All Comments on 'Consequences Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 3 years ago
WW, thank you!

You put a lot of work into your stories, I feel the passion behind your words, too.

I wonder how closely this mirrors real life. It appears exactly the same. I just can't decide if Antifa and BLM are as insidious as the conservative press and conservative media lead us to believe. Of course, the Mainstream Media treats us like KXTC.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 3 years ago

Outstanding, as always.

tazz317tazz317about 3 years ago
THE TC PD FINALLY REALIZES WHY THEY ARE BEING OUT PLAYED

but to be lawful and legal versus no rules and amnesty by the media. TK U MLJ LV NV

garybluegaryblueabout 3 years ago

"Next chapter submitted.

The next chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon."

Can we give this comment five stars, too?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

After waiting for weeks and two chapters of fillers and story build up looking forward to the next chapter hoping it will be an exciting one

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
john_sixfooter

With 'Black Lives Matter', there are two groups within it: those who genuinely believe in their cause and are trying to bring attention to issues and work for a better solution... and then there are those exploiting the movement for their own gain. One thing I am trying to show in my stories is how the Media corrupts and manipulate otherwise good and well-meaning people to serve the Media's desires and agends of chaos, anarchy, and ultimately Totalitarian Socialist rule.

With Antifa, they are trying to paste Coservatives as "Fascists:", but in truth "Fascism" is a Socialist philosophy, not a Conservative one. I blame the Media for intentionally bastardizing that. The Antifa people are very much hardcore Socialists, dedicated to destroying the Constitution and subjugating everyone to the rule of a Totalitarian State. They want America to become what Venezuela has become.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WW, I see that you finally found a way to bring Jack into your story. I was really hoping for a clue as to the outcome of the mock trial. It seems that some bad actors have been listening in on protected conversations. Perhaps you will leave a little insight as to what the IC and the sheriff are going to do about this?

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

I get that your intention is to show the medias influence toward various gains WW . That is fairly accurate in real life . One thing we found out in real life in the last few years . Is that ANTIFA does not exist . What better time for them to have had a show of force . As during the previous administration . But not one sign of them . Some other even scarier folks did show up though . Just an observation . I also think that a conviction for McCombs is the way to go . It will incite much less violence .

pe1erpe1erabout 3 years ago
Officer Justin Hendricks

You made a lot of Officer Justin Hendricks slovenly appearance. Is he going to get disciplined for that? Or is there some other significance?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Comment on the comments

pe1er: Hendricks's appearance is mostly to show how bad a Police Officer he is. And to lay groundwork for future stories involving him (and other possibly dirty Police).

pk2curious: The Antifa people were active in the very early part of the Trump Administration, then fell off the Drive-By Media's radar for a while. Then they were an integral part of the violence and bloodshed of 2020.

Anon/about Jack: We'll be seeing more of Jack Muscone in future stories, especially the next one. As to the bugs in the Witness Room, I think I had in there that either the Swamp Frogs would retrieve the bugs or the IC would come and get them in the dead of night...

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Should be guilty but guess it might be a stalemate

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES