Consensual Non-consent Ch. 05

Story Info
Adam collects his reward.
896 words
4.6
7.6k
2
0

Part 5 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

Adam followed with the suitcase. When they were halfway across the yard, Carolina grabbed Jenny's elbow with her free hand and poked her in the back of her knees, forcing her to her knees. Jenny squeaked in surprise through her spreader gag as she fell down on the coarse gravel. Immediately Adam was next to them and fastened the ankle cuffs with two short chains to the D-rings of Jenny's steel waist belt. The shackles glistened in the floodlights of the courtyard. Carolina knelt behind Jenny, reached around her and took her breasts in both hands. She licked her neck, twisted her nipples and said, "Well, I hope you didn't think that was all there was. Poor Adam here is about to burst. I just deflowered your face cunt, it's unlocked now. We had to work so hard to put the mouth opener on you and at least your throat is still greased. Adam, have your way."

Adam approached and briefly jerked his cock, which had already grown back to full size. He grabbed a large tuft of red hair left and right and drove his rock hard cock down Jenny's throat without hesitation. Jenny choked and squirmed, but was held in place by the restraints and Carolina. Adam didn't bother with niceties. He fucked Jenny in the throat, treating her head as if Jenny's mouth was nothing more than a Fleshlight.

"I've been waiting for this for years...", Adam growled and repeatedly pushed hard into the now widened throat of the freshly orally deflowered woman.

Carolina now held Jenny's nipples firmly between index fingers and thumbs. She pulled hard in rhythm with Adam's fuck thrusts, and leaned against Jenny from behind so that all of the energy from Adam's thrusts landed in Jenny's throat.

Jenny was panting and coughing and was too busy catching her breath to think about trying to fight back. She was just the kind of unresisting sex slave she usually fucked herself.

Adam grunted and yanked his cock out of her throat, grabbing it and jerking it off hard. Carolina let go of Jenny's nipples and instead lifted Jenny's tits to present to Adam. Adam grabbed Jenny's hair with his other hand, pulled her face towards him and shot a load right into her green eyes. Jenny blinked hard to get the burning cum out of her eyes, but it was too sticky.

Adam's second shot flew straight into the wide open mouth and hit the back of her throat. Jenny coughed and this time tried to swallow immediately to get rid of the cum as fast as she could.

Adam distributed the rest of the load on the tits presented to him.

Carolina immediately began massaging Adam's cum into Jenny's breasts, grabbed Adam's slowly sagging penis and took it into her mouth. While sucking him back into shape, she rubbed the cum out of Jenny's eyes and spread it evenly over Jenny's face.

Adam grabbed Carolina's head and pulled her against himself until his balls bumped against her chin. Surprised by the sudden throatfuck, Carolina let go of Jenny and pushed Adam back. "And that's exactly why you usually wear handcuffs when we do something like that!", she gasped.

Jenny only saw the world through a milky veil. She was nauseous and felt gross and proud at the same time. Her eyes watered and two rivulets of tears, spit, semen and the little makeup she wore ran down her cheeks.

"Sorry," Adam mumbled, turning back to the swaying Jenny. "I know you never believed me, that I can cum multiple times. And also how big my loads are. Pay close attention, here comes number 3."

He took her head in both hands and pounded his stiffened cock down her throat. Jenny only functioned. She felt his thick cock stretching her throat and thrusting in and out over and over again.

"Carolina, would you please push my button? You know, on the third time I work better this way."

"Of course sweetheart, open your legs."

Carolina's fingers slipped back into Adam's bottom, massaging his prostate, matching his thrusts.

"Urrrggghhhh," Adam let out when he came for the third time that evening. This time he allowed himself the luxury of blowing his entire load into Jenny's oral cavity.

"Well, that's enough. I'm sure she believes you now. Right, Jenny? Jenny!"

Jenny had sunk to the side. Her throat burned and all she could taste was Adam's salty, bitter cum. A white, sharp pain brought her back to the here and now as Carolina dug her fingernails into Jenny's tits. Jenny's eyes widened and she nodded weakly. Part of Adam's last load dripped out of the corner of her mouth and ran down her chest. Carolina straightened her up and when she was sure that Jenny wouldn't fall over, she opened the suitcase and took out the penis cage, which she pressed into Adam's hand.

"Put it on. Immediately." Adam wiped his penis clean on Jenny's hair and first placed the two halves of the retaining ring around the base of his penis. He slipped his now-shrinking penis into the metal tube and held the clasp out to Carolina. She locked the cage with the small padlock.

Jenny grinned inwardly. Then Carolina unchained Jenny's ankles and lifted her to her feet together with Adam.

Carolina opened the stable door and led Jenny in.

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers