Consensual Non-consent Ch. 06

Story Info
Mistress Jenny gets cleaned up.
792 words
4.45
4.9k
1

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

The trio stepped through the dilapidated stable door and found themselves down a long, checkerboard-tiled corridor. The old stable had been completely remodeled inside. Along the corridor there were several doors with peepholes on the left and right. Adam closed the door with a thick, heavy bolt and locked it from the inside. Then he opened the first door on the left, Carolina took off her shoes and pushed Jenny inside.

The room was fully tiled, with showerheads and a drainage trough all around. Fastening rings were let into the walls at regular intervals just below the ceiling and at floor level all around. Several chains on pulleys hung from the ceiling. To the right of the door was an aluminum table with several drawers. On the other side, something was hidden under a blue tarpaulin. Adam put the suitcase down on the table.

Carolina took the pulley remote control from the top drawer and lowered the chains. She pushed Jenny to the center of the room and fastened the chains to Jenny's wrist cuffs. Then she removed the chain that connected Jenny's elbows and undid the locks that held Jenny's hands on the waist belt. Adam turned on the pulleys and Jenny's arms were pulled up and out.

From the second drawer, Carolina took out a spreader bar about 60 cm long with snap hooks at the ends. With this she stepped behind Jenny and attached her left foot to it. "Adam? A little help please." Adam stepped up and took off the short chain that connected Jenny's thighs. Before she could kick, Carolina had grabbed her right foot, pulled it to the other end of the spreader bar, and fixed it to it.

The two stepped back and looked at the red-haired, cum-covered angel who was still dripping the remains of Adam's sperm from her forced open mouth. Adam reached into the suitcase, took out a smartphone and took a few photos. Jenny tried in vain to hide her face.

Carolina unhooked a showerhead from the wall, turned on the water, and began spraying Jenny.

Jenny tried to back away as the cold water hit her belly and legs. The water quickly warmed up and Carolina aimed the stream at Jenny's pussy. She moaned and Carolina let the jet continue to wander on Jenny's tits and focused it on her nipples. Jenny tilted backwards as far as her bonds would allow. Carolina switched the jet to shower and showered Jenny from top to bottom. She turned off the water and took a bottle of shampoo from the table. She stepped behind Jenny and shampooed her cum-soaked hair. She soaped Jenny's smeared face and took more time than necessary to get Jenny's tits clean.

Jenny felt that Carolina's cock was ready for action again when it stabbed against her ass during the wash.

Carolina showered the foam off of Jenny and washed her hair a second time. This time she then concentrated on Jenny's crotch and ran both hands firmly over her mons pubis and through her labia. She wiggled the jeweled plug between Jenny's buttocks and pulled it out. She examined the plug.

"Huh, Jenny... you really need an enema..." Jenny blushed and avoided Carolina's gaze.

Carolina took a second shower hose from the wall, but it didn't have a shower head screwed onto it, but a tube about 15 centimeters long and two centimeters thick, closed at the front. Carolina turned on the water and jets of water shot several meters out of some small holes at the top of the enema tube. She adjusted the temperature and turned the pressure down a bit so that the jets were only about two feet high.

Carolina pushed the tube into Jenny's bottom and let the water run inside. Jenny felt and heard her bowels filling and soon her stomach began to heave a little. Jenny moaned in agony. Carolina turned off the water, pulled the hose out of Jenny's ass and stepped back.

Jenny definitely didn't want to blow that huge amount of water out of her ass in front of them. She tried to hold the water, but her abdomen began to cramp. She didn't last long. First in spurts, then in a long stream, Jenny shot dirty water out of her bottom. When the torrent dried up, Jenny hung in her bonds.

Carolina sprayed Jenny and flushed the sewage down the drain.

"And again," with these words she pushed the tube back into Jenny's ass and gave the big-breasted lesbian a refill.

When only clean water shot out of Jenny during the third and fourth rinse, Carolina declared the internal cleansing to be over. She gave Jenny another good shower and took a towel to rub her off.

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers