Consensual Non-consent Ch. 08

Story Info
Spitroast-time!
1.5k words
4.45
9.9k
3
0

Part 8 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

Carolina got up and returned with two wide, rubber-covered MAWA clamps. Each clamp came with an attached stainless steel ball with the engraving "250 g". She knelt down on the tiles in front of Jenny and looked straight into her green eyes as she undid the nipple chain. Jenny gasped in pleasure as the blood rushed back into her nipples and she felt the lustful stinging in her nipples. She enjoyed the feeling that Clara gave her sphincter with her silicone cock. Carolina firmly massaged Jenny's nipples and was rewarded with loud moans.

Strings of saliva hung from Jenny's mouth when she met Carolina's gaze. Carolina raised one of the weighted clamps into Jenny's field of vision and pointed to it with a questioning look. Jenny nodded so hard that her spit threads came loose and hit Carolina's tits. Carolina feigned surprise and pulled Jenny's nipples from her breast with her thumb and index finger so that the MAWA clamp could grip well. She slowly released the weight and Jenny's nipple was stretched. Jenny's moans had meanwhile synchronized with Clara's fucking movements. Carolina fastened the second clamp and this time simply dropped the weight. Jenny groaned at the welcome pain in her tits.

"Well, it clearly shows," said Carolina. "You would like to have my nipples between your lips right now, don't you?"

Jenny nodded while her nipple weights bounced to Clara's strokes.

"Bummer, you can't close your lips."

Jenny hung her head in disappointment.

"Or do you promise to behave yourself? Great mistress' word of honor?"

Jenny raised her head again, looked at Carolina suspiciously for a few thrusts and finally nodded.

"Well, that suffices for me," said Carolina, undoing the leather strap of the steel spreader gag. She folded up the steel bars of the gag and took them out of her mouth. Jenny clenched and opened her aching jaws a few times, swallowing normally for the first time in a long while.

"How do you say?" Carolina asked. "Thanks," Jenny said quietly. "I beg your pardon?" Carolina snapped at her and pulled her up by her ear.

"Thank you Mistress!" Jenny yelled and moaned loudly as Clara thrust the full length of cock back into her.

"See, it's not that hard," said Carolina, straightened up and took her breasts in both hands. She raised her right breast in front of Jenny so that she could reach her with the tip of her tongue. Jenny parted her lips, stretched her tongue to the proffered nipple and barely reached it. She felt that Carolina's nipples weren't absolutely hard, yet. Carolina giggled and came closer so that Jenny could lick her nipple better. Jenny's tongue skillfully played around Carolina's nipple and felt it erect completely. Carolina turned a bit and held out the other breast to Jenny, after whose nipple she also greedily snapped and sucked.

Jenny felt great. While her arms and shoulders were beginning to ache from the strappado position, her horniness covered that up. She enjoyed the thick silicone cock plowing through her ass, the sweet tugging pain of the half pound weights on her tits swinging with every thrust, and Carolina's beautiful, stiff nipples in her mouth, which also gave off a slight scent of vanilla.

When Jenny finally came screamingly, Carolina wrapped her arms around her neck and pressed Jenny's face into her breasts. Clara was unimpressed and didn't change her rhythm at all. As soon as Jenny had recovered somewhat, as well as she could in her situation, she was overcome by a disturbing desire which, to her utter surprise, she actually expressed.

Carolina had released her face again and alternately fed her her breasts again. When her mouth was free for a second, Jenny asked: "Mistress?" Carolina stopped and sat on her feet so that she could look Jenny straight in the face. "Yes Jenny?" "Um..." Jenny lost her courage and looked away. Carolina grabbed her chin and forced her to look into her eyes. "Come on!" Jenny's ears turned red, but she pulled herself together and asked, "Do you know what a spit roast is?"

Carolina looked up at Clara in surprise and started to grin broadly. Clara could hardly believe her ears and forgot to continue fucking Jenny. Instead, she paused when her dildo just had went all the way up Jenny's rectum.

"Yeah, I think I know what a spit roast is," she said, turning her gaze back to Jenny. "But I want you to explain it." When Jenny hesitated, Carolina began to play with the weights on Jenny's nipples. She nudged them a little and when Jenny still made no move to answer, she grabbed the balls and pulled on them. "Say it."

"Gnnnmpf. I want Clara to keep fucking me deep in the ass. And at the same time you should put your cock in my mouth, Mistress."

"Just put it in? Or do you really want to suck it?" asked Carolina, spinning one of the balls.

"Mmmhmmpf. Yes, yes, Mistress. I want your cock in my mouth. I want to lick it, I want to feel it and I want it deep in my throat."

"And then?" Carolina released the balls.

"Ahh. I want to be impaled on both ends by your cock, Mistress. Clara at the back with the replica and the real one at the front."

"Hm... let's see," Carolina said while getting up and instructed Clara to withdraw from Jenny's ass up to the glans. Carolina turned a little to present Jenny with her hard cock. The stainless steel cock ring behind her balls at the base of the penis shone in the light of the fluorescent tubes. "So you want this one?"

Jenny nodded vigorously and tried to grab Carolina's cock with her mouth. Carolina grabbed Jenny's hair and rubbed her penis across her face under her nose. Jenny immediately smelled Carolina's pleasant vanilla scent again.

"Clara! Very slowly now," came Carolina's command. "And you, little suckling piggy: beg for it."

Jenny tried to reach the tip of Carolina's cock with her tongue, but she pulled away in time. While Clara's silicone cock unstoppably worked its way into Jenny's bowels, the formerly proud mistress Jenny began to moan and beg:

"Mistress! Ohh... Please. Let me lick your cock! Ahh... Please. I want to feel your cock in my mouth! Gnnargh... Please! I want to suck it and I'll swallow whatever it'll spit out! Please, Mistress! Oahhh..."

Carolina stepped next to Jenny so that she could turn her head to the side. "Well, if you beg for it so nicely, I can't say 'no'," she said and held out her fully erect cock to Jenny.

Jenny greedily took it into her mouth and closed her lips around a live penis for the first time. She took it deep in her mouth, played around it with her tongue and let it slide out of her mouth up to the glans and immediately sucked it back again.

Carolina moaned heavily as the redheaded lesbian began her first semi-voluntary blowjob. She suppressed the urge to grab Jenny's head and fuck her throat. Instead, she let Jenny gather her experiences. She motioned to Clara and she resumed the assfuck with regular, long thrusts.

Jenny's moans of pleasure were muffled a little by Carolina's cock. Her cock sucking movements got faster and she slowly guided Carolina so that she was no longer standing next to her but in front of her.

'What the fuck am I actually doing here?' Jenny should have asked herself. Instead she thought, 'YES! I have Carolina in both my ends! Oh, what's that? Is she cumming already?'

Carolina didn't cum yet. What Jenny tasted was her pre-cum. Eventually she took Jenny's head in both hands and guided it up and down her long shaft again and again. Jenny gagged as an ill-timed thrust from Clara sent Carolina's cock down her throat. Prepared for the next thrust, she took the thick, throbbing cock deep inside her until her nose bumped into Carolina's lower belly.

Clara's regular, relentless thrusts soon brought Jenny back to the brink of climax. Her moans grew steadily and significantly louder.

Carolina grunted deeply and wrapped both hands around Jenny's neck. The exquisite feeling of touching her own cock through the skin of Jenny's throat with her long fingers finally brought her over the edge. She held Jenny tight as her cock twitched and erupted down the double impaled redhead's throat.

Jenny could have remembered the way Carolina's cock throbbed from last time, but was too busy to work on it with lips, tongue, and throat. Clara's fucking thrusts in her ass weren't exactly suitable for encouraging Jenny to think harder either. Her brain was gone, she was just a tied piece of fuck meat. When Carolina came, Jenny came too. Her knees buckled as the orgasm rolled over her and without Clara's strong hands on her waist belt she would have just collapsed. Carolina's cock shot load after load of sweet and salty vanilla custard down her mouth and throat, which she dutifully swallowed as promised.

Satisfied, Carolina pulled her cock out of Jenny's throat and let her suck and lick the already shrinking penis a few more times. She leaned down, kissed her forehead and patted her head. "Good little piggy."

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers