Conquring Jules Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I agree," Jules said.

She crawled between Amanda's legs and yanked her friend's black panties down her trim legs. She quickly buried her face in her young friend's pussy as I hobbled back around Jules and shoved my cock deep into her pussy.

I began to thrust deep into Jules pussy as she licked her friend's pussy. Jules reached up and played with Amanda's tiny tits as she serviced her friend.

I could feel my cum boiling in my balls, but wanted to wait for as long as possible before I blew my load. Amanda began to make loud squeaking noises as Jules found her spot and went to town.

Amanda reached down and grabbed a handful of Jules blond hair and pulled Jules face harder into her pussy. Amanda's squeaks turned to a loud piercing squeal as she lost control and erupted with a powerful orgasm.

It all was too much for me. I jammed my cock deep into Jules and unleashed a torrent of cum.

Feeling my cock throb and begin to shoot cum inside her caused Jules to have another orgasm.

After emptying my balls of cum, I collapsed to the bed. Jules crawled up and kissed Amanda hard on the lips. She broke the kiss and crawled over to me and kissed me hard. I could taste and smell Amanda on Jules tongue and face.

We all laid on Jules bed for a long time as we recovered from powerful orgasms. Jules was the center of attention as Amanda and I ran our hands all over her body. For her part, Jules tried to return the favor to both of us, until I motioned for her to pay attention to Amanda.

Eventually we all began to fall asleep. Jules offered for Amanda to spend the night with us, but she declined. After she left, Jules and I slowly and tenderly made love before passing out.

I went home on Sunday after another therapy session. Amanda was to be at the clinic, but failed to show.

On Monday, I was looking forward to seeing Jules and talking to her. However, when I walked out to practice, Jules wasn't there. A male athletic trainer stood next to Amanda. Amanda was giving me the look of death as I approached her.

"Where's Jules?" I asked.

Amanda pulled me to the side so we could talk in private.

"I know I said I would keep your secret, but I couldn't. I reported Jules to our boss."

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Our boss promised not to fire her, or open an investigation if she never spoke to you again. She was offered a job on the other side of the state and she took it. She left this afternoon."

I was devastated.

And I never saw Jules again.

The end.

12