Consent, TN Pt. 03

Story Info
Vickie and Ted get with Julie.
3.2k words
4.57
2.4k
4
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/24/2024
Created 04/18/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please rate and comment. Your input helps writers improve. Thank you!

In the bedroom, Vickie took Julie into an embrace and kissed her, frenching. She slid her hands down to Julie's thighs and then pulled them back up, behind her short skirt. Feeling her nude ass cheeks she assumed Julie was wearing a thong, but continuing up she found no waistband. 'Hmmm, commando. Interesting,' she thought.

In response, Julie slid her hands around from Vickie's back and took her breasts in them. Vickie was wearing a thin t-shirt and no bra, giving her near full access. Vickie's nipples were already erect and Julie took them in her fingertips, rubbing them eagerly. Vickie moaned and ground her loins into Julie's.

Thus far, Ted had enjoyed watching the two women explore their sapphic sides. But the scene excited him and he was anxious to move things along. He stripped off his clothes, turned back the bed, and laid down, his back propped against the headboard.

When the women broke their embrace and turned around they were greeted with the view of an attractive, fit, naked man laying on the bed fully erect. They both stripped off their clothes and jumped on the bed, one on each side of him.

"Dayummm!," Julie said, "that's nice!" as she stared at his cock. She started to reach for it then paused and looked at Vickie, who nodded yes. Julie took him in her hand and caressed his shaft, purring softly as she did. "This looks delicious. I want to have it in my mouth, and in my pussy."

"Be my guest," Vickie told her. "He loves blowjobs."

Julie leaned over and kissed the very tip of his cock. She wrapped her hand around his shaft and lowered her mouth over his head. She sucked on his head, teasing his urethra with the tip of her tongue, and running it around the ridge, and across the frenulum.

Ted lay back and concentrated on the sensations his cock was feeling in Julie's mouth. He loved the way her hand felt when she cupped his balls and rolled them around gently. She moved her hand and gripped the base of his shaft. When she took all of him in her mouth, her hand followed it up as she withdrew. Again and again she bobbed her mouth up and down and stroked with her hand at the same time.

"I'm going to cum if you don't stop," Ted cautioned. Julie cut her eyes up to look at Vickie who shrugged her shoulders and tilted her head, indicating she should choose. Julie chose completion. She redoubled her efforts and was rewarded with a mouth full of cum as Ted shot off into her.

"Jeesuz," he cried, "that's great!"

Julie sucked every last drop out of him then pulled off his cock and turned to Vickie. She opened her mouth to show Vickie her prize and Vickie immediately grabbed her and pressed her mouth to Julie's. Julie kissed back and pushed some of Ted's cum into Vickie's mouth. They separated and both swallowed then opened to show each other, and Ted, their empty mouths.

With Ted temporally out of action, Vickie pushed Julie onto her back and then straddled her, dangling her pussy over Julie's mouth. Vickie lowered her face and began eating Julie's pussy. She first licked and teased her clit then ran her tongue down her slit. At the opening she pushed her tongue deep inside and began to tongue fuck her new friend.

Julie was matching Vickie's moves exactly, thrilling in the physical and mental sensations of doing to Vickie's pussy exactly what she felt happening to her's. It was an almost surreal experience and she loved it. 'We're definitely doing this again...and again!' she thought to herself.

Ted was still limp but when he heard and saw both women scream and thrash about with their orgasms he started to stiffen again. With Vickie's gorgeous ass right before him he couldn't resist and, after dipping his fingers into her wet pussy for lubrication, he slid one between her cheeks and fingered her rosebud.

Julie was concentrating on Vickie's clit, and her activities were starting to have the desired effect. When Ted plunged his finger into her ass and stroke it in and out Vickie could hold back no more. With a loud grunt she came, bathing Julie's face with her cum. Julie kept sucking her clit until Vickie couldn't take any more and pushed her away. Tim pulled out of her ass and Vickie collapsed flat on the bed.

Julie looked at Ted and thought his cock looked about ninety percent there. Taking him in her mouth a second time completed his transition. Julie straddled him, facing his feet and raised up to put his cock head at her opening. She slowly lowered herself on him, sighing when she reached bottom. She began stroking slowly as Vickie, now recovered, began playing with her breasts and nipples.

"Julie, you said you don't do anal. Does that include fingerplay?" Ted asked.

"Fingers are okay on the outside - a finger rimjob I guess. Although I saw what happened with Vickie when you penetrated her so I might be up for trying something more sometime," she replied.

"You have an absolutely beautiful, pink rosebud. I want to give you an oral rimjob soon," Ted told her.

Julie leaned forward and took Vickie's nipple in her mouth, sucking and licking it. Vickie leaned in and reached one hand to fondle Ted's balls while continuing to maul Julie's breast and nipple. Then she abandoned the breast to use that hand on Julie's clit. As soon as she touched it Julie let out a squeal of pleasure.

With Vickie fondling both their genitals and Julie riding Ted's cock they were both rapidly approaching takeoff. "Ted, I'm getting very close," Julie said.

"I'm right there with you," he replied. "Don't hold back on my account."

With that Julie sped up her bobbing and moments later came hard, crying out her enjoyment. Her's set him off and he shot his second, slightly smaller, load into her pussy. Julie kept stroking until he was fully spent and too sensitive for movement as he shouted "Stop! Enough!" and grabbed her hips to stop her.

Vickie laid on her back, her the top of her head on Ted's ball sac. "Sit on my face, Julie." Julie knee-walked forward as Ted pulled his legs out to give her room. Vickie pulled her down so her pussy was on her mouth and began probing inside with her tongue. Between Ted's load and her own extreme wetness Julie was literally dripping onto Vickie's face and into her mouth. Vickie kept sucking and licking until the flow ended.

"Wow!," Julie said. "I only have one question."

"What's that," Vickie asked.

"Will you guys marry me?"

Ted and Vickie laughed and Julie said, "And just why do you think I was kidding?" with a grin.

"So, may I be so bold as to assume that indicates that you would accept if we invited you back?"

"Absolutely, but please, only one invitation per day. I do have to make a living!" Julie joked.

Vickie got up and headed to the kitchen to replenish everyone's drinks. Returning, she said, "Do you work tomorrow, Julie?"

"Nope, I'm your basic Monday-Friday 8 to 5er."

Vickie looked at Ted sending a clear non-verbal question. He nodded and she said, "In that case, would you consider spending the night? After some morning wake up sex Ted will make you one of his world-class omelets."

"I would love to stay the night. Any chance you have a spare toothbrush?" Julie said.

"Yup. We use an electric so the ones the dentist insists on giving us just end up in the drawer until I need to scrub the shower or something," Vickie explained.

When they finished their drinks they each peed and brushed their teeth, then they nestled into bed. The women insisted Ted be in the middle and, despite his strong preference for the outside, he agreed for this first sleepover. He automatically rolled to spoon Vickie but she shooed him away, pointing at Julie. He felt dumb for not realizing that she, as 'odd woman out', would appreciate his attention this first night. He turned over, pulled her to him, nestled his soft cock in her ass crack, and reached over to cup her breast.

Kissing her neck, he said, "Thank you, Julie. You were fantastic."

"No, thank you and Vickie! I loved every second!" she answered.

After all their exertions they all drifted off to sleep quickly. The next morning Julie woke first. Ted's hand was still on her breast so she gently lifted it off and slid out from under. Shutting the bedroom door behind her, she quietly walked across the hall to the second bathroom, shut the door to muffle any noise and sat to pee. When she finished she shut the lid rather than flush, so as not to wake her hosts.

She found the coffee and filters and started a pot. As it finished, the bedroom door opened and Ted appeared. "Morning. The smell of coffee will always get me out of bed. How did you sleep?"

"Wonderfully, thank you. And thanks to you. I've never had anyone cup my breast all night long - its a fantastic feeling."

"Yes, apparently. Vickie tells me the same thing. I just love doing it - keeps me in touch with my partner."

Vickie appeared next and grabbed a third mug to pour herself a cup. "You have exactly five minutes to finish your coffee. I didn't get any cock last night and it's my turn!" she declared emphatically.

"Yes, ma'am," Julie and Ted said simultaneously before they all started grinning.

"Maybe this is an opportunity to fulfill one of Ted's fantasies," Julie said, patting the kitchen island.

Vickie immediately caught her drift and looked at Ted who was grinning. "I think that's a great idea, Julie," she said, "and I'm rather impressed you remembered that."

"In that case, we needn't rush through our coffee," Ted said, "As the tv cops always say, assume the position."

Julie and Vickie put down their mugs and leaned over the kitchen island, thrusting their butts out. Ted stepped between them and reached out to both pussies. Julie's was very wet and in no time he managed to get Vickie to the same condition.

"Okay, here are the rules. Since Vickie didn't have any cock last night we'll start with her. I will penetrate her and stroke exactly five times, then switch over to Julie. I will continue moving back and forth between the two of you until I finally cum in someone. If either or both of you cum before me you'll just have to deal with it, as I will keep on. Whoever I cum in 'wins'. The prize? My load in your pussy," he finished grinning.

With that he stepped behind Vickie, pushed his cock down to her opening and slid inside her. When he pulled back he said "1", and continued counting each stroke out loud until he reached five, when he moved over to Julie and repeated the sequence.

Ted continued moving back and forth more times than he could keep track of and finally came hard, in Vickie. Given that they were all standing he didn't remain inside her until he softened, but pulled out. Vickie cupped her hand over her pussy to try to keep from dripping on the floor. Julie immediately grabbed Vickie and said, "I want to clean you like you did me!" She pulled her into the bedroom, laid on her back and Vickie straddled her head.

Ted followed and Vickie motioned him up onto the bed. She had him stand and took his cock in her mouth, cleaning it thoroughly. Meanwhile Julie was going to town on her pussy, using her tongue to scrape out every bit of Ted/Vickie cum.

When they finally finished the women shared a shower in the en suite while Ted used the hall bath for his. When he walked back into the bedroom to dress the women informed him that they had decided it was naked day and no clothes were allowed unless they decided to go somewhere.

Vickie grabbed some beach towels and covered the sofa and armchair. After rewarming their coffee in the microwave and topping them off, they sat in the living room and discussed the night before. "So how does everyone feel about what's gone on the past fourteen hours or so?" Ted asked.

"As I said last night I loved every minute. You are both not only attractive but very talented lovers. It's been a few years since I have been with a woman, and even longer for a threesome. Neither experience then was nearly as enjoyable as last night," Julie said.

"You're quite a spirited lover yourself, Julie," Vickie said as Ted nodded vigorously.

"So will there be repeat performances," Julie asked hopefully.

Ted and Vickie looked at each other and it was clear they were both interested in more.

"Absolutely," Vickie said, "if you're interested."

"Well, since you won't marry me I guess I'll just have to continue being a scarlet woman. Can we at least put my A somewhere it doesn't show," she asked.

"Julie, you are delightful even out of bed, or kitchen now, I guess," Ted said grinning. "Vickie and I haven't had a chance to talk this over, but we read each other's signals pretty well. Subject to her veto I would say we very much want this to continue, and often."

"Yes, although we do need to discuss one thing. Julie, when Ted and I posted our profile on the site we said we were looking for another man, another woman, and possibly a couple. We received many responses and narrowed them down by category to our top pick. You were that for a woman. We also selected a man and a couple, and emailed them similar to the way we did you. You're the only one we've met thus far, but we plan to."

"I get that. My only concern is STIs. How do you plan to handle that?"


"Just as we did with you - all parties have to show test results and assure one another they have not had unprotected sex with anyone other than their partner since the test."

"And full disclosure on all parts. We'll tell you if we get together with someone else, and expect you to do the same."

"Okay, I'm good with that. One thought - if you find a guy you like the three of us might get together with him. Then you wouldn't need another couple. Just a thought," Julie said.

'Interesting, Vickie thought to herself, that feels like Julie would like to be a full-time third with us. Along with the marry me comment she might be serious. Ted and I will have to discuss that after she leaves.'

"Okay. We shouldn't rush things but it is good to know we are all interested in continuing. To be honest, I'd like to stay the rest of the weekend, if y'all are interested," Julie said.

"Can we try tribbing," Vickie asked.

"I'd love to!" Julie said, "I've done it once and it feels incredible!"

Vickie and Julie went back into the bedroom, where the sheets were still rumpled and tangled, and Ted followed to watch. Vickie pulled them back and laid on her side. Julie joined her, head to toe. They spread their legs and intertwined them, scooting together until their pussies met. "I've never done this," Vickie said.

"It's been a long time for me but it's easy. Just do what feels good!" She began rocking her hips so that her pussy rubbed against Vickie's. Vickie followed suit and both women immediately got much wetter. Although he couldn't really see their pussies with them mashed together, Ted thought it was one of the sexiest things he'd ever seen.

Julie shifted around until she felt her clit meet Vickie's. Vickie gasped at the sensation then started humping her lover rapidly. Julie kept pace and in minutes they both came wildly. After peaking they both stopped moving, but stayed with their pussies connected.

"That was incredible to watch!" Ted declared.

"It was incredible to feel," Vickie said. "But now I have a desperate need to feel a cock inside me."

"Me too!" Julie added.

"Since you just treated me so well, you can go first. But Ted, remember I'm waiting so no cumming in her. Save some hard cock for me," Vickie ordered.

The women untangled themselves and Julie laid back, legs spread. Ted crawled between them and easily slid his cock deep into her soaking pussy. "That feels really good, Ted," Julie told him.

"That reminds me. You never told us how our pussies compare, hon," Vickie said.

"Yeah, spill the beans!" Julie added.

"Well, both are incredibly soft, warm, and wet. Vickie is slightly tighter, and Julie is deeper. I routinely brush Vickie's cervix with my head but never did in Julie no mater how deep I tried to push in. I believe I could tell the difference blindfolded, but the important part is I wouldn't kick either of them out of bed."

"I guess we can live with that," Julie said, "now speed up - I'm close."

Minutes later Julie came again and Vickie spread her legs and said "I'm next!" Ted moved over between her legs and began fucking her fast. After having been inside Julie he knew he wouldn't last long and wanted to get her off as well. Vickie reached between them and started rubbing her clit as he pumped in and out of her. Ted pushed far enough to brush her cervix, as if to prove his earlier point.

There was something she couldn't define or explain about feeling his cock on her cervix. It turned the heat up several notches and she felt her body begin to tremble. Ted felt it as well and it was all he needed. He began pumping his cum into his wife's pussy which tipped her over the edge. They came together and laid connected until Ted felt strong enough to move.

"It's lunchtime," Ted informed them. "Shall we shower again?"

"Let's not. Let's be naughty and go out to eat with each other's stuff still in and on us. Might be interesting to see if anyone appears to smell our sex," Julie proposed.

Ted and Vickie laughed, looked at each other, shrugged and got up to dress, with Julie right behind them. All three went commando, Vickie opting for a short skirt similar to the only one Julie had, as she hadn't packed a bag or thought she'd spend the night.

They drove to a small pizza tavern where the tables were close together but if anyone smelled, and recognized, the aromas of recent sex they didn't show it. After eating they walked through the small Alpine themed village, stopping to window-shop when one or another saw something interesting. In any shop that had a chair or bench the women took turns sitting and spreading their legs slightly, hoping to flash another customer. One twenty-something year old stopped and stared until his girlfriend smacked him on the shoulder.

Next they drove to the small independent grocery store and purchased three steaks, potatoes, and green beans for dinner. Then they drove home and put the groceries away before stripping down again. All agreed a nap was in order and they retired to the bedroom and quickly fell asleep.