Conquerors - Justice League Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not going to lie, that felt really good." Thelox breathed, feeling a bit funny since taking his cock from her. He couldn't explain it, but he felt more...energized, in a way. "You have a wonderful cunt, Zatanna. Perfect for breeding and for pleasure. You'll do well in my harem."

He'll need a magic user to ensure that some of the more rebellious members of the League are properly subdued before making his move on the wider world. It would be good to have a master magician warping the minds of the public to ensure that there was a peaceful takeover with little violence or rebellion. Not that he couldn't handle it himself, mind you, but he was of the mind of avoiding having to annihilate whole cities to put the mortals in their place.

Zatanna was still recovering, wondering what would happen next. She never took a cock that big into her, and feeling so much cum being pumped into her womb was euphoric enough to nearly drive her insane. Hell, she may have been wrecked for life after taking his cock for a ride. Just as she was starting to come down from her high, she felt his massive schlong rub her between her fine asscheeks, and Thelox wrapped his rock solid arms around her arms and waist. Zatanna could feel his cock, slick with cum and pussy juices and still rock hard, grind against her ass.

"Whatever you did, it's got me raring for another go, magic girl." Thelox purred in her ear, directing his cock until it was pressing against her asshole. "We're not leaving until you're able to take my cock in all your holes."

Zatanna stared at her horrified reflection, spotting the cocky smirk on Thelox's face just before he shoved his cock into her second hole. She was able to spot her eyes rolling back in the mirror before her mind went blank with pleasure from the thick cock sinking into her intestines.

'Fuck, I'm gonna be meeting Morgana in hell if this keeps up!' Were her final coherent thoughts.

12