Consensual Non-consent Ch. 07

Story Info
Introducing Clara! Carolina explores Jenny's cunt.
1.3k words
4.33
5.6k
1
0

Part 7 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

Carolina put the towel down on the table and gave Adam the key ring. "Please check on Clara," she asked him, and Adam disappeared through the door.

"Clara?? What kind of Clara?!" Jenny tried to ask indignantly. But with that spreader gag and her tongue suppressed, she just let out a "C'a'a?? 'hat 'ind '' C'a'a?!"

"Calm down and wait," Carolina grinned and took the chain with the nipple clamps and a slightly thicker stainless steel plug out of the suitcase. "You are and will remain the main attraction here. And you will love Clara."

Carolina put the plug in her own mouth, took Jenny's right nipple between her fingers and let the first nipple clamp bite down. Jenny squeaked and Carolina attached the second clamp to Jenny's left nipple. Carolina gave the connecting chain a sharp tug and was satisfied when the clamps held tight. She slowly pulled the chain up and Jenny's tits followed. Carolina wiggled the chain and Jenny went on tiptoe. She grabbed her between the legs with the other hand and pushed her middle and ring fingers into her pussy. Jenny moaned lustfully and rubbed against Carolina's hand. She grabbed her crotch and began to finger fuck Jenny, which she accompanied by regularly pulling on the nipple chain.

As Jenny's moans grew louder, Carolina took the plug out of her mouth and slowly pushed it into Jenny's glistening cunt. "Brief pre-treatment," Carolina commented as she took the dripping plug out of Jenny and very slowly pushed it into its proper destination.

Adam closed the door to the shower room behind him and turned left. He walked down the hall and stopped at a cell door with the sign 'Clara' on it. The key turned in the lock, Adam stepped in and turned on the light. Clara lay on a T-shaped table, arms spread. Clara had two strictly braided, standing brown pigtails that came out of a silicone mask on the left and right. Her F-cup breasts were firm and soft at the same time, her pussy smooth. She had pretty feet but no hands. She also seemed strangely flat...

'Clara' was a body suit made from medical silicone that Carolina had ordered for Adam on Jenny's bill.

Adam unlocked his penis cage and took it off. He then carefully pushed his balls back into the channel they had descended from ages ago, tucked his cock between his legs and taped himself with medical tape to keep everything in place. He put on a tight hair net and applied some subtle eye make-up. Then he took the baby powder from the side-board and carefully powdered himself from head to toe. He grabbed the silicone suit and put his leg is one by one. He tugged at the stretchy material until Clara's feet and legs were properly seated and the opening for his butt hole was in the right place. Then he stuck first the left and the right arm up the sleeves of the Clara suit. Finally he slipped into Clara's head. He got up and adjusted his tits and face. Curious, he touched his functional silicone cunt, pushed the labia apart and fingered himself as a test. His fingers could go quite deep without reaching the end. He took them out again and inspected them. They were the only parts that still looked like Adam. He took two white, arm-long gloves from the side-board and pulled them on.

Clara completed her outfit with white nylons, a girdle and an open corsage, but left her crotch exposed. She also put on the wide leather collar with retaining ring. Finally, she slipped in a pair of white heeled shoes. Looking at herself in the mirror and, liking what she saw, she grabbed the keychain, the penis cage and a strap-on dildo from the side-board and stepped back into the hallway. She turned right, walked down the hall and slowly opened the shower door.

Meanwhile, Carolina had been enjoying Jenny's cunt and tits. She had fingered her hard and kept bumping into the stainless steel plug from inside of Jennys pussy. Several times already she had pulled her nipples so far that the clamps had come off. Carolina celebrated the reattachment of the nipple clamps every time. However, she had meticulously taken care to deny Jenny any orgasm.

When Clara stepped through the door, Jenny's jaw would have dropped even without the gag.

Carolina took her fingers out of Jenny's dripping cunt and stood up. "May I introduce? THIS is Clara." Clara curtsied and placed the bunch of keys, the penis cage and the strapon on the aluminium table. "Present yourself," Carolina demanded. Clara rotated on her own axis, crossed her arms under her breasts and wiggled her tits right in Jenny's face. Carolina got on her knees between the two women and shoved two fingers into Jenny's real cunt and Clara's silicone one. Clara grabbed the nipple chain that connected Jenny's nipples with both hands, and Jenny moaned with pleasure.

"Dear Clara, we've been waiting for you for a long time. As you can see, your skills are urgently needed here."

Clara stroked Jenny's cheek while she held the chain tight with her other hand.

"Yes, Mistress Carolina. I am entirely at your disposal," Clara said in Adam's voice.

Carolina got up and put her fingers from each other's pussy into the mouths of both of her ladies. Clara sucked hard on Jenny's juices and Jenny tasted a hint of silicone. Carolina took the strap-on from the table, grabbed Jenny's hair, pulled her head back and pushed the dildo down her throat.

"Well? Does that feel familiar? It's an exact replica of my cock."

Jenny's eyes started to water, but Carolina pulled the silicone cock out of her mouth again. She let Clara climb through the leather loops of the harness and pulled it up to her waist. Clara tightened the fastenings and the strapon stood straight. A little below Clara's exposed pussy was visible.

"I don't like your position," Carolina told Jenny, who was still hanging from the pulleys with the spreader bar between her feet and both arms stretched wide up and out. "That doesn't work at all."

Carolina went back to the table and grabbed a short chain, two leather wrist cuffs, a bright red ball gag, some padlocks, and the remote control for the two pulleys.

Carolina put the gag and leather cuffs on Clara, but didn't lock them together. Clara slipped two fingers through the attachment ring on Jenny's collar and pulled her forward and down as Carolina released the pulleys. When Jenny was tilted far enough, still with her arms up, Carolina briefly rotated Jenny's wrists inward so that her arms were parallel again. Carolina quickly reconnected Jenny's upper arm cuffs to the short chain and also locked her wrist cuffs together. She removed one of the pulleys from Jenny's wrists and slowly let the other one, which was still tugging on Jenny's hands, tighten.

Due to the uncomfortable position, Jenny was forced to lower her upper body and slowly but surely approached Clara's strapon. In addition, the nipple chain began to swing freely, which sent constant stimuli into Jenny's nipples. When Carolina finally switched off the remote control, Clara's cock was again halfway inside Jenny's mouth.

Clara put a hand on the back of Jenny's head and with a well-aimed, deep thrust reminded her of the first cock that had spilled into her mouth. Jenny coughed and heard Carolina say, "Come around then!"

Clara's cock disappeared from her throat and Carolina slapped her upstretched ass cheeks with both hands. "You shouldn't have any problems," Carolina said as she hooked Clara's handcuffs onto the D-rings on Jenny's waist belt.

Carolina got on her knees and very slowly pulled the stainless steel plug out of Jenny's butt, spit vigorously on Clara's silicone cock and guided it into Jenny's ass. Clara built up some pressure and watched as her cock was slowly swallowed by Jenny's ass.

Jenny gasped as the replica of Carolina's glans entered her back door and felt the familiar feeling of fullness. She held her breath until Clara's balls bumped against her buttocks. Slowly, with powerful thrusts, Clara began to assfuck Jenny.

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers