Consent Pt. 03

Story Info
A woman is completely paralyzed and has sex.
1.7k words
4.4
5.3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingrid was looking up at the ceiling. It was blurry. She hear Cheyenne off to the side, "Hey, Blondie! Can you hear me?"

Ingrid tried to turn her head to look at Cheyenne but it wouldn't move, her eyes didn't even shift. She saw Cheyennes hand move in her field of vision and a blurry finger move down and almost touch her eyeball. She wanted to blink. She knew her body wanted to blink but there was nothing but the blurry finger.

She knew she was completely at the mercy of Dakota and Cheyenne. They had been so enraged at her, it was the only think she could think of to appease them.

Curare. Pancuronium. A complete paralytic. It wasn't being asleep and at their mercy, it was being awake and aware and at their complete mercy. She couldn't even breathe. She became aware of a slight burning in her lungs. She felt the pulse-ox monitor on her finger and knew they were watching it. She hoped they were watching it. The mask wasn't on her mouth. She needed a breath. She struggled to breathe.

Before when they sedated each other breathing was handled autonomically. Here it had to be supplied externally.

"82 percent." Dakota said and placed the mask over her nose and mouth and gave her a couple of quick puffs. She became aware that the periphery of the world had gone black and was now clearing up.

Ingrid's heart pounded as she realized she could have died. They were at her place instead of Cheyenne's. The two of them could have left her there and it would have looked like natural causes. They could stage it any way they liked. She knew she deserved it. She goaded Cheyenne into actually fucking him. She had only wanted to take him in the ass.

Ingrid contemplated the goading, the sense of triumph she felt as Dakota's cock penetrated Cheyenne's cunt as she drove the dildo into her ass. She also remember how it all went sideways.

***

Dakota was lying on his back, completely unconscious and breathing slowly. Ingrid slapped his face lightly. "He's out"

Cheyenne reached down and wrapped her hand around his eject penis and checked the cock ring. It was tight but not too tight. She bend over and licked the tip savoring the flavor.

"So who gets the strap on first?" Ingrid asked grabbing a bottle of lube and applying a generous amount to Dakota's asshole sliding a finger in easily.

"I was thinking about that. He is expecting it. He knows that he will have a quite possibly very large dildo in his ass. Planning to poop blood for a day." Cheyenne said while stroking Dakota's hard cock.

Ingrid picked up the strap on and started to lube the shaft. "Still, I think it would be fun."

"Go ahead then." Cheyenne said helping Ingrid with the harness and giving a quick kiss to her nipple. "The stimulation for you won't be that great and because he's passed out there's no reaction and frankly that's the best part."

Ingrid lifted and spread Dakota's legs caressing his muscular thighs. She eased the tip of the dildo into his ass and then pushed. Once it started in, it slid smoothly. She smiled as she felt her thighs hit the back of his.

She looked down at his dick and a drop of cum oozing out of the tip.

Cheyenne cupped his balls and stroked his dick easing more cum out. "You are ovaries deep in his ass. How does it feel?"

Ingrid pulled back and started to drive the dildo in and out. It was clean except for the lube. Dakota had prepared. "It feels good. I see what you mean though. If he were begging or perhaps crying it would awesome. This is just okay."

"Would you like some DP action?" Cheyenne asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Him in my ass and you in my pussy?"

"Let's keep the strap-on ass only. We don't want any nasty infections."

Blondie climbed onto Dakota and eased his bare cock into her shaved pussy. "mmm it feels nice."

She leaned forward and started to kiss his limp body as she lowered herself down onto his cock. She fucked him madly wanting him to respond to her. She clawed his chest and bit his lips.

Suddenly a new sensation overtook her as the dildo filled her anus. Ingrid worked her torso to pull Dakota's flesh out as Cheyennes's rubber probed her depths. Reversing the movement filled her pussy as her rear emptied.

It was such a majestic feeling choosing how she was filled. She wanted it to last forever but the pleasure of it all was controlling her and pushing her towards her release controlled her. She started moving faster, alternation which hole was filled.. She collapsed on his chest, thrilling in the sensation.

"You have to try this."

"I'm not sure." Cheyenne said sounding nervous for the first time that Ingrid had ever heard. Her pale blue eyes locked with Cheyenne's dark blue. Ingrid grabbed a fistful of dark brown hair and pulled the doctor's face towards hers for a kiss.

"You will do this or I will make sure that people find out about your videos."

Cheyenne struggled and then took off the strap on, plopping the lubed end in Ingrid's hand.

Cheyenne kissed the inert Dakota on the lips and grabbed the tube of lube and applied it thoroughly to her tight pussy. She lowered her self carefully. This was only the second time she had had a man in there and it was hard going.

Cheyenne rocked slowly back and forth easing the cock in and out.

Ingrid smiled and lined up the dildo half an inch from the other woman's ass. She could tell that was the way she normally took her lovers. The wear and tear were obvious.

Ingrid slammed the rubber home.

Cheyenne screamed.

Her fingernails dug into Dakota's muscular shaved chest instantly drawing blood.

Ingrid pulled out and Cheyenne kept screaming. "Owww. He's stuck. I can't pull off. He's stuck."

***

The world was turning black around the edges as Ingrid's lungs burned. There was a faint beeping that sounded like it was coming from a mile away. She tried to breathe, to suck in a little air. But nothing moved. She felt the pounding in her pussy and ass as phalli both flesh and plastic filled her.

Suddenly a blast of air filled her lungs and then another. She counted twenty breaths and the world became sharp and clear and the beeping stopped.

"You've got to feel this" Dakota said. "The vibrations are just wild." Ingrid felt a finger join the penis in her pussy.

"That is kinda cool. So what do you think about all this?" Cheyenne said removing her finger and resuming thrusting with the strap on.

"I'm glad my dick healed for it." He said lifting the breathing mask off of Ingrid's motionless face to slap her. She started to panic as he was slow to put it back. Didn't they know she would die with out them.

"Put your finger here." Dakota said as he guided Cheyenne's finger back into Ingrid's pussy.

"Blondie's heart is racing and you feel that on your dick?"

"I feel it on my dick when we fuck."

Cheyenne kissed him. "Thank you for putting it that way. I would rather be raped and left pregnant than make love."

"Why aren't they giving me air!" Ingrid tried to scream but she only managed a lifeless stare from her unmoving eyes.

Air returned to her and then resumed at a regular rate that matched the fucking. She relaxed a bit mentally but then remembered the screams.

***

"I'm fucking stuck. You never just jam it in someone's ass. Quick get me off. "

Cheyenne put her feet on either side of Dakota's hips and tried to stand while Ingrid lifted her but all they succeeded in doing was raising Dakota's hips.

"Why isn't he coming out."

"Muscle spasms. Penis captiva. I get stressed my vag closes like Chick-fil-A when Christmas falls on a Sunday."

Cheyenne was working to try and get the cockring off when she felt a poke in her arm. "This should relax you."

Cheyenne slumped unresponsively. Ingrid tried to pull her off Dakota's erect cock but she was still clenched tightly.

Ingrid didn't know what to do. She had t been trained for this and she was the type of person who lived and died by the training. She remembered that Cheyenne was trying to get the cockring off.

She ran to the kitchen and grabbed some cooking shears. She slid them carefully inside of the cockring and cut it. The silicon was unyielding. She maneuvered the sheets and was finally able to cut through it. She made a small nick in his scrotum in the process. She figured it was better than the blood supply being cut off for however long it took for help to arrive. If she called for it.

Ingrid was worried what would happen if people found out. If a nurse was found mid coitus with two heavily sedated physicians.

She tried separating the lovers again but while the base of Dakota's member had drained he was still turgid and stuck inside of Cheyenne.

Ingrid struck her head trying to remember what to do. Something in her memory stuck to drain the blood. She pulled the plunger out of the syringe and stuck it into the side of Dakota's dick. The chocolate colored blood flowed quickly and the left side of his dick slackened. She stuck the needle in the other side and his cock fell out of Cheyenne's spasming vagina. She bandaged the would as best as she could.

The world was going dark again as she remembered wondering if she would ever be forgiven.

***

The world started to brighten and she felt a stab in her arm. The breathing was regular and she felt a cock spasming in her pussy.

She tried to blink and her eyes shut the slightest bit. They were almost able to focus. She laid there happy that she was going to survive this.