Consensually Taken

Story Info
Enjoying consensual non-consent...
2.4k words
7.5k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

All work is fiction intended for fantasy only, regardless of content, and consent must always be acquired when engaging in any sex act with another adult.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

---

Jerome exhaled softly, the mage coming upon the dragoness' cavern. Truthfully, it was cliché that Malachite had taken up residence there, though he did not expect anything less from a dragon with a hoard of gold that was said, apparently, to rival a king's. She had collected it all over a grand time, after all, since he had first known her and gotten to know of her particular inclinations...

But he was more than happy to help her out.

The mountain air nipped at his skin, his cloak drawn close around his neck, the long pantaloons diving into his long, black boots, though he wore a neat tunic beneath. With his staff in hand, Jerome took a breath and stepped inside, the handle of his staff, gnarled and knotted like the roots of a tree, erupting in a blazing flash of violet light.

"Dragon!" He cried, his voice not quite deep enough to be considered a bellow, trying to put on a bit of an act for her, though it was not the first time that he had visited Malachite with nefarious intentions in mind. "Your time has come! Face me and we shall see who is truly worthy of your hoard!"

The roar that greeted Jerome would have knocked him back off his feet if he had not been expecting it, a rush of wind whipping up his cloak from his body, head down, hair flying crazily about his face. He cursed under his breath, but there was no moment in which to neaten the mess of his brown hair back into something resembling his usual tidiness, not as she barrelled towards him. If he had not known that she was harmless, to him, and that it was all part of the kinky play they had been exploring, he would have feared her. Still, it was early days for them getting to know one another...

Although she was a biped, the dragoness ran for him on all fours, wings flared, flapping, buffeting him with gust after gust of wind. The violet light of his staff cast over the trinkets and treasures littering her cave, the mound of gold rising up and up to the point at which she leapt for him. Sliding and skittering down with a roar and a snap of her mighty jaws, the rich green dragoness with brown points, to the spines on her back, her sharp claws, the blocky tip of her tail, scattered gold as easily as she would ants, twenty feet tall when she stood upright and a force to be reckoned with.

"Who dares enter my cave?" Malachite bellowed, clad in a simple leather top that cut off at the bottom of her ribs and a skirt-like wraparound with a slit up the right side, for mobility. "Do you truly think yourself worthy of taking my gold, foolish man?"

She leered down at him as if she had never seen Jerome before, standing to her full height, his violet light glancing off the deep forest green of her scales, the plate scales running down her front, from the connection of her head to her neck down to her lower abdomen, a lighter shade of green that shifted between shades lightly in the low light.

Yet he could not fear her, not as he smirked and peered up, eyes darkening with intent. Yet it was all part of their game, what he and the dragoness had started, unconventionally, yet had found worked for them.

He grinned.

"Only when it was never yours, to begin with, dragoness... You've thieved every scrap of this gold and it's time you learned what it's like to be on the bottom!"

That was not something that would have bothered him before, but, well, he had more than one spell up his sleeve after travelling for so long. Pulling the incantation from the reserves of his mind, he poured his magic into his staff and sent the spell flying towards her, wrapping around her much like...well...

"Unff! What is the meaning of this?"

Malachite reeled, the dragoness' eyes wide open to reveal golden irises, anger flashing across her muzzle, strained wrinkles appearing across the scales. She grunted and heaved, but something drew her arms back and back, whipping her legs out from under her even as her wings flared. The lips of the mage moved again, but she crashed down onto her hoard with a scattering smatter of gold being shifted, gems tumbling to a new resting place, heaving and roaring, though the dragoness no longer found that she had the breath in her lungs with which to let it truly fly.

No... No, she was restrained! Her heart surged even as her lust rose, muscles bunching and trying to fight back instinctively. Ropes of blue magic wound around her, lashing her wrists together behind her back and forcing her down onto her belly on top of her gold, her legs wrenched back behind her too, higher than before! Malachite gasped, even as something twisted in the pit of her stomach, something that the dragon could not put a name to, like heat pooling in the core of her being and resting there, throbbing, flaring up like a dragon's fire.

She'd have to uncover more about that later.

But the bonds hogtied her as her ankles were lashed and knotted, the thick leather cord solidifying from the magic as the blue dissipated. Her tail swung out, intent on knocking the mage back, but he caught her easily with another flash of blue magic, binding it up to another sliver of cord that had wound around her neck. Malachite gulped, eyes wide, chest heaving, heat coursing through her that could not be released.

"What...is this?"

Her tail hooked up to the back of the makeshift collar as she quivered, weakness flowing through her. More magic? That was new for him, something that she had not expected him to do... But she had her own magic -- and he had been able to overcome it so easily? She huffed and grunted, shifting her weight, her wings feeling so soft and so fragile that they crumpled down against her back, sliding into a magical wing-binder. For those, however, magic crackled and sparked around them, holding them tightly, but gently.

Jerome sauntered up to her, unable to keep the cocky lilt out of his step.

"And, so, the mighty have fallen," he teased, yet he meant no true malice. "I won't take all of your gold, but perhaps there are other ways for your mouth to be used than for such crude words, hm?"

He stroked her muzzle, his magic rendering her incapable of snapping at him: another little magical restraint that he had learned on his travels. Magical BDSM, after all, was not all about physical restraints, like the hogtie that he had forced and curved her body into, her buttocks exposed for the roaming tease of his eye, though he had his attention on other parts of her. Like the smooth curve and line of her muzzle, how her tongue fluttered faintly in the track between her teeth as she breathed, nostrils pulling and tugging with every breath she raked into her lungs.

Still, it was a feat of, perhaps crazy, courage that had the mage letting his shaft out of his pantaloons, the trousers loose enough that he only had to undo his belt. His arousal swelled, softly and surely, as the dragoness gaped, staring at his hardening prick as if she had not imagined such a thing coming to pass. Anyone looking at him would have thought that he was insane, yet he trusted her, despite the dragoness' supposed predicament. Well, he did have her right where he wanted her...

Jerome hid a smirk, choosing not to comment on the flash of desire in her eyes. She would not hurt him, not with his magical restraints. And, if he was bold enough, he would have her heated snatch for dessert after showing her where her place truly was...

Malachite trembled, damp between the thighs, yet a part of her reeled from the act. To do that...to a human? Yet his shaft was right there, pressing up closer to her lips and she couldn't even pull away physically from it!

There was a part of her that didn't want to, sultry and moaning, shivering in anticipation. With so much swirling, happening all at once, she couldn't make sense of the clashing, conflicting needs and desires, the indignation of being forced so low...

"Weak human..." She moaned, though there was no bite in her words as he presented his cock to her lips and her eyes grew hungry. "You...shall...pay... Mmmph..."

That would have been a lot more convincing if she hadn't been twining and twirling her tongue around his length. Her maw was much bigger than his shaft, yet Jerome was not outsized by her, not at all, not as he groaned and leaned over her, taking hold of one of her horns, even though his fingers could not close fully around it, it was that thickly rounded.

"Mmm... You're better with something stuffing your maw," he teased her, his tone lighter, almost playful. "I'm knee-high to you and here you are, trussed up for the pleasure of a common mage..."

Malachite whined and quivered, her tail trying to lash back and forth, though it was drawn up short by her bounds. Lying on her front with her arms drawn back and legs up in a hogtie, tying her tail off to the leather encasing her neck had been a stroke of brilliance, her breasts still covered though barely so, gold shifting and moving under her as she tried to squirm.

Desire curled through her, hot and sordid, something that should not have been there and yet made itself known anyway. He held her horn tightly, his staff clasped in his free hand to make sure that the magic remained active, letting out a low grunt as he speared into her maw.

And she did it for him too, the much smaller human thrusting and grinding, her toned, muscular body no good against him. Her scales might have pulled taught over her flesh, showing how there was not a spare ounce of fat on her body despite her lightly feminine draconic figure, but it was no good to her, no good at all. Rendered weak, Malachite shuddered as she was forced to pleasure his cock with her tongue, something driving her on, urging her to lash her tongue around him and lap with an air of desperation up the length.

"And suck."

Her lips clamped closed around him as she grunted, but it would not be long, no... Not as the heat of her maw seeped into him, every rolling thrust of his hips bringing Jerome closer and closer to that delirious high of absolute need. Malachite suckled around him, losing herself there, moaning lusciously around his cock as her tongue pulled and twined and twisted.

She slurped around him, ashamed of the noises she was making, yet he kept thrusting, letting the steady rock of his hips bring him closer and closer to orgasm. He panted lightly, licking his lips, though a smirk tugged at the corner of them, betraying his true enjoyment. It was good, at least for her, that she had found someone that she could trust enough to really let her guard down, especially when it came under the guise of non-consensual play.

She shuddered, submitting with a sigh. There was nowhere for her to go, confused by the magic, the slick slide of his cock between her suckling lips more sensual than it had any right to be. He was so much smaller and yet he had her right where he wanted her, her pussy wet, a big part of her swelling and almost wanting him to take her there too.

But that was something that Malachite would have to think over, yes... Something...to consider... Maybe something for the next time they arranged to meet up?

Even her thoughts came sluggishly as his pace abruptly sped up, thrusting harder and faster, grinding into her mouth as his hips bumped her nose with every thrust. He groaned long and low in the back of his throat -- and then her maw was full of his slick seed, his shaft nowhere near long enough to reach the back of her elegant muzzle and spend his offering straight down her throat.

So, she had to gulp as he let her have everything that his body had to offer, controlled and subdued, quivering in ardent horniness that still had no right in taking her body like that. And yet it was no longer for Malachite to decide, his temporary dragon toy to do with as he pleased, allowing him to have his way with her. But he wouldn't keep her bound for long, however, as he knew how sore her wings, especially, got. And she would tell him if things were to be done for that session, after all.

Jerome groaned and panted, straightening up from where he had curled over her head, dizzy with pleasure. He hadn't had a release like that in a long time and, already, his eyes roamed her hoard, picking out choice artefacts that he would take for his own. It was all a form of payment, after all, for such a treat...

The gold would become his and the dragoness, well... Malachite would be left with a desire for subjugation unlike what she had experienced before, the need that had been tugging and pulling, what she had been feeding with Jerome's help, her friend returning, again and again, to help her out with her needs. Groaning long and low, the dragoness' tongue lashed out against the side of her muzzle, panting heavily, tasting his cream on her scales still even as he withdrew from the depths of her maw, her sex leaking her arousal, even then.

Their arrangement would continue, going from one strength to another, yet only time would tell just how deep into their kinky play they would go...

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Whole Package Femboy dreams about futa and receives more than he dreamed.in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Night He Shouldn't Forget Guy wakes up next to hot t-girl. He can't remember anything.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Pegged at the Party A drunken werewolf is pegged at a mistress' party...in BDSM
Bets Maid A high stakes gambler wins something he hadn't expected.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Christmas with His Mother An eagle owl anthro spends time with his pregnant mother...in NonHuman
More Stories