Consequences of Exposure

Story Info
Erica finds out her office adventure didn't go unnoticed.
1.2k words
4.53
16.6k
11
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 01/05/2023
Created 05/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers

On Monday morning, Erica headed into the office early, to retrieve her shoes from where she hid them.

As she drove into the parking garage, she smiled as she remember her last drive through the place. She was wearing slightly more than she was on Friday night, although if her coworkers were observant, they still might notice her missing underwear.

She pulled into the same parking space on the top level from her late night adventure, savoring the memory of nearly getting caught.

Erica quickly made her way across the parking lot and headed down the stairs to street level. She got to the building entrance, swiped her pass, and went to the elevator bank. She realized that things had changed, and she doubted she would ever think the same way about the office ever again.

The elevator chimed, and the door opened. She entered, pressed the button for her floor, and looked around, smiling again to herself. When she reached the fourth floor, she took the long way around to go by the office where her shoes were hopefully still hidden.

She saw them behind the desk, and with a wave of relief, she grabbed them and headed for her cubicle. Mission accomplished!

An hour later, her boss Amanda walked by, and remarked "You're here awfully early today."

"Yes, I know, I woke up early, and since I still have some things to catch up on, it just made sense to get started."

"No problem, don't stay too late today. I know you were here pretty late Friday."

Erica felt a jolt of adrenaline. She coughed and let out a nervous laugh. "No chance of that."

The rest of her morning went by uneventfully. She noticed that she'd quickly become used to going without underwear, and that nobody seemed to notice. As she'd observed before while driving nude, most people go through their day, not seeing what's going on around them.

Just before lunch, she received an email from Amanda, asking her to come to her office right away. There was no explanation in the email, but that just made her even more nervous.

Her heart was beating faster as she walked to Amanda's closed office. She reached the door, and it was uncharacteristically closed. She knocked gently, and entered when she heard Amanda's voice.

"Please close the door behind you, and turn the latch."

"Sure, Amanda, what's this about?"

Amanda hesitated for a moment, not sure how to proceed. After an uncomfortable pause, she shook herself out of it, and said "I think you need to see for yourself."

She waved Erica over and invited her to come around to her side of the desk. Erica leaned over and looked at the computer screen, with a dull feeling of trepidation overtaking her.

Amanda started a video, clearly of the building elevator, a naked woman pacing back and forth, and then leaving the open door. Following that was her walking naked through the lobby, one of her walking across the parking lot, masturbating at her car. Finally, the damning footage of her swiping her pass at the front gate of the garage, with not only her naked breasts showing, but more importantly, her face.

She'd been caught. She straightened up, and began trembling. Why didn't she think of cameras? Again, she subconsciously came back to the realization that she wanted to be exposed.

"Amanda, I don't know what to say."

"It's a lot to take in, for sure. I received that from a friend in building security this morning. As of right now, the only people who are aware of this are him, me, and you."

"I guess that means I'm fired?"

"Why would you think that? As I said, this isn't public knowledge. It was pretty surprising that you didn't run into Brian and Greg."

Erica laughed ruefully. "You have no idea how close it was."

"What the hell were you thinking? Is everything all right? Is somebody forcing you to do this?"

"No, everything is great, nobody is forcing me. This was just a crazy idea I had, stretching some boundaries. I really thought it was harmless, and that nobody would ever find out."

Except Sandy and Tom that is, she had planned to share her adventure.

"That may be the craziest thing I've ever seen in the office. I've noticed you dressing differently, and was happy for you, thinking you'd met somebody new."

"My friend Sandy said the same thing."

"Well, you're not in trouble, please just don't get yourself into a situation you can't handle. I just wanted to let you know this was out there, and warn you that you've been seen. I wasn't even sure it was you until that last clip."

Relief washed over Erica. She needed the job, and really liked her boss. She was only concerned that this would negatively affect their relationship.

Amanda pulled a USB stick from the computer and handed it to Erica. "Here are the files, please be more careful next time. We can talk more about this later."

Erica gratefully took the stick, and beat a hasty retreat to her desk. She couldn't believe she still had a job. Her heart had sank as soon as she'd seen the proof of her crazy night. The fact that Amanda didn't fire her immediately left her puzzled, and slightly worried.

She took a quick look around, and plugged in the USB stick, and opened the first file. Her memory flashed back to that evening, and the surge of adrenaline at her narrow escape from the floor. The video was short, and she opened the next one again. She could feel the cool floor on her bare feet, and the rush of warm are as she exited the building. The next video was longer, and she relived her time masturbating outside her car. The final evidence, of her face at the gate, realizing now that there was an audience, had a whole new meaning for her.

She was a little puzzled when she realized there was another file on the drive, not one that Amanda had showed her. She started the video, shocked to see Amanda in her office talking to the camera. She paused it, found her ear buds, and restarted the video.

"Hi Erica," Amanda said, smiling nervously.

"So now you've seen the videos I received from building security this morning, and since you have this file, we've talked, and I came to a decision."

"I want to say that you're an amazing woman, and a really great employee. I've never had the slightest problem with you, and didn't want to embarrass you."

Amanda stood up in the video, changing the angle of her phone to give a better shot. She began unbuttoning her blouse, and said "I want you to know you're an inspiration, and have me doing something equally as crazy."

She grinned, removed the rest of her clothes, did a pirouette and spoke again.

Amanda bent over the phone, her firm breasts swaying slightly. "Thank you."

The video ended.

Erica played it again, pausing it on her boss's lovely nude body. She was speechless. This day wasn't going anywhere like she expected.

She picked up her phone, and texted Amanda.

"Wow. That was amazing. You are amazing."

A minute later, she received a smiley in reply.

She hesitated a moment, then sent Amanda the videos she'd taken on her adventure. "In case you want to see the beginning of the adventure."

She hit send, smiled, and went back to work.


Timeris
Timeris
367 Followers