering for at least a month, and her selections in wardrobe had led her female colleagues to refer to (jealously) as "the ho."

At our company, if you did not have projects to work on, you simply went away. Despite my best efforts, most of the project managers were adamant in their refusal to add Anneliese to any new projects. I decided that I needed to figure out a way to either improve Anneliese's work, or I would have to lay her off.

After another couple of weeks, it was clear things had not improved. There was only one project manager still giving Anneliese work; I needed to find other tasks for her or fire her. Finally, I summoned her to my office. As she entered my top-floor, corner office, I marveled again at her beauty and how sexuality seemed to pour off of the woman. "Sit." I said. Anneliese made her way into my office and sat down in one of the leather club chairs in front of my desk. "Anneliese, it has been brought to my attention that there have been ongoing issues with your project performance and attendance here at Booze Allenton. This opportunity does not seem like it is right for you."

Anneliese maintained eye contact "Sir, may I close your door so that no one overhears this conversation in the hallway?" I nodded my approval and she rose and moved to the door, closing it and in doing so, assuring her colleagues would not hear her dismissal as my office had previously been sound-proofed to prevent corporate espionage.

Anneliese returned to her chair and I continued "Your managers have documented your failures time and time again and you have been found have been consistently dishonest with them."

With that, the tears started to flow. "Please sir, you cannot fire me. My husband is about to begin a 12-month assignment in Cameroon for the Department of Agriculture and I need this job to help pay for all of our stateside obligations. I will do better, I swear!"

"The issue, Anneliese, is that you have alienated yourself from most of the managers and they only have enough work for you to do half of the time." I rose from my chair and circled around the desk to where she sat. "If I were to keep you here, I would have to personally find things for you to do to occupy half of your time, and that is a huge pain in the ass for me."

Anneliese responded "Sir, I will do better, I promise. I will do anything to keep this job."

"Really Anneliese? Anything?" I let the question hang until she met my gaze as I leaned against my desk right in front of her.

"Yes, sir. Anything. I will come on early and work even harder on my projects. I will take care of anything you need." Anneliese sobbed.

"Well Anneliese, anything is a broad concept. For you stay what I need is going to involve more than project work, do you understand?"

Anneliese's gorgeous blue eyes rose and met mine as I stared at her and then glanced down to my crotch. "You mean..."

I stared at her and slowly said "I do. Show me that you understand."

Anneliese let out a sob and reached for the zipper on my pants. She slowly dropped he zipped and unbuttoned the trousers, reaching in to my underwear to withdraw my growing cock. She looked back up at me and said "if I do this, I can keep my job?"

I laughed. "Anneliese, consider this an audition. If you do this now, you'll have the opportunity to keep your job, but your role will be to serve me in this unique way. You will help me manage my stress by being available to me as I see fit." Anneliese snorted and nodded, moving my manhood to her lips. "Show me I am making the right decision Anneliese."

Anneliese opened her mouth and ran her tongue lightly across the head of my cock. Then she licked it up and down repeatedly; I was fully hard in an instant. She continued licking and as I leaned back and let out a moan, she inserted my cock into her mouth. At first, she took only about 1/3 of my 7 inches, but quickly she was taking half and using her hand to stroke the base up and down. It was everything that I had fantasized about since first laying eyes on her. I felt my orgasm building and did not want to leave Anneliese with the impression that her new role would be limited to giving head. "That feels great Anneliese. Stand up." She rose uncertainly. I quickly grabbed her and with no small degree of force spun and bent her over my desk. I heard Anneliese whimper and got even more turned on. I pulled her dress up over hips and hooked my thumbs in her panties, dragging them down to the floor. I pushed against her unbelievably sexy, plump ass, and reached to fondle her breasts. I wanted her to know that she was mine. "Do you know what happens next, Anneliese?" I asked.

"You are going to fuck me." Anneliese whimpered, trying to contain her sobs.

"No, Anneliese, you are going to ask me to fuck you so that you may keep your job." I replied. She began sobbing uncontrollably, and I pushed myself harder against her, pinning her to my desk. My hands had found her nipples and I squeezed. She let out a cry and would not respond. I spun her around so that she faced me. I was rewarded by the sight of one of her breasts hanging out of her shirt and bra, its pink nipple standing erectly. "Anneliese, you must ask me, or you will be fired. It is your choice how it goes from here."

Tears fell down her face, but finally Anneliese cried "Please fuck me, sir."

With no further warning, I spun her around and bent her back over my desk. Using some spit to lube my cock, I lined up with her opening. I pushed the head up and down her slit and the next time she sobbed, I pushed in, hard and fast. My God, her pussy was tight. It squeezed my cock almost the point of discomfort. I withdrew and pushed in slower this time, allow her to stretch. After a few slow strokes, I decided it was time to finish. I grabbed her hips, and fucked her pussy like a man possessed. I felt the orgasm building and I did not relent, and I did not pull out. I timed it so that I came as the head of my cock was as deeply inside her as possible. After cumming, I continued to fuck her for another two minutes for the hell of it, before withdrawing my quickly deflating manhood.

She lay like that for at least a minute, bent over the desk, cum leaking out of her well-used pussy, but not otherwise moving. As she finally stirred, she tucked her breast into her shirt and began to stand. She bent down to retrieve her panties, but stopped her.

"Leave them. They are mine now. You will go back to your cubicle and work for the remainder of the day with my cum dripping down your legs as a reminder of our new agreement. At 5 o'clock, you will return to my office and let me know if this employment arrangement will continue to be acceptable to you." Anneliese smoothed her dress and blushed, then left my office without a word. I scooped up the panties and placed them in my desk drawer for safe keeping.

Stay tuned for Chapter 2.