All Comments on 'Consequences of Teasing'

by naughty42

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
MastersWenchMastersWenchalmost 7 years ago

I would like to offer a bit of constructive criticism. Your story is basically very sexy, but... it kind of felt a little bit rushed. It kind of read a bit like a sort of chore list... He did this, then he did that, then he put that there, then she did this, etc., on down the list. I would suggest that perhaps you add a bit more to some of the moments that are going on, such as the thoughts or feelings of the characters, or perhaps more of the details of the actions going on. Even adding some things using some of the 5 senses can help. It can help intensify the moment and the activity and help to make things more believable. It's basically a good story, but could use a bit more enhancement, IMO. More juicy details, please! :D Thanks for your stories. Please keep them coming!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernaughty42@naughty42
188 Followers
I'm submissive and enjoy writing stories based on my fantasies. Some of my stories are based on the fantasies of people I've chatted to online - I've taken the basics of their fantasy and worked it into an overall scene that I think I might enjoy. I find it's a useful way to ...