Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Venus444
Venus444
337 Followers

Barbara gasped as she felt him spewing his seed deep into her sheath, filling her with his liquid heat. Her eyes rolled back as it drove her into her orgasm and he groaned in response as he pumped her full of his jizz. His cock visibly pulsated as it shot thick globs straight into her womb, filling it up in minutes. It was so gooey and virile that had Thelox not have control of its potency, Barbara would've been impregnated without a doubt. They were both completely out of it in the throes of their pleasure, but only Thelox noticed the presence suddenly appearing behind him.

"Holy shit!"

He glanced over his shoulder to see a young girl a year younger than Barbara standing there in shock. She wore a brighter costume than her cousin that could give a traffic light to shame, but the neon green speedos she wore went well with the thigh-high boots that hugged her soft yet strong legs. The girl, who was no doubt Barbara's cousin, Carrie, also known as the sidekick Robin, stood there watching this incredibly handsome stranger power fuck her cousin into her "Throne" (a little inside joke between them) and use her as a living cum dump without a care.

Carrie froze as Thelox's intense gaze fell upon her and suddenly her body felt hot as his eyes glowed with power. A strong wave of lust hit her body and her panties were instantly wet as she was filled with a strong craving for the cock that had yet to wilt despite jizzing inside Barbara.

"Robin, I presume?" He asked, and she nodded wordlessly, squirming under his gaze. "Since your cousin is no doubt going to be out of it for about an hour, why don't you help me with something until she recovers? It'd be a great way for us to get to know each other."

Carrie nodded again, her eyes not leaving his cock as it slid out of her cousin's cum-stuffed pussy and pointed toward her.

XXXXXX

Carrie was bent nearly double, her perky ass clapping Thelox's navel. Her equally perky tits, not as ample as her cousin's, swung with each thrust and her round face was dusted with a lusty blush. Her gloved hands clenched tightly on the computer console as Thelox's hard chest pressed against her back. The man's thrusts filled the bat-cave with noise as his hips slapped her ass audibly as they fucked.

Thelox was pumping in and out of Carrie, plowing her juicy cunt. He felt the folds of her pussy slide over his phallus, and he squeezed her hips pleasantly, stroking her backside as he pummeled her insides. His manhood throbbed, each pulsation sending a thrill through the girl, and he felt Carrie clench and contract in spasms of ecstasy. He fucked her from behind, taking the teenage girl without only a couple of words and a flash of his dick.

Thelox could only chuckle as he got to enjoy fucking Barbara's cousin and sidekick within minutes of giving the dark knight's cunt a creampie. The girl was definitely still in high school, yet she was decked out ready to fight crime in Gotham's seediest areas wearing only a tight red leotard with green speedos as if she was asking to get molested.

His head rolled back on his shoulders as his hips slammed forward, beating against Carrie's backside like he was hammering a gong. His cock was going like a jackhammer in her pussy, Thelox holding very little back as he fucked the girl. While he wasn't as resistant to a second orgasm due to cumming already, he was not one to pass up a fine piece of ass when it was offered to him like that.

"Harder." Carrie moaned, her voice low and almost guttural in the throes of pleasure. "Fuck, harder! Please, make me your bitch!"

He briefly wondered if she fantasized about getting dominated like this. It wouldn't surprise him, humans had some odd kinks after all. Still, he obliged Carrie's requests. He intensified his thrusting, plunging deeper, faster, and harder into the girl. His cockhead pounded her furthest point, knocking her cervix. Her ass cheeks jiggled with the force of each thrust, her face was red and sweaty as she moaned like a teenage whore.

He moved faster, and grabbed one of her legs. He lifted it to drape the limb over his shoulder, giving himself more access to Carrie's pussy. The girl turned sideways with this action, twisting on his cock, and he had a good view of her front. Carrie bit her lip and let out her lustiest moan yet, melting into Thelox's arms. Her face was obscene, and her pleasure was real. Her mind almost evaporated in the heat of their intercourse, their bodies making so much heat that they were probably making steam at this point.

"My womb, I can feel it, oh!" Carrie moaned. "You're hitting it! AHHHH, YES, HARDER!"

Her tongue swung out of her mouth, wagging freely across her lips. Her body spun about as Thelox turned, gripping her harder as his thrusting reached its zenith. Her front smacked the monitor, her modest tits pressed against the glass, so hard that she thought the monitor would shatter. She pressed her face against the screen, deep in the throes of the madness of her euphoria, wondering if Barbara could hear her horny cries for more. She imagined her cousin waking up and seeing her lewd and rosy face rubbing itself devoid of dignity and decency over the bat computer. Her hips rocked, and her pussy clenched, feeling Thelox drill to her core and deposit his package.

His thrusting jerked, and his cock spasmed, and his cum shot thickly into her.

Carrie gave a delirious moan, and she relaxed with a shudder, melting against the god who held her.

Thelox leaned forward as he pulled out of Carrie. He rested his weight upon the trembling girl, laying his head in the crook of her shoulder, lightly fondling her breasts, eliciting the slightest spurt of pleasure from her pussy.

So began Thelox's conquest of Gotham.

Venus444
Venus444
337 Followers
12