Consent Pt. 02

Story Info
Long shifts in the ER.
2k words
4
4.3k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 08/15/2023
Created 06/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The setting sun flooded the E.R. with a dull reddish glow. Dakota ran his hand through his freshly trimmed hair and scratched his stubbly chin. He was carrying a tray of coffees as he entered through the patient entrance to get a sense of how bad it was. He was shocked by how eerily empty it was.

He got to the triage desk and found it marked with a sign that due to staffing issues the ER was closed. He ripped the sign down and continued to walk through to the back.

"Blondie, get out front. There is no one out there." He said handing her a coffee. "There is cream and sugar in the bag."

"Didn't you get the email? The ER doctors are protesting some bullshit. They've called a sickout." Agnes said grabbing a coffee and a fistful of sugar packets. "Dayshift nurses are talking of joining them but we are too fungible. The hospital would just shift us around. That's why we don't have a triage nurse."

Cheyenne walked in and grabbed a coffee out of Dakota's hands. "Email? Who does that shit. If they want me I carry a pager."

Agnes cast a side eye at the pager and ran a hand over her grey hair. "That shit is older than I am."

"If it was good enough for grandpa..."

"What's a pager?" Blondie asked.

"Yeah old woman. What's a pager?" Dakota said turning to Cheyenne.

"That's it. No lube for you." Cheyenne said stroking an imaginary phallus.

Blondie blushed and rushed out front. Dakota got on the phone to alert 911 that they were taking ambulances. The night was fairly quiet as the news had reported that people in need of medical assistance should go to other hospitals.

Around 10pm Blondie came back. "I am sending foreign object in the rectum into exam 1. I didn't ask but $10 on 4" white. Cheyenne, I'll also take the side bet."

Everyone looked at the couple coming in. A brother and sister pair of "Frequent Fliers" were walking nervously back to the exam room.

Agnes chimed in "$5 12" black"

Dakota thought a bit and said "Purple in a funky shape, dragon dick. $20"

Cheyenne paused and rubbed her abdomen, "$5 on pink, 6". Side bet is on."

Cheyenne followed the couple back into the room and came out with a pinky sized vibrator. "You bitch, you knew it was in the girl."

Blondie laughed. "So did you." She slid a hand down her scrub pants and said "I am so going to enjoy this."

Cheyenne winked and responded, "twice"

Blondie led the couple out to perform some paperwork and told them how her mother the lawyer told her and her siblings, "Anal and pegging for that matter, don't count as incest in this state. Keep it to the butt stuff and it's legal."

The couple blushed and she handed them a pamphlet on safe anal sex.

Cheyenne pulled Blondie aside, "Your mother told you?"

"She and my brother were close."

"He was only close to her?"

"I don't yuck others yums, but it's just not for me."

"Incest?"

"Anal. I'd let him eat me out any day of the week and twice on Sundays" Blondie said with a wistful smile as she headed back to the front.

The night wore on and things started to pick up, There was a car accident with major traumas that tied up both Cheyenne and Dakota, followed by a severe case of alcohol poisoning that led to a college student being placed on a ventilator.

"I'm sending an email." Cheyenne said as she started to type. Her tongue was sticking out the side of her mouth and she had a frustrated look of concentration.

Dakota looked at her warily.

"What's it going to say?"

"Dunno, ER open until judgement day, yada yada, lives are more important, yada yada, 18 hour shifts, yada yada."

"I'm down for 18 hour shifts for the next thirty years or so then retire to a private island." Dakota said.

Cheyenne nodded, "You, me, and Blondie's kids."

"Don't I get a say in this?" Blondie interjected.

"Will you fuck him anytime he asks and occasionally ask yourself?"

"Um... Yes..."

"Will you occasionally do it when one or both of you are too drunk to think of condoms?"

"No!"

"Let me change the question. Are you going to get so drunk you fuck him without condoms, again?" Cheyenne asked staring pointedly.

Blondie shook her head.

"Then you have made your choice. You continue on the way you're going in 5-10 years you'll squeeze out three or four little ones that will unfortunately feature Dakota's nose with half of them having his undersized penis."

Dakota's jaw dropped.

Blondie complained, "He has a good sized penis."

Agnes walked over and grabbed Dakota by the root. She massaged it briefly. "A grower not a shower. 60th percentile."

"You've felt enough erect penises to percentile them?" Cheyenne stammered, confused.

"Catheters. They don't go in well soft."

"70 maybe 75." Blondie confirmed. "And guys never complain about a little fluffing."

Dakota felt vindicated and Cheyenne wandered off to a patient when Blondie whispered in his ear. "50. Tragically normal, but perfectly fine."

Around midnight things calmed, Cheyenne asked Dakota, "6am to midnight or midnight to 6pm?"

"Midnight to six. See you at dawn and bring me coffee bitch" Dakota said.

"You like the milkshakes right, bitch?"

Dakota swatted her ass with a loud sound. "A red eye works."

She looked back at him with a smile.

As the night was dragging on Agnes snuck up on Dakota and grabbed his ass. "That's nice." She said caressing his taught muscle. "Come into exam 3 and I'll get you a B12." Her hand moved around to the front and she added and maybe a BJ."

He followed her into the exam room and she didn't entirely close the curtain. He realized at that point that that particular exam room faced down the hallway to the rest of the hospital, through a door that was normally closed. A door that Blondie was working on blocking open.

Agnes kneeled before him he was looking down at her short gray hair when her hands pulled down his scrub pants revealing that he had been going commando that day.

She looked up at him, her brown eyes locking on his green. She stuck out her tongue and licked the underside of his penis taking the head into her mouth. She twisted her head but kept eye contact. The wrinkles around her eyes grew deeper with concentration. Dakota finally broke contact as he looked up and shut his eyes. Agnes could give master classes on how to give a blow job. She varied speed, heat, moisture and pressure. Her tongue was a marvel of precision as she massaged his glans. She tapped the vertical slit of the opening and at Dakota's peak of passion, she edged a tooth along it.

Right as he unloaded his cum into her mouth he felt a sharp pinch in his ass as Agnes injected the B12. He was shocked back to reality as he saw the bulk on the overnight staff watching and clapping. He pulled up his pants and shook his head.

Cheyenne was in bright and early with coffees. Dakota took his and drank it greedily. He felt the word brighten as the coffee powered its way through the fog. He was more tired than normal. He knew that it was because he was looking at another 12 hours in the hot seat.

He grabbed a chart and headed for a room to greet the next patient with nonspecific symptoms. It was going to be a long day.

As he closed the curtain he heard Blondie tell Cheyenne, "Check your email, I sent a vid."

Cheyenne responded, "How would you feel if you were recorded secretly?"

"The first few times I was pissed. After a while I realized it opened up to me a whole new world of sex partners, that and it became content for my OnlyFans."

"What about true love?" Cheyenne asked.

"Meh, you've already decided I'm going to have Dakota's bastards and I'm okay with that." she said taking a coffee and walking out.

Agnes walked over to Dakota. "I need you to sign a release for my OnlyFans."

Cheyenne's eyes bugged out a bit.

"GILFs are big money in the porn world, and I could pass you off as my son."

Dakota nodded and glanced at a crumpled form she passed him. He checked a couple of boxes, scribbled something and then signed.

Agnes walked away as the day shift nurses started to arrive.

"Did you read that?"

"Vaguely. It's shorter than the ones insurance lawyers shove at me. I checked show my dick and face, and replace my name with pseudonym."

"What pseudonym?"

"Doctor Strangefuck."

"How I learned to stop worrying and love the womb"

They gave a high five and look at the day nurses who were giving them strange looks.

The day went by quickly. The patients were easy, simple maladies that could be treated with paracetamol and rest. They took turns dealing with patients and in the surprisingly copious down time, cuddle a bit in an exam room.

"Would you trust me to sedate you and have my way with you?"

Dakota yawned. "No permanent harm. Aside from that, okay."

"I could fuck you?"

He nodded.

"Without a condom?"

"I've already agreed to let you raise Blondie's and my children. I figure yours will have better genes."

"What is her name? There is old one and blonde one."

"Hell if I know. I only know Agnes because it matches well with old one."

Cheyenne snuggled her head down, when tall day nurse walked in. "We have a bleeder."

"Odds."

The two doctors threw out fingers and Dakota followed the tall nurse to the patient.

Around 4pm the hospital lawyer entered the bullpen and asked for a name that neither Dakota nor Cheyenne recognized.

Swarthy nurse responded, "He called off sick."

"Who is in charge?"

Cheyenne said, "I guess I am."

"How long have you been on?"

"10 hours into an 18."

The lawyer blanches and turned to Dakota, "And you?"

"22 of 24, we heard doctor what's her nuts wasn't coming in so we rescheduled."

"Don't forget what's his tits. He called off too."

The lawyer glanced down at his paper work. "You guys good for another 14 hours?"

"14 days." Cheyenne responded.

"14 weeks." Dakota said with glassy eyes.

"As of 6 am tomorrow you two have 60 hours off."

Dakota showed up at 6 am to pick up Cheyenne for their long weekend together/

"Ingrid is coming with us." Cheyenne said indicating Blondie.

Dakota nodded and the two women climbed into his car and he drove to Cheyenne's apartment.

"Would would you two like to watch some movies?" Cheyenne asked bringing out a bottle of alcohol, a bucket of ice and three glasses.

Her guests nodded and they were treated to a montage of Cheyenne performing oral sex on a parade of men, culminating in an extended clip of Dakota fucking Blondie.

"I didn't know I was being filmed!" Blondie spat out.

"There is a sign 'All actives may be recorded.'"

"There is also a sign that says 'No fat chicks.'"

"Are you a fat chick?"

Blondie shook her head.

"Don't worry. You two are the only ones who have seen this. Now for something special."

Cheyenne took a long drink and the video of Dakota fucking her inert body started. The preliminaries of the drugging and consent were removed and it went straight into him checking her pulse and fucking her.

"Were you drugged?" Blondie asked.

Cheyenne nodded with her hand rubbing furiously under her scrubs.

"Did he do it?"

Cheyenne shook her head and then her body convulsed as she stared at Dakota fucking her limp body.

Dakota looked over at the nanny cam and at a location he presumed had a camera. He dry swallowed two Viagra and felt his penis start to rise. He looked back at where he knew the camera was. "I Dakota consent to oral, anal and vaginal sex, with and without condoms with Cheyenne and Blondie... I mean Ingrid."

He took the syringe and stuck in in his thigh. He looked at the camera, closed his eyes and pushed the plunger.