Conquering Anneliese Pt. 02

Story Info
Decision time arrives for Anneliese.
2.2k words
4.24
5.6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 4:59 pm, Anneliese appeared in my doorway. I beckoned her in and she entered my office, closing and locking the door without being told. "Well? Have you thought about my offer?" I asked.

"Sir, I understand that I have not been a great employee for the past couple of months. I promise to improve and I won't say anything to Human Resources about earlier, I just want to keep my job" she replied.

"I think I could be an asset to Booze Allenton, and if I can just have things go back to normal, you wouldn't have to worry about HR or your wife finding anything out, I promise."

I smiled at the veiled threat. "Anneliese, I have worked for this company for over 20 years without a single complaint on my HR record. Do you really think they would believe someone with documented job performance issues that is known around the office as 'the ho'?" Tears began to fall from her eyes and I knew she was aware of the moniker bestowed upon her by her female colleagues.

"And my wife?" I continued, "My wife and I have been married 20 years. Do you honestly think she would believe a single word you say?"

"It is decision time Anneliese, are you going to stay here under my terms or not?"

Anneliese wept. Through the tears, she replied "I need the job, sir. I will agree. I don't feel like I have any other choice."

"Sit down. I am going to ask you some questions, all of them very personal and you are going to answer honestly. If I even think that you are lying to me, our agreement is over, and you are fired. Do you understand?" I asked.

"Yes sir." came Anneliese's meek reply.

"Let's start with an easy one. How long have you been married?"

Anneliese smiled "Four years."

How many men have you fucked?"

Anneliese's eyes met mine, I saw a flash of anger and she replied "Three."

I was shocked. How could this sexy creature in front of me have only had three dicks? "Anneliese, are you being truthful? How have you only had sex with three men? Was I the third this morning?"

"I am sorry sir, you are the fourth man that I have been with. I had been with my husband and two other men before you." Anneliese replied.

"Why so few? With your looks, I find it hard to believe." I challenged.

"Well, I was raised with a very church-focused family. I did not lose my virginity until my last semester at college. I had made my boyfriend wait for a year. After we broke up, I had only had sex with one other man before I met my husband."

"So what, were you some type of nun until you were 22?"

"Um, not really" said Anneliese blushing coyly.

"Tell me." I ordered.

"Well, at the time, I thought that I wanted to keep my virginity as a gift for my future husband, but I wasn't a nun. I've always liked men, we would just do...other stuff."

"Like what Anneliese? I expect you to tell me the whole truth here. You are not allowed to edit your history when you talk with me."

Anneliese sighed. "In high school, I went out with three boys. I let them kiss me and feel my breasts. My last boyfriend before college fingered me."

"Did he make you cum? What did you do to them?" I pushed.

"No, he didn't really know what to do, so it was always kind of clumsy and frustrating. I gave the last high school boyfriend a few hand jobs, but that was it. I stroked his cock, and he'd cum in my hand in like 90 seconds. It wasn't particular exciting or fun."

"And what about once you got to college?"

"Well, I did hook up with a lot of boys. From the start of my freshman year, a lot of the upperclassman were always interested in me. Early on as a freshman, I dated a senior who pressured me for sex. I said no, but decided it was time I tried to give head. He actually taught me a lot about how to do it. He showed me how I could drive him crazy and make it last, or just quickly get him to cum so it would be over, depending on my mood. As college moved on, my girlfriends and I would joke that our routine was to go out, drink, meet a guy, suck a dick, and go home to bed." She giggled.

"So how many dicks have made their way between those pretty lips of yours, Anneliese?"

"I am not lying when I answer, but I am not sure. In college, whenever a guy I was with asked for sex, I would just suck his dick and he would stop pressuring me."

"Give me a guess as the number."

"I really don't know. 40? 50? I mean that is different ones, some of them got more than one blow job."

I thought about Anneliese sucking a different cock each week throughout college and my cock was hard again. I stayed silent for a minute, letting some tension build and I watched her shift in her seat. I felt my mind wondering to whether or not any of my earlier cum was leaking out of her onto my furniture. "Do you like giving head? Do you swallow?"

"I usually enjoy it. I get turned on my watching a guy get close to cumming and knowing that I have the power to stop it or allow it. Sometimes I swallow and sometimes I just let it shoot."

I felt Anneliese was subtly trying to shift the power dynamic here, so I replied "Anneliese, let me be clear. Rule number one is that you will always swallow my cum and clean my cock with your tongue after unless I instruct you otherwise. Do you understand?"

Anneliese exhaled audibly. "Yes sir."

"Does your husband know how many dicks you have sucked?"

"No, he actually has never asked me."

"Really? That's strange. How often do you two fuck?" I pressed on.

I saw a flash of what I thought was anger cross Anneliese's pretty blue eyes. "Maybe every two weeks?" She answered. I just looked at her and she added "I'd like to have sex more, but my husband works so much, he's always tired." Then I understood, it wasn't anger, but embarrassment I saw in Anneliese. She was embarrassed her husband didn't fuck her more.

"I'm surprised Anneliese. It is hard for me to understand why any man wouldn't jump at any chance to make love to you.." Anneliese blushed, and then smiled. It was then I realized that I had unlocked a key to Anneliese, the slutty dressing, the flirting with colleagues; Anneliese was not getting fucked the way she wanted and her needs were presenting themselves in other ways. My dick jumped at the thought; this was going to be easy, and I could keep it going for a while.

"How often do you masturbate, Anneliese."

"Jesus, you are forward." she said with a hint of exasperation. "When I fucking feel like it, ok?

"Absolutely not. Answer the question."

Anneliese looked down again, embarrassed. "Five or six times a week."

"Tell me how, and do not make me ask follow up questions for detail or I will begin to lose my patience with you."

"A bunch of different ways. Sometimes I use my shower head, sometimes my vibrator, and sometimes I just used my fingers before I fall asleep. Sometimes I look at porn, and sometimes I just visualize sexy things."

"Do you cum from penetration, or stimulating your clit?"

"Both, but it is usually much easier for me to cum if I am working my clit. For me to cum from penetration takes while, and has to be a certain angle over and over again."

"Is it easy for you to cum? Do you cum when your husband fucks you?

"I can make myself cum pretty quickly with my vibe, sometimes in only a minute." she seemed to brag. "With sex, I cum easier if I add my vibe, or from oral. But I do sometimes just cum from being fucked."

"OK Anneliese, last question for now. Do you enjoy anal?"

"NO. I have never been interested and do not want to try it."

I laughed. "We'll see" I said. "Anneliese, I would like you to stand up and disrobe for me now." I watched as she unzipped her dress and let it drop. She was the embodiment of every fantasy I had ever had, and I knew I was going to be able to do whatever I wanted to her.

"Come here."

Anneliese walked next to where I was seated and I examined her body more closely than I had when I used her earlier. I stood and fondled both of her breasts and then sucked on her nipples with increasing intensity until she squealed. I stuck my index finger in her mouth and then withdrew it, dragging my finger down between her breasts, down her belly, and to her sex. There, I gently probed her folds.

"Anneliese, are you still wet from this morning?"

"Maybe a little, and I got a little turned on talking about all the sex stuff with you."

"I see. I would like you to undress me now." Anneliese complied without are word, undoing my pants and removing my shirt before pulling down my boxers. My cock was already more than half-mast. "I would like to see for myself the skill you learned while sucking 50 cocks. Get on your knees and take me into your mouth."

Anneliese knelt in front of me and without using her hands, took my cock into her mouth. I marveled at the sensation of her tongue moving all over it, before she pulled it two thirds of the way into her throat. As she pushed it deeper, her hand came up and she grabbed a hold of my balls. She quickly picked up the pace before I stopped her.

"Anneliese, is this the way you suck dick when you want a man to cum quickly?"

"Yes sir, I wanted to make you cum."

"Sit on my desk. Spread your legs as wide as you can and have your pussy right on the edge." Anneliese complied, and I let her sit there for a minute as I admired how brightly pink her pussy was compared to her alabaster skin. Her pussy was even pinker than her nipples, and I found this to be amazingly fucking hot. She hand a brown landing strip and some stubble around her opening which told me that even though she wasn't being fucked, she still took the time to shave. Without using my hands, I lined my cock up to her entrance. I pushed gently and slid inside; she had gotten wetter since I had fingered her minutes earlier. I kept pushing until she had taken my entirety.

My God, she was tight. If I hadn't cum in her earlier, there is no way I would have lasted beyond two minutes. I decided to give her a treat and moved my hand to her pussy. With a delicate touch I caressed her clit with my thumb. She responded immediately; it was like I had given her an electric shock. Soon she was moving her hips in rhythm with mine and I could hear soft moans escaping her lips. I added to the pressure on her clit and sped up the caresses. Anneliese came. And came. And came. When she finished, her gorgeous eyes met mine and she smiled. I knew I was close to cumming, so I pulled out.

"Get back on your knees and show me how you swallow."

Anneliese quickly complied and went to work on my cock with her mouth. Intentionally, I did not give her any warning before I came. I held back for as long as I could, then let the full load go shooting into her mouth.

She did not make a sound, and kept right on rhythm, swallowing every last drop and swirling her tongue around the tip to make sure nothing was missed. Then she stopped, smiled and opened her mouth to show me it was empty.

I smiled. How perfect was this? "Anneliese, you did well. You may put your dress back on." I too began to redress. "I am glad that we have come to this arrangement. I think it will help us both. I would like you to take tomorrow off, and spend the day on your grooming. You may hit the spa, get facials, manicures, pedicures...whatever you'd like and I will pay for it. But, you must get a Brazilian wax every 3 weeks. From this point on, I never want to see any evidence of hair below your head. Come back to work the day after tomorrow and show that bald pussy to me. I'll decide how I want to use it then.

"Yes sir." she said, as she left my office.

Stay tuned for the next chapter in Anneliese's conquest.