Consensual Non-consent Ch. 04

Story Info
Jenny's first live cock.
1.1k words
4.69
9.4k
4

Part 4 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

Adam gaped his mouth and sank his teeth extensively into Jenny's labia. Jenny screamed through clenched teeth. Adam let go and looked at the teeth marks he had left on Jenny's pussy. "Wow," he said. "That is not enough?"

"Our Jenny is something very special," Carolina had to admit appreciatively. "Mostly, Dominatrices are just good at dishing out. Our specimen can obviously take a beating as well. Adam, bring me the bowl."

Adam got down from the table and brought the salad bowl into which Carolina had let him come. Carolina took Jenny's head with both hands and turned it so that she could see the glass bowl with the whitish liquid.

"Adam, how would you like it if not only were you the first whose cum touched Jenny's tits, but if YOUR cum was also the first to fill her pussy?"

Jenny's eyes got huge. Adam dipped two fingers into the bowl and theatrically dripped the cum down. He turned to Jenny's crotch and immediately all the chains rattled as Jenny struggled in vain against her bonds. Carolina raised Jenny's head as far as the chains would allow. Just as Adam lifted his fingers from the bowl with a new load, Jenny let out a "Don't!"

Carolina had been waiting for this. She pressed her thumb into Jenny's cheek and pushed it between the briefly parted teeth. "Stop!", Carolina commanded, "She lost." Adam backed away, licked his fingers and placed the bowl on the table.

Jenny couldn't close her mouth again without biting her cheek. With her other hand, Carolina pushed the folded mouth spreader between her teeth, took her thumb out of Jenny's cheek and fastened the leather strap of the gag behind Jenny's head.

Jenny felt the metal brackets against her teeth and the sheet metal sliding over her tongue. She tried in vain to push it away, or to free her tongue. Carolina pressed the gag handles with relish until they clicked for the first time, and Jenny's mouth was pryed open a little further. "Let yourself fall, you've already done it all with silicone toys," Carolina whispered in her ear as she relentlessly made the gag click again and again until Jenny's mouth was wide open. She bent to Jenny's breasts and caressed them gently. As she did so, her cock rested on Jenny's face and throat again. Her hands moved back and Carolina put two fingers in Jenny's mouth. She stroked her twitching tongue, but was careful not to catch Jenny's uvula. Not yet.

Carolina pulled out her fingers, grabbed her cock and put it - initially just the tip - in Jenny's mouth.

Jenny felt the tip of Carolina's thick cock touch her tongue and tasted a touch of vanilla. She twitched, but couldn't escape the tongue depressor. Carolina penetrated a little deeper and suddenly Jenny had her mouth full of cock. Full of live, warm cock. A woman's cock, at least.

Carolina moaned softly, "Oh, how good you feel!", pulled back a little and gently pushed halfway into Jenny's mouth again. "And how great the red lipstick goes with my cock." Carolina carefully began to fuck Jenny's mouth. After a few more thrusts, she asked, "Well? Warm enough? I know you can take much more. Adam, give me the lube." Adam walked up and handed her a small yellow bottle: 'Lube. Flavour: Vanilla'.

Carolina pulled her penis out of Jenny's mouth and pasted it properly with lube. She wiped her fingers on Jenny's tongue and teeth. "So Jenny, buckle up and focus on breathing." With these words she positioned herself exactly in line with Jenny's body and stretched Jenny's head. Her right hand rested on Jenny's throat. She then slipped her dripping penis between Jenny's teeth, brushed against her tongue and met resistance as her cock bumped against Jenny's throat. She paused, pulled back a little, wiggled a little, and pushed her cock all the way down Jenny's throat.

Jenny choked and jerked at her chains.

Carolina could feel her penis in Jenny's throat with her hand and pressed it a little.

Jenny couldn't breathe anymore and tried to cough, which didn't work because she had a huge woman's cock stuck in her throat. She bucked, but the chains held.

Carolina pulled her penis back to let Jenny breathe. Jenny gasped and coughed. When she had steadied herself again, Carolina pushed in again. This time Jenny was able to suppress a gagging and held her breath until Carolina pulled back.

Carolina let Jenny breathe in briefly and shoved her cock straight down her throat again. It was an incredible feeling to feel her own cock through the throat of the defenseless lesbian with her fingers. Carolina picked up speed and started to fuck Jenny's throat. She no longer let her breathe after each thrust, but at first every two, then every five thrusts.

Jenny's face was completely smeared with a mixture of saliva and lube. She focused on not choking and not throwing up. Carolina began to moan loudly and Jenny could feel the penis in her throat starting to twitch.

Carolina grabbed Jenny's throat with both hands, thrust deep into it one last time, so that her balls rested on Jenny's nose, and came.

Jenny felt her throat tighten even more when Carolina's penis squirted throbbingly. She felt a thick liquid run down her throat.

Moaning loudly in the middle of her orgasm, Carolina pulled her cock out of Jenny's throat and shot three large loads in her mouth, on her lips and across her face.

Jenny tasted the thick sperm on her tongue. Salty, sweet and vanilla.

Carolina grabbed Jenny's redhead and used it to wipe her cock clean. "Hole number one deflowered. Swallow, bitch." She ran her fingers over Jenny's face and collected all traces of cum. She then let it drip from high up into Jenny's forced open mouth. She ran her fingers over Jenny's tongue and pushed the sperm deeper into Jenny's mouth. It slowly ran towards the throat. "Swallow, otherwise it will end up in your windpipe..."

Jenny had no choice. She gulped down Carolina's cum where it joined the rest of the load.

"You look great completely covered. But I think we'll clean you up properly first."

Carolina loosened the chains that held Jenny's neck and together they helped the exhausted redhead to sit up. Adam untied Jenny from the table and connected her thigh cuffs with a short chain. He lifted her off the table. Carolina grabbed Jenny by the hair again and led her across the gravel yard to the neighboring house, the former stable.

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers