Consensual Non-consent Ch. 12

Story Info
After a night in the cage, Jenny gets cleaned up.
1k words
4.35
6.8k
00

Part 12 of the 16 part series

Updated 08/21/2023
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers

Carolina quietly opened the door to Jenny's cell and crept inside. Jenny snorkeled peacefully in her narrow cage. Long threads of drool flowed out of the corners of her mouth and down the dildo. Carolina silently removed the two bars that sealed the cage and opened the lid. She smacked her riding crop loudly on Jenny's buttocks. Jenny woke up with a start, so rudely awakened, and winced. The whole cage rattled.

"Wake up! You've been lying around lazily long enough. The night is over!", and the crop swished again on Jenny's bottom. Carolina turned the light on full. Jenny blinked in confusion.

"Well, you cock-sucking piggy? That must have been a night just to your liking. Well stuffed, front and back? How long have you been tasting my juice? Come on, you hot fuck meat! Fuck my cocks!" and again Carolina let her crop dance on Jenny's ass.

Jenny blinked sleepily. As the crop struck again, she jerked back and forth as best she could. The silicone casts of Carolina's penis in her ass and pussy moved about an inch in and out.

"That's pathetic. I can't even watch it," Carolina reproached her and slammed the crop twice on each buttock. "Anyway, each of your holes was allowed to familiarize itself extensively with my cock."

Carolina knelt in front of Jenny's head and released the dildo in Jenny's mouth from its holder. She took it by the wooden handle and started fucking Jenny's mouth. "You like it better than you want to admit, don't you?" Jenny choked and gagged when Carolina hit her uvula. Carolina took the cock out of her mouth and remarked: "Phew, you also reek quite badly. Disgusting. Off to the shower. And brush your teeth! ADAM!"

Carolina dropped the cage lid and Jenny's ears rang. She released the cage's brakes and pushed it through the door. The cage clattered across the floor as the doubly impaled Jenny was wheeled back into the shower room. There, Adam had just peeled off the Clara costume that he had placed on the aluminum table.

"ADAM! Change of plans. Before you continue: once basic cleaning. Mouth hole and asshole. Then soap up and rinse off. I'll help you as long as I don't get my pretty riding costume wet."

Adam took the cage and pushed it under the pulleys. Together they set about getting Jenny out of the cage: Carolina unscrewed the two dildos that had filled Jenny's holes all night. Jenny's sphincter closed slowly and Carolina took the chance to spit vigorously in her asshole. "You're a real anal slut, aren't you?" she commented, putting the two toys on the floor. Adam pulled out the padded bar that had held Jenny in a crouched position, wedged between her back and the crook of her arms. Jenny groaned gratefully. While Adam released Jenny's upper arm cuffs from the cage and reconnected them with a body-wide chain behind her back, Carolina unlocked the neck cuff and carefully threaded Jenny's head out. Adam untied Jenny's wrists, thighs and waist belt from the cage. Before Carolina also freed Jenny's feet, she connected them to the waist belt with a short chain so that Jenny would remain on her knees.

Adam was about to lower the pulleys when Carolina stopped him: "Oh, we can do that without."

The two grabbed Jenny under her thighs and armpits and lifted her out of her sleeping cage onto the floor.

Adam rolled the cage out of the shower and Carolina pushed a toothbrush with toothpaste into Jenny's right hand and barked, "Brush your teeth!"

While Jenny bent over as best she could to brush her teeth with her upper arms chained behind her back, Carolina stepped back and turned on the shower. Water started raining down from the ceiling all over the room. Adam took the enema tube from the holder and turned on the water here as well. "As often until clean water comes out. But at least three times!", she instructed him. The tube disappeared into Jenny's widened anus without much resistance. When the flush ran clear after the fourth time, he took Jenny's toothbrush and used the enema tube to hose her mouth clean before putting it away.

Carolina turned off the water and threw the shower gel and shampoo to Adam. Adam started lathering himself up. Then it was Jenny's turn. He was particularly thorough in her crotch and on her breasts. When there were only two mountains of foam, Carolina turned on the shower again and Jenny kneeling on the floor and Adam standing above her became visible again. Carolina threw Adam two towels, with which Jenny was rubbed dry.

Carolina took four chains from the aluminum table, stalked through the puddles to Jenny, bent down to her and sniffed. "Much better. I'll get you ready to go out and then we'll go." Jenny's hands were connected in front with another body-wide chain that came to lie just below her breasts. Three more chains connected her thigh cuffs to each other and to the waist belt. Finally, Carolina released Jenny's feet from the waist belt so that she could stand, but could only take small steps with her thighs tied.

"Oh," Carolina went. "But something is missing!"

She disappeared through the door and returned shortly after with Jenny's collar. "We took that off of you, so you can sleep well."

Carolina put the cold collar around Jenny's neck and locked it.

"Almost done."

Carolina rummaged in the drawers of the aluminum table and brought out a two meter long chain, which she attached to Jenny's collar. She picked up the other end and tugged.

"Come on. Get up!"

Adam lifted Jenny to her feet.

"We're going to take a little walk in the woods while Adam makes breakfast."

Carolina pulled the chain and when Jenny didn't move, she let the crop slap Jenny's left breast.

"Come! You will like this."

Jenny followed Carolina on the chain with small steps outside. She squinted into the morning sun. The cool forest air surrounded her and suddenly her nipples stood up tight. Carolina grinned and caressed her nipples with the whip.

"That's what I'm talking about."

Carolina led Jenny on her chain onto a small forest path.

Sveske1
Sveske1
26 Followers